Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Xozhixi

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:21 am

Re: Xozhixi

OOC: Hmm... I think loaning me a ship seems like a good idea i'll go hunt about, although if you hear anything good back from your buddies could you RP me a transmission regarding prices etc. Also thankyou muschly for the help so far :)*

Seleck considered the questions for a moment, his bionic eyes not once breaking contact with the woman sat across from him.

IC: I was thinking a more subtle ship would best suit my needs... perhaps you could loan me something along those lines for the time being. To allow me to search for something that suits my exact specifications... although any assitance you can offer in the way of offers from shipyards would be greatly apreciated.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:40 am

=shazza=
well of course
azrael has made it clear we are to aid you as we can
you will find a scimitar waiting for you in docking bay 246T

sliding a comlink and a cred card across the table she winks

=shazza=
these should get you on your way
there is 4'000 creds here and the comlink works only to my direct line
when you find what you are looking for, or have a price organised, contact me and we will forward you or the ship yard in question the funds
any other incidental costs like astromechs or such just let me know
az will nut out the details with you later, when he is free
good luck sir

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:56 am

IC: Thankyou, your assistance has been most valuable*

Seleck stood, gathered the cred card and commlink and put them into one of the pockets on his traveling cloak. He turned and walked towards the door turning his head back to Shazza

IC: Please give azrael my thanks, your organisation has helped me beyond my... wildest expectations*

He shut the door behind him.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:08 am

Seleck worked his way to docking bay 246T.

He entered and cast a glance over his newly loaned Scimitar. Nice he thought as he clambered up the boarding frame and sat in the cockpit. He donned the scratched helmet he found on the seat and the internal comm crackled to life.

lets see what this thing can do...

He ignited the engines and blasted free of the docking bay off into the upper atmosphere.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:54 am

The feeling of freedom Seleck got from this flight was unbelieveable, he was shaking as he jumped from the cockpit. He hit the ground and looked up to see an imposing looking man stood above him.

-The Stranger-

You have experience as a gunner, do you not?

-Seleck-

I've done some in my past...

-The Stranger-

You will follow me to the Bacchus. Your services are required.

Seleck, knowing that it is best not to cause a scene when one is not sufficiantly well rested- or intoxicated- followed the man through the bustleing spaceport to the Bacchus, where he simple turned and disapeared into the crowds.

Interesting... Seleck thought.

Affiliation:

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:56 am

*Heritor,sitting in the cockpit going thru the pre-flight checks,glances up to see a Kel Dor staring back,but without the usual mask that they all wear.Intrigued yet realizing that the Kel Dor may be his new gunner he makes his way thru the ship,down the boarding ramp and over to him. "You must the gunner I asked for".Turning and pointing towards the dorsal turret he asks "tell me about it".*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:15 am

Seleck looked at Heritor, then at the turret, then back to Heritor and explained everything he could tell from his position outside the ship about the turret, he then proceded to walk up to it and closely inspected it before giving even more precise details right down to the possible time of manufacture.

He paused for a moment before turning to Heritor, 'Do I have the job?'

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:45 am

*Heritor,talking to his new gunner Seleck is suddenly overwhelmed.Powerful waves of force energy break against his body.He is driven to his knees.It is almost unbearable yet concentrating he uses the energy to right himself.Standing,he reaches out..... no,it cant be.The Lords of the VSE are home.Opening a channel he sends a message on his comlink.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:24 am

*Heritors comlink beeps.Bringing his left arm up he taps a button on his gauntlet and listens to the message.*

IC: Seleck,get acquainted with the BACCHUS for I am needed elsewhere at the moment.Oh,and welcome to the crew.I shall be back...later.*

*Turning and sprinting to his speeder he jumps on and roars off.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:34 am

Seleck watched as Heritor sped off.

strange he thought as he turned to the boarding ramp and walked into the Bacchus, slowly taking in his surroundings, working out how systems operated.

He then walked over to the dorsal turret station Heritor had quizzed him about earlier, sat in the seat and began to familiarise himself.

hmm... not too different to the Ironia he allowed his mind to wander back to the cargo freighter he once worked on, and slowly that daydream became a dream as he relaxed backwards and fell asleep.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:42 am

Seleck awoke several hours later, It was evident Heritor had still not returned.

Frustrated Seleck donned his traveling cloak; when out fell the hilt of his grandfather's lightsabre. It clattered across the metal floor of the Bacchus before rolling to a stop by a wall. Seleck calmly walked over to it and picked it up, rolling it between his hands.

IC: It's been too many years since i've held this.*

Seleck looked around, it seemed to be that Heritor was not soon to return.

IC: Why don't I see if I can get you to work*

Seleck returned the hilt to the inside pocket of his heavy coat and left the Bacchus, walking slowly back to his Scimitar trying to remeber what he had learned all those years ago. As he sat in the cockpit of the Scimitar, something from the darkest recesses of his memory shot to the surface.

Dantooine

Crystal

The Scimitar blasted away from the spaceport and off into orbit.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:37 pm

*Seleck transmitted the landing codes he had recieved the first time he had docked in Xozhixi and landed in bay X-67 of the bustling starport, Seleck roughly grabbed his batch of crystals fresh from the caves on Dantooine and shoved them in the various pockets of his cloak as the boarding ramp descended, he calmly walked back through the starport to the Bacchus, which was still empty and returned to his gunnery station and went back to sleep.

As if the last few hours had never happened...

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:07 pm

*With a squeal of tortured thrusters,Heritor stop's on the loading lift of his ship.Glancing at the controls,he force flicks the up button.As the lift ascends he hop's off the speeder.As it stops he moves thru the port forward cargo bay,past the common area and up the passageway to the cockpit.Sitting and flicking switch's he brings the BACCHUS to life.*

*Reaching out with the force,he feels the presence of his gunner,sensing that he is asleep.Deciding to leave Seleck as he is,he brings the ship to a hover, raises the landing gear and smoothly accelerates,angeling towards orbit.*

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:25 am

*Walking away from where the transporter had dropped off its passengers Xandra silently curses again that she had travelled in such horrific conditions. She wonders whether to take out her frustrations at the cramped conditions on one of those walking nearby. Years of training and fighting as an Echani had taught her to read the movements of others with complete accuracy. Now she was looking for the weakest, spotting several potential targets Xandra decides to wait until she knows a little more about this city and how it was run first.*

*Moving on along the streets of Xozhixi a song a strange mad woman was singing to herself aboard the transporter floats into Xandra├óÔé¼Ôäós mind. Grinning and deciding to be overtaken with the madness herself she starts singing it, amused at the way those around her suddenly start attempting to put more space between her and them.*

├óÔé¼┼ôIf you go to Thyferra today
You├óÔé¼Ôäóre sure of a big surprise
If you go to Thyferra today
You├óÔé¼Ôäóll have tears in your eyes
Coz hiding in the cucumber patch
Is a man with eyes on your crack
Today├óÔé¼Ôäós the day that Lord Az will cuke you├óÔé¼┬Ø

Post Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:55 am

*slipping through the streets Xandra decides that she is in need of a ship, if only to go for a bit of a joyride around the the place. Listening to the local population she hears that next to the drinking establishment that strangly goes by the name the Giant Boob, knowing how when alcohol is mentioned generally people forget to take the time to secure their property properly Xandra heads to the parking area next to it*

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:14 pm

*Bruces Black Liberator Carrier-Cruiser lands on the outskirts of the city, the ship also acts as Bruces mobile home, Bruce nods to the pilots who relax and turn off the engines, Bruce leaves the bridge and heads for the hanger with his vehicles*

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:18 pm

*Bruce finds his BARC speeder and gets on it, he revs it abit before driving it out of the hanger bay and onto the streets, he drives around the streets of Xozhixi just going alittle over the speed limit. meanwhile the crew on his ship begin getting the place looking like a home inside.*

Post Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 am

*Bruce drives his BARK speeder back to his ship and stops it in the hanger bay, he then heads to a secret room onboard and changes into his armour as night rests over the city, he leaves the room and heads to his TIE Crawler, he jumps in and starts it up, the TIE Crawler is then lowered onto the surface, The Knight puts the TIE Crawler into gear and drives it forward and thru the city. he begins his work of ridding the local gang outpost of the gang who killed his adopted parents, he had located a gang gathering earlier that day. some of the gang members were at the meeting discussing the deal as the TIE Crawler skids around the corner, the gang members freeze and The Knight jumps out*
"So ready for your retribution" The Knight
*The Knight jumps off the top of the Crawler and knocks out two of the gang members while a couple others try shooting at The Knight, the armour is able to absorb the shots, The Knight pulls out his Vibro Sword and charges at the gang members as he gets close he turns the blade to the side so that when the blade made contact it would knock them out, with the gang members down he cuffs them up and using a secret line informs the local police of the gang members location, The Knight then gets back inside the TIE Crawler and takes off and returns to the ship, the Crawler is lifted back up into the hidden hanger bay and The Knight returns to the room and removes his armour, Bruce then heads to his room to get some sleep*

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:32 am

*Bruce begins to stay within his ship more, working on some stuff*

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:04 am

*A request comes from Bestial to local authorities to transfer around thousand of the most dangerous convicts from Thyferrian prisons to his facility beneath Bespin. It would certainly save pretty penny for Thyfera. Message is forwarded to Shazza*
PreviousNext

Return to Xozhixi