Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*After all the others have left, Kailen looks down at the crumpled bloody mess of a woman before him. He sighs slightly, then pokes her with his foot, just to make sure she is still out of it. Assuming she is, he holds out his arms and then slowly levitates her into them using telekinesis. In his arms like that and unconscious, she looked so small; nothing like the strong and fearless Banrion that he had seen in the holonews. But the thought is by no means a sentimental one, because Kailen was far too cold-blooded to ever get sentimental. Or so he had convinced himself long ago.

With Si-Uri in his arms, Kailen strides out of the warehouse and towards his shuttle, boarding it and then voice-activating the locking mechanism. Just inside the main corridor waiting for him is a short slight human man, about 5'8. He was Kailen's personal jack of all trades, and consequently Kailen refered to him as Jack*

"Jack, get us in the air. We are heading back to Muunilinst."

*Jack nods silently and heads for the cockpit, while Kailen takes Si-Uri to the small infirmary aboard. Laying her down on the single bed inside, he moves to the other side of the room and simply observes her, muttering*

"What am I going to do with you...."

Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:08 am

*Somewhere, deep in the recess of her mind, Si-Uri is able to feel her movements, the lifting from the floor, the being carried in a set of strong arms, to being led upon a cushioned bed, the mind was a strange thing, she could feel the movements, yet is unable to do anything about it, unable to move, unable to open her eyes, yet ever so slowly, the voice she hears begin to become louder, fighting hard, mind over matter, she fights against her mental state, willing her eyes to open...*

*Hearing and feeling the ship begin to come to life she slowly begins to open her eyes, groaning as she is hit by the pain from her wounds once more├óÔé¼┬ª*

Kailen
"What am I going to do with you...."

*In a weak, exhausted, yet still strangely strong voice she mumbles├óÔé¼┬ª*

Do as every other person in this uni wishes to do to me├óÔé¼┬ªkill me├óÔé¼┬ªI am past caring now, I belong to no-one, I have no allegiance, no one would miss me├óÔé¼┬ª

*Rolling from her back, she rolls from the raw angry flesh that is now her back and rolls upon her side, trying to at least reduce the amount of pain she feels.*

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:27 am

*In the privacy of his own mind, Kailen admits he is impressed she has come around so quickly. By all rights she should be in a bacta tank right now. And still she was defiant, though now it seemed more simple habit than anything else. Clearly she has given up hope, desire & ambition. Even the simple ambition that whispered "live" in the minds of even the most wretched souls. But he would not let her fade away; not while the others still saw potential in her*

"I don't want to kill you woman. I don't like you. I might even enjoy beating you. But I dont want to kill you."

*The ship rocks slightly as it takes off and heads into orbit, and Kailen falls silent for a minute. Eventually, he speaks again*

"You are wrong you know. You still have children out there somewhere. If you die, then at best they will be orphans, always wondering what happened to their mother....whether she had abandoned them......"

*For just a moment Kailen gets a farway look in his eye, as if he is speaking from personal experience, but then he blinks the look away, and his smooth voice grows harsher*

"...and at worst, you risk them being raised by An Tiarna Dubh. The very man who cut you off without so much as a goodbye. The man who sent your children off without telling you where. The man who didn't lift a single finger to avenge his own brother - my master. You say you are past caring, but I call you out. Somewhere deep inside you a fire must burn, or truly you are already dead."

The Falleen practically hisses out the last bit as the ship breaks free of Thyferra's atmosphere and into open space. Soon they would be making the jump to Muunilinst*

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:31 pm

*The small shuttle lands. A droid exits with two children then pushes them gently away to play. The message from the droid is given to all and any who walk by*

These are the children of Si Uri. Her father said that the safest place is often among one's enemies....

*She looks down on them then back up*

They scarcely understand basic... so even if they hear my words they will not make sense of them. & if he is killed they will have no idea who he is anyhow

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:58 am

*As the ship lifts from the ground Si listens in a distracted manner to Kailen, there were peaks in the force, she could sense something familiar to her, or rather sense those who were familiar to her, she closes off the rest of her mind, fearful it was beginning to play tricks upon her, it couldn├óÔé¼Ôäót be├óÔé¼┬ªno├óÔé¼┬ª.it was├óÔé¼┬ªhad they been there the entire time? Pushing herself painfully into the upright position she attempts to satnd from the bed but crumples to the floor├óÔé¼┬ª.*

STOP├óÔé¼┬ª.WE MUST GO BACK├óÔé¼┬ªTHEY ARE THERE, MY BABIES, I CAN FEEL THEM├óÔé¼┬ªGO BACK├óÔé¼┬ªGO├óÔé¼┬ª.

*Dragging herself across the floor she pulls herself to a seat beside a viewing window and spots the ship with dots beside it, it was, it was her babies├óÔé¼┬ª.*

*Turning to Kailen she screams├óÔé¼┬ª*

STOP THIS DAMN SHIP!

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:08 am

*Kailen is momentarily taken aback by her sudden revival of spirit, but he quickly realises what has happened. He is tempted to just ignore her, but no doubt her ear-piercing screams would get louder if he did. He glares down at her, before taking a comlink from his belt and lifting it to his lips. He presses a button*

:: Jack. Take us back down ::

*No reply, but the ship turns smoothly around and descends back in the direction it had come from. One of the many things Kailen liked about Jack; he didn't need explanations, he just did it - quickly and efficiently. As the ship approaches the ground, Kailen rests his right hand on his saber hilt in a clear sign of menace*

"Listen woman. We are gonna pick up your kids, but if you try anything....I won't hurt you, I'll hurt them. Got it? The Dead Lord and the Jeddak have plans for you. Grand plans."

*The sleek shuttle touches down, and Kailen gestures towards the exit*

"I ain't going to carry you this time either."

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:38 am

*Her eyes watch the ground closely as the ship banks, turning and lowering closer and closer to the ground, her children becoming more and more visible the closer she gets, the words of kailen now falling upon deaf ears, as the ship touched down, Si listened to the hiss of the air lock door open and spoke with the force to her children├óÔé¼┬ª

<< Dana, Oscar, my babies, come to me, I am in the big ship, come to me├óÔé¼┬ª >>

She watched with delight, tears stinging her eyes as the little ones, now 3 years of age toddled to the ship and made their way up the boarding ramp and ran inside the ship, she called them toward her holding out her arms, the little ones ran into her arms, biting down against the pain Si squeezed them to her drinking in their scent├óÔé¼┬ª

Too long had she been separated from them, often dreaming of them, worrying about them├óÔé¼┬ª

The Rush of adrenaline had now pushed her body to the extreme, enabled her to do more then her capabilities, and now it had taken its toll upon her, not only was she feeling more pain then ever before, but her body was not reacting well to the exhaustion, her face quickly drained of all colour, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she began to develop the shakes, as the children moved from her, her body slid from the chair and crumpled in a heap on the floor as the ship lifted from the floor once more├óÔé¼┬ª*

Post Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:49 pm

*On the open terrain 2 CCEP land with no set point of destination. One lands in the jungle, another coming down with a thud in the mountain terrain and the last straight into city. A Bantha-class assault shuttle follows each. In both cases as the Force sensitive Rear-Admirals exit 23 Togorian commando meet them and action begins with 2 remaining and lifting off with the ship. The CCEP shut tight with orders to the R2 Units inside to self detonate the pod if attempts to breach it are made*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:19 am

400 speeder bikes are sent to the last known coordinates of the landed IF forces, they spread out to cover more ground, 20 per group, 10 kilometer spread.

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:04 am

*Dana moves close to her mother, sensing her mother├óÔé¼Ôäós pain and exhaustion leans over her mother, hovering her hands above her, she closed her eyes drawing upon the force, slowly moving her hands over her entire body all the wounds slowly begin to heal, Sitting back exhausted upon the chair Dana sits and looks at her mother waiting and hoping for her to wake.

Slowly Si begins to open her eyes, just in time to hear the alert on her comm link, holding her hand up to Kailen to show she is not trying anything, flipping open her comm link, her eyes narrow with temper and she rereads it again, then leaping to her feet she runs to Kailen├óÔé¼┬ª*

Take us down, take us down now├óÔé¼┬ªthe IF are attacking the planet├óÔé¼┬ª.

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:52 am

[color=#00BF00:1stc2h3g][i:1stc2h3g]Kailen stares at the children with an unreadable expression, particularly when he witnesses the prodigious healing powers of the girl. Most interesting, but it had also given the former Queen enough strength that she might perhaps try something........unwise. Mentally shrugging at the prospect, Kailen orders the ship to take off again, only to hear Si-Uri shout out yet again. Damn but this woman was frustrating*[/i:1stc2h3g][/color:1stc2h3g]
[quote="Si-Uri":1stc2h3g][color=#00BFFF:1stc2h3g]
Take us down, take us down now├óÔé¼┬ªthe IF are attacking the planet├óÔé¼┬ª.[/color:1stc2h3g][/quote:1stc2h3g]
[color=#00BF00:1stc2h3g][i:1stc2h3g]*Cursing, Kailen grabs his own comlink and activates it on his personal channel*[/i:1stc2h3g][/color:1stc2h3g]

"Jack, sitrep?"

[npc name=Jack:1stc2h3g]Inbound ships. IF transponders. Hostile. Orders?[/npc:1stc2h3g]

[color=#00BF00:1stc2h3g][i:1stc2h3g]*He glances searchingly at Si-Uri before replying. Who knew whether she could be trusted not to help her former faction. In fact.....maybe she herself was somehow a red herring of sorts....No! The others would have known. And looking at her now, he could tell that himself. She had been telling the truth from the start*[/i:1stc2h3g][/color:1stc2h3g]

"Take us to Xozhixi. The garrison base near Shazza's office should do nicely."

[npc name=Jack:1stc2h3g]Copy that.[/npc:1stc2h3g]

[color=#00BF00:1stc2h3g][i:1stc2h3g]*The shuttle speeds up markedly, activating its shields in order to more quickly cut through the atmosphere towards Xozhixi Central.*[/i:1stc2h3g][/color:1stc2h3g]

"So what am I to do with you woman? The troops you once commanded now invade this place."

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:48 pm

*In the jungle things were hot both in a physical and metaphorical sense. The Togorian Highlanders split into ├óÔé¼┼ôFoot Calvary├óÔé¼┬Ø units: Alpha Squad led by the Force sensitive Rear-Admiral, Beta Squad, Delta Squad Gamma Squad and Epsilon Squad. Two men from Epsilon Squad handled the Bantha-class assault shuttle flying low in the jungle terrain firing at speeders. The 3 remaining men of Epsilon Squad waited ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ 50 meters to the west moving at all times. They would initiate detonation of the CCEP by the R2 droid at an opportunity. Alpha Squad led by the Force sensitive Rear-Admiral, Beta Squad, Delta Squad Gamma Squad quickly spread out in a wide range. 25 meters out they stole always on the move through the jungle in circles back in towards the CCEP awaiting opportunity to strike*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbI0cMyyw_M

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:49 pm

*In the mountain terrain the Togorian Highlander is indeed at home. They divide into 5 men groups, Alpha Squad, Beta Squad, Delta Squad Gamma Squad and Epsilon Squad. The CCEP is further prepared for explosion by release of all fuel into the airtight pod. Given the density of the pod the explosion will be incredible. The Bantha is dug in and camouflaged 100 meters higher the 2 Golan Arms quad turbolaser cannons facing out. The five Togorian Commando of Epsilon Squad set up base there and man the guns. No man among them has an illusion of leaving Thyferra alive. They have been trained ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ not preconditioned ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ to watch the VSE as if the IF. Ultimately they are clan of the IF. The other squads spread out using the ingrained skills as a highland people to mix into and manipulate the mountain terrain. These troops would wait out the storm and make strikes when opportunity presented itself. They waited never keeping a fixed position. The Force sensitive Rear-Admiral followed allowing the Highlanders to use their skill with minimal direction*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxBKgOyMzSc

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:40 pm

As per the request from ATD, this RP here have been voided

Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:18 am

[quote="Si-Uri":cbf5h3ze][narration:cbf5h3ze]Her eyes watch the ground closely as the ship banks, turning and lowering closer and closer to the ground, her children becoming more and more visible the closer she gets, the words of kailen now falling upon deaf ears, as the ship touched down, Si listened to the hiss of the air lock door open and spoke with the force to her children├óÔé¼┬ª

[force_speak:cbf5h3ze]Dana, Oscar, my babies, come to me, I am in the big ship, come to me├óÔé¼┬ª[/force_speak:cbf5h3ze]

She watched with delight, tears stinging her eyes as the little ones, now 3 years of age toddled to the ship and made their way up the boarding ramp and ran inside the ship, she called them toward her holding out her arms, the little ones ran into her arms, biting down against the pain Si squeezed them to her drinking in their scent├óÔé¼┬ª

Too long had she been separated from them, often dreaming of them, worrying about them├óÔé¼┬ª

The Rush of adrenaline had now pushed her body to the extreme, enabled her to do more then her capabilities, and now it had taken its toll upon her, not only was she feeling more pain then ever before, but her body was not reacting well to the exhaustion, her face quickly drained of all colour, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she began to develop the shakes, as the children moved from her, her body slid from the chair and crumpled in a heap on the floor as the ship lifted from the floor once more├óÔé¼┬ª[/narration:cbf5h3ze][/quote:cbf5h3ze]

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:02 am

*A lone figure strode barefoot across the Thyferran landscape. It was The Mighty Cukules, Dark God of Pickled Wrath. Created in a terrible coincidence of fate inside the depths of Temple Sanguis, dark energies had repaired the severed Yuuzhan Vong connection to the Force to create a terrifying and unholy union of power. The Mighty Cukules embodied the ever-lusting fury of the darkside; its raw might strained against the chains of its Master├óÔé¼Ôäós will, begging for release and demanding blood-sacrifice. Cukules was a six and a half foot tall (and growing) vision of the apocalypse: muscles well-defined beneath an emerald layer of rough bark-like skin stretched tightly across his frame, long thorns of various thicknesses grew in place of hair which covered his bare arms and chest, and his eyes were like two burning pools of blood. There were mystic Sith runes made from shadow that crawled over the Dark God├óÔé¼Ôäós body, ever-changing and always in motion.

Cukules walked day and night without pause until he came upon a patch of land that promised favourable soil conditions. He knelt, scooped up a handful of earth and examined it closely. Yes, this would do nicely, he thought, and let out an exhilarated chuckle. He held up a clenched fist wreathed in dark magic, plunged it into the ground elbow-deep. Having planted his seed, Cukules stepped back and urinated over it. The vong-forming of the landscape had begun; the Cucumber Fields would grow.

├óÔé¼┼ôMwahahahaaaaa! And now to resurrect my army from the Great Void!├óÔé¼┬Ø He brought his two skull-crushing hands together before him with a thunderous clap, and slowly pulled them apart to reveal a glowing sphere of crimson energy. Blackness radiated from the energy orb, and a portal yawned opened like a mouth full of ink.

Two by two, legions of mutated cactus-cukes marched from the shimmering liquid void. Each was about four feet tall, clad in dense crab-shell armour, and carried long pikes tipped with uncomfortable looking cucumbers shaped like corkscrews. The ground trembled as the grand army of cucumber shock-troopers marched past. The Mighty Cukules stood aloof with his brawny arms crossed against his heaving chest, heart swollen with the pride of his accomplishment. He bellowed a horrible laugh, mad with power.*

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:46 pm

The freshly vong-formed Cucumber Fields expanded over a two-hundred kilometre radius, and already it began to show signs of growth. Aided by microscopic Yuuzhan Vong biots and Darkside magic, the young Gherkin Pods leeched bacta from the environment; siphoning the native healing properties into the young Gherkin Pods. The Mighty Cukules was well pleased by all progress made; he was the proud parent awaiting the independence of his off-spring. To celebrate his achievement, The Mighty Cukules summoned a fierce visage from the Dark Void in the form of├óÔé¼┬ª ├óÔé¼╦£Cactuar!├óÔé¼Ôäó The 30ft tall monstrosity lumbered across the land, towards The Giant Boob, and onwards to victory├óÔé¼┬ª.

*Cactuar stands +9 metres tall and possesses a body made of complete vegetable matter. You may recall him from ├óÔé¼╦£Final Fantasy:├óÔé¼Ôäó a nasty moustachioed, giant cucumber-cactus hell bent on destruction and mayhem (except this one has little skulls stitched onto his sombrero.) Due to the influence of bacta, it is self-regenerative *and* it is ill-tempered (all spiky-like with frickin├óÔé¼Ôäó laser beams for eyes├óÔé¼ÔÇØwow!)*

As the gigantic veggie made his way towards ├óÔé¼╦£The Boob,├óÔé¼Ôäó his thoughts were two-fold: Cactuar would punch some Sith balls and roger a few unwilling Thyferrans in the process├óÔé¼┬ª

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Tyrion was out for a stroll when he sensed a great disturbance in the force. A foul presence full of rage and hate, and Tyrion was fairly certain it was not his own mother whom he had not seen for ages. Naturally, he was curious about the source.

He heard it before he saw it; or rather felt the ground tremble with every slow plodding step as something huge approached. Suddenly a giant green cactus-man burst through the trees, and paused when it saw Tyrion standing there in the clearing.

├óÔé¼┼ôWhat the fu├óÔé¼┬ª├óÔé¼┬Ø Tyrion began, but as soon as he uttered a sound, the monstrous vegetable frowned and let out an angry thunderous belch which made the ends of its curled mustachio quiver.

├óÔé¼┼ôCactuar will smash little meat-man!├óÔé¼┬Ø the giant roared, in an oddly high-pitched and comically cartoon-like voice. ├óÔé¼┼ôCactuar will punch and stomp and run and play!├óÔé¼┬Ø The behemoth grinned savagely. ├óÔé¼┼ôAnd then Cactuar will pop a squat on your corpse!├óÔé¼┬Ø

Tyrion├óÔé¼Ôäós eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched. This ridiculous abomination was going down. It├óÔé¼Ôäós on, Tyrion thought, oh yes, it├óÔé¼Ôäós on now. He summoned his lightsabre to hand, thumbed the dual-phase switch, and a three metre long bloodshine blade snap-hissed to life. Tyrion├óÔé¼Ôäós eyes burned with Darkside power as he braced for attack.

Post Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Cactuar stomped into a small clearing and regarded the pale black-clad Darksider standing there. It did not flee or shriek in terror, which thoroughly annoyed the giant veggie. Cactuar├óÔé¼Ôäós wee beady eyes darkened in cold hatred and he belched to communicate his disgust. It was quite a rude display.

├óÔé¼┼ôCactuar will smash little meat-man! Cactuar will punch and stomp and run and play!├óÔé¼┬Ø The veggie-monster paused for effect and smiled wickedly. ├óÔé¼┼ôAnd then Cactuar will pop a squat on your corpse!├óÔé¼┬Ø

And he meant it, but the pale little meatling was neither amused nor frightened. An energy sword floated to the Sith Lord├óÔé¼Ôäós outstretched hand and ignited a ten foot length of burning plasma. Cactuar did not hesitate. Extending a row of jagged thorns on each fist, Cactuar lunged forward with a left handed swipe intending to rip the cloak off the Dark Lord├óÔé¼Ôäós shoulders; Cactuar would need something to wipe with in the aftermath. He might be SOL for reading material, though├óÔé¼┬ª

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:23 am

As Cactuar leaned forward with a left-handed thorn slash, Tyrion stepped quickly to the right and brought his lightsabre down in a high arc which severed Cactuar├óÔé¼Ôäós arm just above the elbow joint. Tyrion used his momentum to follow through with a low spin attack that neatly sliced through the behemoth├óÔé¼Ôäós left lower leg. The scent of singed tsatsiki was strong as the mammoth vegetable man toppled forward and crashed heavily into the ground. Cactuar├óÔé¼Ôäós tiny black cartoon eyes blinked in disbelief at being so easily defeated and as they peered through the cloud of dust and dirt his fall had created, they saw the glowing outline of Tyrion├óÔé¼Ôäós bloodshine blade through the haze. It was poised for a lethal coup de grace.

├óÔé¼┼ôYou├óÔé¼┬ª you have defeated me, warrior.├óÔé¼┬Ø Cactuar spasmed violently, and coughed up more tsatsiki. ├óÔé¼┼ôBut you will never defeat my master. Unless├óÔé¼┬ª unless├óÔé¼┬ª *cough* you must├óÔé¼┬ª├óÔé¼┬Ø

Tyrion strained to hear the dying words of the cactus-cuke.

├óÔé¼┼ôCome closer├óÔé¼┬ª├óÔé¼┬Ø

Tyrion leaned forward warily.

├óÔé¼┼ôCloser!├óÔé¼┬Ø

Tyrion took a hesitant step towards his fallen enemy. Cactuar chortled, a disgusting burble of a laugh that brought up more tsatsiki sauce, released a nasty cloud of vong-toxin flatulence. It was as if someone had suddenly flung acid in Tyrion├óÔé¼Ôäós eyes. His stomach clenched up tight and he doubled over in excruciating pain. If he had been any closer, Tyrion might have dropped dead where he stood.

Tyrion awoke three days later on the medical bay of ├óÔé¼╦£The Stag├óÔé¼Ôäó looking up at the relieved face of Jeeves.

├óÔé¼┼ôAh, Sire! We thought you were done for this time! How are we feeling?├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôNot good,├óÔé¼┬Ø Tyrion croaked, ├óÔé¼┼ôIt├óÔé¼Ôäós an invasion. The cucumbers are coming.├óÔé¼┬Ø
PreviousNext

Return to Thyferra's Terrain