Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:20 am

Re: Open Terrain

"And time will remedy that atrocious tongue."

*C'thulu interjected with fervor. His darkened features snarling as he spoke. He hated ignorance but often nothing could get through to a person until the right amount of time had passed. Si-Uri was confident that her husband and his empire would stand strong against the wrath of the Jen'Jidai but C'thulu felt otherwise. The attack would be if anything, a massacre. The Dark Jedi were prepared to lose everything, even their lives for this task, this divine mission. C'thulu doubted that the false king and his fallen brother Iniquitous felt the same way. C'thulu welcomed death as did his brothers, Manaan had little chance.*

"You are already forsaken, Si-Uri. Not one of them shall do a damn thing to help you...so why are you so adamant to champion them? Save your strength and waste not the breath, they shall soon be dead anyway..."

*C'thulu then fell back to the shadows and lit another cigarette. His tone was firm but not angered or mocking. He spoke what he felt was the truth, what he truly believed.*

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:34 am

*Si still kneeling leant back relaxed her feet, she knew they would not make a move to help her, she would not want them to, the preservation of her people, her family were of more importance than the life of one, regardless of status├óÔé¼┬ª*

They will not be betraying me in any way but not coming for me, I would be disgusted if they did, in the grand scheme of things I am of no importance, the preservation of the Dubh lineage becomes above all else, this fact does not upset me, it is the way of things, I trust in the gods, we do not pave our way in life, the gods do, there is a reason I am here now, there is a reason you are here, the reason may not be clear now, but it will reveal itself when the time is right.

*She wondered if already the tattoo on her back was changing, it changed with time, adapted to the present time of those chosen by the gods to preserve her people, if she was right, her face would now have disappeared, replaced by a fog, she knew where once Reign had stood was now the face of another, she knew not who nor why he was there, the face of Iniquitous was still there, beside them, Piteous├óÔé¼┬ª*

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 am

"Gods are nothing in comparison to the power of the Force...let us end this bickering and set up a wager, I say the Force is on our side this time around......"

*He smirked.

"Such banter is pointless any more, let the guns decide the outcome..."

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:16 am

*Si smirked as she glared into his eyes, her emerald eyes glistening with menace, she had said all she needed to say and would say no more, she had antagonised enough, she had made her point and had no need to enforce it further, the gods would decide the fate of these men before her, she knew the defence systems of Manaan in and out, they would not succeed in their task.

Now however, she faced a new challenge, the most difficult challenge she had ever had to face, she had to come to terms with never seeing her children or the rest of her family again, they would never let her go alive, she knew that with time, the pain of being separated from An Tiarna and the others would ease, but the face of her children would haunt her forever, their smell, their touch and the sounds of their voices would remain, taunting her, tearing at her heart and her sanity...*

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:25 pm

*Hevn strides forward, his face still rigid and stern. His eyes were ablaze with an azure inferno, the pale sapphires dancing with a malice and hatred that he had never conjured before. His steps led him to stand right in front of her, and he bends his knees to look her in the face, eye to eye.*

" Si-Uri....my queen. You did not treat me with respect until you had known that I had infiltrated the ranks of the Darknights. You did not praise my efforts to support the Iron Fist until I was your sly fox. I have served the Iron Fists longer than you have been alive my dear, An Tiarna does not care for you, your children do not care for you, An Tiarna will teach them so. He has had many wives, all of them expendable, he does not love you. His offspring plauge the galaxy, and you were just a tool for making them. Look at me."

*Hevn's empathetic abilities in the force were not his strongest, but the one thing his senses were acute to were sorrow, and pain. He could feel them inside her, ripping her apart. There was a part of him that knew her pain, knowing full well you would never see your family again. He knew what it was like to see them die, hear them die, and have your captor make you watch it again and again until your mind snapped. He could feel it in her, and he understood.*

*His tone with her changed, his expression softening. No longer was the distatste for her disrespect coursing through his very skin, no longer did his eyes reflect a hundred burning stars all full of contempt for this one woman. They reflected his understanding.*

" Si-Uri, I know it hurts, but you must understand. You were a tool no different than I was. You saw how vehemently I protected your husband's code, what I sacrificed to save his empire from one threat. Look at me now, you have to see that it is true. Long has William Reign stood beside his brother, through hell and back, and he too sees that Tiarna is not what you think he is. Si...you are witnessing what your husband has done to make loyalty istelf burn.....burn into the ashes into which revenge will be born. It will rise up like the pheonix, and it will consume Manaan. I didn't want you to die like that, I don't want you to die like this, Si.....you have to understand that this is the truth, and entire galaxy is united to this truth, while only those attached to you in credits, or ignorance remain. You have a chance to start over, become who you were meant to be, I am confident of this. Think on it. "

*Hevn rises again, turning to walk behind his masters, and remain there, awaiting their responses, orders, or otherwise.*

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:52 am

*Hevn├óÔé¼Ôäós words tore through the mind of Si, repeating over and over as if tormenting her, she had seen many times how those who had been loyal to An Tiarna and the IF had been treated, how he was so quick to dismiss them, quick to cut them off without a seconds thought, no conscience, nothing├óÔé¼┬ª
It was at this moment of reflection that it happened; she could no longer feel him, could no longer sense An Tiarna, their bond, their bond had been broken, he had severed it!
It was then her whole demeanour changed, her shoulders rolled forward, her head fell forward, her chin resting upon her chest, her back relaxed making her slouch, it was over, he had felt her every emotion, knew she was in no real danger, knew she was not going to die, yet still, without a seconds distress, without a moments sadness, he had broken their vows and broken their bond, her love for him then changed her forever, the hurt of the betrayal turned into anger, and slowly would turn into hate, hate that would eat away at her slowly twisting her mind├óÔé¼┬ª*

*Hevn├óÔé¼Ôäós words had now proven to be true and this hurt more than she could ever had imagined, how could she have been so foolish, she had defended him to the point where it almost bought about her death and he had done this too her?*

*Her face slowly began to turn a deep shade of scarlett, the muscles in her shoulders and neck became rigid, throwing her back she arched her back and roared a raw painful scream of anger├óÔé¼┬ª*

*Snapping her head back she looked at the men before her, her face twisted in anger, her eyes glistening with anger and hatred├óÔé¼┬ª*

Cut these tattoo├óÔé¼Ôäós from me, now, burn them, cut them, I don├óÔé¼Ôäót care how you do it, but get them off me, I want them gone, I want them gone now, the one covering my back, the one around my neck, and the brand, I want them gone├óÔé¼┬ªDO IT!

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:00 am

[i:3t5vjt12][quote:3t5vjt12]"DO IT!!!"[/quote:3t5vjt12]

[color=#00BF00:3t5vjt12]*She screamed and what followed was terrible silence. Hevn said no more, Lahash remained contemplative and C'thulu sat hidden in shadows. The Dead Man opened up to the force, feeling outward. Lahash was barren like stone and Hevn burned like a smith's forge. Si-Uri, Si-Uri was like a bomb reaction. There was something that happened to her, something that clicked within her mind, something that set her off.*

*Her skin turned red with fury and she struggled at her bonds, writhing and shouting, demanding that her ties to her past, her tattoo's and markings of the Iron Fists, be cut from her flesh. When she had finished, nothing was said or done for a moment until the sound of heavy boot steps were heard. C'thulu was birthed from the darkness of the room, knife in hand, his face emotionless.*

*Perhaps it was because he understood her, his cryptic and occultist ways were seldom understood by his brethren. C'thulu wore a tattoo for every stage of his lives, his prison sentence, his time as a slave, as a warlord, as a father. He had cut the seal of the IF from his own arm years ago, Eversio had burned the seal of C'thulu's wife when he killed the last cadaver. His black eyes fell upon the crimson woman and C'thulu drew closer. Walking to the side of her and then behind her, he brought a heavy boot to her back and pinned her to the ground with his weight. Before the former queen could speak, C'thulu had already sunk the tip of his blade into her younger flesh.*

*A sickly grin found his face as the Darr'tah could not contain his excitement for blood and pain. It was witnessing a skilled hunter with a blade, removing ink-stained flesh but never hitting something that would prove lethal. C'thulu had created nearly 10 bodies from scratch, his knowledge of the human anatomy was nearly unrivaled. Methodically he peeled back Si-Uri's past with the edge of a cruel looking blade. Still he said nothing.*[/color:3t5vjt12][/i:3t5vjt12]

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:42 am

*Steering his shuttle towards the Giant Boob, Kailen immediately diverts when he picks up the signals of other ships located in the warehouse district on the outskirts of Xozhixi. C'thulu and Hevn and Lahash had clearly found something of interest, whether it by someone, something, or merely a warehouse full of booze that needed drinking. And being in a foul mood, Kailen really needed a drink. He descends, setting his ship down nearby and exiting out into the hot humid heat of Thyferra that rolls over his senses like a wave. Not exactly the kind of weather for spider silk-lined leather long coats such as the one he was wearing, but he dare not remove it lest onlookers be overcome by the muscles that lay underneath.

Kailen opens up his senses and stretches out with them, using that as a guide to find his companions. Minutes later, he is stepping into the warehouse and he comes across an intriguing and surprising scene, far from the drinking contest he had had in mind. It takes him only a moment to recognise the woman; he had seen her before, though she probably wouldn't remember him. Si-Uri Dubh, the wife and Queen of An Tiarna Dubh.

Having been filled in by the Sage on all that had gone to pass in the time they were separated, including the betrayal shown by his brother, the sight of her causes his anger to spike dangerously, though it was also infused slightly with shame. Shame that he too - like the Iron Fists - had let his master down. Something he fervently wished he could take back. Yet all he could do was look to the future now, and try to make amends. He marches forward, bowing his head slightly in the direction of C'thulu and Lahash. Hevn, who he saw on some level as competition (though he would never admit it) did not receive much of a greeting at all. Locking eyes on Si with a malicious grin, Kailen speaks in his customary firm yet smooth tone*

"My lords! What a remarkable discovery, and here of all places. The Queen of Manaan herself at our mercy. I would give much for the chance to inflict suffering on one such as her...."

*His tone of voice and his expression grow harder and harsher*

"...to make her suffer until she begs for forgiveness for her betrayals."

*For the first time, Kailen now directs his speech directly towards the woman herself*

"Tell me 'Queen', if what you gave was truly worth what you got in return? I doubt it. Much like my master, who entered the very halls of death itself in the name of An Tiarna Dubh, and received nothing but betrayal in return."

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 am

*The boot to the back hit her hard, expelling the air from her lungs and forcing her to the floor, with her hands in cuffs behind her back and unable to cushion her fall her face hit the dust covered floor causing her lips to bleed, as the blade sunk into her skin she bit hard upon her lip, refusing to scream, excepting the pain as punishment for her foolishness, for being weak.

She closed her mind and began to breath deeply, forcing her muscles to relax and tried to transport her mind somewhere else, but as the knife moved fluidly through the skin it passing carefully over the spine a whimper escaped her lips as the tears silently fell from her eyes pooling on the floor sticking the dust to the side of her face├óÔé¼┬ª

As the process of peeling away her past completes she lifts her head from the floor and looks into the eyes of the newcomer to group, hearing the malice and anger at her presence in his voice she curses├óÔé¼┬ª*

Sithspit├óÔé¼┬ªwhat the bloody hell is this? A circus? Why don├óÔé¼Ôäót you take a kriff picture? Come on, make my bloody day why don├óÔé¼Ôäót you? He has just peeled my kriff back, is that not enough for you? In the last few hours I have lost everything I had, had a mechanical arm smashed into my nose, had my throat crushed by some freaky hand and had my back peeled, and right now I don├óÔé¼Ôäót give a Sithspit if I live or die├óÔé¼┬ªso go on, slit my throat, kill me, whatever happens now is a bloody better than this, but take any signs of the IF from before you do.
You think you had it bad with the IF, with An Tiarna? I was married to the rodder, I was here getting beaten by these guys, and what do I get in return, without a moments sadness, without any bloody feeling at all, the rodder cuts the force bond we shared, yes, while I am here defending him, he discards me, for all our marriage, no ,matter how far apart we have been, I have felt every bit of emotion in that man, it has all been a lie, my whole life has been a lie, he felt no emotion when thiose bonds were broke, I hate him...

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:44 pm

*Hevn remains silent as C'thulu wastes no time springing into action. The cold, ruthless manner in which he carried out his set task was not surprising for a jen'jidai, he had seen the same unthinking brutality issued from the man next to him, Lahash de Fortia. However, C'thulu did something that he had never seen before from Lahash....he smiled....he smiled wide. The folds of his decrepid face curl in a grin as he skins the woman alive, and his pale sapphires examine the pain becoming of her face.

The hiss of the Falleen's voice stirs the tension more, and she stares up to scream at them. He bows his head, shaking it, and turns back to Kailen with disappointment etched on his face.*

*Hevn supposed he could not expect his fellow follower of Reign's instruction to understand the situation, but he felt more deeply for Si-Uri than the others seemed to. Hevn's emotions were yet too raw, to unrefined to execute such a heartless attack without feeling. He could feel the twisted sense of joy tearing from C'thulu's figure as he cut her back, and he could feel her pain. He was disappointed in the Falleen for speaking in such a way, for instigating, for taunting the wounded, and for dishonorably insisting torture when honor would allow the woman a fair fight to the death.*

*Hevn grips the hilt of his sith sword, the snow white grip secured between his deathly pale fingers. With a silent flourish it is drawn. Phantasmagoria aches in his hand, begging for blood, screaming through the force to kill. He speaks softly to Kailen, almost a tone of caring trickling through his voice.*

" The brand, if you will....."

*He turns toward Si Uri, her head inclined, and blood trickling from her lips. It only takes a few strides to make up the ground it took him to retreat, and he stares into her face again. His eyes full of the same feeling, he raises the shining blade of the sword to the side of her neck. His face leans in, and his lips snap out to grip hers while he drags the blade up the side in a quick swipe. He would begin to remove the tattoos around her neck in this fashion, his left hand gripping the back of her head to keep it still, his lips sucking the blood from hers, and his blade taking quick, clean swipes to erase the ink from her neck, until at last the last the flaying was over, his blade grinded loudly against the inside of the sheath as he returned it to its home, and he rose up again. His sleeve wipes across his mouth, and he moves away from her, keeping a tentative eye on her, and striding back to Lahash's side.*

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:26 pm

*Watching wearily, Si looks into the eyes of Hevn as he nears with the blade, his eyes tell her everything she needed to know, he understood, he felt no disgust, no malice toward her , knowing that something inside her had changed, had changed forever, she was not the same girl that she had been just hours earlier, for that, he would not taunt her, play with her as the others had, this she would remember.

The pain from her back was screaming, yet she relished it, it would serve to remind her why she would go with these men before, why she would no longer, fight, no longer find a way to leave, for now they had a common ground, they all hated the same man, An Tiarna had pushed them together.

Her body and mind relaxed knowing this, so as Hevn moved closer she did not move, she just closed her eyes getting herself ready for the pain that would accompany the removal of the tattoo around her neck, so as his lips met hers, her eyes snapped open in shock, wondering what the hell he was doing.

Whether it was the shock, the exhaustion from the past few hours or if it was the pain, she allowed it without trying to fight herself free yet creating more blood as she bit her tongue as the blade quickly did the work intended.

The pain of the tattoo├óÔé¼Ôäós removal overshadowed with the skinning of her back she barely flinched as he finished and backed away, she remained stoic, her eyes still focusing upon his, her brow furrowed with confusion as to what he meant, he could have simply wiped the blood from her mouth as he had done his, yet he had chosen to use his lips├óÔé¼┬ªwhy?*

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 pm

*Kailen sees the look Hevn gives him and almost smirks back at him. He was tempted to sneer, but was determined to show at least a modicum of respect for one of the very few his master felt worthy. And in truth, while Kailen was among those few, Reign had not taught Kailen in a very long time. Kailen had been brought up by Reign to be a Sith, as Reign had once been. But when Reign discovered what he called the "True Path", Kailen did not follow. He had no desire to be a Jen'jidai, nor now a Sith. He had no label for what he was now. All he knew was that he respected strength and he respected loyalty, and Reign had instilled in him both. And it was the strength and brotherhood shared between the members of the Black Guard that Kailen admired, not the Code to which they held. But if these men knew him, then they knew they could trust him for the sake of Reign. He would never betray his master.....again, he adds mentally.

He watches impassively as Si-Uri curses and shieks, and as Hevn then steps forward to remove her remaining tattoos. The kissing part confused him, but hey - whatever got his jollies off. Personally, Kailen had more of a thing for tall women....and Zeltrons. But who didn't?*

"My lords, forgive my interuption, but don't forget you have a very important date to keep. I, on the other hand, must of necessity return to Muunilinst as ordered by my master. If you wish to make her a corpse, then that is easily done, but if you'd prefer, I can keep her......alive.....until you return."

*He simply cant help but send her a chilling smile as he says this. He had no illusions that his menacing size would intimidate one such as her, but that was far from his strongest asset. Kailen was a cold-blooded merciless Falleen killer*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:08 pm

*Up above the planet's surface, Sephious was in the "BGS subtle hint." He reached out with the force to contact his master.*

<< Master C'thulu, I know you are busy and I have tried to think on the code to clear my mind, but there is something I must speak with you about in person. It's not something that is extremely pressing though. So do take your time. I bid you well. >>

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:16 am

*Impassively Lahash watches the scene unfolding before him. Hevn and the falleen's presences were unexpected, but seemed to have pushed Si to the turning point. As the skin peeled off of the woman like wrapping on meat, Lahash felt a smile beginning to creep onto his face, but sharply suppressed it. Pain brought clarity and fueled the soul to greater heights, but there was always a breaking point. As her back is flayed, practicality hits. The falleen spoke and Lahash reminded himself to watch the ambitions of this one, if unchecked his desire for revenge would be untempered and result in chaos, which could not be allowed.*

"She is to be taken back to Munnilinst alive and in good condition outside of her wounds here. In time she could become one of us, and with that baptisism of pain and knowledge, her past crimes are forgiven. But... feel free to let her wounds heal on their own, the amount of time it takes for her to become functional again will be ample enough time for us to complete the destruction of the False King and his realm. After that, we shall see to her fate. Now, to ensure she doesn't die in transit..."

*Stepping close once more, Lahash ignites his saber. Inhaling he moves his wrist and arm in quick sharp movements, cauterizing each of her wounds with a hiss as the blood evaporated and the skin burned and cracked. Moving behind her Lahash kicks out with his boot at her head, and slides his saber along her back where the skin has been removed. Extinguishing his blade, Lahash motions with his hand and his retainers move into the compound, going about the preperations necessary to wake his droid army.*

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:48 am

*Each and every sweep of the saber bought with it a new level of pain, slicing new wounds was one thing, but the searing pain of having her wounds cauterizing them, the pain, both physical and mental had weakened her mind now, she was unable to remove her mind away from the present, as a result she would feel and suffer the pain of his moves.

With each sweep a loud groan escaped her lips, she bit down hard on her bottom lip trying to prevent herself from calling out, as Lashash moves away after dealing with each wound she falls to her side upon the floor passing out.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:16 am

*With a push of a button, all of the droids activated. Standing in unison, they turned in orderly file and with another push of a button started walking out of the warehouse. Row after row and dull durasteel compound battle droids, so long in hibernation, marching now as cleanly as the day they'd been manufactured. Nodding Lahash pointedly looks at the Falleen on his way past. Leaving orders for one of his aides to lock up behind him, Lahash boards one of the transports rapidly filling with droids. When the transition is complete the ships lift off, heading out of the atmosphere and back to the fleet.*

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:06 am

*After C'thulu had finished his labor and Si-Uri had been handed over to Kailen, the Dead Man left for his infiltrator. Finding the cloaked ship he entered the vessel and quickly brought it up to orbit and to Eversio's ship.*

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 pm

*Watching the jen'jidai masters depart, he was at last alone with Si-Uri who had passed out, and Kailen. Hevn grins wide, turning as the men remove themselves from the warehouse, and Hevn's infamous smile flashes. His teeth were unnaturally sharp for a human, and they shined a brilliant white. The smile retreated back behind his lips as he began to stride away, laughing into the walls, which echoed loudly.*

" Back to Muunilinst with you then? If you could keep your mouth shut, maybe you'd actually be of some use to us. Ta-ta..."

*It amused him, that the lizard man could be so cocky, so confident, and still be left behind. What was he taking pride in? His ability to watch an incapacitated woman? Perhaps there was some doubt in the order that this Falleen would be of any use on the battlefield given his attitude, his lethargy, and his overconfidence. It ticked him greatly that Kailen could manage so much as a curl of those reptilian lips when he was getting left behind, there would be no honor in his role.*

*Hevn strides out into the clearing toward his sith infiltrator. Checking his comm, he recieves at last the message from Eversio, he was supposed to be keeping an eye on Reign. The ship takes off with a howl of wind against the tuft of grass, and heaves skyward toward orbit, where the fleets waited anxiously for war.*

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:14 pm

[quote="Lahash de Fortia":2w0ipeft][color=#40FF00:2w0ipeft]"She is to be taken back to Munnilinst alive and in good condition outside of her wounds here. In time she could become one of us, and with that baptisism of pain and knowledge, her past crimes are forgiven. But... feel free to let her wounds heal on their own, the amount of time it takes for her to become functional again will be ample enough time for us to complete the destruction of the False King and his realm. After that, we shall see to her fate. Now, to ensure she doesn't die in transit..."[/color:2w0ipeft][/quote:2w0ipeft]
[color=#00BF00:2w0ipeft][i:2w0ipeft]*Kailen inclines his head slightly*[/i:2w0ipeft][/color:2w0ipeft]

"As you wish Jeddak."

[color=#00BF00:2w0ipeft][i:2w0ipeft]*Kailen takes a step closer to Si-Uri, resting his right hand idly on his lightsaber hilt as he does so. It would take only a split second to employ it if necessary. He then waits silently until Lahash and C'thulu have walked away, before turning to face Hevn, who smiles at him, flashing his brilliant white teeth. Kailen is not impressed. Even less so when the smaller man speaks*[/i:2w0ipeft][/color:2w0ipeft]

[quote="Bedrovelse Hevn":2w0ipeft]" Back to Muunilinst with you then? If you could keep your mouth shut, maybe you'd actually be of some use to us. Ta-ta...[size=50:2w0ipeft]worthless sack of scales.[/size:2w0ipeft]"[/quote:2w0ipeft]
[color=#00BF00:2w0ipeft][i:2w0ipeft]*The man was already walking away, full of pride and arrogance and no doubt feeling great about his petty last barb....which Kailen had heard due to his exceptional hearing. So many retorts flashed through his mind in response, for he liked the pale man as little as the pale man liked him. But on the other hand, if he had met Hevn under the circumstances that Hevn met him, he would have done more than fire a warning shot. So fair was fair. Kailen calls out his name loud and clear and firm.* [/i:2w0ipeft][/color:2w0ipeft]

"Hevn!"

[color=#00BF00:2w0ipeft][i:2w0ipeft]*Kailen pauses for a moment to see if Hevn will stop. If he doesn't, the point is moot, but if he does, Kailen speaks again in a more even tone*[/i:2w0ipeft][/color:2w0ipeft]

"May the Force serve your will in the battle ahead."

[color=#00BF00:2w0ipeft][i:2w0ipeft]*Kailen represses a smile as he says this. Even though his tone is sincere, and he hopes Hevn makes it through the battle alive, he hopes the unexpected pleasantry will kriff with Hevn's mind just a little. Most people were thrown off by the unpredictable; perhaps Hevn was one of them. But nevertheless, Kailen is adamant that the two of them have a reckoning afterwards. A duel would be the perfect thing to soort out their difference....and re-establish their pecking order.*[/i:2w0ipeft][/color:2w0ipeft]

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 am

*The body that was now crumpled on the floor ion a bloodied mess, now began to move slightly, groaning as her eyes began to flicker below the lids, her back now red raw with the a few layers of skin freshly removed, same with her throat, both now burnt to seal the wounds to prevent infection, but both still painfully raw.
For now she was blissfully unconscious unaware of the pain she would feel when awake.*
PreviousNext

Return to Thyferra's Terrain