Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Dodecapolis

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Re: Dodecapolis

"Thanks Eli!" *The young girl turned excitedly towards Ariel.* "Why don't we get some work done on her? I'd like to.. to say thanks for letting me tag along with you."

*Arie shrugged. She knew the answer wasn't hers on this one. The Sanctuary had never really struck her as more than a temporary ride that they'd ditch when it finally keeled over.*

"You'd have to ask Eli. Her ship," *she replied, even though she had paid half of the Sanctuary's cost. Rhy's giggle echoed in the cockpit, a charming sound since all that really went on in here was sibling banter and arguing.*

"Why do you ask? Don't you think you can handle the Stealth-X any more?"

*Ariel crossed her arms, both eyebrows raised. She was about to make a teasing remark but Rhy spoke again.*

"So, Do you want to finish eating or head off now?"

*Eli brushed the crumbs off her hands and swallowed the last of her piece.*

"If Arie's okay with it, we can eat on the way," *she said. Eli looked up to her sister for confirmation. Arie shrugged then nodded, grabbing another two pieces of pie. Eli looked back at Rhy, smiling apologetically.*

"I guess you'll have to put up with me again. Osarian's next," *she said. Arie started to walk out of the cockpit, paused at the door, and then turned back and grabbed another piece of pie before rushing out to the Stealth-X. Eli began to flick switches and set up the Sanctuary for take-off, muttering beneath her breath.*

"I just hope we make it there in one piece."

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:54 am

"You'd have to ask Eli. Her ship,"

*Rhyiianna nodded. She had gotten the impression that Eli cared more for The Sanctuary than Ariel did. She seemed to be attached to it. Almost as though it were an extension of herself, or a part of Eli and Arie's family.

Wiping the corner of her mouth, Rhy reached over and took up another slice of pie, taking a small bite before washing it down with a swig of the sweet blumfruit juice.*

"If Arie's okay with it, we can eat on the way,"

*Nodding again, Rhy took a large bite of her pie, the expression on her face thoughtful as she chewed silently, contemplating the journey ahead and the path already behind them.*

"I guess you'll have to put up with me again. Osarian's next, I just hope we make it there in one piece."

*Rhyiianna nearly choked on her pie as she heard the words, frowning slightly as she replied.* "I can't think of anyone in the Galaxy I'd rather be with! And I know you'll get us there safely. I can feel it."

*Rhy poked her tongue out playfully as she finished speaking. She was being honest. She really felt close to Eli. There was something about her that wasn't in Arie. Something that set her apart. Rhyiianna had no idea what it could be, but it made her feel safe nonetheless.

Gazing out the viewport as Eli was prepping the ship for take-off, Rhy saw Arie running toward the Stealth-X on the next platform. As she watched her newfound friend running toward the small starfighter she felt a hard tug on her belt.

Looking down, slightly confused, she noticed that her lightsaber was swinging. She looked at Eli as it came to a stop, becoming even more confused when she realized that Eli was a good two meters away. She looked down again, wondering what had made it do that.

Or who..*

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:43 pm

"I can't think of anyone in the Galaxy I'd rather be with! And I know you'll get us there safely. I can feel it."

*Eli raised an eyebrow. She had heard her muttering? Stang, that girl had really good hearing. Either that, or Eli had forgotten that the volume she heard was much quieter than what normal people heard. She frowned and concentrated on getting the decrepit ship off its landing gear and into the sky. Gravity though had other ideas and it fought to keep the ship weighed down. Eli pressed a few more buttons and then flipped open an unscrewed panel. She took out two wires, touched their frayed ends together, and felt a boost of power from the repulsors, propelling the Sanctuary into the air with ease. She released the wires, closed the panel, and took the pilot's controls again.*

"It's not my flying that's the problem, although I doubt myself a lot," *she belatedly explained to Rhy.* "It's the integrity of the ship that I question."

*~-^-~*

*Ariel climbed into the cockpit of the Stealth-X and then realized that she didn't have the access code. She started to get out, but then saw that Eli had closed the ramp and was taking off. So much for getting the code from Rhyiianna. Ariel sighed and settled back in the seat. Maybe she could just punch in random numbers and get the code that way . . .*

ACCESS DENIED

*Ariel frowned and hit some more numbers.*

ACCESS DENIED

*Frustrated, she slammed her fist down on the keypad, entering in a whole bunch of numbers.*

ACCESS GRANTED

"Yes," *Arie hissed in a quiet exclamation. She knew she got lucky. There was no way she could repeat that action and get the same results. Not even if she did it a million times. She checked all her systems and lifted into the air. She followed the Sanctuary into orbit and then in hyperspace. But all throughout her flight, something nagged at the back of Arie's mind. Her fist had only hit the top right corner of the keypad.

Where had the other numbers come from?*

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:52 am

"It's not my flying that's the problem, although I doubt myself a lot," *Eli belatedly explained to Rhy.* "It's the integrity of the ship that I question."

*Rhyiianna settled into the co-pilot's chair as the Sanctuary lifted off from the spaceport at Dodecapolis. Edging forward, she casually hit a few keys on the console in front of her, firing up the navi-computer's display on a second screen and entering Osarian as the destination point for their jump.*

"Ah.. I understand. I was actually hoping you might let me help you fix her up? You know, to say thanks for letting me tag along. What do you say?"

*A few moments later the screen blinked, confirming the jump co-ordinates as they headed out of the planet's gravity well. As they reached a high orbit, Rhyiianna sat back in her chair and fastened a safety strap around her waist.

Stars elongated as they made the jump to hyperspace, Arie and the Stealth-X following not far behind them. The sudden change in speed caused the ship to jerk violently before lurching forward toward the distant reaches of the Expansion Region, and more specifically, Osarian.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:43 pm

*Talon and Sherv Tan arrived in the capital city and located the condo building in which the Zabarian Corp had purchased an executive apartment. Talon and Sherv Tan entered the well appointed apartment, and found everything had been installed, according to their plans. Even a room for repairs to equipment had been installed. After a light supper, the two men retired to the equipment room, in order to unpack several lightsaber crystals that the academy had sent them. They spent several hours installing and calibrating their lighsabers.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:12 pm

*Sherv Tan had spent many hours fine toning his lightsaber techniques. Talon Rossi had instructed his apprentice in both physical and mental battle techniques. Sherv was to depart for Ambria, where his trials for Knighthood would be held. Talon had their ship prepared.*

"You are ahead of most of the apprentices in style and intelligence Sherv. The trials will test your force connection, as well as your physical abilities. The ship departs in the morning."
Previous

Return to Dodecapolis