Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Orbit

Galactic Battle Arena Judge

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Open Orbit

*As the two walk onto the bridge of the ship Xeonon turned around his still drying behind him. Smiling as he looked at Nem he nodded enjoying the dark evil look to him, as always his glowing eye sacks seemed to burn into his soul. Last time the two had met it was in a bar and they got drunk, as such Nem probably looked over Xeonon cybernetic implants but they were strikingly obvious now. His eyes glowed a dark blue hue despite the attempt to make them look real.* Welcome aboard Nem of the Domain Yin thanks for coming my friend. I assume you have figured out why I have asked you to come?

*Glancing at Faina he gave her a nod as if saying you could go if you wanted, it would probably do her well to leave. It was blatantly obvious that she had a distaste for the species whom he constantly affiliated himself with.* You dont need to stay for this, but if you do stay well take a seat.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:11 pm

*Indeed, why had he asked the Intendant to come? They were both due equal revenge against those red tentacle faced bastards, but Xeonon never struck Nem as the sort to give into his anger. He seemed to have mastered an admirable level of control, an ability to look past petty grievances in favor of the larger picture. Vengeance shared is vengeance best received, but that was most certainly not the reason. Experience perhaps, that seemed the obvious choice. The Grand Master knew too well the lengths the Praetorite had gone towards dealing with this threat. Nem was no stranger to the Sith, having been waging a shadow war against them for a long time now. However, if he was honest, it may have had more to do with factors he had no control over. Those natural traits that gave the Yuuzhan Vong an edge against those that wielded the Force. In any event, it didn't matter why, not to Nem. What mattered was the purpose of this foray into hostile territory, which the Intendant could assume was for a very particular reason.*

*Lifting his hands to his head, he lowered the hood of his cloak and ran a hand over his bare scalp, examining the bridge controls for hints and clues. At first he squinted, his mqaaq'it adjusting to the artificial lighting, then he opened them fully and zoomed in on the drying outfit.* *A disguise? Uh huh.* *He traced his fingers along the railing separating the captain's chair from the pilots station, then stopped and turned, his internal calculations now complete.*

"We both know what's waiting for us at Korriban, so if you intended to retaliate for the loss of dear Calypso, you'd bring the fleet. This corvette, though impressive, is ill suited for full scale war. So I can surmise this is not an assault or retribution." *He pointed to the costume.* "You intend to disguise yourself, despite knowing how ineffective that was the last time we tried it. So this is important, not an immediate threat, but definitely important enough to take such a risk. Important, yet you do not wish to indict the Empire."

*His right hand disappeared into his cloak, reemerging seconds later with his personal qahsa device in his hands.* *Nem was a meticulous note taker, which was relevant as something here stirred his memory, a name of someone Xeonon had once told him about a long time ago. A lost brother in arms. A fallen knight.*

"You've tracked down Jayden Fey."

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:12 pm

*Eventually he would need to piece together how this man erm alien could figure out so much by the smallest of things. Yes they were there for Jayden.* I know light or dark does not matter much to you, but yes Jaydens location has been known for some time *days, weeks, months who knew with Nems timeline but within his own six months had passed.* The rodder attacked my home, stole some stuff and tried to kill me. Obviously he failed on the killing but it showed to me that he was willing to betray me something I only allowed to wait so long due to circumstances. They have changed, now we can get rid of the threat, avenge the fallen and hopefully cripple the kriff.

You more than many know the horrors that the galaxy holds, and despite all our power I dont want to implicate those above us. *He turned around to look out of the view port taking in the site.* No one is safe, I have followed the news as of late the Mandalorians *Nem probably knew them well the deceiving prick* your old peace brigade have said they would start a holy war. My kind the Imperial Knights have for the most part gone unnoticed as of late in galactic events and I plan to keep it that way, I dont want some random guy to see that we have power yet. *If they did well it would be safe to say that they would be hunted down more so than the Jedi or Sith due to them being the better warriors and the Mandos sense of honour.*

Now for why you are here. I figured you would want in a piece of the action. *It was a simple statement, but it was open ended. He knew Nem was a pirate by heart and would no doubt want to get something out of this other than satisfaction.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:12 pm

*It stood to reason. As far as Nem was aware, Jayden possessed knowledge of the inner workings of the Fel Empire, which he did not yet know had converted into the Imperial Remnant. If they showed up demanding Jayden's blood, the Sith would know they had a bargaining chip. They might even take it on faith the the Empire had a weakness worth exploiting and turn their attention towards it. Jayden was a security breach that had to be plugged.*

"Does a voxyn have claws?" *He hissed through the gnullith.* "Of course I want in on the action, but you must assure me that this is a matter of your Empire's security and survival, not an errand of revenge. I need not lecture you on the dangers of the dark side, for I am certain you are more keenly aware of them than I. But on Korriban, you will be tested. All of your Knights will be tested. You are far too important to the cause to be allowed to turn, which is a distinct possibility if you enter into this with murder on your mind. Should that happen..."

*His voiced trailed off.* *They both knew what would happen if that occurred. Nem had repeatedly extolled the dangers the Sith presented. He feared them, not as it pertained to his own well being, but the effect a Sith ruled galaxy would have on his people. Their demise had been the driving force of the Intendant for the last several years. With as much as Xeonon knew, if he turned to the dark side, Nem would not hesitate to do what is necessary...no matter how much it would pain him to do so.*

*He shook his head, regaining his composure before continuing.* "It must not be allowed to happen. Crippling the Sith is a worthy goal, and I would be happy to relieve them of their wealth..." *His mqaaq'it shone a hungry green.* "...but if we come across Jayden, you must not be the one to strike the blow that fells him."

*The Intendant wasn't as sympathetic about the issue with the Mandalorians. His own people hadn't been safe for quite a long while. It was about time everyone else knew how it felt. Though he obviously did not wish any harm to befall Xeonon's people. He still thought it odd that the Jeedai would risk setting off the Mandalorians by sacking their colony on Myrkr. A member of Nem's domain has even scouted the site of the massacre and confirmed the presence of dead Force-lings. Very odd indeed.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:35 pm

[action:25kttc4v]Nicolina leans against a wall after shrugging her shoulders when Xeo sends one of the Knights to fetch the Vong, resuming tossing her Stormtrooper armor's helmet up and down and trying not to laugh at the Knight's less than enthusiastic carrying out of the order.

Putting her helmet on while they wait for the Vong, Nicolina adjusts the sling of her DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle so it hangs at her right side within easy reach instead of at her back and, when the Vong show up all cloaked and hooded and does a nifty cinematic lowering of the hood and running a hand over his bald head, listens to the back and forth between Nem and Xeo quietly until the Vong says,[/action:25kttc4v]

[quote="Nem Yin":25kttc4v] [i:25kttc4v][color=#00FFBF:25kttc4v]"It must not be allowed to happen. Crippling the Sith is a worthy goal, and I would be happy to relieve them of their wealth..."[/color:25kttc4v][/i:25kttc4v] [action:25kttc4v]His mqaaq'it shone a hungry green.[/action:25kttc4v] [i:25kttc4v][color=#00FFBF:25kttc4v]"...but if we come across Jayden, you must not be the one to strike the blow that fells him."[/color:25kttc4v][/i:25kttc4v][/quote:25kttc4v]

[action:25kttc4v]Her voice a little tinny due to her helmet's external speaker, Nicolina turns towards Xeo and says,[/action:25kttc4v] [comlink:25kttc4v]I'll happily strike that blow for ya when the time comes sir, [action:25kttc4v]then turns towards the Vong and chipperly volunteers,[/action:25kttc4v] Not a Forcie sir, so there's no danger of my doing any turning.[/comlink:25kttc4v]

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:29 pm

*Was it me or was he sounding more and more like a damn Jedi, Luke Skywalker to name one of the most well known. Regardless he was right if he was to strike Jayden down well his path down the dark road would begin and once started there would be no going back.* I have already bested Jayden, so there would be no honour in it someone else can have at him. No this is from the standpoint of secrecy and such cant have untrustworthy people who may betray us to well anyone. *Secrecy was the name of the game right now and he was hoping to keep it that way until the higher ups say other wise.* If you get the chance to do it Foresi dont hesitate, word of advice on killing a force user with a blaster; most of us can sense danger so dont aim right at them lead the shot.

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:55 pm

*A VCX-700, painted midnight blue, except for the Clan Or'dinii symbol emblazoned on either side of the cockpit in neon blue. The ship didn't even bother to scan the system, it's passive sensors being sufficient to warn it's crew of impending danger. Bes'bavar, the ship's registered name, broadcast a brief message to Nem's organic commlink, but otherwise sat dead in space, shields up, weapons warm, waiting for a response.*

:: Nem, you're a awfully wordy fellow when you want to be, ya know that? Anywho, I have arrived and await further instructions. Try not to keep me waiting longer than necessary, my fuse is already lit, and I doubt I'll find any chakaaryc darjetiise(rotten sith) here to carry the brunt of my wrath. ::

*I sit back, closing the channel, in-case Nem is busy, and grieve the loss of so many vode. The sense of loss, of needless slaughter, brings hot tears to my eyes. My heart burns with anger at the perpetrators, but my soul chills into a calculating, tenacious menace that seeks a complete annihilation of the enemy. My soul providing direction and purpose, to the searing energies of my heart. I have felt this way only once before, and none that witnessed the last occurrence lived to tell the tale. I clench and clench my fists as I wait and plot, plan and tarry, until Nem's response arrives, or my fuse runs out, which ever comes first.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:06 am

[quote="Xeonon the Snowman":38jj865e] If you get the chance to do it Foresi dont hesitate, word of advice on killing a force user with a blaster; most of us can sense danger so don't aim right at them lead the shot.[/quote:38jj865e]

[action:38jj865e]Nicolina wasn't planning on firing just one shot, more like opening up on full auto and maybe making sure she has some of her homies doing the same from other angles, but, while she is tempted to say she already knew the the bit about Forcies having a built in threat indicator that'd be blarin' if they were getting shot and while she figures there's only so many blaster bolts a Forcie can dance around or deflect before one or two or three or four or more bolts get through and the Forcie is fraked and, like, dead, she just nods and says,[/action:38jj865e] [comlink:38jj865e]Roger that sir,[/comlink:38jj865e] [narration:38jj865e]since it'd be bad form to be her usual smart alecky self while on the clock and in front'a their Vong guest.[/narration:38jj865e]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:46 am

[action:3b72m0li]There was a hiss of air as Nem let out a relieved breath. He looked between Xeonon and Nicolina and offered them a solemn nod.[/action:3b72m0li] [color=#00FFBF:3b72m0li][i:3b72m0li]"My concern is satisfied then."[/i:3b72m0li][/color:3b72m0li]

[narration:3b72m0li]He didn't care who took the kill shot, just so long as it wasn't his friend. If it had been anywhere else in the galaxy, he would not have raised a fuss, but this was Korriban they were talking about. This was the heart of darkness, a world so warped by the dark side that it was able to transform those that inhabited it. Not even the most kind hearted soul was safe from its malevolent taint. Or at least that was how it had been explained to him. Like all of his race he was completely apart from the Force, which would come with its own set of dangers. Even a non-Force sensitive could inherently sense the wrongness of something afflicted by the dark side, but not Nem, those invisible currents had no connection to him at all. If there were any Force manifested traps, he would have no means of detecting them. The only solace in this he found was that he was also for the most part unaffected by it. His saving grace.[/narration:3b72m0li]

[action:3b72m0li]He was about to cut in and get down to the meat of the plan, but suddenly the oggzil attachment in his q'et satchel began to vibrate. Nem reached into the pouch and retrieved the metal spine, similar in shape to an antenna. He unwrapped a long slender vein from around its base and shoved the tip into his ear, connecting the biot to the villip implanted in his skull. Immediately he could hear the voice of his comrade in piracy.[/action:3b72m0li]

[quote="Non-Com":3b72m0li][comlink:3b72m0li]Nem, you're a awfully wordy fellow when you want to be, ya know that? Anywho, I have arrived and await further instructions. Try not to keep me waiting longer than necessary, my fuse is already lit, and I doubt I'll find any [i:3b72m0li]chakaaryc darjetiise(rotten sith)[/i:3b72m0li] here to carry the brunt of my wrath.[/comlink:3b72m0li][/quote:3b72m0li]

[action:3b72m0li]He replied, though the others on the bridge of the Freedom's Hope would not have been able to hear him do so. Through the symbiotic link, the villip was able to take Nem's thoughts and broadcast them through the villip as spoken words, using a perfect mimicry of his voice to boot. The oggzil then transmitted that speech via spectral frequencies, which regular comm units would be able to pick up, assuming they knew what to look for.[/action:3b72m0li]

[comlink:3b72m0li][i:3b72m0li]Sit tight, Commy. I'm just working out the finer details of the game plan with some like-minded souls. This shouldn't take more than a couple minutes. After that it is straight to Korriban.[/i:3b72m0li][/comlink:3b72m0li]

[action:3b72m0li]With a tug he pulled the oggzil free of his ear, the vein releasing with a wet pop. He turned his attention back to the others as he wrapped the cord back around the miniature spine.[/action:3b72m0li]

[i:3b72m0li][color=#00FFBF:3b72m0li]"Speak of the devil. One of my peace brigade friends had just arrived."[/color:3b72m0li][/i:3b72m0li] [narration:3b72m0li]Using Xeonon's terminology.[/narration:3b72m0li] [i:3b72m0li][color=#00FFBF:3b72m0li]"I understand the current political tensions, but it was necessary to bring him along. He's one of the best trackers in the galaxy, which we are going to need. Single handedly almost put down Adrien Draykon, which is saying something since everyone in the galaxy knows how slippery that smuggling rodder is. Once we finish up here we'll separate and I will make my approach with him. It will be safer if we break up into teams."[/color:3b72m0li][/i:3b72m0li] [action:3b72m0li]He covered his right hand with his left, squeezing until the knuckles cracked.[/action:3b72m0li] [i:3b72m0li][color=#00FFBF:3b72m0li]"So, what's the game plan? What do we do once we get there?"[/color:3b72m0li][/i:3b72m0li]

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:30 pm

[quote="Nem Yin":16m87x0w]"Speak of the devil. One of my peace brigade friends had just arrived." *Using Xeonon's terminology.* "I understand the current political tensions, but it was necessary to bring him along. He's one of the best trackers in the galaxy, which we are going to need. Single handedly almost put down Adrien Draykon, which is saying something since everyone in the galaxy knows how slippery that smuggling rodder is. Once we finish up here we'll separate and I will make my approach with him. It will be safer if we break up into teams." *He covered his right hand with his left, squeezing until the knuckles cracked.* "So, what's the game plan? What do we do once we get there?"[/quote:16m87x0w]

[narration:16m87x0w]Xeonon had worked with enough different species in his time but even he found this to be odd. He had never seen someone stick something up their ear beside maybe their finger or a cutip. As it was in there he couldnt help but think it looked like an ear piece and he turned around and did a scan looking for another ship. He found the ones belonging to Solomon Mines, but one stuck out like a sore thumb a blue one. Zooming in the cameras he searched over the ship and saw the prominatn sign of the Mandalorian clan Or'dinii[/narration:16m87x0w] Fools are here great [narration:16m87x0w]he said under his breath[/narration:16m87x0w]

[narration:16m87x0w]By the gods, his eyes opened wider as he heard this turn of events there was a Mando in the system?[/narration:16m87x0w] Well this is fun turn of events, please tell me he is not coming aboard it would be a real shame to have to kill him. [narration:16m87x0w]Chuckling at the way the universe worked he looked at his Vong friend.[/narration:16m87x0w] Anyone who can almost get a grip on that slippery rodder will of course be of help. Makes the plan easier. As we have no way of knowing... [narration:16m87x0w]he faltered in his words as a sudden realization struck him[/narration:16m87x0w] You didnt betray us did you? Tell whoever he is [narration:16m87x0w]pointing out into space[/narration:16m87x0w] that we are force users.

[narration:16m87x0w]Although he had trusted the man, the circumstances of the arrival of Non-Com were just to lucky for a lack of a better word. He looked at Nem his cybernetic eyes going up and down him looking for anything that might give him the aliens intentions. However just by being on the ship it proved his innocence for if the Mando knew who was on board he would no doubt shoot them out of the sky.[/narration:16m87x0w] No I dont think so.

Anyways back to my original thought process. As we dont know where the sith may be lurking we need to search them out. There no doubt are people there who know something. Sith are very predicatable and no doubt have some grand thing made to call their home and to build something to suit their sense of entitlement. Someone no doubt has to have worked on it or know something so we find them bribe them, threaten them or whatever and find out where they are and blow them to the sky.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:49 pm

*The insinuation, even if stated as unlikely, stung a little. It was an accurate notion to assume about someone in Nem's particular trade, as pirates tended to be big on knifing each other in the back, friends or not. That wasn't the part that bothered him though. To suggest that if he had, he wouldn't have prepared for it, that was an affront to his ego. He was a professional scum bag. If he was going to do it, he'd do it right, and be as far away when it happened as possible. However, in this instance, no treachery was intended. He'd save the criminal hijinks for after they killed the Sith.*

"He doesn't know you are Force users and I'd like to keep it that way until after the mission is complete. The former head of my Domain was a firm believer in always having a contingency, and so am I. No matter what happens here, the Mandalorians will continue to hunt your kind down. But spilling blood has a way of fostering comradery and engendering all sorts of warm gooey feelings, such as respect and admiration. When he learns the truth, he will either kill me for the deception, or you will find yourself minus an enemy and plus a friend." *He shrugged.* "Either way the cause is served, which when all is said and done, is the only thing that really matters."

*He stroked his chin thoughtfully, considering the plan of attack.* *It was as much as he had expected and definitely left a lot for all of them to do. It was also suited to his talents. Spying, information gathering, threats and bribery. Just another day at work as far as the Intendant was concerned.*

"As for the plan, I can work with that. When we get there I may be occupied for the first few days. I've got in the works that should help us in our pursuits, but it will require getting my hands on one of the natives and locking myself away in the lab. Trust me though, it will be worth it. Those Sith won't know what hit them."

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:21 pm

*He became visibly relieved upon hearing this and Nem was right as always. How many times in the past had people who quarreled in the past joined forces against a common enemy. Hell the Empire he had originally joined was proof of that, when Krayt attacked they joined with the Galactic Alliance and the Jedi to kriff their Sithspit up. But enough of the history lesson and back onto task.* Thats a terrible way to look at it, you may die in a rather useless manner but I am sure you have a contingency plan for that as well.

See this is why I like you, prepared for every and any eventuality. You ready to head out then? No need to go into planning much more than that I assume considering every plan goes to Sithspit as soon the boots touch the ground. *By this time a few the Knights had made their way to the cockpit to hear what was going on. Finnick the ginger, Murray the Besalisk and Aragh the S'Kytri. They all stood their in their own assortment of red and white suits each individualized to look different and mismatched.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:09 am

*He snorted.* "Ready as we can be, I suppose. See you dirt side."

*Nem offered the collective a singular bow, then moved passed them as he headed back down the hall towards the airlock. In less than a minute he was back aboard his ship. Sliding into his hau polyp seat, the Intendant reached up and grabbed the tall-yor hanging from the ceiling, pulling it down over his head. Bone hooks pierced the hard flesh of his shoulders as the device secured a hold on his body, while his mind joined with that of the Bleeding Orifice and his eyes were greeted with the starry black void and a myriad of tactical information. He opened the villip choir to Non-Com's ship and sent him the 'Let's Go' signal. If noise existed in space, there might have been a wet squelch as the oqa membrane connecting the coral craft to the Freedom's Hope released its hold, causing the yorik-vec to drift away. Dovin basals primed as new coordinates were punched into the navibrain. There was a moment's lurch, then a forward leap followed by a blinding flash. The Bleeding Orifice had made the jump to darkspace.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:54 am

*Talon had been listening to the whole conversation, but paid hardly any attention to it as he was in a whispered communication with Lecoo, who was trying to control the droid which he had been working on ever since they left Corellia. The Rodian assembled the rest of it just after the Vong entered the 'Hope', and had been trying to keep up with it ever since as it seemed to want to do its own thing, which is to say do a full meet and greet of the entire crew with a 'Hullo! Nice to meet you!' in an unmistakable British accent before moving on to the next sentient.*

*It walked quickly into the cockpit just as Nem left, missing an opportunity to greet him. Walking swiftly towards everyone else, it took a hand at a time and shook violently while greeting the assembled sentients after which it stopped in front of Talon and stood silently.*

*Talon looked at the droid with a mild amused grin and looked towards Lecoo, raising an eyebrow as the now out of breath mechanic stumbled into the cockpit, just latching onto a chair for support while he regained what breath he could.*

Well well, what do we have here then Lee? Looks like you got the old and battered tin-can up and running after all.

*The Rodian just nodded and panted for a few seconds before replying back.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:06 am

*Take her away number two.

As the droid came up to him Xeonon bowed his head before turning around to see the ship enter their weird gravity wells brought the ship into the Vong version of Hyperspace.*
So now that you all know the other person of the plan you still glad you volunteerism? *He paused* I know that I for one am not glad to hear that we are working with a Mandalorian especially in light of current events but... *He trailed off leaving that to the imagination.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:20 pm

*Even though Xeonon says that she doesn't have to stay and even though she still isn't entirely comfortable with working alongside a Vong, no matter how much Xeonon trusts him, Faina stays for the briefing that follows, remaining just inside the doorway and listening to all that is said.*

*Stepping inside as Nem is on his way out, relieved that they won't be traveling on to their destination with the Vong on the same ship, Faina waits until she is gone until, her expression more than a little disgusted, asking, mostly Xeonon but everyone else present as well,* "Am I the only one that has a problem with letting our, *her tone as she speaks the next word makes her intended sarcasm all too apparent,* friend just have a local to play with in his lab? Is that what we're about? Giving the Vong victims to torture? *Looking at Xeonon specifically, she looks into his eyes to remind him that she knows more than some about the Remnant's present relationship with the Sith and says,* I get that he's got useful information and that he's on the same page as we are where the Sith are concerned, but, just for the record, I don't think that means we should turn a blind eye to what he is Master, or condone everything he does. But, *she lifts her hands as though surrendering,* maybe that's just me."

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:15 pm

*Xeonon turned around to look at Faina, the woman obviously had a distaste for the Vong, however he had never taken her for a humanitarian.* The needs of the many Faina... Are we going to let thousands suffer because we did not do everything in our power to find them and stop them. We have a higher calling, to protect the Empire followed by the lightside of the force and lastly the people of the universe. *A weak smile appeared on his face as he walked towards her, placing a hand on her shoulder he squeezed.* Plus there is no reason to believe what he is going to do is evil, just because his race came in guns blazing over a HUNDRED years ago does not mean they are all bad. We need to start trusting our friends. You need to start trusting our friends.

*Looking over his shoulder he shouted.* Lets get this tub moving, or do I need to order you guys to push us to Korriban *A smile appeared on his face, before looking back to Faina* If its any consolation, if he ever does anything to one of our people you get first dibs on him.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:34 am

*Patting Faina on the shoulder as she heads past her to make her way aft to fill her troops in on the plan, Nicolina tells the Imperial Knight,* :: X-man has a point. Nemmy Poo said whatever it is he's got in mind'll be bad news for the Sith, so where's the bad in that?

*Looking over at Xeonon, she asks,* What's our ETA to Korriban? ::

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:16 am

[size=85:23f4w3f8][quote="Nem Yin":23f4w3f8][action:23f4w3f8]He snorted.[/action:23f4w3f8] [i:23f4w3f8][color=#00FFBF:23f4w3f8]"Ready as we can be, I suppose. See you dirt side."[/color:23f4w3f8][/i:23f4w3f8]

[action:23f4w3f8]Nem offered the collective a singular bow, then moved passed them as he headed back down the hall towards the airlock. In less than a minute he was back aboard his ship. Sliding into his hau polyp seat, the Intendant reached up and grabbed the tall-yor hanging from the ceiling, pulling it down over his head. Bone hooks pierced the hard flesh of his shoulders as the device secured a hold on his body, while his mind joined with that of the Bleeding Orifice and his eyes were greeted with the starry black void and a myriad of tactical information. He opened the villip choir to Non-Com's ship and sent him the 'Let's Go' signal. If noise existed in space, there might have been a wet squelch as the oqa membrane connecting the coral craft to the Freedom's Hope released its hold, causing the yorik-vec to drift away. Dovin basals primed as new coordinates were punched into the navibrain. There was a moment's lurch, then a forward leap followed by a blinding flash. The Bleeding Orifice had made the jump to darkspace.[/action:23f4w3f8][/quote:23f4w3f8][/size:23f4w3f8]

[narration:23f4w3f8]Non-Com had been sitting in the pilot's seat of Bes'bavar, silently waiting for Nem's signal to move on or join him aboard the Freedom's Hope. His fuming rage was slightly more controlled, now that he had a specific mission to attend to, he slipped into a familiar place of readiness. As NCO received Nem's signal to head out, he quickly brought the ship into motion following the Bleeding Orifice into hyperspace, less than a minute after it had departed. NCO didn't bother sparing the larger ship half a thought, it never even occurred to him that the coming mission would be much simpler for the ship and it's crew if they had killed him before he left for Korriban. Fortunately for him, it seemed to have also slipped the minds of those aboard the large vessel.[/narration:23f4w3f8]
Previous

Return to Kessel's Orbit