Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Orbit

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Re: Open Orbit

*as the ship pulled into orbit it prepared to jump she turned to him as she watched him, she spoke*

"go further now, go deeper, you have scratched that surface, now connect with it truly. sense it, taste it, feel it, become it. Soon, the force can show you visions, images, it is your new best friend"

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:39 am

*As "Kendra's " ship broke orbit the Blood Moon made sure to make sure its path was directly in the same path as the small vessel. De-cloaking once the ship was in certain range the cruiser slowly turned so that the hangar bay doors were in her direct path. It was not so much meant to capture her but for Vengari to make an easy landing, though getting a hit off the beacon Vengari placed on her ship did help. The Blood Moon waited in silence for Vengari to make his way to the cruiser, communications from the ship was nothing but silence apart from the occasional static noise that could be heard by any nearby ships. It only seemed like a ghost ship, but this was far from the case.

Vengari broke orbit and headed his vessel towards the Blood Moon, apart from traveling most of his life and not declaring any true home. Vengari made sure to make the Blood Moonwould make at home as possible.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:43 am

*her ship sensed the rippling decloaking, as she moved into action. her pilot doing evasive manuever, as they flipped 360, the ship was made for speed, and agility, as it went over the other ship gunning out of harms way till they where a few clicks away. she then turned the cloaking device on as she almost bit her tongue. the next time she saw that God forsaken man, she would kill him just for fun, and eat his brains as a desert platter. No one would miss him. she then realized, the way that ship pulled out, it almost knew that she was coming, wich is to coincidental.*

"Luckas, do a screening of the ship, i sense we have been bugged"

*using the force she begn to scan her ship, feeling its nicks and crannnies, till she sensed it a foreign object on hte base of her hull. she smiled coldly she walked to the docking bay as she attacked a cord to her connecting her to the ship and a helmet to protect her from space. The doors opened as she went outside.she began making her way down the ship till seh came to the object. detaching it with the force she threw it out into space chasim, as she went back inside slowly as the doors closed about her. she took the helmet off as hse did the good signal.*

"i hate people more and more, these days, should just go live in a whole crevice let you lot kill yourself,"

*she says babbling to herself as hse was growing very agitated and hungry. she walked over to the feeding bar, and pulled from the cooler a blueish liquid, that seemed to glow, as she poured it into a glass and drank greedily. If one of her own kind hadnt found a way to makeshift a harvested force juice, she didnt know where she would be. It was fake, but so much like the real deal that it sustained them when they couldnt do a proper feeding.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:40 am

*Watching from a distance as he made his way towards the Blood Moon, he watched as Kendra's ship avoided making a minor dent on his ship. Smiling to himself he looked down at the scanners to see if his bug was still attached but to his surprise he saw that the blimp was floating in a totally different direction from which the ship was heading. Most likely she caught wind of his little gift, but none the less he wasn't all to concerned about it. Looking up from the screen and onto the path ahead of him he made sure that his heading was on course for the hangar bay's. Waiting for the shields to go down he made his way into the hangar bay.

Once on board the Blood Moon, Vengari removed his mask and let his hair fall down to his shoulders. His hair was messy and hadn't been washed for some time. It would be nice to get a shower in before he made it to Nal Hutta, he hadn't been to the planet before but he had to see a slug about a man. He heard rumors about a mechanic who knew his way around certain prosthetic parts. An he knew this current mission needed a little extra help, and he was going to get it any way he could. Looking around he noticed that most of the engineers were no where to be seen, something was off. He knew that he hadn't been planet side for that long of a time so they should still be alive if nothing else in their quarters asleep. Heading to the bridge Vengari wanted to see if commander Bindo was still on board. As he proceeded towards the bridge he inspected his surroundings and saw that the ship's interior wasn't up to par. He noticed that their was blaster residue on parts of the ships hallway walls. What...what happened here, what did he miss and why didn't he get a message out.

Finally making it to the bridge he saw someone other than commander Bindo sitting at the helm, he wasn't all that familiar with the man. As he made his way closer he saw that man was a few years younger than Vincent his trusted second. Before he could speak to the man or at least find out what happened here the man before him broke him to it.*

*Mystery Man*
We have been waiting for you a long time Lord Derriphan, its seems you are finally ready to get on your way.

*Vengari was still unsure of this man before him, perhaps he was a member of the crew. Looking ahead he saw the stacks of bodies piled in the corner, one such body he took the most notice to was commander Bindo's uniform, along with himself. What did happen here...*

What happened here, why is commander Bindo dead, and who might you be...

*Mystery Man*
Certain members of your crew weren't as loyal to you as you might have believed them to be. Commander Bindo here wanted to leave you on this planet and leave but as for a select few of us thought other wise. Thus here I am and their he is, but do not worry you are, are main concern. As for myself call me Kye Marks, before all this went down I was one of your special forces soliders. I was with you on Mustafar, so as you can see I am with you to the end sir.

*Vengari looked back over towards Bindo then towards Kye, at this point he didn't much care at this point he just wanted lie down for a small bit.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 pm

*I was severely annoyed that my meditation had been interrupted especially since it was the first time I had attempted it.
I couldn't have been meditating for more than a few minutes, but I already felt more in touch with myself and the universe as a whole, though I was sure I still had much more to learn, but I had a feeling that it would have to wait for now.*

*I groggily stood up, walking around the room to get the blood flowing in my legs again*

*I had a slight headache, probably because I hadn't had a proper meal since arriving on Korriban. The alcohol sloshing around in my empty stomach made me feel slightly nauseous, a feeling I was more than used to.*
What are we moving so suddenly for? Are we being followed by someone or are we coming up on our destination?

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 pm

*she looked up as she saw him standing. she stood up.*

"you ask questions that you can answer yourself. to ask questions that are so easily to answer, proves no depth in the mind. Now, sit, you want food, you are going to work for it."

*she pulled from the counter a plate with steaming vegetables, rice, and a nicely cooked Rancor steak.*

"use the force to move the plate over to you. fail, and you get no food, and we move on"

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:55 pm

[quote="Kendra Star":1m1v6rnb][action:1m1v6rnb]she looked up as she saw him standing. she stood up.[/action:1m1v6rnb]

"you ask questions that you can answer yourself. to ask questions that are so easily to answer, proves no depth in the mind. Now, sit, you want food, you are going to work for it."

[action:1m1v6rnb]she pulled from the counter a plate with steaming vegetables, rice, and a nicely cooked Rancor steak.[/action:1m1v6rnb]

"use the force to move the plate over to you. fail, and you get no food, and we move on"[/quote:1m1v6rnb]

Fair enough.

[narration:1m1v6rnb]I had never tried moving anything with the force before so I wouldn't be at all surprised if nothing happened when I tried, nevertheless I sat at the table and cleared my mind, focusing only on the plate of hot food laid out in front of me.

Nothing happened at first, I decided to focus on the knife and fork instead, a couple of seconds went by before anything happened but slowly the utensils began to move in my direction, they lifted about 2 inches into the air I grabbed them and placed them down when they moved into arms reach.

I started to feel confident in my abilities, I began to focus on the plate of food again, it took a little longer for anything to happen, just as I began to doubt myself the plate began to lift a few centimeters into the air and eventually moved into my grasp.[/narration:1m1v6rnb]

[narration:1m1v6rnb]I did my best to stop a huge smirk from forming on my face, I was proud of myself, though I was sure knocking me down a peg would be the first thing Kendra would do.[/narration:1m1v6rnb]

There, mind if I eat now?

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:04 pm

*she watched him struggle. the force wouldnt be the first thing he would use in a fight. some people are faster, he seems to be slightly slower, but before she jumps to conclusions. she used the force to levitate the food back over to her without even looking at it as she walked around the table*

"that was good, lets really test the body and mind, when it comes to food, there will be times when you are on missions, and you have to eat tree bark, might as well start now"

*she said with a small smile as she took a carrot and bit into it*

"on a ship it is harder, but we will make due. you are going to do a circuit. 100 pushups. 50 crunches, then"

*she walks over to a long wooden pole. it was thick in diameter, almost as big as a tree trunk*

"punch the totem for a good 2 min, fast and hard. then
*there is a metal bar*
"pullups, 2 min, then repeat till i say stop. I realize, we must toughen your mind and body, then the force will come easier to you. mentally you arent ready, physically we shall see. if i sense you slacking i wont hesitate to give you...a good jolt back into pace. begin"

*she sat down to watch her cold purple eyes watching. this boy is going to think she is cruel and tough, but in order to build a great warrior up, you must knock him down till he has nothing to lose, and then watch him climb from the assess*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:29 pm

[quote="Kendra Star":23p5b6el][action:23p5b6el]she watched him struggle. the force wouldnt be the first thing he would use in a fight. some people are faster, he seems to be slightly slower, but before she jumps to conclusions. she used the force to levitate the food back over to her without even looking at it as she walked around the table[/action:23p5b6el]

"that was good, lets really test the body and mind, when it comes to food, there will be times when you are on missions, and you have to eat tree bark, might as well start now"

[action:23p5b6el]she said with a small smile as she took a carrot and bit into it[/action:23p5b6el]

"on a ship it is harder, but we will make due. you are going to do a circuit. 100 pushups. 50 crunches, then"

[action:23p5b6el]she walks over to a long wooden pole. it was thick in diameter, almost as big as a tree trunk[/action:23p5b6el]

"punch the totem for a good 2 min, fast and hard. then
[action:23p5b6el]there is a metal bar[/action:23p5b6el]
"pullups, 2 min, then repeat till i say stop. I realize, we must toughen your mind and body, then the force will come easier to you. mentally you arent ready, physically we shall see. if i sense you slacking i wont hesitate to give you...a good jolt back into pace. begin"

[action:23p5b6el]she sat down to watch her cold purple eyes watching. this boy is going to think she is cruel and tough, but in order to build a great warrior up, you must knock him down till he has nothing to lose, and then watch him climb from the assess[/action:23p5b6el][/quote:23p5b6el]

*sigh* alright I was in need of some exercise anyway.

[action:23p5b6el]I took off my jacket and boots, no point in making this harder by weighing myself down.[/action:23p5b6el]

[narration:23p5b6el]I began to run a circuit round the ship, I didn't find it to be very taxing, I ran rounds around my ship whenever I had any downtime so I was in good enough shape to do this.

Once I had finished the circuit I lay down on my back and began to do crunches, it was oddly satisfying counting down the amount I needed to do, I was lightly sweating by the time I had began doing push ups, again counting down to zero.

I was breathing quite heavily once I had finished the push ups, I was starting to sweat heavily when I started punching the totem but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

I found the two minutes of punching easy enough, I could keep that up a lot longer than any of the other exercises I had to do. The pull ups were not so easy, I had to stop for a moment every thirty seconds or so to catch my breath. I finally counted down the last few seconds.

Then I remembered I had to do it all again, to say the thought pissed me off would be an understatement, but I didn't want to disobey Kendra, I didn't want to know what she would do to me if I told her to kriff off, which I was seriously contemplating doing.

Nevertheless I kept going until I was told to stop, I would need to spend a few hours in a decontamination room to smell normal again after this.[/narration:23p5b6el]

You're enjoying this aren't you? watching me slowly sweat to death while heaving my guts up? Cos if the roles were reversed, I would love this.

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:52 pm

*she raised an eyebrow as she watched him complete it a third time. He was heaving. she stood up as she walked to the totem. blood covered it form his knuckles as she ran a hand down it.*

"it isnt so much as me enjoying it, but what you need. your body is a temple, if it is out of shape, you cant do half of the things i can, and might as well give up."

*she swung her fist back slamming it into the wood as it cracked cleanly in half. she looked at him*

"if you trust me, and cut the small talk, you will be doing things you didnt think your body could do"

*she said as she motioned for a crew member to move the next totem into place*

"continue, i noticed you slowed a bit, here is a small warning"

*she gathered the force and sent a small crackle of lighting at him to hurt ever so slighty*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Sorry I tend to run my mouth when I get nervous.

*I kept doing the rounds around the ship, forcing away the self defeating thoughts that buried themselves in my mind became the toughest part of the exercise, my body was almost completely numb now and the burning pain in my muscles was almost completely gone.

I hadn't even noticed the blood pouring from my knuckles until it started to drip onto the floor and onto my feet, I would probably be forced to clean that up later, but I didn't mind.

I started to feel almost completely drained by my eighth run around the ship but I soldiered on, I forced myself to keep going until I was told to stop.

I realized that I wasn't even hungry or thirsty anymore, I was too busy suppressing all the pain shooting through my body to think about self preservation, it was an oddly comforting feeling, being completely focused on one goal without needing to worry about anything else.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:36 pm

*she watched him run, around, as she noticed a change in his deameanor. the blood from his knuckles everywhere. she saw him begin to focus. she nodded to herself as she waved her hand*

"stop. tell me, what do you feel on the inside, focus, center yourself, then you may eat"

*she said asking him as a crew member began to clean up the blood. as she pushed the plate towards him*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:09 pm

*I took a deep breath in, the adrenaline running through my system was making me shake very heavily. It took me a minute to compose myself enough to speak coherently.*

I feel.... good, focused and healthier.I haven't felt this good in a long time, which is pretty odd considering my limbs are dead and I'm pouring blood out of my hands but I digress, I feel centered and more in touch with myself. It's a strangely liberating feeling.

*I devoured the food laid out in front of me, savouring every bite.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:35 pm

*she sniffed*

"this is the start of your awakening as a new person."

*she tosses him some bandages*

"wrap your knuckles. We wont heal them, because it is these routines, that make your body raw, that allow you to become stronger. now, some background on what you wish to become. an assassin has many names, from, problem solver, to exterminator, even slayers. as an assassin, you cant have really any ties with either side, light or dark, unless you wish to shorten your work and stick to one side. It has been noted, the sith tend to use assassin's more anyway. The life if an assassin is lonely, you cant have a family, for close ties to people, make you weak, your enemies will be great, and will try to kill those that you love to get to you, but if you are a strong assassin, then you wont be troubled by any, for they will fear you. wea re the most needed and despised people at the same time. there is always a politician that needs killing, a jedi needing to be taken care of. We dont care much about why, just the who, where, and how much. If you get to connected with your mission, then it becomes harder to make that kill. You must become accustomed with killing people, in cold blood, stabbing them where they dont expect it. Another thing assassins can be used for, are as infiltrators, putting us with the enemy for years or as short as months or weeks, it is our job to get info, to become another person, to create hundreds of identities. any questions?"

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:43 pm

*I took the bandages and began to wrap them around my ruined knuckles, the feeling in my body was back now, I had to bite down on my lip while tightening the bandages.*

No questions, I understand perfectly.

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:48 pm

*she nodded as she then motioned for the pilot to pull up the latest cordinates of their target as they headed into space*

occ: ill message you the next link

Galactic Battle Arena Judge
Galactic Battle Arena Judge

Affiliation:

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:47 pm

*Andor's Nemesis-Class Patrol Cruiser exits orbit and makes preparations for hyperspace.*

:: "Orbital Control, this is Inquisitorious Andor. I'm entering hyperspace designated for Kuat. Andor out." ::

*Then the ship was lost as it entered the starlines of hyperspace*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:18 pm

*A flicker of psuedomotion indicates the arrival of a Czerka Co, Lamda-class shuttle. Such shuttles were an infrequent, though not uncommon, in orbit over Korriban. The Pilot gave all the correct clearance codes to land at Czerka Co. HQ. The pilot carefully observed all traffic laws, while trying to get through orbit as quickly as possible. If asked for the reason of his haste, traffic control would soon here a nasally, young, human male's voice pestering the pilot with questions about flying and interstellar travel in general, the pilot answered in short, clipped answers, his tone clearly showing his annoyance which the young questioner, who either failed to notice or ignored the pilot's discomfort.*

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:05 pm

*The Crescent Mark II Transport returned to Korriban after its unscheduled departure several days earlier. It made a quick pass among the fleets in orbit above the planet and, once assured all was in order, descended towards the upper-level atmosphere of the planet itself.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:28 pm

[narration:2yfw4i5s]From the azure depths of hyperspace, a battle group of warships ascended into reality. Their hulls were a dark gun metal grey and sigils of the Galactic Republic were emblazoned upon their hulls. To those whom did not know who was within these iron clad vessels, they would think the Republic has come. In truth, that was a partial lie. The Republic was blind to the occurrences outside it's border. These men where the first to venture into the darkness of space and se the true majesty of the Sith Empire. Not wanting to offend their new masters, they looked to the one named Lord Ahriman to save their condemned souls.[/narration:2yfw4i5s]

[comlink:2yfw4i5s]This is Lord Ahriman to Ascendancy Control. We've returned unharmed from our journey, and we bring tidings. Patch me through to the Chiss Council on an encrypted channel.[/comlink:2yfw4i5s]

[narration:2yfw4i5s]He wanted to speak freely, this use of Chiss codes was starting to get annoying. They were Sith! They should not be hiding like rats in fear of the Jedi's wrath. He sighed heavily as he waited to hear back from Orbital Command. When he did, he made sure to broadcast his message to the Imperial Palace, and the Dark Council there after.[/narration:2yfw4i5s]

[b:2yfw4i5s][size=85:2yfw4i5s]Encrypted[/size:2yfw4i5s][/b:2yfw4i5s]
[comlink:2yfw4i5s]Esteemed Dark Councilors of our glorious Sith Empire. Praise the Emperor for our luck this day. The second Core Battle group of the Republic fleet sits in high orbit about Korriban. Worry not my brothers and sisters, they come not to destroy. They have seen our truth and have come to join ranks with us. Please accept this humble gift to swell our forces and know that they will follow your orders as if they were mine. His will, my hands. Ahriman out.[/comlink:2yfw4i5s]

[quote:2yfw4i5s][b:2yfw4i5s][size=150:2yfw4i5s][color=#FFFF00:2yfw4i5s] Galactic Republic Second Core Battlegroup[/color:2yfw4i5s] [ [color=#FF0000:2yfw4i5s]Excommunicate Traitoris[/color:2yfw4i5s] ][/size:2yfw4i5s][/b:2yfw4i5s]
[b:2yfw4i5s][color=#00FF80:2yfw4i5s]~ Admiral Jacen Ventris, Commanding.[/color:2yfw4i5s][/b:2yfw4i5s]

[quote="Moderates":2yfw4i5s]Nebula - Class Star Destroyer [i:2yfw4i5s]"Terminus Est"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[color=#FF4000:2yfw4i5s][size=90:2yfw4i5s][b:2yfw4i5s]Personal Flagship[/b:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s]
[size=85:2yfw4i5s][list:2yfw4i5s][*:2yfw4i5s]Heavy dual turbolaser Batteries (40)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Turbolaser Batteries (40)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Ion cannon Batteries (20)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Assault concussion missile tubes (8, turreted)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Tractor beam projectors (8)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s][/list:u:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/color:2yfw4i5s]

Nebula - Class Star Destroyer [i:2yfw4i5s]"Avadon"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[color=#FF4000:2yfw4i5s][size=85:2yfw4i5s][list:2yfw4i5s][*:2yfw4i5s]Heavy dual turbolaser Batteries (40)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Tractor beam projectors (8)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s][/list:u:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/color:2yfw4i5s]

Nebula - Class Star Destroyer [i:2yfw4i5s]"Endeavor"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[color=#FF4000:2yfw4i5s][size=85:2yfw4i5s][list:2yfw4i5s][*:2yfw4i5s]Heavy dual turbolaser Batteries (40)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[size=70:2yfw4i5s][color=#808080:2yfw4i5s]Points Total: 72[/color:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s]
[/quote:2yfw4i5s]

[quote="Mediums":2yfw4i5s]Victory-II Class Star Destroyer [i:2yfw4i5s]"Indominatble"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[color=#FF4000:2yfw4i5s][size=85:2yfw4i5s][list:2yfw4i5s][*:2yfw4i5s]Quad turbolaser batteries (20)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Double heavy turbolaser batteries (40)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Ion cannons (20)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Tractor beam projectors (10)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s][/list:u:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/color:2yfw4i5s]

Victory-II Class Star Destroyer [i:2yfw4i5s]"Redoubt"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[color=#FF4000:2yfw4i5s][size=85:2yfw4i5s][list:2yfw4i5s][*:2yfw4i5s]Quad turbolaser batteries (20)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Tractor beam projectors (10)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s][/list:u:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/color:2yfw4i5s]

Victory-II Class Star Destroyer [i:2yfw4i5s]"Gallant"[/i:2yfw4i5s]

Majestic-class heavy cruiser [i:2yfw4i5s]"Dirge Eterna"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[color=#FF4000:2yfw4i5s][size=85:2yfw4i5s][list:2yfw4i5s][*:2yfw4i5s]Turbolaser Batteries (30)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Laser cannon Batteries (20)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Concussion missile tubes (8)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Tractor beam projectors (4)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s][/list:u:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/color:2yfw4i5s]

Majestic-class heavy cruiser [i:2yfw4i5s]"Vanguard"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[color=#FF4000:2yfw4i5s][size=85:2yfw4i5s][list:2yfw4i5s][*:2yfw4i5s]Turbolaser Batteries (30)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Tractor beam projectors (4)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s][/list:u:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/color:2yfw4i5s]

Majestic-class heavy cruiser [i:2yfw4i5s]"Bellus"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[size=70:2yfw4i5s][color=#808080:2yfw4i5s]Points Total: 72[/color:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/quote:2yfw4i5s]

[quote="Lights":2yfw4i5s]Gladiator-Class Star Destroyer [i:2yfw4i5s]"Raynor's Glory"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[color=#FF4000:2yfw4i5s][size=85:2yfw4i5s][list:2yfw4i5s][*:2yfw4i5s]Light turbolaser batteries (5)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Point-defense laser cannon batteries (2)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Torpedo or medium concussion missile launchers (2)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Medium concussion missiles (300)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Tractor beam batteries (3)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s][/list:u:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/color:2yfw4i5s]

Gladiator-Class Star Destroyer [i:2yfw4i5s]"Argent Crusader"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[color=#FF4000:2yfw4i5s][size=85:2yfw4i5s][list:2yfw4i5s][*:2yfw4i5s]Light turbolaser batteries (5)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Tractor beam batteries (3)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s][/list:u:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/color:2yfw4i5s]

Gladiator-Class Star Destroyer [i:2yfw4i5s]"Wrathful"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[size=70:2yfw4i5s][color=#808080:2yfw4i5s]Points Total: 18[/color:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/quote:2yfw4i5s]

[quote="Starfighters":2yfw4i5s]Incom XJ7 X-wing starfighters x 12 [i:2yfw4i5s]"Death Jesters"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[color=#FF4000:2yfw4i5s][size=85:2yfw4i5s][list:2yfw4i5s][*:2yfw4i5s]Stutter-fire capable heavy laser cannons (4) *Upgrade*[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Proton torpedo launchers (3)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s][/list:u:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/color:2yfw4i5s]

Incom XJ7 X-wing starfighters x 12 [i:2yfw4i5s]"Specters"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[color=#FF4000:2yfw4i5s][size=85:2yfw4i5s][list:2yfw4i5s][*:2yfw4i5s]Stutter-fire capable heavy laser cannons (4) *Upgrade*[/*:m:2yfw4i5s]
[*:2yfw4i5s]Proton torpedo launchers (3)[/*:m:2yfw4i5s][/list:u:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/color:2yfw4i5s]

Incom XJ7 X-wing starfighters x 12 [i:2yfw4i5s]"Valkyries"[/i:2yfw4i5s]
[size=70:2yfw4i5s][color=#808080:2yfw4i5s]Points Total: 36[/color:2yfw4i5s][/size:2yfw4i5s][/quote:2yfw4i5s]

[b:2yfw4i5s][color=#8080BF:2yfw4i5s]Personal Fleet Point limit: 198[/color:2yfw4i5s][/b:2yfw4i5s]
[b:2yfw4i5s][color=#808080:2yfw4i5s]Personal Fleet Total Points: 198[/color:2yfw4i5s][/b:2yfw4i5s][/quote:2yfw4i5s]

[narration:2yfw4i5s]Many of these ships would endure a change of heart, their once proud and noble visage replaced by the true masters of the universe. Each would reflect their true allegiance and in time they would be unleashed upon their former allies. For now, they hung in high orbit and awaited word from the Dark Council.[/narration:2yfw4i5s]
PreviousNext

Return to Korriban's Orbit