Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

The Drunk Side

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Re: The Drunk Side

[action:tr3y3sva]Joining Xeonon and Nicolina as the latter is saying to the former,[/action:tr3y3sva]

[quote="Nicolina Foresi":tr3y3sva]"... always take this dump over, send the locals packing and hold here until we see what we've drawn out to play. We could make a good stand here, plenty of cover, not many entry points to watch. We get in too deep, the [i:tr3y3sva]Hope [/i:tr3y3sva]could always play cavalry and extract us."[/quote:tr3y3sva]

[action:tr3y3sva]Faina sits down and, making a rare joke, observes,[/action:tr3y3sva] "That plan will make Non-Com happy. How do we want to clear out the locals?"

Galactic Battle Arena Judge
Galactic Battle Arena Judge

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Re: The Drunk Side

[size=85:2t2z18iu][quote="Nicolina Foresi":2t2z18iu][action:2t2z18iu]Nicolina looks around the cantina and sniffs when asked what she sees,[/action:2t2z18iu] "Nothing to write home about. [action:2t2z18iu]Leaning forward after pouring a shot for herself, Nicolina says in a hushed voice,[/action:2t2z18iu] Problem with the Big O's plan is that it's too imprecise. We start making noise there's no guarantee all we'll draw out of the woodwork aren't just some regular old non-sensitive grunts that Darth Emo sends to check things out or, best case scenario, maybe a little Sithling looking to earn his stripes is sent to show how dark he can go, right? Long odds if we want Fey, yo? I say we comm the ship, have 'em start monitoring local comm traffic, see if they can't pick up anything worthwhile. Meanwhile, when Cranky and the Big O show up, we split up and mingle here, see if we can learn anything about the lay of the land. Maybe have Cranky say she's looking to be Darth Cranky, wants to know where to go to sign up for taking being a big, bad, evil lord of Sith 101. [action:2t2z18iu]Shrugging, Nicolina says,[/action:2t2z18iu] That [i:2t2z18iu]might[/i:2t2z18iu] get us a place to hit worth hitting, might not. If we turn up the big zilch we can always go with the Big O's make noise and see what kind of action we get. We could, [action:2t2z18iu]she looks around the cantina again, assessing the layout,[/action:2t2z18iu] always take this dump over, send the locals packing and hold here until we see what we've drawn out to play. We could make a good stand here, plenty of cover, not many entry points to watch. We get in too deep, the [i:2t2z18iu]Hope [/i:2t2z18iu]could always play cavalry and extract us."[/quote:2t2z18iu]
[/size:2t2z18iu]

[narration:2t2z18iu]Raising a scared eyebrow Xeonon chuckled[/narration:2t2z18iu] Here I was thinking you were a stormie, looks I could believe but brains to. Lady you are in the wrong department. [narration:2t2z18iu]Not bothering with another glass Solomon just drank from the flask, the whiskey burning his throat as it went down. Just as he was about to go and mingle with some of the other folks Faina sat down.[/narration:2t2z18iu] Cool your jets cranky [narration:2t2z18iu]to use the name she was given by the other woman at the table[/narration:2t2z18iu] If we had not been dressed for war, I would say use those death stars of yours but not every guy is attracted to a woman in armour.

Tell you what, [narration:2t2z18iu]He said in a hushed tone[/narration:2t2z18iu] if I am not back in ten minutes with anything useful you and our friend can do whatever you want to clear house.
Previous

Return to Dreshdae