Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Valley of the Dark Lords

Affiliation:

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Re: Valley of the Dark Lords

*Everything had transpired so quickly. The battle between the sith lords in front of him had become more and more intense with each passing second. Killing blow after killing blow were being thrown at each other. This battle was one of ages and Gabriel felt a small bit a pride at being able to see the dynamic forces of a small group of sith lords fighting each other. Then, there was the noise.

A loud explosion from up above had stolen Gabriel's attention. Something had been shot down or destroyed in mid-air and Gabriel began to wonder what it was. However, before he even got the chance to look at what had caused the loud explosion, there was just a large dark cloud forming in the sky and growing with each passing second. It seemed to Gabriel that some dark magic was being used on the valley in which he and the sith lords were occupying. Something dark and sinister and powerful. He relished what would happen next.

As he looked back down towards the ensuing combat in front of him, he began to feel titanic energy signatures coming from the mouths of several tombs around him. He looked at each of the opening and what he saw shocked him. Sith lords of old were rewalking the plane of existance. THis would be a problem he knew. THese sith were legends in their own name, but Gabriel did not feel completely deterred. He had always wanted the chance to test his mettle against legends and here was his opportunity. However, he was not sure he would survive. He then looked back to the battle and to his master for guidance.*

<< Master, a good amount of old sith lords have reawakened from their eternal sleep. It seems as though the fight has taken a completely different turn from what I expected. Tell me what I need to do and I will see to it that this ends with us standing over the dead. >>

Galactic Battle Arena Judge

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:08 am

*Andor felt a crackle of power as his left blade slashed to his right. Using the momentum from his moving left arm, Andor turned clockwise on his left heel, his right blade sliding down Laele's own blue blade, aiming to slice of her hand. But as his blade lowered, bolts of lightning erupted from the minister's hand. The first few bolts went searing into Andor's right arm, which was robotic.... with no nerves. At first he felt nothing as the metal arm absorbed the electricity and his blade finally lowered enough to deflect the remaining energy back at the minister herself, much like what Mace Windu did to Darth Sidious during the very end of the Galactic Republic. His robotic hand froze, keeping the blade between the hand of the minister and Andor himself, the very tip still pressing against her blue blade, hopefully keeping it bay for just a while longer.*

*As he had made his initial pivot, his right hand moving to both sever the minister's hand and deflect the lightning, Andor's own left blade seared sideways, the blade of death less than a second away from cutting her in half.*

*There was nothing more she could do. The Minister was at an end.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Lord Ahriman

*Small, insignificant grains of cinnamon sand fell through my fingers as I had watched the duels below unfold. A deadly thrust here, a riposte there. Each of the Sith was gaining ground and was losing it just as fast. Their dance of death had soon come to it's crescendo, and unlike my mortal comrades I had lost my fleeting interest. Tricks of the mind were entertaining to watch, though they had lost their luster in my venerable age. I had seen many and learned to trust my instincts when dealing with such, empty attempts at humour and deception.

Wiping the palm of my taloned glove free of Korriban's ashes, I had turned my attentions towards my apprentice. He had covered much ground since he had sped towards the melee, I could still feel the lingering traces of anger left behind in his wake. Such tempting morsels hinted at the rage he barely held in check, each release more sweeter to me than the last. His anger was so primal, so primordial, that it had made the annihilator chose him to herald their coming. He was the chosen of the gods, and he would become my vessel. Letting my aged lips curl into a smile, I had relished the thought of his youthful body and the pleasures I would garner through it. The taste of hot spiced wine. The gentle caress of a woman, perhaps my apprentice Lelith could do with a lesson in pleasure. With Varro as my puppet host, I would experience the treats of the galaxy once more through a fresh set of eyes. My patience was starting to grow thin. I had wanted the results now, had desired them, craved them. Yet by the will of the darkness, I had to withdraw my carnal wishes until he was ready to bear the Mark of the Ascendant. It was not as easy to turn their words in action, as it went against everything I ever wanted. Then in the end, the need to sate the dark gods overruled what doubts I had felt.

Removing myself from the realm of reverie, I had summoned my inner voice. Swirling with power, it was cast out onto the wind. Taking shape, in the form of two words that would leave a mental impression upon whom they were meant for. Almost instantly, I had watched the bulky form of Varro Calistarious turn about and run towards the cliffside. My smile remained, as each and every time his ability for control was tested he had proven himself admirably time and time again.

Now my gaze had focused upon those whom laid prone before me. Glaring at them through the slits of my baroque helm, I felt their desire to do their duty burn brightly within their hearts. They were loyal soldiers, trained animals with a pack mentality. An admirable trait, should the galaxy not be in turmoil and shrouded by the lying veil of peace. I had a simple idea to turn these dogs to my cause, one they would enjoy as it gave them purpose. When a soldier lay idle, it rarely yielded the desired results. When soldiers worked alongside power crazed Sith, things went awry and often not in the way others had wished. I would entitle them to a choice, to live or die by my hand. A generous offer should they accept, and a harsh one should their loyalties be too bound to the Empire.

Though we had set upon ourselves, like bloodhounds. The empire as we knew it had changed. The Emperor's goals wer no longer my own, nor was his Empire's. I sought to become a god amongst mortals, and the Lord of lords had been the only thing standing in my way. This coup of either Khar's or this ministers devising, I've yet to decide whom the fault entirely rests upon but truthfully I could care less, was merely an acceleration of my own intent to dispose our beloved leader. He had promised me my godhood when he had recruited me into his order, yet as his corpse (No doubt opened from head to toe) donned the throne of obsidian, I am devoid of my reward. My task was to garner their loyalties, to ensure they were loyal to me and I alone. They would serve the empire for the time being, though as my corruption would spread I would no longer need the useless carcass of the emperor to attain my ascendancy. The power was mine to take, and my hands would wrench it from the hearts of those that aimed to impede my progress.*

"Soldiers." *My voice, smooth as velvet to their ears, amplified by my mastery over the force.* "Remove your helms, let me bear witness to those beneath."

*Enticed by the words of their better, they had rolled onto their feet and took a knee. From there the men clad in ebony had removed their helms, revealing the shaved features underneath. I rolled my eyes over their faces, taking in each and every detail presented to me. Given the knee by all four of these men, was stirring a powerful feeling within my breast. Was it pride? I knew not the answer, for all that mattered was that it filled my aching bones with the knowledge that I was a powerful being.*

"Your names." *I asked, strength dripping from each syllable.*

"Omegon." *Replied the man with the striking brown eyes and a fire that burned brighter than the rest.* "Typhon" *Stated the soldier, with the sniper rifle resting at his feet. The others had failed to list their names, their minds unpalpable by the power of suggestion. I was not surprised, as their training had come into effect. The two that had spoken their title, had done so willingly. Out of either adoration or respect, I cared not. They were to be my willing masters at arms. As my smile had faded, my hand had gone into the air before the two silent figures.

My memory of this moment was hazy at best, though judging by the corpses that kissed the cinnamon sand and the blood upon my pointed fingertips, I had swiftly filled in the blanks.*

"Omegon." *I hissed through gritted teeth.*

"My lord?"

*I paused for a moment. Thinking of what could be done, to cement his faith within my gaze. Upon revealing it, I spoke once more.*

"Execute this weakling for his failure and rise, First Captain."

*His lips curled into an insidious smile as his hand shot down to his holster. A lightning flicker of motion and the resonating sound of the blasters discharge, ended by the collapse of the man once named Typhon. I watched in delight as Omgeon rose and, the body of Typhon had billowed smoke through his temple. He followed orders without question, and I had enjoyed thus. It meant that my plans would come to fruition sooner than I had expected, and the gods would bestow their blessings upon their ever so faithful servant.

Before the body of the fallen soldiers had grown cold, Varro had returned to my side and took a knee. I bid him to stand, and to look upon my newest member of the brotherhood. The ebony armour would change, a dark sapphire blended with green would do. Yes, he shall be the template in which I shall build my army of willing slaves. Though clones are well and good, I believe that a true soldier. A man born and bred to fight, will last longer and prove to be more efficient than a man grown in a vat-tube. Compartmentalizing the thought and turning away from the battle below, I beckoned my vassals to follow.*

"Come my sons. We are needed elsewhere, for there will be time enough to play with the pawns soon enough."

*From there, our time in the Valley of the dark lords had come to an end. For now...*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:25 pm

[size=85:2rn0sgh6][quote="Cronal":2rn0sgh6][color=silver:2rn0sgh6]......[i:2rn0sgh6]Cronal extended his free hand and summoned as much Force energy as he could muster from the dark sided nexus' of the Tombs around him. The energy pooled for a millisecond before the explosion of Telekinetic power pushed against his opponents chest and his own. His power was funneled in two locations, first - on Cronal's own center chest to force himself backwards and away from the Sith. Second, on his enemies chest - to push him farther away from Cronal. As the energy rippled away from his hand to slam hard in his own chest, the blade deactivated to avoid clashing against Jud's chest as they were ripped apart.....[/i:2rn0sgh6][/color:2rn0sgh6][/quote:2rn0sgh6][/size:2rn0sgh6]

[narration:2rn0sgh6]Jud's body with thrown back several yards from the Sorcerer, landing on his feet squarely before letting out a slight growl of rage. The Old Sith readied himself for another attack, tensing his muscles slightly before starting off towards the Sorcerer again.[/narration:2rn0sgh6]

"[b:2rn0sgh6][color=#40FFFF:2rn0sgh6][force_speak:2rn0sgh6]Much too slow, Jud'dayus[/force_speak:2rn0sgh6][/color:2rn0sgh6][/b:2rn0sgh6]..." [action:2rn0sgh6]Came the soft voice in his head.[/action:2rn0sgh6]

[narration:2rn0sgh6]The anger in Jud's face only deepened as the presence of the Emperor started to cloy at his mind.[/narration:2rn0sgh6] "[i:2rn0sgh6][color=#FF0040:2rn0sgh6]What do you want[/color:2rn0sgh6][/i:2rn0sgh6]!" [narration:2rn0sgh6]Jud managed as the oppressing essence of the Emperor continued his tour of Jud's thoughts, as he started to stagger his way back towards Cronal.[/narration:2rn0sgh6]

"[color=#40FFFF:2rn0sgh6][b:2rn0sgh6][force_speak:2rn0sgh6]Assessing your progress and the need for you[/force_speak:2rn0sgh6][/b:2rn0sgh6][/color:2rn0sgh6]." [narration:2rn0sgh6]Replied the Emperor curtly, as if Jud's question was unnecessary[/narration:2rn0sgh6]. "[b:2rn0sgh6][color=#40FFFF:2rn0sgh6][force_speak:2rn0sgh6]You were needed[/color:2rn0sgh6][/b:2rn0sgh6]...[b:2rn0sgh6][color=#40FFFF:2rn0sgh6]Now I needed you elsewhere[/force_speak:2rn0sgh6][/color:2rn0sgh6][/b:2rn0sgh6]."

"[b:2rn0sgh6][i:2rn0sgh6][color=#FF0040:2rn0sgh6]Elsewhere[/color:2rn0sgh6][/i:2rn0sgh6][/b:2rn0sgh6]! [i:2rn0sgh6][color=#FF0040:2rn0sgh6]I'm not your pup[/color:2rn0sgh6][/i:2rn0sgh6]-..." [action:2rn0sgh6]Jud started to rage before his legs gave out on him, crumpling to the ground as the white hot pain seethed up his spine.[/action:2rn0sgh6]

"[b:2rn0sgh6][color=#40FFFF:2rn0sgh6][force_speak:2rn0sgh6]You are mine to [size=150:2rn0sgh6]COMMAND[/size:2rn0sgh6][/color:2rn0sgh6][/b:2rn0sgh6]! [b:2rn0sgh6][color=#80FFFF:2rn0sgh6]You simple old fool[/force_speak:2rn0sgh6][/color:2rn0sgh6][/b:2rn0sgh6]."[action:2rn0sgh6]Roared the Emperor, before releasing Jud from his palsied state[/action:2rn0sgh6]. "[b:2rn0sgh6][color=#40FFFF:2rn0sgh6][force_speak:2rn0sgh6]You're to go to Ordo[/force_speak:2rn0sgh6][/color:2rn0sgh6][/b:2rn0sgh6]."

[narration:2rn0sgh6]Jud coughed slightly as he got to his feet, finally seeing the advancing mob of Sith Lords towards his current position.[/narration:2rn0sgh6] "...[i:2rn0sgh6][color=#FF0040:2rn0sgh6]and what of the woman Minister and the others[/color:2rn0sgh6][/i:2rn0sgh6]?" [narration:2rn0sgh6]Jud asked as he ignited his sabers once again, looking over towards his opponents.[/narration:2rn0sgh6]

"[b:2rn0sgh6][color=#40FFFF:2rn0sgh6][force_speak:2rn0sgh6]Leave them[/color:2rn0sgh6][/b:2rn0sgh6]... [b:2rn0sgh6][color=#40FFFF:2rn0sgh6]you have been told what to do, now OBEY[/force_speak:2rn0sgh6][/color:2rn0sgh6][/b:2rn0sgh6]." [narration:2rn0sgh6]Came the emperor's voice, as the din of battle started to wash back into Jud's reality.[/narration:2rn0sgh6]

[narration:2rn0sgh6]The Old Sith looked up at the small group. A Sorcerer, a Female and a Traitor dog[/narration:2rn0sgh6]. "[b:2rn0sgh6][i:2rn0sgh6][color=#FF0040:2rn0sgh6]I[/color:2rn0sgh6][/i:2rn0sgh6][/b:2rn0sgh6]... [i:2rn0sgh6][color=#FF0040:2rn0sgh6][size=85:2rn0sgh6]obey[/size:2rn0sgh6][/color:2rn0sgh6][/i:2rn0sgh6]."[action:2rn0sgh6]Exhaled the Sith with a sense of regret, as he started towards the melee[/action:2rn0sgh6].

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:33 pm

*Baylal watched from a distance as the fight continued to go on, it was brutal battle one where tactics were no longer in use but pure instinctual movements. This was not going to be one by power but by thousands of years of training and experience passed down from master to apprentice. Only those who were truly blessed by the darkside would succeed here. A smile spread across Baylal's face as he removed his cloak revealing his red hue chest, showing all of his outlining scars. His master had trained him to be a chef but he also learned from his masters how to have fun at the same time.Pulling out his light whip he activated it and and let out the dark blue tendrils glide out from the tip, the cracking and hissing sensation coming from the coil brought his blood to a boiling heat. He did not know who was in fault for this battle, but he knew one thing. A coup was in play here, he had no evidence here but what his gut was telling him was all he needed. An if he had to fight to the death to prove that he would, so with that being said he moved his arm around making the coil swing around with subtlety and guided the coil towards Cronal's ankle. While with his free hand he took one of his serrated vibro blade towards Andor's location. Aiming it towards his upper right shoulder, near the man's collar bone. Both of the men had their attention elsewhere so that would most likely not suspect an attack coming from what they thought was an ally.

This decision had not come on a fly he had thought much about it while he was sitting on the ship sharpening his blades waiting for this battle. He had served Laele while she was in his bar, he could tell a lot from someone but what drink they ordered or from what meal they wished to enjoy. All these things could be read by how they wanted the drink prepared or what spices they wanted. It may have seemed like stupid thing to some but Baylal had a gift in reading peoples emotions and he knew she was not the one to blame for the attack. So he had not problem protecting her, after all he had nothing to loose with this fight. After all everyone was to die at some point in time, not everyone gets to die by doing what they love. But to die for something you believe is right, well that was another story all together and if he died here. He would be contempt, he would be okay with how things ended here where he lived to fight another day or if he died either or was fine by him, So he would fight until his last breath.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:47 pm

*The hologram popped into existence in the middle of the Valley, happened to be right where the fight was going on, just a couple of meters from the group of battling sith. It was about five meters high, shining bright in the shadow of the black cloud above, glowing blue.
Seleevan Khar stood there, in his kilt, belt, necklesce of trophies, bandages on right bicep, chest and left eye. It was clear, he has been in a battle recently.

What was more clear is that he commanded with that booming voice that resonated through the valley, from several sources. The hidden soundblasters and mics did their job well. So did the holographic projector hidden in the sand under the projection. He was tall normally, but now he was a giant, like the statues standing (now ruins) in front of the thombs.*

"I WILL order the fleet to bomb this place if any of you make one more move.

The Emperor is dead. I killed him."

*The cat was out of the bag...
The projection showed up just before Andors attack, and hopefully in tome for him to not do it. It wasnt planned, just the magic of coinscidence (or the force, a jedi would say). The droids mascarated as lords stopped in their tracks at once.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:46 pm

So, the truth was now laid bare for anyone not mentally capable of putting clues together for themselves. Like Varro, Cronal too had seen the odd and strange things the Ministers - both - did and said. Instead of protecting the Emperor with his amassed army of Sith, he chose to send them out ... away from the Palace. Even better, he had sent them out after a fellow Minister, pinning the blame on her. She had no clue what was happening, but by now she probably had a good estimation of the flow of events.

While out fighting the Chiss Sith, Lord Khar was free to pick off whatever Guard remained of the Emperor's entourage and end his life. It was the way the Sith had done things for eons. When the apprentice got strong enough, he killed the Master. This was Selveen Khar's triumph. This was his act of pride.

In some way, Cronal understood the what's and why's. Although he was irked the Minister wasted his time, an act he would be repaid for later, Cronal's initial bloodlust was lost to the winds as the Lord of Vor broke the frenzied fighting.

He stood there, Saber hilt in hand (having deactivated it previously), still breathing heavily from the hectic swordplay and battle. He wasn't going to speak first, only listen.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:05 pm

[narration:3vqasujw]The Old Sith had taken in the fact that the army of resurrected Sith would be a challenge to get through, but he had been given his orders. With a deep sigh Jud continued away from the Sorcerer and back towards the Sith Academy, a mass of Sith blocked his exit path...[/narration:3vqasujw]

[narration:3vqasujw]Jud had just reached the point in which he started to gain speed towards the Sith Lords when the Vor... the one the Old Sith knew as Khar, erupted into a towering holographic image.[/narration:3vqasujw]

[size=85:3vqasujw][quote="Seleevan Khar":3vqasujw][/size:3vqasujw][b:3vqasujw][size=150:3vqasujw][u:3vqasujw]ENOUGH![/u:3vqasujw][/size:3vqasujw][/b:3vqasujw]

[size=85:3vqasujw]"I WILL order the fleet to bomb this place if any of you make one more move.

The Emperor is dead. I killed him."[/quote:3vqasujw][/size:3vqasujw]

[narration:3vqasujw]Jud noticed the Siths stand down as the Vor spoke, turning to face the Sith as he boasted of killing the Emperor.[/narration:3vqasujw]

"[i:3vqasujw][size=85:3vqasujw][color=#FF0040:3vqasujw]A lie[/color:3vqasujw][/size:3vqasujw][/i:3vqasujw]..." [narration:3vqasujw]Jud said to himself out loud, as he had only just now spoken to the man. In fact - he could still feel the lingering presence at the back of his mind, prickling at Jud's doubts in what he knew or thought he knew, and what had just been presented.[/narration:3vqasujw]

[action:3vqasujw]A smirk grew over Jud's face.[/action:3vqasujw] "[i:3vqasujw][color=#FF0040:3vqasujw][size=85:3vqasujw]Your subjects are rebelling[/size:3vqasujw][/color:3vqasujw][/i:3vqasujw]..."

[narration:3vqasujw]There was no response for Jud to hear.[/narration:3vqasujw]

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:20 pm

[quote="Seleevan Khar":3ixrasp1][b:3ixrasp1][size=150:3ixrasp1][u:3ixrasp1]ENOUGH![/u:3ixrasp1][/size:3ixrasp1][/b:3ixrasp1][/quote:3ixrasp1]

[i:3ixrasp1][color=#BFBFFF:3ixrasp1]*The hard impact of the ground striking her back was not lessened any by the abrasive sands blanketing the valley floor. Lunak'yyx'aele stared up at the blackened skies, and for a moment, she thought she had passed on to the next phase of existence, that her opponent's blade had surely severed her body. She laid there for a moment, not at all surprised that this life was shrouded in more darkness than the first, though disappointed that it did not bring with it more pain.

...Why did she still draw breath?

She gasped, her back arching as the glow of her eyes flared from the sudden assault of cold fury and demand, a passion that was as familiar to her as her own. His mind interlocked with hers, summoning. Discidium, her brother, had arrived. She turned from her back to her stomach, her eyes searching for him, but saw before her instead an unbelievable sight. The long dead Dark Lords of the valley had arisen from their tombs, come to claim her, no doubt, only, she was not yet dead. She pressed her hand against the flat of her stomach, singed, but still whole. But it was the hologram that explained most clearly why she yet lived. The Vor, the Minister of the Armada, towered above them all to reveal his betrayal. Things started to click together in her ever-calculating mind.

Somehow, inexplicably, she was surrounded by more allies than foes, and all within the time frame of three. Short. Syllables.

A smirk slowly lifted the corners of her mouth, her eyes wide with disbelief as she stared at the luminescent image of Seleevan Khar.* [/color:3ixrasp1][/i:3ixrasp1]

"That really [i:3ixrasp1]was [/i:3ixrasp1]a magic spell..."

[i:3ixrasp1][color=#BFBFFF:3ixrasp1]*She rose to her feet, stoically brushing the sand from the black material of her robes before inclining her head to the projected hologram.*[/color:3ixrasp1][/i:3ixrasp1]

"You were successful then, Lord Khar? Your timing is impeccable, as always. I was not certain how much longer I could continue distracting your friends..."

[i:3ixrasp1][color=#BFBFFF:3ixrasp1]*Her smirk broadened. There was more than one way to weave an illusion, and not all of them required the Force.

Another crack of thunder sounded. No, not thunder, an explosion, the fiery blast drawing her attention from the holoimage in time for her to see the approaching silhouette of Lunak'ris'kiori, shadowed by the blast behind him.*[/color:3ixrasp1][/i:3ixrasp1]

"K'sici...!"

[i:3ixrasp1][color=#BFBFFF:3ixrasp1]*She was relieved by his presence, then infuriated by it. She growled, her eyes looking past him to the explosion.*[/color:3ixrasp1][/i:3ixrasp1]

"My [i:3ixrasp1]ship.[/i:3ixrasp1]"

[i:3ixrasp1][color=#BFBFFF:3ixrasp1]*She was immensely glad to have him there, needed him to be there, but that fiery rubble perfectly symbolized the ultimate failure of her careful planning against the empire and Dark Council. Now, there was no one in orbit left who knew what her orders even were. She turned her scowl on the towering image of the Fleet Minister briefly, deciding she would deal with THAT one, later. Keeping one proverbial eye on the Sith whom had attacked her most aggressively, she closed the distance between herself and her brother and framed his face in her hands, her emotions difficult to read in their conflict.*[/color:3ixrasp1][/i:3ixrasp1]

"Ch'ithe'umi'aco ch'ittoco ch'acah, ch'ah ch'itt'surt'asah nen ch'acniuh. <I am sorry, I have failed us both.>"

[i:3ixrasp1][color=#BFBFFF:3ixrasp1]*Her voice lowered to a murmur, though she spoke in her native tongue still.* [/color:3ixrasp1][/i:3ixrasp1]

"<If they attack again, you know what to do.>

Affiliation:

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:37 pm

*Baylal deactivated his weapons before they did any damage or annoyance to anyone. This fight was clearly over and well orcharstrated by the very man that he pointed out that one should question. But none the less the emperor was dead or so the man said, after this he was so easy as to take the man's word as the truth. If he had indeed killed the emperor then proof was in order. If not for him than who else would wish to see it, after all if one man was able to kill the emperor alone than proof of the body was easy. A sneer smile formed at the edge of his mouth as he made his way over towards Lunak. He could tell that she was greeting someone close to her perhaps a close friend or family. But that didn't concern him, he wished to ask her a question for he wasn't going to follow THIS Sith lord not after everything went down they way it did. Knowing most langauges he spoke in low calm voice to Lunak in hopes that she would hear him.*

ren'musen'i Lunakyyxaele ven k'ir nah rsah ch'en rab ch'ah tucan'si cssah ch'otcah b recet ch'at tinur von vatvo in'a recet ven. (Lady Lunak'yyx'aele you do not know me but I might very much like to work with some one like you)

Affiliation:

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:19 pm

*The past few moments were blank to Andor, his anger and bloodlust nearly impairing his memory. Blackness was all he could see. He hadn't known what had transpired from his duel with the Army Minister. Everything was just a jumbled blur.*

*He stood a great deal away from Laele, how he had gotten there, he did not know. But his blade hummed quietly as the events of the Navy Minster's betrayal unfolded. Andor's anger reached a new peak at the realization of the treachery, the supposed murdering of His Holiness. Being an Inquisitorious, Andor was sure he would have felt the Emperor's death.*

*The Sith stood there, his breathing ragged and uneven, the toll of battle finally wearing down on him as his adrenaline flow began to slow.*

"That's..... Impossible...."
*The Dark Lord gasped in between breaths,* "We.... would have.... all.... felt it." *He coughed, his blades deactivating with two instantaneous hisses,* "Show.... me.... his corpse."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:16 pm

*Torn, broken, and weakened from the fighting. No man could have survived the onslaught that was thrown at me, yet here I stand with my eyes focused ahead. I stumble down the little chasm into the Valley of the Dark Lords, the voices of others unrecognisable through the many reverberations. I hold my side where what appears to be metal object sticks out and my breathing is ragged. The sound exiting my lips under my mask sounds more like steam through pipes than the usual inhale and exhale of a living being.*

*It seemed like eternity of one foot in front of the other before I finally came into sight and earshot of the group that stood around. I recognize the badly beaten Andor, my Paradeus, looking so distraught in his state. I would help him, but I am in no state and given the company, he wouldn't be worth the price I would pay. I look and see Seleevan, the treacherous being with the blood of reptile, he will pay in due time. The Army Minister I recognize, he must have been apart of this coup as well, my blood begins to boil a little within my skin.*

*I no longer feel the pain until I try to stand up straight, then it burns through me. I grimace and keep putting my feet in front of each other. Jud'dayus was here, what did he know that I did not. It would be wise to watch what stance he takes about this. There were two others I did not recognize, but there part in this will come true. As I come closer I hear Andor speak of the Emperor's death, it couldn't be true surely, but then again if the Emperor could not stop himself from being over thrown, he was a fool unworthy of the title.*

*I spit out the side of my mouth, blood and bile mixed together sprays out. I begin to painfully cough up more, and I knew someone will have noticed me by now. I use my sword almost as a walking stick, the hard stone holding the point well enough. It was ironic that the sword was probably the most pristine part of my dismal picture, but it didn't matter so much. My cloak was torn, and my mask dented and cracked. Half of it was in fact torn from my face revealing a bloody Noghri face underneath. My sharp teeth show through, stained red with my blood.*
He is dead, or he deserves to be. Which matters not, only one leaves a risk. A risk no doubt dealt with, I am sure it was. No one is stupid enough to leave loose ends in this group are they?
*I shoot Seleevan and Lunak'yyx'aele acid looks, my painful grimace turning to a loathful grin. I take a few more steps toward the group that had assembled, strategically placing myself next to Andor and not too far away from Jud'dayus. I breath in once more a long ragged breath, my eyes wander around the group suspiciously. I am in no condition to fight, but I won't go down without one. I helped build all this, and within a couple of hours the entire thing was destroyed.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:49 pm

:: Show them. ::

*The Vor god nods to someone behind the holo-camera, and the view shifts, as if turned. A wall of ruined monitors flash by, and then, there it is. A smoldering, still smoking corpse of a man, or a woman. Nobody would know. Seleevans Molotov cocktail hit it strait on, and it burned to inrecognition. Sure, this could be a ploy to fool the other lords that the emperor was dead, but only a fool would make a move like that, no?
Sel will let the future be his judge.
The Holo recorder turned back to him, and he tried to be brief. He had pictured himself holding monologues hours long about his victory, how he had planned it, how he had implemented it, how he fought the emperor, how he became victorious... Then he realised he wanted these people alive, and not bored to death.*

:: The weak were culled, the strong remain. The empire is not dead as long as one sith remains, as will some day in the future. But no one sith is strong enough to stand against the galaxy at this time. I offer you a brotherhood instead of this... love and devotion... ::

*He said the words with clear disgust.*

:: For one person you havent even seen. Our emperor, the one we serve should be only one person, and that is ourselves. I hope you have learned that lesson.
Scheming is good and fun, but we need to start hitting the jedi, and anyone else. We are going to unite our fleets and armies in a nomad fleet, that moves from one target to an other, all randomly chosen. It will bare no marks of no empires, it will be as if there is a new threat in the galaxy, while it is just a very old one.

While the Nomad fleet is taking the eyes and ears of our enemies, we will be able to do our shceming and planing and finally, executing.

I am not asking this of you. I am telling you.
I have total controll of the ground armies, and the orbital fleets. I have killed the emperor. I am the lord of Korriban now.
But I dont wish to be the lord of no Thomb world. And I will not be your emperror. On the other hand, at this point, you have no better choice, but to join this brotherhood. I have fought my way to the power to realise my vision for the future of the sith, and those that survived, the strong, will be my bretheren.

The choice is simple. Join or die. ::

*He was so close to saying "cake or death", but then, that would have ruinned the mood. he waited for their answers.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:17 pm

*The battle finally having come to an end with a huge Vor appearing before them all and making claims that the emperor was dead was a bit of a shock well at least it seemed that way to everyone else. Specter on the other hand was an emotionless mystery as he gave nothing away other than that he was listening to the Vor because he was obviously staring at him. He watched with interest as he showed everyone the supposed dead corpse of the emperor and if that truly had been him or her then the Vor definitely made a good mess of the emperor.

To Specter it didn't matter who wanted to claim the title of emperor since he was never here for very long and so who the emperor was really had no effect on him. Still by the reactions of everyone else around him there were some mixed emotions about what had supposedly gone on. Specter was more than willing to play along with the Vor's rule for now and so didn't say anything. He still could benefit from joining an organization of sith though their goals seemed to be on destroying and taking over the galaxy things Specter actually didn't care about.

What Specter was truly after was more knowledge on the force and the darkside and anything else useful to him and so many gathered individuals showed great potential to learn much here. For one thing he saw they all had glowing swords or lightsabers as he was sure they were called and he only carried a sword. He could learn to make one for himself and then the things they knew about the darkside could further his power. This Cronal person also seemed like the perfect person to follow around learning his secrets and so on but that could wait for now one step at a time.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:24 pm

This wasn't his fight, not yet anyway. He wasn't prepared enough to make an attempt to wrestle control of the Brotherhood or Empire, whatever they were being called now - from Sel or his Sith. Cronal needed time to enact his plans, to get closer to the Vor Sith, to gain his trust. Until then he would watch and wait, plotting and executing his plans through his massive collection of misfit Agents scattered throughout the Galaxy.

He returned his Lightsaber to it's place on his hip before looking back up at the hologram of the Vor and bowing his slightly, an indication he had chosen to join the new Sith Brotherhood instead of continuing to fight. He kept the posture for a second, returning his head to normal with a slow rise. His eyes darted across the desert Valley, looking at each one of the Sith who had been fighting beforehand. He watched their movements, their faces, studying them much more closely now that he wasn't occupied with fighting for his life.

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:42 pm

[quote="Lunak'yyx'aele":3ux2ebif]
"Ch'ithe'umi'aco ch'ittoco ch'acah, ch'ah ch'itt'surt'asah nen ch'acniuh. <I am sorry, I have failed us both.>"

[i:3ux2ebif][color=#BFBFFF:3ux2ebif]*Her voice lowered to a murmur, though she spoke in her native tongue still.* [/color:3ux2ebif][/i:3ux2ebif]

"<If they attack again, you know what to do.>[/quote:3ux2ebif]

[color=#BF0000:3ux2ebif][i:3ux2ebif]He smirked as she touched his cheek, his eyes gazing down upon her while he extinguished his blade. The Vor had put on quite the little show. It was a pity he hadn't bothered to inform him of what was about to go down, but then, Kyyx was his apprentice, not RIski. His eyes flashed as he touched his sister's cheek. The smirk was still plastered all over his face even as he put the saber away. [/i:3ux2ebif][/color:3ux2ebif]

"[i:3ux2ebif]Bitbo.[/i:3ux2ebif]"

[quote="Baylal Var'rani":3ux2ebif]

[color=#408040:3ux2ebif]ren'musen'i Lunakyyxaele ven k'ir nah rsah ch'en rab ch'ah tucan'si cssah ch'otcah b recet ch'at tinur von vatvo in'a recet ven. (Lady Lunak'yyx'aele you do not know me but I might very much like to work with some one like you)[/color:3ux2ebif][/quote:3ux2ebif]

[color=#BF0000:3ux2ebif][i:3ux2ebif]Riski's eyes snapped to the man as he spoke, eyeing him over for a moment, his face changing for a mere moment. Then he sneered at the man, speaking back at him in a harsh Cheun'h. His eyes were sharp and his arms around his sister tugged her tighter against him.[/i:3ux2ebif][/color:3ux2ebif]

"[i:3ux2ebif]Lah carcir ronkurah. Ch'ah tsut'r len nah to ect'asei k'pah sasni[/i:3ux2ebif]"

[color=#BF0000:3ux2ebif][i:3ux2ebif]He pulled back from his sister then and gripped her by the arm. His eyes flashed as he gazed at all the other SIth Lords around. This had very nearly been his sister's death, he could smell it in the air. His lips curved as another thought came to him. One dark and treacherous and dangerous. For Riski was there for a different matter. One pre-concieved, one ill-spoken of.

He took her arm and lead her away, not revealing any of his thoughts hidden beneath carefully veiled intentions and dark musings. If someone did dig, all they would find was a dark hatred that consumed all. The insanity of Discidium's mind. He spoke quietly as he lead her away from the battleground, away from the tombs and deeper into the harsh terrain of Korriban. Here, away from the projected image of Khar, away from all the happenings and explosions that had so taken over, here they stood.[/i:3ux2ebif][/color:3ux2ebif]

"[i:3ux2ebif]Csact'i bah k'ascah. Csact'i bah ch'usci. Csact'i bah fiuri.[/i:3ux2ebif]"

[color=#BF0000:3ux2ebif][i:3ux2ebif]Darkness still covered because of Sel's trickery. Darkness that flowed between the two Chiss's fingertips. Darkness that permeated all of Korriban, coming from the force Nexus that was situated so close to where the fight had happened. Darkness that all had been able to touch. Were able to touch. That Riski tapped into then and let flow through him.

He then reached forward and gripped her by the back of her neck. His eyes locking with hers. This was it. This was to be a culmination of all that happened. All that was secret, hidden. He then pulled her towards him as his lips pressed hard against hers, taking her mouth with his. This was it, this was how it should be. How it had been. Now they would see. Now they would understand. Now they could comprehend what folly it was to try and separate them. Who could understand what had unfolded... what was reality. That there was an attachment between them. That there was something forbidden, something darker than any could have even imagined. Something that none could speak of, none could know for it was hidden even from the most inquisitive minds.

Secret apprentiship. Secret love. Secrets beyond knowledge.

This was why he had never fit into the Empire. Because all along, he only had one allegiance. There was only one person he would follow until the end, until death was upon them both. Only one person in the universe that he had the slightest amount of care for. The insanity that had driven him mad, alone on Csilla, this was finally brought to an end with the return of his sister. The only one that he had ever loved in such a manner that was not befit a brother and sister.

Riski showed them with that one motion. He then turned her around and tilted her face so that he looked into hers from behind her. His arms wrapped around her. His eyes locked with hers, feeling all the emotion that he had hidden away for her explode from him in that moment and then... he whispered across her lips before pressing them hard against hers again. [/i:3ux2ebif][/color:3ux2ebif]

"[i:3ux2ebif]Fiuri carcir ren'musen'i. Fiuri tsan'ah nen.[/i:3ux2ebif] Chaos bore us. To Chaos we shall return. [i:3ux2ebif]Ch'ah ch'acah ven, k'sicen'i vir[/i:3ux2ebif]."

[color=#BF0000:3ux2ebif][i:3ux2ebif]In a fluid motion he let the lighsaber that he had drawn from behind him with the Force land in his hands and ignite. It was the snap-hiss of the lightsaber that ended his words, the pain that shot through him and her as the saber pierced through not only her heart but his as well. His eyes were still locked with hers. The life slowly drained from him as he felt it slip from his grasp. Death came swiftly upon them. Death that had been fortold even from her own lips. Death that was so imminent upon them both. Death that was grim and yet, Riski's lips were curved in a final smile even as he kissed her. For in death, they would be reborn. In the darkness that so suddenly overwhelmed, they would be complete. Together.

As one.

This.

Was his final act.[/i:3ux2ebif][/color:3ux2ebif]

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:43 pm

[quote="Lunak'ris'kiori":20tgquqw][quote="Baylal Var'rani":20tgquqw]
[color=#408040:20tgquqw]ren'musen'i Lunakyyxaele ven k'ir nah rsah ch'en rab ch'ah tucan'si cssah ch'otcah b recet ch'at tinur von vatvo in'a recet ven. (Lady Lunak'yyx'aele you do not know me but I might very much like to work with some one like you)[/color:20tgquqw][/quote:20tgquqw]
[color=#BF0000:20tgquqw]"[i:20tgquqw]Lah carcir ronkurah. Ch'ah tsut'r len nah to ect'asei k'pah sasni[/i:20tgquqw]"[/color:20tgquqw][/quote:20tgquqw]
[i:20tgquqw][color=#BFBFFF:20tgquqw]*Her brows rose, which was to be her only response to the surprising words of Baylal and the even more shocking words of her brother's claim on her. There was a shift in Discidium. Ever since The One Who Waits had imprisoned him on Ziost, he had a strange edge to him, one that bordered on the brink of insanity, and gave him far less patience. He had never been predictable before, and he was even less so, now. He offered no explanation as he pulled at her arm, dragging her away from the discord of Seleevan Khar's machinations and the other dark lords that surrounded the Vor's towering image, each of them locked in this power struggle. It had been...greatly entertaining. But in the end, she had lost this game, and Riski knew it.

It was not until they had reached the mouth of the valley, out of sight of the others, that her suspicions were confirmed by her brother's words.*[/color:20tgquqw][/i:20tgquqw]

[quote="Lunak'ris'kiori":20tgquqw][color=#BF0000:20tgquqw]"[i:20tgquqw]Csact'i bah k'ascah. Csact'i bah ch'usci. Csact'i bah fiuri.[/i:20tgquqw]"[/color:20tgquqw][/quote:20tgquqw]
[i:20tgquqw][color=#BFBFFF:20tgquqw]*She smiled grimly. Those had been the same words she had spoken to her General, when he was struggling to understand her orders. Well, she might not have succeeded in orbit, but her brother would overcome her failure for her, at last fulfilling the Rule of Two.

Then he embraced her. It wasn't the embrace of a brother and sister, and she returned his embrace, for the unnatural love they had always shared since the day they had come of age at far too rapid a pace. The desperate passion was something that should never have been allowed. Something that had been used against them time and again, kept them distanced throughout most of their lives when they should never have been. It had been her reason for running from Csilla as a Jedi, sending them both down the same fallen path of darkness anyway, in the end.

The shattered remnants of her memories, like broken glass in reverse time pieced themselves together as her life flashed before her eyes. All that had happened to her, she lived again, all those that she had known, loved, despised, and killed, she would feel again. A youngling brother in her arms, the suicide of his Nagai mother, and Lunak'ad'ean's violent death. The crash on Lehon, the corruption of her soul, the husband she had forsaken, and the master on Mustafar that had betrayed her. A decade of madness and murder followed, until her return to Csilla. Treacherous apprentices, an Emperor's call, and a brother returned to her, whom loved her, and also hated her in the same breath for the lovers she had known.

All this in the blink of an eye, in the moment of one fateful meeting of their lips. When he turned her around so that she was facing forward, his arms around her from behind, she tilted her face up to his and hissed.*
[/color:20tgquqw][/i:20tgquqw]
"Ch'ah ch'acah ven, rin'hi bah ch'eo rin'hi, visn'i bah ch'eo visn'i. Blood of my blood, flesh of my flesh."

[i:20tgquqw][color=#BFBFFF:20tgquqw]*There was no time for them to exchange any further words, as with Riski's final utterance, he drew the weapon that ended her life. The ultimate pleasure, long felt vicariously through thousands of her victims, now she would feel for herself. But as the blade pierced her, she cried out in torment, because through her brother's pain, she felt that he had pierced his own heart, as well.

No! No, that was not the way it was supposed to be. He was supposed to live on. Her hands gripped his even as his mouth continued to press against hers. She could feel his smile, and then his contentment through her empathy. It was the first time she had ever felt Lunak'ris'kiori in anything but tortured pain. This is what he wanted. She exhaled her final breath. So be it. From chaos they were born, and to chaos they would return, together. The Lunak House of Csaplar died with them.

Their deaths rippled through the dark side of the force as their bodies collapsed into the sands of Korriban.*[/color:20tgquqw][/i:20tgquqw]

Affiliation:

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:42 pm

*having successfully entered atmo Ja'nin picks an unused cave high up one slope thats just big enough for his ship so he lands it there and throws a camo tarp over it to keep it undecteted while hes running Soulless' errends then he makes his way down the slope towards the Academy morphing into a human male along the way with Soulless' data pad in his pocket incase someone tries starting a fight or something.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:22 pm

*having successfully made it back to the valley Ja'nin climbs to his ship still hidden in the cave and he places the sack and cloak inside and seals it back up and recovers it then he slips down the slope to see which tomb called to him the strongest*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:52 pm

*once Ja'nin walks out of the tomb he climbs to his ship uncovers it and stows the tarp then he powers up and lifts off heading for orbit and hyperspace beyond*
PreviousNext

Return to Valley of the Dark Lords