Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Ludo Kressh's Tomb

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Fri May 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Re: Ludo Kressh's Tomb

*She spoke with pride and insolence. Clearly, she was a Sith. However, she spoke out of turn. She did not know Vallen, nor did she understand that it was HIM that deserved respect. He had seen empires rise and fall, and lowered a few of them with his own blade.*

*It mattered not to him that she was an Anzati. Yes, he was familiar with the race, having used a few of them as assassins and other various underlings. They were "soup-drinkers", killers design to massacre Force-Sensitive individuals. But, he found, they died just as easily by blade or barb as anything else.*

*Lord Vallen rose to his feet.* *The movement was slow, yet incredible smooth. There was no jerk of the knees, no unnatural flow of his robe. It seemed as if his body simply floated up from its kneeling position.*

You may be an ancient being, but I commune with those that are even older than you. I walk with them in their halls, I converse with them on matters that you would never understand. Insolence is not taken kindly, and you would do well to remember that.

*The Sith Lord turned slowly to face the woman.* *With this movement, the orange fog that spewed from Vallen's armor bellowed out from underneath his robes, filling the chamber with its devilish hue. For the first time, the Anzati would be able to see under his hood. Upon his face, with the soft light of torches reflected off of it, rested a mask, covered in intricate designs and Sith markings. It told stories of malice and destruction, but at every blink, the story changed. From behind the mask, sulfuric-yellow eyes peered out with hatred. They bored into the woman's face.*

But yes, I am new here. Or, I should say, it has been a long time since I had last stepped foot of Korriban. I used to be a part of the old Sith Council that called Korriban its crown jewel. But I stepped away from that, and the old Sith's weakness. I traveled the galaxy on my own. Some called me a rogue, some called me a prophet. I preferred to view myself the herald of all things dark. Which is why I have come back. There is a great darkness gathering, and it is centered here on Korriban with the new Sith Empire. The Darkness has called me here and has called me to protect its Empire from enemies of the unknown. That is why I commune with Ludo Kressh.

*There was a glint in Vallen's eyes. He idolized the Sith Lord and would rant for days about the ancient being if he could.*

He was the Sith Lord who had the sense to not chase down the two emissaries from the Republic long ago, while his brethren charged after them. If Ludo Kressh was followed, the Sith Empire would have grown stronger and would have over-run the Republic when it was ready to. But I digress.

*Lord Vallen raised his arms.*

I am back after a long time.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Sat May 26, 2012 3:50 am

*Amelia just looked upon him, no amount of fear could ever be bestowed upon her eyes of another. His trickery of the scene just brought a small smirk to her face. Clearly he hasn't ever met her, no matter her race, she was as dangerous as an uncurable cancer, a maliced poison death itself for she had been working on mere more then just soup drinking techniques, for she had been working on reading memories as well. An advancement in the racial evolution. She had seen her days of war and turmoil, rises and falls of empires and its servants, his words did not pierce her meditation as she continued to draw upon the force around her as she has continually done for the last few days. Her dark black mist and tendrils surrounded her, the appearance around her as the Abyss Queen.*

"Old Sith Council you say.. Hm. You must remember me then for I was with them. I recently foreboded that ancient position and stepped up as something higher. I was around when there was once a man named Eragon Hallis and he controlled as many fleets to fill the skies two times over and a star forge. It was a great battle, many perished many gained respect and many have forgotten those days. That lead me to the Sith Consortium which then lead me to eventually after three years of serving as a Sith Apprentice to step up to a higher authority."

*She said as she got up from her kneeling position and back upon her feet, her head facing the floor.*

"The Darkness has called you here, has it? Called you to protect its Empire from enemies of the unknown? ...Well then you really don't know who you are talking with.. for you don't just get into that position, it is delegated, earned!"

*She said, the lordness in her just laughed inside her but silently crept out into an under breath chuckle of darkness.*

"We shall see if you are worthy of such a position of duty to serve in... We shall see.... I warn you I will not protect you from certain things with which awaits you, should you choose to disagree with its commandments..."

*The voice echoed as she walked off motioning for him to follow so she could get him started on this "Position to Protect the Empire from enemies foreign and demestic" as she left the tomb to begin the travels to the Palace.*

*Two Sith Lords in one place was definitely a sight to behold and it was lucky a fight didn't spark right then and disturb the tomb of a passed other.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sun May 27, 2012 12:35 pm

*Despite the anger that was welling up in him, Vallen restrained himself for reaching for his saber. The insolence in this woman could very well be backed up by prowess with a blade. She did mention that she had been with the Sith for a long time. One doesn't live this long in the Dark without being able to protect themselves with a blade. However, the Darkness tasked him to protect the Empire, not kill its members, so he stayed his blade.* *As Vallen moved to follow the woman, he found her form pleasing. However, he managed to avert his eyes and pay attention to where he was walking.* *It was in his nature assume that someone was going to kill him at all times, so he moved cautiously through the tomb, after the Anzati.* The Darkness has told me to serve the Empire, so why should I disagree with it's commandments.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:31 pm

It had been some time now, and his wounds, broken bones and the like had finally healed. That was one thing he'd been good with in his time. Staying alive. Even through times when he had tried to undo himself. Tried to end it all, he had managed to pull through. Somehow . . . someway, this wretched curse that held him in this being continued to force him through this torture. But then again, pain was his ally, was it not?

He pulled himself to his feet, pushing his upper body upright with his hands off his knees. He contorted his head once to the left . . . then once to the right, various cracks and pops sounding outward. Audibly. It would seem painful to anyone that might have overheard, but to him, it was just another move. Laying at his feet, though, was that massive Terentatek and spread out beyond that, the Tuk'atas. Either downed by his blade or by his use of the Dark Side of the Force. Much had happened here, yet he could only recall glimpses of the events that had come to pass. A shame, really. He relished in death and loved to recall such time that sound much of it.

But, now was the time to leave this place. His journey here had been one which he could no longer recall the purpose for. And even with a purpose, a reason for being here, he had already been here far too long. The time had come, when he'd introduce his foreboding wrath to the Universe once more.

There he turned. He left. Made his way back to the Ship that belonged to him and had belonged to him for many years now. A single matte black scimitar, otherwise known as a Sith Infiltrator.

The engines roared to life as he turned the systems back on. Pulses erupted from a central focus aboard the craft and before long, it kicked up and shot straight for the sky and away from the planet. Not just any planet, but that which had long been the home of the Sith. Had been the seat of its power and the beginnings of a vast legacy.
Previous

Return to Valley of the Dark Lords