Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Barracks

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Barracks

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:53 am

Re: Barracks

"Lord Donneely Durant of Regret, second in command to Lord Avius of Kuat Defense and Military Strategy. We have been issued requirements to debrief your facilities on the need for defense."

"You misunderstand. Korriban is now under the protection of the Dark Tide. Whether you care what I or Lord Avius thinks is of no consequence. He is now your master and you will do as commanded or reap the consequences of me having to interrupt him during a meeting. You've never met anyone as powerful as he is, take my word on that."

"Fair enough. I will complete the conversation with commands, then. You will be acting commander, in Lord Avius' absence, of the Korriban Defense Unit. You will be specifically in charge of the Regret Battallion, same as myself. Your second in command has already been chosen...A "Bemere Melkans." I believe she has some experience with combat situations. The other eight Battalions will be chosen at your leave."

"We are well aware of her history. Now, we will need a detailed report of your current supplies and number of useable ground forces. We will supplement your battalions with the native sons and daughters of Kuat."

"Are we not supplied by Kuat Drive Yards? Are you not in charge of the Korriban Defense Unit? Next time we speak, please leave the bib at home and bring your big boy trousers. Durant out."

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Re: Barracks

Return to Sith Academy