Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Sith Academy - Headmaster's Study

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: Sith Academy - Headmaster's Study

*As soon as Nexus had asked the quesiton about changing his mind for joining, Gabriel simply stared at him. He stared right into the eyes of Nexus, as if telling him his seriousness just through simple eye contact.*

Nothing can ever change any of my desicions. Once I choose one thing, nothing else matters. The choose I make is the one I live by.

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:59 pm

*Nexus nodded, seemingly satisfied with this answer, he pressed one final time, with the last question.*

"Very well, what is it that you can bring to the Dark Tide?"
*The Dark Tide was a practical, war waging faction, they had no room for added weight, though they were always willing to gain more skill.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:35 pm

As I said before, I don't really have taht great of combat skills, but that'll all change given the right circumstances. I am a very ambitious rodder and I never back down or give up. If I am given a mission, I will fulfill it no matter what the cost. And I never fail.

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:40 am

*Nexus paused, thinking for a moment, then nodded. He analyzed the man's behavior, his humility gave him the ability to learn under someone, while his ambition gave him the ability to achieve and surpass his master or mistress. Nexus looked at the man, then stated in a calm voice.*
"Kneel."

*Nexus would see the man into the Dark Tide, though for a master he would have to seek one out unless he sought to join Darth Nexus' new sith order, that much was yet to be seen.*
"Do you vow to embrace the ways of our brotherhood, to follow to command of the six Dark Lords, even to the death?"

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 am

*Ja'nin stands and once Nexus turns his back his hand, hanging by his lightsabers, twitches but otherwise he dosen't moveand he had long grown use to people being invisable around him as his cousins did it all the time*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:24 am

*Gabriel was not excited nor mad. He had come and achieved what he wanted to. When Nexus told him to kneel, he did so without hesitation. The tension around him was rising and he felt a surge of elatedness for what had jsut happened. Once he kneeled, he bowed his head and looked to the ground. He listened to Nexus intently and carefully.*

I do so vow until the day I die. If I fail may it mean my death.

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 pm

*Nexus stepped forward to Gabriel. Unlike with the sith he previously knighted, Nexus did not scald Gabriel's skin with the heat of his lightsaber. As a warrior of the Dark Tide, Gabriel would be spared from the trials of the sith unless he chose to undertake them personally. Satisfied with Gabriel's actions, Nexus spoke out again.*

"You came as a child, ignorant and blind to the truth, now you shall leave as a brother, enlightened and embedded with the honor of the Dark Tide. You may rise, and choose a Lord to follow."

*Nexus walked towards a cold pit that was once a roaring fire place.*

"If you seek to master Melee combat, follow Lord Iniquitous- the Faceless Lord or Lord Reverance, the Lord of Pain; if you seek to master commanding of forces on a battle field, follow Lord Kinshasa-The Lord of Fury or Lady Sinistra- The Lord of Atrocity; if you seek the more subtle arts of diplomacy, seek out Lord Maximus- The Lord of Strife, otherwise known as the Holy Man; if you seek to embrace and master the dark arts of the sith, follow me, Lord Nexus- The Lord of Chaos."

*Nexus lifted his hand over the lifeless pit, closing his eyes, and harnessed the malicious energy of the room. He gathered the raw emotions, pain, hate, and lingering remnants of shame; with these, the Dark Lord bent the dark side of the force to his will, and gave it form. The fire pit sprung to life in an amazing flame, bringing new heat to the room. The fire cast an eerie light upon the Dark Lord's mask, highlighting the vague sigils that were etched upon the bone. Nexus took a moment of silence, allowing the man to think.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:58 pm

*As Nexus was speaking, Gabriel was becoming excited for what was happening. He was being someone of importance and he wouldn't pass this opportunity up to train with the right person. While Nexus started to speak about the choosing, Gabriel slowly rose and slowly a malicious grin crept onto his face. He was going to make this whole experience count and that began with the right master.*

According to your descriptions, my only choice would be one for fighting and killing. I choose to Reverance, if he will have me as an apprentice. Now all I need from you is to know where he is and I'll be off on another step of life.

Affiliation:

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:33 am

*Nexus nodded as Gabriel made his choice. Lord Reverance, Lord of Pain was a man of legend; he could imbue Gabriel with the qualities of a great warrior. Nexus waited for the next step, which came when Gabriel asked Reverance's location.*

"I shall tell you where to find Lord Reverance, but first you must pass a test...a test of combat. Prepare yourself to fight."

*With that, Nexus gestured towards the door at the far end of the room, which sealed shut, then gestured at the great granite table behind him, which too slid back to the wall. The room had just become a fighting ring. Nexus stepped back, creating some space between them.*
"Draw your weapon."

Affiliation:

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:38 pm

As you wish, Nexus.

*Gabriel was once again elated. He had just recieved another challenge from a very powerful person and he would not back down. Gabriel had always loved a good fight. This would also be a good opportunity for him to prove to Nexus how good of an asset he would be to the Dark Tide.

He took off his cloak,swung it infront of him, and threw it on to the desk behind Nexus. As he did so he used his right hand to grab the hilt of the saber on his left hip and strip it from his belt. He took the saber and held it downwards on his left right side and used his left hand to grab the other saber on his right hip. He put the second saber on his left side, facing downwards, and ignited them simultaneously.

He could feel the heat from the sabers on his leg and relished it. It had been awhile since he was in a duel and the sabers he carried brought the feeling of malice onto him, and he loved it.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:33 pm

*Snap...hiss. The sound of Gabriel's lightsabers was all that could be heard in the large, once ornate, study. Nexus kept his eyes upon the man across from him, noticing the eerie crimson hue created by Gabriel's saber. Nexus smirked, then got into his fighting stance.*

*The Dark Lord parted his feet, placing them a shoulder length apart. Sliding his right foot forward, Nexus kept his left foot planted firmly upon the ground. He preferred to fight in a southpaw style of Form V, and shifted his body accordingly.

Next, he brought his empty handed right arm up and forward, bringing it to shoulder level. Twisting his wrist, he gestured for Gabriel to make the first move, while is left hand's thumb slid up the long hilt of his double bladed lightsaber. He pressed down and crimson fire erupted from Nexus' own saber hilt. Only one blade emerged, held out horizontally flat, extending away from Nexus' body at hip level.*

*And then they fought.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 pm

*A smile crept up onto Gabriel's face as he accepted the fact that Nexus knew more about fighting then he did. This would definetly be another challenge worthwhile for Gabriel. As Gabriel had told him earlier, he didn't know how to fight at all. All he knew was how survive.

When Gabriel noticed the gesture to come, he sped forward, one foot after another. When he was a few feet in front of Nexus, he brought both his sabers up and pointed them diagonally upward away from the side of his body.

When he was directly in front of him, close enough to feel Nexus' breath, he slashed his sabers in front of him both aiming for the midsection of Nexus. As soon as he was done with the attack, he shot two force pushes, one from each hands, right at the stomach of Nexus.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:35 pm

*A smile crept up onto Gabriel's face as he accepted the fact that Nexus knew more about fighting then he did. This would definetly be another challenge worthwhile for Gabriel. As Gabriel had told him earlier, he didn't know how to fight at all. All he knew was how survive.

When Gabriel noticed the gesture to come, he sped forward, one foot after another. When he was a few feet in front of Nexus, he brought both his sabers up and pointed them diagonally upward away from the side of his body.

When he was directly in front of him, close enough to feel Nexus' breath, he slashed his sabers in front of him both aiming for the midsection of Nexus. As soon as he was done with the attack, he shot two force pushes, one from each hands, right at the stomach of Nexus.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:15 am

*Darth Deathon stepped so that he was against the wall and well out of the way*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:16 pm

*Gabriel charged him. Nexus smiled. It was time to set an example.*

*Gabriel's attack was given away by his body language, but it was only the opening strike. Nexus brought his saber arm high, holding it overhead while the blade angled downwards. As the man brought his blades together in a sizzor like swing, Nexus pushed his saber at where the opponents blades intersected, angling his own blade towards Gabriel to keep him at a safe distance. Then Nexus began to push up against the saber, only to have himself shoved away by the dual force push.*

*Like most duelists, Nexus enveloped himself in a veil of the force to protect him from minor force attacks. The veil would be dispersed the moment Nexus chose to engage in the use of the force. This veil absorbed most of the blunt force, though the Dark Lord still slid back several feet.*

*Now it was Darth Nexus' time to attack, so he charged. Bolting forward with a flitting, force speed induced sprint, Nexus closed the gap between Gabriel and himself in a microsecond. His saber was held high, the hilt at level with his eyes. When he was within striking range, he brought the blade down in a heavy over handed strike, aiming a diagonal slash from (his) right to left, targeting Gabriel's left shoulder. His brute strength and momentum gave him a tactical inclination towards such strikes.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:15 pm

*Gabriel only had few micro seconds to react to Nexus. He quickly turned off and dropped the saber in his right hand. Simoultaneously, he then brought up his left handed saber vertically slanted towards the right and only had enough time to parry the blow. The force of the attack was a fairly strong one. It caused Gabriel to bend down and kneel on his left leg.*

*Gabriel's animalistic instincts were now beginning to take a hold of him. This would start to give him more of a disadvantage in this battle against a seasoned opponent.*

*With the disadvantage he was in from the strike, he could only think of one thing to do. He punched out with his right hand, directed for the left ribs of Nexus. Then he brought his right leg around from Nexus' left to right on the ground aiming to trip both the feet of his opponent.

After his leg was done with its swipe, he brought his right leg back infront of his left and propelled himself backwards. He landed 2 feet back with his legs shoulder-length apart, his right foot infront, his left foot in back and his left-handed saber pointed at Nexus.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:22 pm

*It started to seem to Gabriel that the match between him and Nexus was over. Once Gabriel had jumped back, Nexus didn't do anything, he just stood there. Once it became clear to Gabriel, he turned off his saber and holstered it on his right side then he used his telekinesis to grab the saber that was on the ground and holstered it onto his left side. He then bowed to Nexus and turned to leave the room and head outside of the building.*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:51 am

*A bleep on the desk of a long distance communication sounds in the room*

::This is Freya I am sending this message to find out who has taken up leadership of Korriban I need to speak to whoever is in charge of the academy::

Affiliation:

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:28 am

*Ja'nin forewards the message to Master Nexus then leaves the room planning to explore a bit*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:29 am

*Nexus enters his office, taking deep breaths. He struggled to maintain his facade of strength. Sitting at his desk, he reached under a drawer, pulling out a bottle of aged Kashyyk brandy.

He didn't bother getting a glass; instead he pulled the stopper from the top and drank straight from the bottle. This stuff was made for wookiees, it could knock most men out on one sip; Nexus didn't care. He drank, waiting for Janin to come.*
PreviousNext

Return to Sith Academy