Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Now wasn't this a very interesting turn of events. As much as I wanted to warn Monte about the young sith it seemed like anything I said would fall on def ears. Either the younger jedi had a plan, or the sith woman's force assisted charm was even stronger now than it had been with my brother. Unfortunately with Inferno in front of me I wouldn't have the chance to stop him myself.* *Reaching out with the force I create an imaginary palm and "force slap" the back of Monte's head before returning my attention to Inferno.*

*On a more positive note it looks like we have the advantage with Inferno again.* *I smile and take a sip from my flask before replying.* How about this, you give us the detonator without setting it off and you go back to whatever you were doing before we showed up and we go smack some sense into our friend. *I gesture toward the two figures disapearing in the distance.* How does that sound to you? Personally it seems like a win all around. *I offer the flask to Rai as I wait for Inferno's answer.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:57 pm

*Rai finds that his jaw had practically hit the ground as he watched the sudden hook up of Monte and this mysterious woman.*

*Surely Monte was playing. There was no way a Jedi should be that easily overcome. But before he could continue his thoughts, he heard his master speak to Inferno.*

*Accepting the flask from his master, the Cerean drains the entire thing in a matter of seconds. Once he finished, he held the flask upside down for a split second before handing it back to Mike with a large sheepish grin.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Inferno cocked his head inquisitively, and considered this deal for a moment. Oddly enough, it seemed reasonable, and something that the clone should definitely agree to.
On the other hand, he wasn't too keen on the idea of everyone winning all-around. Some how, he needed to come out as slightly more winning than everyone else.
Also, he just really wanted to blow something up.
Fortunately, Mike had only requested a detonator, singular. Inferno had planted two separate explosives and there held two separate detonators.
Perhaps Mike had known about this and simply forgotten; perhaps he wasn't actually aware of this; perhaps he was aware of this and simply made a typo in his previous post. Either way, Inferno had some petty detail to exploit here.

"Well how about this," Inferno began to propose after watching the one-and-a-half Jedi empty the flask.
He never finished his proposal, however, and moved quickly to toss one of his remote detonators at Mike before the transaction of the flask could be made back to its owner. Hoping that the airborn detonator would distract Mike - being as how no one in their right mind would want a detonation trigger to impact with the ground under risk of an impromptu activation - Inferno reached out with his free hand and focused all of his concentration on telekinetically grasping the flask from the Jedi Apprentice's hand, and quickly pulling it into his own.
He'd been wanting to steal that flask away for a while now, and wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. Besides, compulsive drinking was a rather disgusting habit, and Inferno could consider this as ultimately doing Mike a favor. Although really it was all just for fun.

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:45 am

*Fortunately for me due to Rai's emptying of the flask it's not the flask of Sto that I usually carry because that one is always full, so it's loss really means nothing to me. Unfortunately as I'm about to shrug it off I realize there is a detonator flying through the air towards me and obviously it would be very unfortunate for me if it landed in the wrong fashion.* *Reaching out with my hand and the force I draw the small piece of dangerous machinery to my hand and slide it into a secure pouch on my belt.*

*Reaching into a different pouch in my belt I pull out another flask and take a swig.* So can we all go home now? Not that I haven't enjoyed this encounter or anything but I'm getting old and this much excitement made me miss my nap, and we all know how grumpy old people get when they miss their nap. *I laugh lightly.* *It's starting to look like this might actually end without fighting, hurting, or killing. That's definitely an unusual occurrence, although a pleasant one.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Inferno cocked his head to one side in genuine confusion when Mike pulled out a second flask. Staring down at the one he now held, and then back at the one in Mike's hand, the clone shook his head in mild irritation.
Despite the nonchalant demeanors that the two normally shared, it seemed as though Mike and Inferno had a few more things in common than he would have liked to admit.
Or at least, Mike and Silver did.
He ignored the joking for a moment as his mind wandered to more serious matters; memories that did not belong to the clone, but were just as potent in their affect on him.

"That business with your brother and that Sith lady?" Inferno asked, staring down at the flask in his hand, but still aware of the detonators, one in his possession, one in Mike's. He took the time to get a bit more serious. "What was that about?"

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:46 pm

*Unfortunatelly it seems like this rather funny line of comedy was about to go down a dark serious path... at least for a few moments.* *My eyes slowly make a move from their usual jovial expression to a much more serious, almost sinister one as I allow myself to think back to that dreaded time, a time when I watched my own brother fall.* *Not really sure why I should answer the somewhat eccentric chaotic man's question with truth I'm about to make up a lie when I realize there really is no reason not to tell the truth, especially now that I have at least been able to come to grips with the facts, even if I don't particularly like them.*

*Taking another swig from my flask, knowing that I'll need it to tell this particular tale, I begin to speak.* Well that girl... *I almost spit the last word as I point off in the direction that she and Monte had gone.* is responsible for the fall and possible death of my brother. *I take a deep calming breath, doing everything I can to keep control of my emotions.* We were on a mission to Coruscant, my brother, my former apprentice, and myself, we encountered her much like we did today, by accident. She did the same flirting and the same sort of attitude and the next time I saw him he stood between me and her and defended her... a woman of the darkside... *My thoughts shift slightly to a somewhat different event as I continue with barely a whisper.* That's what love does to you. *My eyes shift to the ground, almost forgetting where I was and what I was doing, on the verge of being lost in memory.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:02 pm

My ship touches down and i let Tyranna off

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:58 pm

[quote="Mike Frantz":3bpn2whs][narration:3bpn2whs]Unfortunatelly it seems like this rather funny line of comedy was about to go down a dark serious path... at least for a few moments.[/narration:3bpn2whs] [action:3bpn2whs]My eyes slowly make a move from their usual jovial expression to a much more serious, almost sinister one as I allow myself to think back to that dreaded time, a time when I watched my own brother fall.[/action:3bpn2whs] [narration:3bpn2whs]Not really sure why I should answer the somewhat eccentric chaotic man's question with truth I'm about to make up a lie when I realize there really is no reason not to tell the truth, especially now that I have at least been able to come to grips with the facts, even if I don't particularly like them.[/narration:3bpn2whs]

[action:3bpn2whs]Taking another swig from my flask, knowing that I'll need it to tell this particular tale, I begin to speak.[/action:3bpn2whs] [color=#00FF00:3bpn2whs]Well that girl... [/color:3bpn2whs] [action:3bpn2whs]I almost spit the last word as I point off in the direction that she and Monte had gone.[/action:3bpn2whs] [color=#00FF00:3bpn2whs]is responsible for the fall and possible death of my brother. [/color:3bpn2whs] [action:3bpn2whs]I take a deep calming breath, doing everything I can to keep control of my emotions.[/action:3bpn2whs] [color=#00FF00:3bpn2whs]We were on a mission to Coruscant, my brother, my former apprentice, and myself, we encountered her much like we did today, by accident. She did the same flirting and the same sort of attitude and the next time I saw him he stood between me and her and defended her... a woman of the darkside... [/color:3bpn2whs] [narration:3bpn2whs]My thoughts shift slightly to a somewhat different event as I continue with barely a whisper.[/narration:3bpn2whs] [color=#00FF00:3bpn2whs]That's what [i:3bpn2whs]love[/i:3bpn2whs] does to you. [/color:3bpn2whs] [action:3bpn2whs]My eyes shift to the ground, almost forgetting where I was and what I was doing, on the verge of being lost in memory.[/action:3bpn2whs][/quote:3bpn2whs]

"That's what love does to you..." [color=#FFBF00:3bpn2whs]Inferno absent-mindedly echoed Mike.
His eyes glazed over once again as he retreated into the depths of his own mind.
He remembered... but they weren't his memories.
[i:3bpn2whs]Everything I did was for you... because I loved you.[/i:3bpn2whs]
He knew what it was to be corrupted, because Silver did.
And he knew what it to love. Because Silver did.
But he did not know the two to be synonymous.
He remember Silver was a Sith in his early years, and he knew that Silver had tried to redeem himself, for love. His love for a Sith woman was ultimately what had saved him from his own corruption, his own self-destruction.
[i:3bpn2whs]You saved me. Whether you realize it or not... you saved me...[/i:3bpn2whs]
And yet love happened to be the downfall of Mike's brother.
Inferno could not piece the two events together coherently. Now blinking rapidly, he shook his head in attempt to will his consciousness back to the current reality.
His grip had tightened considerably around the detonator in his hand, but he hadn't pressed the button on top. His hand was shaking.[/color:3bpn2whs]
"Tough break." [color=#FFBF00:3bpn2whs]He stated softly, no humour in his voice, the eccentric nonchalant tone he normally carried was gone as he meditated on the words he was hearing, both current and distant.[/color:3bpn2whs] "I can see why you might hate her for that."

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:09 pm

*Tyra comes dancing back over to the group, taking Inferno's hand with both of hers and squeezing it*
hidyho! I'm bored! Aren't you bored?!

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Inferno dropped back into reality when Tyra grabbed onto his hand. He shook his head lightly and looked down at her inquisitively for a moment. "Bored?"
He supposed everyone had pretty much overstayed their welcome on this place. Perhaps it was time to go.
"Yeah, we can ditch this rock now." He said, glancing back at Mike and his Apprentice. "Great news, gentlement, it would seem as though I am not going to horribly slaughter the both of you right now." He flashed a half-smile, begining the sound like his crazed and unsophisticated self. "But we should definitely do this again sometime."
He turned to walk away, moving the place his remote detonator back into his cloak so that he and Tyra could head back to his freighter.
Unfortunately, he missed the pocket in his cloak, and inadvertantly dropped the detonator.

"Whoops." He stated in genuine, yet mild surprise just before the detonator hit the ground.
Upon impact, against any element of luck, the detonator landed on the trigger button, engaging the charges and setting off a wild explosion within the large cruiser's Control Bridge.

"Maybe we should go... quickly." He said, attempting to appear casual, but knowing that the singular explosion was about to be followed by several, much larger explosions along the ship's hull.
He didn't want to be anywhere near the thing when that happened.

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:16 am

*With a loud giggle Ty grabbed his hand and leaned up on her toes to nip his jaw*
come on then!
*she let herself drop down and poised to run, looking more like a feline predator then small woman*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:53 pm

Nobody had to tell Inferno twice when it came to getting away from a huge explosion, and so he took off in the general direction of the Crowing, which wasn't parked too far away from where the cruiser was.
Which was a bit disheartening to the hapless warrior, considering he'd not made it very far on this world before becoming utterly distracted from the initial reason for why he had come here.
But they were leaving now, that much could not be disputed.
There'll be another time...
He punched the controls to lower the ramp of the Ghtroc 720 Light Freighter, then gestured inward in a polite but somewhat hurried manner.
"So where am I taking you?"
Previous

Return to Malachor V's Terrain