Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Above the Planet

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 am

Re: Above the Planet

*She couldn't believe this was happening again.

There she had been in Felucia's halls, garbed in her Felucian outfit and preparing for a journey out in the wilderness, when an insect of some kind had darted past her shoulder, drawing the attention of Lokay, her tailring. Immediately he had taken off after the delicious snack, with Morgan running after him, fruitlessly trying to call him back. But he had sailed onward, chasing the bug into the open cargo area of some stranger's ship. The fact that she had accidentally been spirited away the last time she'd entered someone else's ship before had been enough to give her pause about entering it, but, she figured, the chances of that happening again were low, so she darted inward to seek out Lokay.

How wrong she was.

Lokay had cornered the bug behind a couple of crates, and was crunching upon it, laying comfortably on all four paws as he enjoyed his catch. Morgan had started to lecture him about flying into strange ships, then jumped when she heard the hiss of the closing cargo bay door. It was happening again! Morgan hadn't wasted any time in running to the door, banging on it with both hands and calling out for anyone to let her out.

Before she knew it, she was once again being whisked away on a journey against her will, and she had no choice but to bear with it, hopefully find a way out of the ship, then either get a ride back home or contact her father so that he could come get her. That was, assuming the owners of this ship weren't pirates like last time, and that they weren't headed to a world with a lack of civilization, like Dagobah.

Hyperspace jumps never weres pleasant when one had no harness, especially when one was stuck in the cargo bay. Dropping out of hyperspace had been even worse, but at least that meant they were stopping, right? Lokay had been curled up in Morgan's lap, tense, motionless other than the mild shaking characteristic of his hatred of space travel. Morgan held him close, comforting him, glad it gave her something to do other than worry by herself.

She felt the rocking of the ship as it entered the atmosphere of a planet, felt it slow down as it descended toward a landing spot...*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:10 pm

Re: Above the Planet

*What had been done it had been, what was to come is still in the future. It strange how the future is very pickle to be hold. It was now the present that had the one looking out of the window. Those pink eyes of hers seem to take on a life on its own, one that had seen many season in one life. It was the home coming that was going to take place but more then that. It would be her son first time on her home planet. One that had been in the many years in the making. Heart with in her had always been on the this place, her birth home. One that taught her many lesson that made her who she shape up to be. Being this thought was what brought her back to the fact that was why she was bring her son back here to learn those very lesson, she once treasurer all that knowledge on both mind, body and spirit with in her.*

Mama, mama is this your home

*Bring herself deep out from with in herself, looking down with a smile place upon her lips. With a soft whisper.* Yes, my young son here you will, see the world which I cherish so much with in my heart. Now my son, let us get ready to land upon the soil.

*Sitting back down with in the chair, making the lights which came upon the screen to life. As it once was she still had the authority on this planet using the code of old there on the screen come up her title announcing that she had return from her long drawn out adventure.*

:: It reads, those of the old order upon this planet make known that this day return I have one Master Healer Maya Whiteligh, let the force that was my aid though my main trails and tribulations be there for all to see the wisdom I have gathered from those days gone by until the present. ::

*With those word spoken on the open chanel it was time to make the ship, she so loved take on the descending to the planet that lay before her her beloved Haruun Kal.*
Previous

Return to Haruun Kal's Orbit