Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Theed

Administrator
Administrator

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:33 pm

Theed

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Theed

Theed is the capital city of the planet Naboo and is where the Theed Royal Palace was located.

Post Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:15 pm

Re: Theed

*The marauder-class lands within the city, and the personell all get out, looting various buildings and making themselves at home. They weren't looking for trouble, they were looking to get away from it.*

Post Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:40 pm

*Raiding an old, deserted part of Theed, the men take only what doesn't seem to be used anymore. Rogos himself is standing on a large rubble pile, looking around. It wasn't as if there was a massacre, there were no signs of sturggle or anything. It seemed as if the people just...disappeared...*

Post Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:56 pm

*Lambda's begin to land all over Theed, coming from the Executor-class. Rogos awaits responses from them, as his first scout ship was loaded up to the brim with goods.*

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:13 am

*It has been a great week. Rogos sat on the deserted throne of the palace, Ria on the throne next to him. The crumbling palace was missing an entire wall from a previous war; the side of a Venator-class Star Destroyer lay in it's wake. Massive piles of gold, weapons, metals, technology, plasma screens, bacta, and armor lay within the giant throne room. Rogos and Ria watched while clones loaded up the goods, Rogos occasionally lifting the heavier objects with the force to help out.

All good things come to an end, however, and Rogos sighed deeply when he knew he was needed back at Asgard. Lifting up the two thrones, he pushed them into the Lambda shuttle nearby, and left. A platoon of shuttles, a couple star destroyers, and the Venator class all flew up into orbit, joined by a couple salvaged naboo starfighters piloted by the clones.*

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:39 am

::A chara - the Iron Fists are attempting to bring order to Naboo. This is not a hostile move but rather for the safety of the people of Naboo & to reopen trade::

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:37 am

All looting in Naboo has been brought to a halt. Let us work togeather to bring this great planet back to it's former self

**6 medium cargo ships land - Togorian Troopers disperse much needed food staples, Kolto & other medical supplies among the native population*

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:20 am

*The A-Wing lands on a open space in the outskirts of Theed. Tazan Kramar decides to go and see the city after so many years*

IC: What is all this talking about taking over and repairing? What happened here? Maybe somebody can explain it to me?*

<< And the Force is telling me something is wrong... or maybe is residual energy from something terrible that happened here >>

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:06 am

<< jedi What is your business on Naboo speak or meet my sabre's tip >>

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:40 am

*Tazan Kramar puts a hand on his lightsaber, but without taking it... yet*
<< My name is Tazan Kramar and I was born in Naboo, I came to see what happened to the planet and maybe look out for my family... Who are you Darin Sly that makes threats so easily? I seek no confrontations, but I´ll be ready to respond if necessary... >>

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 pm

I am Protector of Ithor and watchman of Naboo under The reign of the warriors Of th Iron Fist that is al I just wish for no hostility on Naboo As we are in the midst of attempting too return her to her former glory and i am sorry for jumping the gun to you Jedi it is just were are at a state of war with people and if i were to lose one of these holdings i would be in the deeps dungeon the IF could fine NO disrespect but if their is any thing you need name it and i shall try and help

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 pm

*Takes his hand away from the lightsaber and bows to Darin Sly*
IC: No damage. Then maybe you can tell me what happened here? Why Naboo is like this? I'm afraid I was away a long time trying to learn the ways of the Force... when I came out from Hyperspace I offered my help also to Admiral Thorn, I suppose you know him.*
<< And I felt you trough the Force, so I guess you are Force sensitive >>

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:21 pm

*Tazan Kramar thanks again and bows to Darin Sly for his help and leaves to continue his search for what happened to Naboo. Decides to send a Force message hoping that somebody will listen to it*

<< This is Jedi Tazan Kramar... is there anybody that can tell me what happened to Naboo and its people? >>

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:40 pm

*After two days of meditating and searching, Tazan Kramar gets the impression that at least for now there is not more answers for him right now, so he goes back to his ship and flies away from Naboo*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:49 pm

*Judicar arrive and spoke with Queen. She approved him to became the defender of this palace. He walk check the security of this Palace to protect the government and the palace. He smiles as he sit on the stair and watch the beautiful city.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:32 am

*A J-type Nubian Royal Cruiser touches down on a landing pad next to a house below the Royal Palace. The house was pure white in colour and stood alone on the lakeside, the architecture similar to that of the Palace so it blended in perfectly. Once the boarding ramp dropped, two figures walked down it, immediately hit by the spray of the waterfall, in front of them was a path made out of stepping stones that led from the landing pad to the house that had been rented out for them..*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:37 am

[quote="Arhiia Concordia":1q4hdatg][narration:1q4hdatg]A J-type Nubian Royal Cruiser touches down on a landing pad next to a house below the Royal Palace. The house was pure white in colour and stood alone on the lakeside, the architecture similar to that of the Palace so it blended in perfectly. Once the boarding ramp dropped, two figures walked down it, immediately hit by the spray of the waterfall, in front of them was a path made out of stepping stones that led from the landing pad to the house that had been rented out for them..[/narration:1q4hdatg][/quote:1q4hdatg]

[narration:1q4hdatg]Benye aid his wife by holding her hand as they walk down the ramp. The planet was beautiful, but of course, not as beautiful as Arhiia.[/narration:1q4hdatg]

" Impressive."

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:42 am

"I thought you would like it..."

*She says as she takes his hand and they walk towards the beautiful house. Only once had she been here before, but it was not a time she would soon forget, nor would this time be, she thought. As they reach the door, she holds her palm out over a little datapad on the door and it does a scan before the door pops open for her. Excitedly, she guides Benye inside and shows him around the house before they head to the bedroom. It was simply decorated with Nubian art and tapestries depicting the various victories of the people of Naboo with a large bed seated in the middle of one wall..*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:51 am

[quote="Arhiia Concordia":jlki58pr]"I thought you would like it..."

[action:jlki58pr]She says as she takes his hand and they walk towards the beautiful house. Only once had she been here before, but it was not a time she would soon forget, nor would this time be, she thought. As they reach the door, she holds her palm out over a little datapad on the door and it does a scan before the door pops open for her. Excitedly, she guides Benye inside and shows him around the house before they head to the bedroom. It was simply decorated with Nubian art and tapestries depicting the various victories of the people of Naboo with a large bed seated in the middle of one wall..[/action:jlki58pr][/quote:jlki58pr]

[narration:jlki58pr]Benye admires the curious workmanship of the Nubian art. But he admires the smile on Arhiia's face more than anything.[/narration:jlki58pr]

" I like it.."

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:56 am

*Noticing that his eyes were on her, she turns to look at him, smiling warmly as she walks a bit closer to him. She runs her hand along his arm as she looks up into his eyes, captivated by how he was looking at her. Her mind simply wandered, thinking back to the wedding, her happiness doubled if not tripled by now as she was so ecstatic to have him by her side and most importantly as her husband now..*

"What do you want to do first dear? Just get settled in for the night perhaps?"
Next

Return to Theed