Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

Administrator
Administrator

Affiliation:

Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:13 am

IC disputes Settled OOC

This is a place where you can go to settle all of your IC issues with someone.

Rules of the thread.

1. Not personal insults
2. Everything here is ooc there is to be no rp here
3. NO FOUL LANGUAGE, Do not attempt to circumvent the word filter, do not star out foul language just don't use it at all.
4. All other site rules apply.

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Re: IC disputes Settled OOC

To anyone who has an issue about my now occupying Kiffex:

Kiffex has been an abandoned planet and except for one person in the last fourteen days, who merely posted the fact that they were gathering foodstuffs, it was completely unused.
I have occupied Kiffex for more reasons then one, which shall be soon seen and anyone who thinks that their supplies of food are lost you are very mistaken.
Trade will remain open for the food grown here and all I will ask is that you will remain open to the Onderonian Empire for trade as well.
Any further issues may be posted here or sent to me via private message.

Thank you:
Gaiscioch Dearg/John Whalen

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 am

Actually, I have a base here, but I have been inactive for awhile. (Not enough time while school is in session) I have no problem with you occupying here in a joined-leadership with me. If you wish to discuss terms, PM me.

Post Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:15 pm

To the current Administrators of Kiffex.

We are interested in pursuing an SL involving the rescue of Kiffar clans that have been stranded on Kiffex. Wondering if you guys would like to have a little SL where we could have a couple of battles, in space and during the "rescue"?

Would you be interested in pursuing something like this? I know Gaiscioch has been itching for a little space battle, and i'd be more than happy to oblige while some of my faction members do the "rescue". What do you think?

Kaine - Administrator, Kiffu.

Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:38 am

[quote="Lord Cyratan":3mnp9c7c]Actually, I have a base here, but I have been inactive for awhile. (Not enough time while school is in session) I have no problem with you occupying here in a joined-leadership with me. If you wish to discuss terms, PM me.[/quote:3mnp9c7c]

Actually, since you hadn't been here in well over a week. All of your facilities would be rendered void. That's not me that's the natural laws.
Now considering it's my planet now, I wouldn't mind [u:3mnp9c7c]you[/u:3mnp9c7c] occupying and creating droids. I would be happy to rent you space here to do so.

Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:53 pm

[quote="Gaiscioch Dearg":2hd9q2xq]
Actually, since you hadn't been here in well over a week. All of your facilities would be rendered void. That's not me that's the natural laws.
Now considering it's my planet now, I wouldn't mind [u:2hd9q2xq]you[/u:2hd9q2xq] occupying and creating droids. I would be happy to rent you space here to do so.[/quote:2hd9q2xq]

Rent space? MY base is here. Don't believe me? Check the terrain portion of the planet.
I rule the Army Of Darkness.

Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:36 pm

[quote="Lord Cyratan":bsnv5laq][quote="Gaiscioch Dearg":bsnv5laq]
Now considering it's my planet now, I wouldn't mind [u:bsnv5laq]you[/u:bsnv5laq] occupying and creating droids. I would be happy to rent you space here to do so.[/quote:bsnv5laq]

Rent space? MY base is here. Don't believe me? Check the terrain portion of the planet.
I rule the Army Of Darkness.[/quote:bsnv5laq]

[color=#FF0000:bsnv5laq]I hate to say it, but Dearg is right :)

Your base can't just appear out of nowhere on a planet you don't control.... You posted once with 20 million troops exiting your "base" then a large OOC post, but not a heck of a lot before that.

That constitutes abandonment, and you can't just re-appear and say you were there the whole time.[/color:bsnv5laq]

Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Cyratan,

You abandoned the place for a very long time. I sent you a PM and posted on the Open Space thread of the planet. I'm sorry to say anything you owned on this planet is dead or gone.

You left, now all of a sudden you post a load of troops and droids, then place a massive OOC: post. I'm sorry that doesn't constitute for it being your planet anymore.

And by the way, your post about all your troops being Force Sensitive, saber wielding, Force Power using troops is illegal and will be ignored man. Sorry, but only a certain number can be Force Sensitive and they don't get sabers or powers. Just higher senses used to tear through an amount of regular troops.

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 am

Okay, GD, i'll be sending an exploratory mission to Kiffex soon, to follow up my scouting from before, if thats okay with you. Kaine won't be happy to see the OE here, that's for sure, want to run with it?

I want to have a little space battle if thats tempting....

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:20 am

Kaine that'll actually be a good thing. I have a new ship being built for me, but I have a full fleet. If you don't mind tearing apart the Victory-class II I have in orbit for me? That would be great lol. Then I'll come back and claim orbital supremacy from you when I have my new ship made.

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:34 am

Funny, I'm in the same boat at the moment, so ill be happy to blow it up for you...

Also, Thyrsus Jax, do you want to be involved, or would you rather I didnt ravage your unarmed transports when I "pop in for a visit"? Also please let me know if there's any other conditions/stipulations any Kiffex RPers want to put on this SL. We'll be making a landing, loading the clans, then leaving, but any IC interference will result in combat.

We are not planning to kill players, or invade the planet, but we will be making a proper incursion with military forces IC, so any OOC info you want to give us beforehand will help in not upsetting anyone's plans...

By "proper incursion" I mean don't expect me to defend my people piecemeal, I will be treating this mission as a real incursion into presumably hostile territory. Kaine is not aware of the OE presence (as my scout mission came before that) but he won't be happy to see them...

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Hey now, hang on a second.

Uploading who? I got no problems getting into a fight in orbit with your scout parties, but you never mentioned taking people. A lot of the people are Jax's people man.

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:11 pm

Taking people? Not yours!

We are coming to rescue Kiffar clans (civilans) who are trapped on Kiffex with no means of support (NPCs) not to kidnap yours or Jax's staff...

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:18 pm

The civilians are fine :s. I know you talked pretty IC calling me an oppressor however, Oppressing people is a bad idea. they always revolt. My people are kept happy :P

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Yeah I know that was just politics though! Whenever you "liberate" a people, you have to talk down about how oppressed and disadvantaged they were under the old system, especially when its a military coup....

So you got a Vic II in orbit, any other forces I should know about OOC before we get things rolling? I'm going to try a new tactic on it...

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:50 pm

A full wing of X-83's piloted by my best Force Sensitive pilots LOL.

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Well, they're not going to have a capship long... I'll be sending 3 ships, 2 Keldabes and my Lancer. I suggest they don't go near the Lancer if they want to stay alive :)

Also Kaine will be flying his Bes'uliik, its part of my opening salvo. I don't want to spoil the surprise though...

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Well the X-85's will take off if their Capship is totaled. However they will take out some fighters. Force Sensitive pilots will fly circles around your boys :P

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Thats true, they will, though my pilots are good. However, I have 40 droid-aimed quad cannons on that Lancer-V that should keep them busy...

I'll have Kaine with Jack Squad there to give them someone to play with.

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Sounds good to me. Battle Meld will let them tell each other to keep away from that Lancer lol. They'll probably try and cover the Victory-II until it get's pooched
Next

Return to Kiffex