Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Re: IC disputes Settled OOC

I just got a message from one of the whills telling em that it is now open to the public! Yay!

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:43 am

lol I've been following this thread as an interested party and all I can say is... *shudders, covers eyes* mate, I can see why that was kept private. I totally didn't need to read about the sexytimes... lol

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:39 am

[action:29kd9vla]Kaine logs in to read the first thread of the evening. Then he sees the word "sexytimes".[/action:29kd9vla]

[color=#FF0000:29kd9vla]Eh?[/color:29kd9vla]

[action:29kd9vla]Kaine surreptitiously peeks at the aforementioned thread.......[/action:29kd9vla]

[quote="Lord Cyratan":29kd9vla][action:29kd9vla]after a few minutes, Cyratan realizes they are hovering several feet off the ground[/action:29kd9vla]

"Wow....."

[action:29kd9vla]he stands up, then uses the force to hover her in the air, and penetrates her again, except this time he can go as deep as he possibly can[/action:29kd9vla][/quote:29kd9vla]

[quote="Myra Tellamaitte":29kd9vla][action:29kd9vla]Myra screams his name against her will. Her face flushed, her whole body racked from the intensity.[/action:29kd9vla][/quote:29kd9vla]

[color=#FF0000:29kd9vla]Okay, perhaps you guys could have kept the bedroom thread private. I feel dirty... and a little annoyed that I don't have a bedroom...

[action:29kd9vla]Kaine leaves to berate himself for forgetting to put in a bedroom.[/action:29kd9vla]

Damned exhibitionists![/color:29kd9vla]

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:20 am

*blushes a LOT*

Well, I TRIED to keep it hidden..... XD

Post Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:13 am

Question to the RP team on Kiffex:

We will be beginning our "refugee rescue" mission to Kiffex soon. Here's a brief rundown of the plan;

1) Single fighter enters system
2) If hostile fleet in orbit, AE fleet will jump in and engage.
3) Once orbit secured, single vessel will enter atmosphere and land to collect refugees.
4) Several players will RP loading the refugees, and possibly protecting them from attack.
5) AE forces will cover the withdrawal from the system.

Does anyone have any objections to any of these points? Feel free to participate in any way that you like. We're not here to invade, nor to kill your PCs, but just to have some fun with an SL that we couldn't do just on our own planet.

Further question. Does anyone have a problem with us using our new SSD here? We're still working out the legalities of using it in full combat, but we do own it, and I'd love to give her a test run. If anyone objects, it will not be appearing.

Kaine

Affiliation:

Post Mon May 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Hello all. This is an alt of Sar Lorn of Kiffu. I'd like to start this character off on Kiffex seeing as she's an ex-prison guard and it seems rather logical for her to be here. :) She will not be here for long as she'll be sneaking back with the Kiffu refugees.

Just a note to let everyone know what's what. :)

Post Tue May 19, 2009 8:03 pm

To the owners/ruling faction of Kiffex.

I am hereby giving notice of one week RL that unless I hear from the owner/admin of Kiffex, I will be calling abandonment, and beginning a (benevolent) IC occupation. I'd like to make this into an SL, to bring Kiffex up to Gold standard, and unite Kiffu and Kiffex.

I don't actually know who owns/rules Kiffex, the only players i've seen here regularly are Jax and Cyratan, so i'd love to hear from anyone who considers Kiffex theirs before we continue with this. The last thing I want to do is step on anyone's toes, or be seen as "nicking" their planet while they deal with RL.

Kaine

Director, Apocalypse Exchange

Post Fri May 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Hiya,

Not sure who the owners of this planet are at the moment but I have posted my characters first thread there as I wanted her to be a resident of Kiffex that had never left the planet. I made her with the intentions of having my other character (Arai Poine) find her to get some information about her past. I would also like to rp with her with others but if that doesn't work with the present owners that is alright to. Just wanted to let everyone know why I put her there and I hope it is okay.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Fri May 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Greetings Lyssa.

I am a resident (of sorts) of Kiffu. And, if the previous owners don't show up, I guess I might be paying plenty of business visits to Kiffex, as Kaine in the post above yours, mentions the takeover.

I will warn you, your home might be getting some 'visitors', due to the rescue mission for the refugees on the terrain. Aside from that, I can think of nothing further I know that is relevent to your questions.

Have fun!

Post Fri May 22, 2009 10:54 pm

[quote="Xaxan Zadicus":v911d7s6]Greetings Lyssa.

I am a resident (of sorts) of Kiffu. And, if the previous owners don't show up, I guess I might be paying plenty of business visits to Kiffex, as Kaine in the post above yours, mentions the takeover.

I will warn you, your home might be getting some 'visitors', due to the rescue mission for the refugees on the terrain. Aside from that, I can think of nothing further I know that is relevent to your questions.

Have fun![/quote:v911d7s6]

Thank you. Well I read the open terrain and OOC threads before I posted so I am aware of something going on, just not sure what...anyways thank you.

Affiliation:

Post Sat May 23, 2009 3:19 am

Hi Lyssa. Sorry, I'm on my alt account but my main is Sar Lorn who is pretty much always on Kiffu.

Like Xaxan says everyone's going to be dogpiling Kiffex soon but feel free to join the fray and get involved!

Hope to see you soon. :)

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:20 pm

OOC: Please note : At this time, the Kiffex system is being monitored by the AE, and while the droid can be detected, the transmissions cannot, nor can their destination be traced. AE forces will be entering the system to continue our SL shortly. Anyone who wants to be part of it that isnt already, post here and we'll all say hello.*

Lord Cyratan and I have discussed the upcoming SL and its possible outcome, so that we both know where we are coming from. We'll be coming to visit soon!

Kaine

OOC: Anyone know what Talon Reaver plans on doing here?*

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:35 am

If your asking about open orbit it was to drop my char Arai Poine off. She is on the planet and he is gone. Not sure if that answers your question.

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:22 am

Oh okay, I didnt read that he left... never mind then, I was just trying to work out who's around before the fleet comes in.

Post Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Hello Kiffex!

Today is the day!

Just letting you know... this promises to be a lot of fun for all concerned :)

Kaine

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:18 am

Matey, I am so sorry it's taking me a while to write a reply but I literally have NOOOOO idea what I'm doing. Some pointers, please?

Post Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:38 am

No worries, I was waiting for the defenders, it doesnt matter too much if we post before them, we shouldnt really land, though Shadowblade is currently doing an atmosphere entry, which is probably not altogether pleasant for the passengers, since she wasn't originally designed to do that...

Once the defenders post, we can land that sucker and do some ground RP...

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:53 am

Ohh thank goodness, I thought I was supposed to be doing constructive! :3 As it is, I'll crack out a reaction post in a minute.

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 am

How long do we have to wait before Shadowblade can land in open terrain?

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:11 am

*cough* Excuse me for all this posting, but it's been seven days...
PreviousNext

Return to Kiffex