Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Kirkwall Run Colosseum

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:31 am

Re: Kirkwall Run Colosseum

*N-C carefully stands up and, glaring at the rancor that had turned and swatted Alexar into the sand, and circles around behind it while it focuses on Alexar. As it moves forward, N-C runs, jumps, and drives the spear into the rancor's lower back, using his momentum and weight to drive the spear home. The rancor roared and reached back to grab N-C, but N-C snapped the spear's shaft and ran up it's spine and out of it's reach. The Head of the spear, disconnected from it's power source could no longer shock the rancor, but was still a source of pain for the beast.*

You want me to ride this thing? Here goes nothing!

*N-C uses what remains of the spears shaft as a riding crop, beating the rancors neck and head, while dodging it's grasping claws. The beast roared in frustration and anger, though N-C was causing little to no pain, he was certainly making a nuisance of himself. The beast roars again and continues to flail it's arms as it tries to snatch N-C off of it's back.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:54 am

*Satele moved back and forth side to side and at times used the muscles in her legs to make her move faster, she gained near the Foreman and the guards. She could see her lightsaber and with a small pin she had been picking subtly for the last few hours at the wrist binders, who would have known her own weapons could have been used against her.

When she got near and to the wall she broke free of her binders and used the force to grab at her lightsaber and retrieve it and now held the Foreman hostage with the blue blade at his throat, the guards on guard and hesitant while listening to commands from the foreman. The audience fled to a safe distance but was still watching. It appeared to be over, but in reality was it or was something else at play here.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 pm

*N-C continued to ride the rancor as best he could for a few moments, before finally being thrown as the animal lunged forward and dropped to all fours. N-C tried to tuck and role with the throw, but he landed squarely on his back and slid about a meter before coming to rest, half buried in the cool sand. He lay stunned and gasping for air as the rancor rose an lumbered over to him. He had lost track of Alexar and Jarael while trying to stay atop the beast, but hoped that they were fairing better than he was, as he lay in the sand staring up at the drooling rancor that was reaching for him now. He knew he should do something but could not get his body to respond to anything except to keep gasping for air. N-C's eyes burned as he belatedly tried to blink grit and sand from them. He rolled over as the rancor's claws raked his back and side, leaving four bleeding gashes that would drain even more strength form the battered Gung. As he kept rolling, sand filled the gashes, sending pain racing up his spine as he rolled. N-C just hoped it would slow the bleeding as he tried to rise, but managed only to crawl a little farther from the rancor as it reached for him again. He gritted his teeth and looked around hoping to see what had become of his two companions, as he narrowly avoided a second rake from the enraged rancor and lay panting in the blood stained sand.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:57 pm

*Groaning as Non-Com rode the rancor, Alexar rolled over and pushed himself up onto his feet, grinning as the third Rancor's attention shifted to Non-Com and the rancor he was riding. Sprinting over to where his Arg'arok had landed, he scooped the weapon up and ran over to the stricken Rancor, climbing up onto its back in order to finish what he had started. Making his way up to the injured beast's head, the pirate spun the massive war-axe around so that the blunt side of the head was at the ready, and then swung the heavy blunt weapon down into the top of the Rancor's skull as hard as he could with both hands, eliciting a sicking thwack as it slammed into the thick bone. The Rancor roared in pain and swiped a hand over it's head to try and dislodge Alexar, an attack which the pirate barely ducked before rising again to continue his assault. Raising the weapon again he ignored the aching in his muscles and bruises and slammed it back down again, eliciting another roar of pain and a twitch as the massive beast began to feel the effects of the brutal blows. With a roar of his own, Alexar raised the axe a final time, turned it back around, and then slammed the edge into the soft, mushy spot where he had already stuck twice as hard as he could. The blade tore through the flesh, lodging into the creature's brain and forcing several large shards of it's skull in as well, causing the beast to twitch and whimper as its brain began to shut down.

Glancing over to Non-Com again, he saw the Gungan's plight and made to wrench the axe free, only to find it firmly lodged in the Rancor's brain. Sighing, he dropped off of the dying rancor's back and ran towards the one reaching towards his comrade, vaulting up onto its lower back and climbing up as fast as he could. From N-C's perspective, moments before its claws could reach him Alexar appeared over the top of its head and slammed a fist into its left eye as hard as he could, blinding it as his hand sunk into the orb. Roaring in pain, the beast snatched Alexar off of its head with it's right hand and hurled him past Non-Com to to slam shoulder-first into the sand a few meters beyond the Gungan. A shout of pain erupted from the large man as his left shoulder was forced out of its socket, the pirate rolling to a stop on his back. Groaning, he swore loudly.*
"Kriffing hell! I actually felt that..." *Rolling over, he grunted as he pushed himself up onto his knees with his working right arm.* "I hope you have another weapon N-C; mine is still on one of the rancor's minds, or rather in it..." *He grinned, his sense of humor obviously not dulled by his injuries.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:51 pm

*I hear Alexar hit the sand in front of me and rise to me knees, slowly. Hearing his question I grope around searching for any thing I could use, I lurch to left and spot the mace-n-chain, I'd been using earlier laying in the sand 5 meters away from me. If I can get to it... I might be able to finish this rancor off. I stand stiffly as the blood on my back dries, and begin to stagger over to it, Ignoring the rancor's roars of pain and pitiful swipes in my general direction. I wonder if it's lost it's depth perception, if it had this could get interesting. Almost there, I stumble and land on my hands and knees over the weapon's hilt.*

Where.... is the.... other rancor?*I gasp between words, three had come out. One was dead, one was half blind and barely a threat.... but where were the Chevin and the third rancor? I hear heavy steps in the sand, growing faster, and another roar, but this one is getting closer. I look up, at the third rancor as it charges my right side.*I guess.... that answers.... that question....

*With my right hand I grab the hilt beneath me, I gather my strength and prepare for one last desperate move on my part. As the third rancor comes near me I scream in rage and agony, as I use my left hand to push myself onto my feet and step towards the beast with my right foot. I bring my right hand up in front of me and swing it in a huge arc to my right and directly into the beast's nose with a sickening squelch of metal embedding itself into soft flesh and the sharp crack of snapping cartilage and bone. Then I'm overrun, literally and everything goes black.*

*The rancor's momentum carries over N-C, who is knocked to the sand where he lies motionless. His back bleeding again as his last maneuver re-opened his wounds. The rancor continues for several paces before crashing to the sand, with out so much as a growl or grunt. It is impossible to say if they are both dead, or either of them is merely unconscious, unless they are carefully inspected. N-C breathes still, but to shallowly to notice, even from right beside him.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:58 am

[size=50:3d0hh3dl][quote="The Jedi":3d0hh3dl][action:3d0hh3dl]Satele moved back and forth side to side and at times used the muscles in her legs to make her move faster, she gained near the Foreman and the guards. She could see her lightsaber and with a small pin she had been picking subtly for the last few hours at the wrist binders, who would have known her own weapons could have been used against her.

When she got near and to the wall she broke free of her binders and used the force to grab at her lightsaber and retrieve it and now held the Foreman hostage with the blue blade at his throat, the guards on guard and hesitant while listening to commands from the foreman. The audience fled to a safe distance but was still watching. It appeared to be over, but in reality was it or was something else at play here.[/action:3d0hh3dl][/quote:3d0hh3dl][/size:3d0hh3dl]
[action:3d0hh3dl]While she was in the process of almost killing or negotiating terms of everyone's release for the man's life it was then that the [url=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chevin:3d0hh3dl]Chevin[/url:3d0hh3dl] snatched her up in his hands and begun [url=http://www.starwars-union.de/bilder/news/20080911_kotor_bg.jpg:3d0hh3dl]squeezing her[/url:3d0hh3dl].
[color=#BFFFFF:3d0hh3dl]"Ahhh let me go you grotesk beast!"[/color:3d0hh3dl]

She continues to scream as she begins to black out from the pressure being put on her body by the beast.

Shortly after that it took her to the dungeons and hundreds of guards came in and flooded the place, pointing their blasters at Alexar and NC, even though NC was down and subsequently so was Alexar but no one was taking any chances.[/action:3d0hh3dl]

[narration:3d0hh3dl]So she failed, her lightsaber still in the clutches of the man in charge and she had no clue on what was going to happen next, or would soon learn. A painful lesson was about to befall upon her and the two once locked up in force cells would hear her lesson.[/narration:3d0hh3dl]

Affiliation:

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:35 pm

*Rising with a grin as the guards entered and the Chevin seized the Jedi, Alexar just laughed as he held his good arm behind his head, the other limb hanging limply.* "Well, that was a ton of fun, wasn't it?" *Looking out at the crowd in the stands he spoke loudly so that they could hear.* "Who would have thought that we could take down three Rancor, right?! I don't know about you folks, but it makes me wonder what they've got for us next time, don't you think?" *He grinned widely, playing the crowd as the guards surrounded him and began herding him towards the exit.* "But hey, we'll just have to see won't we?" *He was about to continue when one of the guards slammed the butt of his rifle into the back of his head, silencing him and rendering him unconscious for the trip back to his cell.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:48 pm

*N-C is dragged from the arena, and into a make-shift clinic. After his serious wounds were treated, the guards hauled him back to his cell, still unconscious. They tossed him onto his cot, so the local pests wouldn't eat him, for now, then they left. The guards had enjoyed this last arena, the combatants had been far more .... energetic and determined than the last group had been. Which was probably why the boss had let them live.*
Previous

Return to Tholatin's Terrain