Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Caross

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Re: Caross

Through out the whole trip Tiro had remained quite. Transfixed in his own thoughts. As there ship bounced around entering orbit his attention was forced back to reality. As the ship touched down, he watched as Alkor stood and left the ship. Pressing himself upwards he followed behind the man. When he exited the ship he heard Alkor call out to brothers and sisters, not quite sure what he meant. Though as he came up to Alkors right he saw what he meant. There stood Everiso, the Jen'Jidai he had meet in the gardens and had an interesting conversation. There was also 2 other men there that he had not meet before, but assumed them to be other Jen'Jidai of the order. The last person Tiro saw, made his mind twitch. The vile women was here, o how he had hoped to never come across her again, unless it was to beat some respect into her. But like usually he kept his mouth from shooting out the insults that ran through his head, and instead turn his attention to Everiso, giving him a nod. Tiro wondered what he was doing here, and what would draw all these Jen'Jidai together away from what Tiro thought was there home.

Jen'Jidai's.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm

*Reign scowls fiercely when he sees Rhea and his fingers twitch towards his saber, but after a moment he takes a deep breath and summarily ignores her. He looks around at the group that had gathered; himself, Nyyrikki, Eversio, Alkor and Tiro. And Rhea. A dangerous coterie. Addressing them all, he speaks, opening his speech with an introduction that clearly excludes Mrs Carnifex*

"My friends, my brothers. We are here to fulfill a promise, and to expunge a blemish from the good name of our Order. Some of you may know well the man we go to kill, some of you may only have heard of him. I myself once called him a brother. But all those bonds now are broken. His death is warranted, and he shall be executed. Iniquitous."

*Reaching deep into the Force, Reign stares hard at each of them for any sign of dissent or treason or uncertainty. They could not afford that; not today. After a long long pause, he continues*

"Intel suggests he'll be heading to our former home, the Xendorian Citadel. My people have arranged speeder bikes for all of us. Take your pick and saddle up boys. It's time."

*With that said, Reign follows his own advice, heading out to where the speeder bikes awaited them. Climbing on the first, he guns it out of town*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 pm

*Alkor listened to Reign's powerful words, showing the stoicism born of his quiet dispassion toward everything. The Dark Jedi code was a litany of war in the mind of Alkor Keludarian Centaris, a force that swayed his heart beyond the emotions he kept tethered so far down. His purpose was ignited in single instant, his tenacity fanned into an inferno within moments. There would be blood let in the name of the Order during this night.*

*Alkor turned to Tiro, igniting his lightsaber, and he held it dangerously close to the boy's neck. His eyes held a growing presence the apprentice would not have felt before. A dark one, constrained by Alkor until a moment of dire need. He spoke with a voice that stung like a cold, sharpened edge. If they called Eversio the zealot, they might call Alkor the templar.*

You are not a full member of the order, so I am fully aware of what you might do. But know this...

*The orange blade was flaming hot, threatening to skewer skin with the slightest forward motion. Alkor had been very fluid, very sudden with the motion, and his arm remained perfectly still. His violet eyes searched Tiro's for the resolve he quietly expected of the other man. Anything less, as Reign had implicated, was inexcusable.*

If you so much as take a look back in the coming battle, I will not stay my hand the next time.

*The blade flickered out of existence as Alkor rushed toward the speeders. Finding a red swoop bike, he kicked it into the highest gear, trailing Reign's distant figure as quickly as he could.*

The drums of war were beating.

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:29 am

*The armored man with an iron coldness made possible only by an emotionless helm took a moment to note the sage's visual distaste for the sole woman who approached as a companion to Eversio. The mystery of who had set such a normally calm man into a fit of rage back at the Villa seemed to have been solved on its own. How typical that a woman would be the one to drive rage into Reign's heart. Rage, anger, these were not things that Nyyrikki wanted to be consuming his friend's mind when the moment to enter battle came, and placing trust in someone else in the middle of combat was not one of his strongest suits. Doubt could be just as dangerous as the anger Reign might have been feeling though, so Nyyrikki cast such doubt away so that he could divert his attention to giving a brief nod to his half-brother in greeting and a look at the others.

When Reign began his speech of brotherhood and what their purpose was today, the all too common realization dawned on him that he was not like the others here. He was not a Dark Jedi, he was not a prominent Force User, and Iniquitous had never personally slighted him. He was...an outsider, a stray dog who these people accepted without reservation. He was taking up a cause for his brothers that was not his own, that much was true, but did it make up for the years he would come and go as he pleased? Perhaps in the end he could at least ask his old friend, Iniquitous, to allow justice be done without blood being shed. The Ylijumala owed him that much.

Speeder bikes were not exactly what he considered subtle. It was doubtful that Iniquitous and whoever was with him were going anywhere, so he would have preferred to approach slowly. He was too far away for his HUD's sensors to pick up any life forms that would be humanoid, but once he did, he would think of a plan to best engage in the battle. Shouldering his assault rifle and making sure his equipment and weapons were secure, he saddled up on a bike to follow once the others had left.*

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:23 am

*With the threat of the impending battle and my thirst for the blood of Iniquitous, I had all but forgotten the comm from William before he had left, upon arrival, I had felt the all too familiar of longing that I normally felt upon seeing him, however, after seeing his reaction upon seeing me, it had all come crashing down upon me with a rage more fierce than it had upon first reading it, the raw emotion on his face failed to hurt me as much as the movement toward his saber, before now, I would have believed that I could have convinced him of the sincerity of my confession, but now, now I knew it would be wasted breath, I did not know where that left me, suddenly, once again, I felt alone in the cold, I had no where I truly belonged, for when my brothers found out how I deceived them, deceived William, they would surely think that same as he had, that I was seeking a way to betray them, but they would pour scorn most of all on my treatment of him, that much I was sure of, which now left me on borrowed time.

Suddenly, my excitement for battle, my lust for the blood of Iniquitous had all but left me, there was not a single sense of self preservation left in me, and as my writer was feeling very tired today, she decided to make me emo├óÔé¼┬ª

I suddenly felt tired, very very tired, in my short life, I had known nothing but betrayed and pain, and that was going to end today, before I could hurt anyone else I cared for, and before I was caused more emotional pain, I would help defend my brothers, and at the point I knew they were safe, I would allow someone to take my life.

I moved toward the speeders, taking a run up and leapt upon one, and followed Reign, not once gazing longingly at his wonderfully toned bottom, not once wanting to sink my teeth into them├óÔé¼┬ª*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Tiro sat back quietly as one of the Jen'jidai spoke about hunting a man down. As Inkys name was said Tiro smirked. Well what do you know, A friend and ally of Raven his old Emperor. Where he had hoped to keep where he was a secret for awhie, but if inky saw him he was sure the T.E would find out. His eyes watched as the man climed onto a speeder and took off, leaving Alkor to turn to him. The distinct sound of a saber being ignited was heard as Alkors pointed it towards him. Naturally his body flowed backwards his hands dropping towards his sabers. Yet he stopped mid way, listening to Alkors words. Though he understood where he was coming from, Tiro didn't think it was the wisest to give someone the idea, or piss them off before the battle begin. All he did was give him a nod and watched as Alkor, another man, and then rhea climbed onto the speeder bikes heading off. Making his way over to one himself he started it up and took off towards the others mildly entertained with what was about to happen.
Previous

Return to Caross