Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Orbit

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Re: Open Orbit

No! no..no..no..no you see.... Malice is not worth attacking. His military far too powerful to attack dead on, even with your superior tactical skills. Instead, we need to convince him to hand the planet over. I think I can make that happen. If things go south, we will go along with what your saying at the party. However, I have found him in the past to be reasonable. They have no benifit from toydaria, the planet has taken a beating, and its natural resources not much for them to fight over.

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:36 pm

├óÔé¼┼ôHave... the.... Warmaster join your side? oooh that is dastardly my lord. That mercenary scum who stains the ground of Toydaria would just be for hire anyways. Those bloodthirsty mandalorians thive for combat, and we offer him much combat. For a flightless evolutionary derivative of a moneky, you surprise me with your tactical genius sometimes my lord.├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôSo we sit him down for a meeting, offer him terms, and then use his force to solidify our power here. Then we launch the navy to Nal Hutta and Nar Shaddaa first, or no, somewhere else, one of the slave races homeworlds? Klatooine perhaps, Tatooine even?"

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 pm

If I could have my way, we will start with this planet. If Malice lets things go the way I want them to go, we go strait to Tatooine. In my absence another group calling themselves the Hutts has been formed. We will join them or kill them. They would be easy to defeat I think, but I would much rather have them as allys. I do enjoy the Hutt species as a whole, they are in someways very clever.

Then I want to talk to Bajos, he is an old friend and once under the hutts leader of Klatooine. I think he could get a force and would help in the retake of the planet. That would be 3 planets. If we are lucky we wont have to use our forces either.

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:37 am

├óÔé¼┼ôToydaria, Tatooine, and Klatooine. Good and ambitious. Now the next order of buisnessi s where is our blood fleet?! I messaged them thru every contact I had, I would have sent Yarko if they were on planet but the navy is no where in sight save those two Batil├óÔé¼Ôäós you see out the window.├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôPick yourself up now and get me more food, those little critters deep fried and a glass or two of ale. Want anything?"

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:15 pm

I will go planet side, and speak to Malice. You wait here for the rest of the fleet to come. I hear that one of the encroaches Rhiannon made is on its way.

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:03 pm

├óÔé¼┼ôMmmmhuh├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôWell boys, raise the shields, tell those two worthless captains out there if they survive they are promoted, and get more messages out to our contacts to see where in the seven hells are their fleets!"

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:03 pm

├óÔé¼┼ôWell i can├óÔé¼Ôäót float here all day. Yarko!├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôGet me a nice haunch, preferably soemthign thick and stringy with a lot of fat: bear... no, one of those big cats perhaps... wait I HAVE IT! LLAMA! Get me a couple of those steaks to my room, and that cute little slave, the one with the purple wings, sned her to my quarters as well. I need to do my patriotic duty repopulating our great world.├óÔé¼┬Ø

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:37 am

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:42 pm

├óÔé¼┼ôDammnation!├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôBlack bones what took you so long!├óÔé¼┬Ø

Affiliation:

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:25 am

├óÔé¼┼ôYarko! Damnation man, I want a suitable list of names drawn up for the Royal Navy this instant! And while your at it, names for the legions of slave soldiers we have! Can├óÔé¼Ôäót have confusion in combat, oh and a plate of those little eels again!├óÔé¼┬Ø

Affiliation:

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:16 pm

├óÔé¼┼ôThrice damned sons of curs, that├óÔé¼Ôäós it we├óÔé¼Ôäóre going in. To all ships, for the greater Toydaria! head planetside immediately and deploy the legions of Toydaria! The Dreadnought, Cruiser, and Carrier are to remain in orbit.├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôLord General sir, did you want me to broadcast that, because your comlink was not engaged sir.├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôOF COURSE! BLACK BONES MAN DID YOU FAIL TO FLY AT BIRTH OR WERE YOU MISTAKENLY CALLED A FLIGHTLESS WORM! HEAVE TO ALREADY! YARKO FOOD IMMEDIATELY!├óÔé¼┬Ø

Affiliation:

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Previous

Return to Toydaria's Orbit