Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Orbit

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Firespray-class interceptor, The Wraith - Cockpit

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Firespray-clas intercepter, The Wraith - Cockpit

* The look and low chuckle that comes out of Cleite makes Deimos smirk his infamous smirk when she notes how he got puzzled at the "darling" comment. However this kind of intel or lack thereof, was right up Deimos' alley. It seems that a smash and grab campaign is in order.*

*Deimos punches in the coordinates for High Port and get's the micro-jump system ready. Retruning her blue-eyed gaze, he replies.*

"The element of surprise is going to be our best bet. With the fleet causing a distraction we'll slip in unnoticed. Creating and FOP won't be necessary until we create a panic within High Port. Smash and Grab style. Admiral cage cleans up the rest.. You ok with that?"

*After Deimos gets his answer from Cleite he punches the micro-jump for High Port.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Firespray-clas intercepter, The Wraith - Cockpit

Affiliation:

Post Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: Open Orbit

*A light freighter emerges from hyperspace and nears the planet orbit. The captain opens a channel to the orbital control.*

:: Captain Ghent of the Merill: Seeking permission to land. Have on board perishable goods. ::

*Cygnal looks through the viewport, the planet looms large below them. The order is for William Reign, and he will be pleased with it.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:41 pm

*Muunilinst Control radios back*

:: Captain Ghent you are free to land on Muunilinst's Open Terrain. From there you will be greeted by a representative from Reign Enterprises. Any deviation from Muunilinist Open Terrain will be taken as aggressive action. On behalf of the Sovereign William Reign welcome to Muunilinst and enjoy your stay. Over and out ::

Affiliation:

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:36 am

*Captain Ghent responds to the orbital control approval.*

:: Received and heading down. ::

*Cygnal has the cargo prepared and hopes he is not delayed in the port. It appears vessels are gathering near the orbit of the planet, and heavily armed ones. The freighter enters a commercial lane and heads down to the planet.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:41 pm

*We have discussed no particular destination as yet, Eversio and I, and so as he pilots us from Muunilinst's upper atmosphere and away from the planet's gravity well, I lay in a course that take us along the Braxtant Run and then along the Hydian Way, which will take us to the Core Worlds. There is no reason or rhyme to my choice, or so I believe - merely the desire to seek, for now, the anonymity the more densely populated worlds will afford us; another lesson the Chamber of Euphoria had bequeathed me: one, or two, need not seek an isolated place in order to enjoy solitude or the company of one another; the world we desire to move in can be crafted even amidst the teeming masses.

As we reach the outer limits of Muunilinst's gravity well, Eversio looks over to me to see whether our course has been set, his hand already moving to engage the hyperdrive as we are so in sych with one another that even the silent question is superfluous.*
*I nod and even as I do, Eversio's hand pulls the lever that activates the H-type Nubian yacht's hyperdrive and realspace gives way to the swirling blue of our *

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:19 am

*The gravity lock releases as they exit the pull of Muunilinst's gravity, and enter free space. The droid preps the ship for hyperspace. The engines squeal as power surges into them.

Within the ship, Hevn nods as he reaches for the flask. Wrapping his fingers around it, he pulls it toward his body. Answering her first question, he grins sly and proud, pale sapphire eyes glancing about the interior of the living space. Mimicking her response in kind, he quietly repeats her words.*

" Of course I did. "

*Tipping the flask back into his lips, he lets the whiskey run over his tongue and down his throat. He removes the flask from his lips, and waits for it. Always a snap to the liquor from Manaan. Sweet nectar at first, honey running down his throat, then like the crack of a whip the burn came. As it finally did, wildfire breaking loose in his mouth and throat, he smiles, handing the flask back to Lamia.*

" Delicious. I miss it. There were perks to being an Iron Fist, wasn't all bad. "

*That was...until An Tiarna and Rhea left him to die at the hands of Talon and thousands of bloodthirsty mercenaries. Poisoned with the most potent venom Myrkr could produce from it's most vile swamps, and left shredded and beaten in the caves on Kessel. The energy spiders eyed him hungrily, but would ignore a being with such feeble life force. Hands and feet bound, he crawled over their nests, praying they would not pounce, not be angered, until he approached the precipice. He watched his fortress crumble, his treasures lost forever at the bottom of Kessel's infinite maw. He would never dare descend where the spiders had been given birth. He could hear their shrieks as the rocks collapsed. Could feel the tremble of the rocks as they charged angrily up from the depths. He hid. Concealed himself in body, mind, and force out of sheer terror for months waiting for their fury to subside. Necessity could bring out miraculous things in the realm of the force. He would be found later by Togorian Marines sent to retrieve him. The were effective scouts. The only two men Hevn had ever owed a thing. His fortune would make sure the two lived happily ever after with their families as comfortably as could be bought with credits alone. It was the birth of a powerful rage, a vengeance that would strike against the Empire alongside the Dark Jedi Order. His ferocity in those battles helped him climb to the status of Reign's apprentice.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Lamia took the flask back and let the liquid slide down her throat, leaving a warm trail in it's wake. She thought back to her time on Manaan. It was where she learned about the Force, about how far she could push herself. Not all bad.. no... She did meet Rhea there. It's also where she had let herself be convinced by Leto that he loved her.. that he wanted a family with her... now.. both Leto and Ryddik were gone from her life. For good.

No, I suppose Rhea and the whiskey made my stay there not all in vain. She shook her head and laughed. Everything else, though.. I could have done without. An Tiarna.. well he's a force to be reckoned with. He's definitely an old man set in his ways, for sure. And Flagg.. well.. he was just a rodder.. plain and simple. The only person on Manaan besides Rhea that I gave a damn about was Sinistra. It's really too bad she never returned.

Lamia took another drink from the flask and licked a few drops from her lips.

I didn't realize you had been on Manaan before. I never saw you there. You were IF? Did you know Rhea before too? I remember the day she and I left the IF. I had no idea what I was doing.. just that I was going. We lost each other in orbit. It wasn't until months later we had found each other again.... anyway, you don't want to hear this. I'll shut my mouth now.

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:44 am

*Hevn raises a snowy white eyebrow on his deathly pale face, pale sapphire eyes drinking in her laugh and smile. He watched her slippery tongue drag across the skin of her lips, and watched them both sink in the moisture from it, growing sweet and juicy plump as they did just so. He flashes the infamous grin, deadly and unnaturally sharp teeth for a humanoid as his eyes surge with life.*

"If I wanted your mouth shut Miss Lamia, I'd close it myself. "

*He presses his lips together ever so slightly, mocking a pecking kiss before chuckling. His eyes drag over every inch of her skin. Taking in her vitality and youth, and his fingers behind to drum against the arm rests. He leans slightly toward her as he begins to speak once more.*

" I set foot on the beaches of Manaan twice. Once to meet William Reign. Once to be promoted to a warlord of the Iron Fists. I served An Tiarna Dubh for nearly forty five years in control of Kessel, Kinyen, Neimoidia, and Uvena III. Judging by the look of you, that is longer than you or Rhea have been alive. I acted as a spy within the Darknights for the Dark Confederacy until Rhea and An Tiarna left me to die. I was not supposed to be seen ever, and I never was. When the Iron Fists turned their back on me, I sold the planets to reign in a fortune that would leave the unfortunate dumbfounded. I took to hiding until the Iron Fists crumbled, and pledged allegiance and loyalty to the Dark Jedi Order. Reign finished my training....as for you....off learning sorcery while I was cleaving the tattoos from Rhea's back I imagine? "

*It was an aura of danger that Bedrovelse was excellent at maintaining the composure of. His intimate knowledge of any and all individuals with connections to the Iron Fists was a part of his tenure there, in the event he needed to communicate a Darknight attack to a head member of the organization or their underlings immediately. He had access to their logs up until the fall of Manaan, and assisted with the man hunt of every surviving sith following the final attack.

The mystery assisted his know it all attitude. Working behind the scenes was his specialty, and revealing his hand only when the witness was certain never to speak a word of it. His true power was in this secrecy and deceit. He could not have claimed the title of Inquisitor without it. Reign put absolute trust in his knowledge, judgment, and decision making.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Lamia was midswig when she heard him... make a pass at her. No.. he didn't just... he couldn't possible have...Lamia shook her head and narrowed her eyes at him.

Did you... did you just? No, nevermind, you... Listen, the last two men in my life.. well.. let's just say... it didn't end well, so it's probably best you get that thought right out of your head.

Lamia's face burned with embarrassment. What the hell was he thinking? Hitting on her right before their mission. He must have been drunk. There had to be ulterior motives behind his advances. Lamia thought about Leto and LaHash. Both of them were bad for her in the end. She was convinced that if she even considered anything with Hevn, it would end just as badly as her previous relationships. She pushed all thoughts of Hevn out of her head.

Lamia pulled her legs up under her and screwed the cap on her flask.
Well, while you were removing her tattoos I was with His Divine Shadow. He removed my brand, took me in, and taught me everything he could. I guess I am not surprized about ATD. You never knew just what would happen on Manaan. There is no place like it, I guess.

If you were there with Rhea, then it was possible we crossed paths at some point. Although, judging on how well we get along, I would have remembered.

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:18 am

*Hevn nods his head at her narrowed eyes, and shaking head. Watching her lekku dance back and forth with the disbelief accompanying a clear sense of embarrassment made him grin wider. She began to pull her legs up and screw the cap onto the whiskey when he spoke next.*

" I could say the same of the women previously involved with me, Miss Lamia. It's rare that anything ends well with someone who is no longer a part of your life. You shouldn't let that scare you, it's the reason they aren't around anymore, is it not? "

*Rhea, if he could count her, had been captured by rebels, and was currently in critical condition, suffering unlike anything he had ever witnessed, besides his stint in what could literally be described as hell. Chaos was less than a fun place.

Angel died in the jungles of Rishi, maimed my the dabblings of sorcery.

The twi'lek twins, killed in a gun fight spurred during an assassination attempt on him on Coruscant.

...and it hurt too much to think of Crystal.*

*Lamia began to speak once more, and he reaches behind his seat, retrieving a bottle of rum. Setting on his lap, and cracking the cap open with a hiss, he listens, eyes down to focus on the act at hand. Raising his head again, he smiles.*

" Oh yes, I would have remembered also. "

*Snorting he tips the bottle back, letting alcohol splash around in his mouth. Hissing as he caps it, he opens his eyes.*

" I have to agree though, no place in the universe quite like Manaan. Where else is a beachhead decorated with heads on pikes hahahahaha. Theatrics. Quite entertaining. "

*With his final words, the droid turned and gave Hevn a hand signal. Waving the droid on, the ship heaves, jumping into hyperspace, and disappearing from Muunilinst's orbit with a blast of light.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:13 pm

[quote="Akulina Pajari":2hkckeci][b:2hkckeci]Firespray-class interceptor, [i:2hkckeci]The Wraith [/i:2hkckeci][/b:2hkckeci]

[npc name=Cleite Kallas:2hkckeci][action:2hkckeci]Arching the one eyebrow that remains on her damaged face to arch when, in addition to her flightsuit, Deimos adds a pair of gloves and a mask of a design she does not recognize before, with his no familiar smirk, silently making his way forward to the cockpit, the HRD laughs delightedly at the fact he appears to have divined her desire to conceal the fact she is a HRD.

Replacing the Tystels and the WESTAR she had retrieved during their journey to the hangar in one of the compartments, Cleite removes the tattered stealth suit and surveys the damage to her leg and arms with a frown.[/action:2hkckeci] [narration:2hkckeci]The damage is beyond that she would be able to repair herself with what she has available at Akulina's home in Marinhus; the ravaged synthetic musculature on the damaged side of her face alone requiring things she does not have access to. Replacing the synthskin of her leg, side, hands and arm she might, however, be able to accomplish given enough time and the opportunity to go to Akulina's home.[/narration:2hkckeci]

[action:2hkckeci]Dressing in the flight suit and securing her DC-15s sidearm in one of the ankle pockets, Cleite looks at the mask for a moment before deciding that, for now, with Deimos, she will have no need of it. Making her way forward to the cockpit and strapping in, Cleite holds the mask up in front of her face and peers with the her undamaged side of her face from around it as she says,[/action:2hkckeci] "Thank you puppy. [action:2hkckeci]Crinkling her nose, she grins with the undamaged corner of her lips and says,[/action:2hkckeci] I'm not sure it's my color, but I appreciate it all the same. [narration:2hkckeci]As Deimos sets about preparing for lift off, Cleite, having noted a slight change in the Zabrak's demeanor ever since the conclusion of their battle and wondering at the cause, asks,[/narration:2hkckeci] Why so quiet puppy? [action:2hkckeci]and, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning back in her seat, adds with a playful pout,[/action:2hkckeci] I do so hope that drink you're craving improves your mood."[/npc:2hkckeci][/quote:2hkckeci]

[color=#0080FF:2hkckeci]* Deimos normally isn't bothered by betrayel, he expects it. He gave himself over to the Dark side after all. To not expect it would be folly. Deimos may act foolish but he was no fool. To the contrary he was disciplined. His silence was a testament to that. However, his silence was uncharacteristic so he breaks it.*[/color:2hkckeci]

"I just have a lot on my mind cuteness, sorry if I've been less than fun."

[color=#0080FF:2hkckeci]*What is on his mind is how to take care of Cleite. Ironically enough she calls him "Puppy" but it seems Cleite is the stray. Now he has to figure out a way to get her back to normal. Her damaged visage didn't bother him as so much as finding a way. *[/color:2hkckeci]

"Just a quick question. Say Akulina and Eversio are gone, what would be the best way to get you back to normal?"

[color=#00BFFF:2hkckeci]*Just as Deimos asks the question he pilots the ship into the atomosphere of Muun.*[/color:2hkckeci]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:40 am

*The "Wraith" and it's occupants exit the planets gravity field. Deimos then punches the coordinates in for Iridonia into the navicomputer and then makes the jump to hyperspace which is followed in tow by the cargo ship carrying the "package".*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:28 am

*A sleek black and silver Arquitens-class Light Cruiser emerges from hyperspace and makes its approach to the planet. The codes it transmits to traffic control grant it immediate passage straight into the high security space cordon that protects approach to Mariunhus, home of the Dark Jedi Order. The ship quickly makes its descent*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:18 pm

*Reign had made an indeliable undeniable statement and so doing perhaps set the Dark Jedi Order on a new path of self-discovery. Yet the impact of his death was to be many and varied, and not so readily forseen. And yet these are some things that Reign should have forseen....but did not.

In another part of the Villa, a behemoth of a man known as Hammer simply could not handle the loss of his master. Stricken with rage and grief, he abruptly embarks on a rampage, slaying almost a dozen before being taken down with a headshot by his very own lover. Moments later, Senna - that bright sarcastic capable Hapan who had been Reign's pilot for over a decade - places her trusted pistol under her own chin and pulls the trigger. If the death of Reign was demoralising, having to kill her own lover to protect others was the last straw.

Em and El, the highly advanced human replica droids who served as Reign's personal assistants, silently set about packing up specific supplies and equipment as soon as Reign's death is confirmed, and then head for the hanger, taking the Infiltrator-class vessel that was assigned to them. Whatever mission they had been programmed to enact on Reign's death, it was clearly now in motion.

About the Villa, several Epicanthix warriors whose flagging loyalty to the Dark Jedi Order had been propped up only by their respect for Reign, disappear from their posts, vanishing into the general population and gradually making their way offworld; many of them making their way back to the Pacanth Reach for the first time in years.

But there is a man - a legend of his time - who does not abandon his post. Onboard the bridge of the Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer ├óÔé¼┼ôPraetor├óÔé¼┬Ø stands Admiral Hercules Hunt, Fleet Commander for the Praetorian Battlegroup and a senior member of DJO Joint Operations Command. He now broadcasts a military-wide message*

*Across ships everywhere; in garrisons from Mariunhus to Muun City to Harnaidan; soldiers stood to mark a minute's silence for the two men who had been their leaders these years past. Never on Muunilinst had so many stood in silence, in the name of so few. When the minute is up; the broadcast continues once more*

*Admiral Hunt cuts the broadcast and then looks out over the bridge of the "Praetor" to see every being there looking back at him; there is a moment of absolute silent stillness....and then as one they move to standing ovation. It was a scene not solely restricted to the bridge either. And if a tear marked the cheeks of any man, not one person judged them or mentioned it. Admiral Hunt himself struggled to contain his emotions; for the first time in many years - he completely lost his composure and had to excuse himself from the bridge. The first officer, Captain Khelben, took the con and moved straight to business as usual*

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:51 am

:: I could not agree more, Hunt... ::

**Broadcasted Admiral Kil're from the Villa itself. It was true that many of his men had left but a good portion remained, loyal to the bitter end. Hunt's message added to their resolve and filled them with hope, however small.**

Affiliation:

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:46 am

*A black Sith Infiltrator enters orbit above the Dark Jedi home world of Muunilinst, it drops the stealth X technology and continues straight towards the mass of Dark Jedi Order ships. The sight was not what Baldur had envisioned in his mind but it came close. He was sure that once planet side he would run into the lavishness and greed of his forbears. Unlike the wealthy Jen'Jidai, Baldur preferred a hard life. Often he slept under the stars with nothing to cover him but his dreams. He did not fear the wild, he did not fear what waited for him in the darkness, nor what new Jen'Jidai lurked in the halls of Obscurum. He had never been to this planet, nor to the famed hall but that was nothing several lonely weeks in the jungle could not fix. He had his father's data pad, he had the maps and plans, he had the codes to gain access to the knowledge that he sought.*

*Soon, hails from the mighty warships came berating over the intercoms. One in particular had a crest that was tattooed on his very arm, that smiling skull of House Plaga, wreathed in ancient runes. Seeing the massive ship and hearing the voices of the ants who had served his family did not however instill a sense of pride, instead it filled Baldur with anger and disgust. This was not the way he wished to live, this was not the old ways.*

:: APPROACHING VESSEL, DO YOU COPY!? SEND CODES IMMEDIATELY OR PREPARE FOR CERTAIN DEATH! ::

*What was it C'thulu had been famed for saying? Death is only the beginning..ah yes, true words. Azagog and Tyrvosh had taught him much when father had left him and mother alone on Dxun. Tyrvosh had known the truth about his mother, about the faltering blood within her veins. Just enough to preform the ritual needed. That very night under a red, bloated moon, Baldur took the spirits of Azagog and his Father Tyrvosh into his being and with them their power. Cup after cup did he fill from his mother's open throat, cup after cup did he drain until the ritual was done and the power, his.*

*Laser blasts passing by his speeding ship brought him from a distant memory to the present. He had a clear set of goals. Despite the loathing Azagog had for C'thulu, the battles they had waged for decades, C'thulu had become precisely what Azagog had intended him to become until adopting a rodder faith filled with lies. The Sith's spirits could not deny the power of his son and so, with him dead, the knowledge he held passed to Baldur and Baldur alone. Tyrvosh knew of another, a daughter perhaps. He had whispered of it but Baldur paid it no mind. If she tried to stop him, he would drink from her as well.*

*Baldur grabs the comlink and sends the DJO codes simultaneously to the mothership.*

:: Baldur, of House Plaga...coming to bury my family...and serve... :: He lied.

:: Plaga? I thought...erm, well, the codes check....You're free to go...Sir...Lord Plaga, I mean... ::

:: Thank you, sir, I shall see that you are handsomely rewarded upon my arrival... ::

*He severed the com and activated the Stealth X once again, bringing his vessel closer and closer to Mariunhus, a wicked smile upon his face.....*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 am

*It had seemed like decades since Sephious had returned home, the expansion region could take a toll on ones sense of time. What ever the case, Sephious had received a mass broadcast from the Order. Something had happened but he had no idea of just what it was. Sephious had left the planet long before the uprising of the people and the deaths of most of, if not all, the Jen'Jidai that were originally here on Muunilinst. The true extent of what had happened here would surely be presented to Sephious once he touched down at the Villa. Sephious sent his codes, which still worked thank goodness lest he be blown away by the mass of ships orbiting the planet, and headed down through the atmosphere towards the Villa.*
PreviousNext

Return to Muunilinst Orbit