Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Re: Open Terrain

[quote="Akulina Pajari":3cnh9f1t][npc name=Cleite Kallas:3cnh9f1t][action:3cnh9f1t]Pursing her lips pensively as she takes in the scant information that Deimos provides about the rebellion, Cleite, deciding to let the issue of her being a HRD drop as the Zabrak has made up his mind and, as he has also stated he will keep the secret she had managed to successfully maintain for so many years, there is every possibility he will do just that, lifts a hand and pushes her damp hair back from her forehead as she considers what it means for her and Akulina.[/action:3cnh9f1t] [narration:3cnh9f1t]The rebellion is clearly not a ill-equipped or rag-tag one; able to attack on multiple fronts and with an obvious knowledge of the DJO's leadership that has allowed them to target key members, it will not be easily quelled. Aku's decision to join the DJO means that the Umbaran, if she recovers from her injuries before the conflict is resolved, may be called on to act on behalf of the DJO; a fact that, in turn, means that Cleite herself may find her own part in the conflict has not ended now that she and Aku have escaped the trap laid for Eversio at the Towers. The prospect does not perturb the HRD, beyond her concern for Akulina's welfare, as she has long ago accepted the fact her fate and the Umbaran's are entwined. Where Aku's path lays, so too does Cleite's.[/narration:3cnh9f1t]

[action:3cnh9f1t]As their ship continues it's flight, Cleite, looking out the forward viewport, drops her hand from her hair and rubs her neck as, thinking back on all that Deimos has said, she asks,[/action:3cnh9f1t] "You said you are new to the Black Sun? [action:3cnh9f1t]A small smile curls the left corner of her lips upward as she notes,[/action:3cnh9f1t] It would appear then that we three have chosen an . . . interesting time to begin our affiliations with the Dark Jedi Order. What did you do before, puppy? [action:3cnh9f1t]Lifting her hand from her neck she circles a finger around to indicate the ship as, borrowing Deimos' own words, she asks,[/action:3cnh9f1t] Transporting illicit trade items? That seems like quite a career change."[/npc:3cnh9f1t][/quote:3cnh9f1t]
[color=#00BFFF:3cnh9f1t]* The "Wraith" and it's occupants head silently towards Mariunhus through the outskirts of Harnadian. If only to stay off the respected radars of both sides, Deimos flies the "Wraith" five miles just above the terrain showing off his expert piloting skills. Careening and weaving through mountain peaks and valleys at speeds noone but a professional should attempt. If one were inclined it would be like a thrill ride times a hundred.*[/color:3cnh9f1t]
[color=#00BFBF:3cnh9f1t]* As Deimos multi-tasks piloting his ship with par excellance, he takes note of of the small smile on Cleites face through the corner of his eye while still facing the viewpoint. He smirks as well when she asks about his membership and answers.*[/color:3cnh9f1t]
"I've been with Black Sun and the Dark Jedi Order about a month before the whole rebellion thing took off and made life miserable for us all."
[color=#00BFBF:3cnh9f1t]* Deimos pulls and pushes on the steering, making the ship rotate three hundred and sixty degrees to the right through a canyon as the terrain changes from mountainous to wooded. Deimos nods to affirm that all three have joined at an interesting time and answers.*[/color:3cnh9f1t]
"Indeed we have begun our affiliations at a 'interesting' time . Do you want the long or short version of what I have done before the Dark Jedi?"[color=#00BFBF:3cnh9f1t]*Deimos cock a hairless eyebrow at the end of his question to Cleite.*[/color:3cnh9f1t]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Affiliation:

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:07 pm

* The "Wraith" and it's occupants continue towards Mariunhus. The general mood was pleasant considering that only an hour or so ago they had to evacuate hastily from High Port with injured to be taken care of because of rebel ambushes.*
*With things cooled off the stealth systems come back on automatically. Deimos answers Cleites question with no visible or discernable emotion crossing face.*
" I'll give you the long 'short' version. I was born on Iridonia, my mother was a Countess in the Iridonia Empire. My Father was a former Imperial pilot, turned smuggler. I was four years old when the Jedi came for me. I was taken to the Yavin IV temple and apprenticed to Weapon Master Terrin Vost. He taught me to master all the lightsaber forms in the hopes for me to take his place eventually. Several years later myself and Master Vost discovered Senoir members of the council trying to turn it into a Sith temple. We tried to warn the Grand Master and take action, but he cautioned us to be patient. Against our better judgement we did, and myself and Master Vost got ambushed."
*Digust and contempt colors Deimos' face as he reveals more.*
"They killed Master Vost and put me in the Embrace of Pain. I was in that hell for an entire month and a half. When I broke out, I slaughtered the Sith wannabes by ambushing them. The Grandmaster approached me and said I had endured a great horror and saved the temple. I was supposed to take the trials but I couldn't. I couldn't stomach becoming a passive slave to a code that allowed such a horror to take place like it did. So I left for the Gray Jedi Order on Ossus. When I did leave I discovered a holovid sent to me from my family that the Jedi decided to keep from me."
*The contempt turns to a full blown scowl. Hoping Cleite asks more about his family*
"They ended up betraying me horribly as well, so on way way out I severly injured and killed those who tried to stop me on my way to Muun. Ever since I've been with the Black Sun."
*Deimos' scowl leaves his face and a half smile comes back on when he turns to look breifly at Cleite.*
"And that is the short, ugly version of my life."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Affiliation:

Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:52 pm

* The "Wraith" and it's occupants continue towards Mariunhus undetected and cloaked. Cruising along the terrain as it changes from wooded to plains, it'll only be an hour or so until they arrive back at Black Sun HQ.**Deimos looks over quickly at Cleite, nods and turns back forward.*
"No Offense taken. In a way, yes and no. The Grand Master of the GJO found me to be expendable. Surrounded by our enemies, who were once again Sith wannabes, Grand Master TryViron ordered an all out assault from the Gray fleet. I almost didn't survive the onslaught. I found out my fearless Grand Master ordered the assault knowing I was there. That's how loyalty is rewarded in the Gray Jedi Order. A week before I requested to go take care of something personal and got denied. When all that happened something inside me snapped. Probably had something to do with the embrace of pain, but after all that I couldn't take any more double standards and left."
* Deimos then inserts the holovid recording into the center console.** It first starts in static and then it clarifies. When it focuses A beautiful Zabrak woman backs up holding a infant baby girl. They're inside what looks to be the cockpit of a J-type Nubian star skiff. Deimos' father is piloting and it looks like they are in some dire straits. The woman speaks.*
:: **Static** :: "Thobe dear, I know you probably don't remember me but this is your mother.":: **Static** :: "I'm hoping that this reaches you in time and finds you doing well. I know your fifteen and can probably handle yourself. We need your help dear. We've been ducking bounty hunters and pirates for a month now and have noone else to turn to.":: **Static** :: "I hope you don't feel like we abandoned you to the Jedi, but we wanted what was best for you, you have to believe us."*The Forward progress is halted in the ship by a tractor beam. Deimos' father speaks. He is devilishly handsome and it's obvious he got his father's looks.*:: **Static** :: "Carna, they've got us in their tractor beam.":: **Static** ::" I know Hayden, Thobe please do what you can dear. We love you."*The message ends.**Deimos presses a button to end the holovid ending in static.*" This was found in a hidden compartment after being sold to a smuggler. I was twenty when I finally saw this, whoever 'they' were they killed my parents two weeks later. I have no idea what happened to my baby sister. Using my influence in the Iridonian Empire I contacted Crono the Hutt. He's one of the most influential members of the Hutt council. Since manuevering illict trade goods is one of my specialties, Crono would do what he could to find out any info in exchange for doing some work. I'm twenty-three now and have yet to find out anything tangible from him.*Deimos scowls.*" I don't have proof, but I got a good feeling he's withholding the info I need to find her. I am an asset after all."*Deimos relaxs his face and returns a stoic look towards Cleite.*"Your the first person that I've ever shown this to, cuteness. I know you won't abuse my trust."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Affiliation:

Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:04 pm

* The "Wraith" and it's occupants continue on it's course towards Mariunhus. The terrain changes from plains to coastal. Which means they should be arriving shortly.**Deimos smirks when Cleite offers assistance.*
"It's funny you should mention that, before the rebellion I was about to ask for some back up. Perhaps that's something you and Miss Pajari might be interested in?"*Deimos chuckles a little but goes back being serious.*"I've had the best training on both sides of the spectrum, but no matter where I am it's something that's never far from my thoughts."* Deimos says without any emotion.*" I don't even know her name or what's even happened to her. Or worse, if I do find her will she blame me for what's happened to our parents? Hard to answer. But it IS something that I have to know."*Deimos starts to smirk again.*"But my loyalty to Black Sun is unwavering, so I'll do whatever's in my power to quell this rebellion before I go in search for her again."*A look of insanity comes across Deimos' face.*" And they WILL pay for their treachery. I swear to Xendor."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 pm

*The "Wraith" and it's occupants continue towards Mariunhus undetected. In only a few more moments will the trio be arriving at the HQ.**Deimos returns Cleite's with his own infamous smirk.*
"I'm glad to hear that. Once things are relatively back to the way things were, we'll come to that. First things first, once Aku is taken care of those rebels got a little payback coming their way." *Deimos winks at Cleite.**Within the time they arrive at Mariunhus and make their way to the Villa Obscurum Landing Pad.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:53 pm

*A light freighter lands and lowers its ramps. Cygnal meets with the port officials, signing the landing permits. He and three soldiers head off to the nearby city, where an apartment was rented. The three soldiers would get an odd look every now and then. They were identical in every manner, possibly cloned soldiers by their body built. But anyone with knowledge and a discerning look, would see that they resembled ATD. *

:: Captain Ghent: Another successful landing. Crew commence system check. Then enjoy a well deserved shore leave. ::

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:59 am

=Brekkan Plaga=

*Brekkan walked, hunched over and slow, amongst the vast plains of Muunilinst. His heavy breathing indicated fatigue, as did the perspiration resonating from his head and neck. He stopped to try to catch his breath, as he did so, the son of C'thulu looked around. His face was ripe with fear and paranoia, Brekkan did not bother trying to hide any of his emotions at that point. The face was of a desperate man, the flesh and bones were of a truly exhausted one as well.

The thoughts of what had transpired in Xendor's Mug, with Nocturnus, bombarded the mind of Plaga. Brekkan stood in this plain and reached for his saber hilt. He held it in tight grip as though he expected to be followed, hunted down, and killed by Reign, by the Black Guard - or both. He had convinced himself that Nocturnus allowed the contents of the envelope to their newly appointed leader William Reign.

The son of C'thulu tried desperately to catch his breath. He resigned himself to the fact that aiding Eversio could possibly be conceived as assisting a traitor, though helping the Order, as he did, to locate The Zealot was a betrayal that he felt he could no longer live with. Eversio was one of the very few from Asgard who not only developed a bond with Brekkan, but also always believed in his potential. Eversio knew terrible things about Brekkan but never had he ratted him out to his now deceased father, C'thulu.

And that was the last straw for Brekkan, that was what he was unable to live with. The fact that he had thrown Eversio to the wolves, even when Eversio had been nothing but fiercely loyal to Brekkan, the son of Plaga knew that he was a coward. It was these thoughts that dominated the young mind of the young Plaga as he activated his saber and got to his knees.

Brekkan held the blade in his left hand and was seemingly mesmerized by the sound and sight of the blade as he slowly moved it back and forth in his left hand. He was resolved in the fact that he could not help the Order any longer; he was certain that he did not want to assist Nocturnus in the slaughter of his friend Eversio and knew that he could do nothing to stop anything that he had started by turning on his friend.

Brekkan couldn't bring himself to strike the blade into his neck. While he was fearful and now paranoid, he was still, above all else, not entirely convinced that he should himself. It was then, in the distance, that the young Plaga spied something. It snapped him from his daydream-like state when he saw a small cavalry of Dark Jedi soldiers coming towards his spot in the field. Brekkan mistakenly believed that they were headed towards him because they were going to arrest him and make him stand trial for crimes against the Order. However, his men were simply sent by his top general to retrieve the Dark Jedi because they needed his assistance at Harnaidan Palace. It was his assumption that would cost him his life.

The wind started to pick up and the young Plaga panicked. He stutter stepped towards the thicket of woods as the troops started to close in, some thirty yards away from where he stood. He heard them call out to him, his name, and he believed now that there was no escape. Brekkan could not live to see the days where his name was disgraced and dragged through the mud. He screamed out to the advacing men, who were there to simply bring him back to the Harnaidan Palace as the troops needed assistance, with a yell...*

"I WON'T GIVE YOU THE SATISFACTION!!!!!!!!"

*And with those words, screamed through the wind with such ferocity that there was no mistaking what Brekkan had said. The soldiers heard every word although the tone was bewildering to the troops. They did not understand. By the time they were some fifteen yards out, Brekkan had taken his orange saber his left hand and drove it straight through his heart. He quickly fell to the floor.

The men arrived at the body as Brekkan started to fade, a few ran up to the body and bent down*

=Soldier=

"Lord Plaga! No...why?!"

*Brekkan grinned coyly as he believed that he had evaded a false justice that Reign might give him. Brekkan believed himself to be the master of his own fate. He died there, in those plains, unaware of the true reasons why the soldiers came that day...*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:12 pm

[quote="Akulina Pajari":25uwr92r]Firespray-class interceptor, The Wraith - Cockpit

[npc name=Cleite Kallas:25uwr92r]"I don't need to be entertained puppy, [action:25uwr92r]Cleite says playfully,[/action:25uwr92r] remember? [narration:25uwr92r]She can think of several reasons why the Zabrak might be pensive after the battle; not only are reactions to the aftermath varied enough and often encompass emotions varying from depression to post-traumatic stress, but his position may require after action reports that he is already beginning to prepare, and so she says,[/narration:25uwr92r] Tend to what you need tend to, my appearance can wait now that I have, [action:25uwr92r]she lifts the mask and waggles it,[/action:25uwr92r] this."

[narration:25uwr92r]There are also several reasons Cleite can guess as to why Eversio and Akulina might not be immediately availiable and so Deimos' subltle allusion to the possibility is not cause for immediate concern - they may have been sent on a mission of their own or, more probable still, the fact that Akulina is now under Eversio's instruction may mean that her time is not as free as it would be otherwise.[/narration:25uwr92r] "As for where I might be able to undergo repair, the medical center might actually be able to see to it, provided it is equipped for prosthetic limb replacement. The process is not entirely dissimilar from what I require, and the emdees will most likely be programmed to do what is necessary so long as they have access to synthskin. Otherwise, I'd need to find a shop that manufactures and repairs HRDs I suppose."[/npc:25uwr92r][/quote:25uwr92r]

[color=#0080FF:25uwr92r]* Deimos is completely aware she doesn't have to be entertained. He does it out of respect. What Deimos doesn't tell her is she was left behind, that what he sensed, as Cleite and Eversio left Muun space, was Fear mingled with excitement. If they were on a mission to return, there would have been a calm. That isn't what he sensed. That isn't what he sensed at all. Quite the opposite. As if they were escaping to start life over, is what came to Deimos. He knew that if he came out and said that he had a bad feeling about Cleite being left behind without tangible proof she would tell him he was wrong. He could read the minds of most living people but Cleite wasn't living. Even though he couldn't read her he knew what she'd say. He was jumping to conclusions, that Akulina and Eversio were on a sercret mission. Something, anything other than what he had a sinking feeling about. Deimos knew from the thoughts he picked up from Akulina in the chamber of euphoria when he searched for her, was Cleite was once alive. Akulina's own selfishness wouldn't let Cleite go. They had a life on Coruscant, or what Deimos believed to be anyway, they were more than friends. Deimos picked up nothing else as it wasn't his business. But just that alone makes him puzzel over why Cleite was so expendable suddenly. Was she that big of a burden? Deimos didn't have the answer. What was for certain Akulina left her behind for something more tangible. This should bother Deimos, but it doesn't. Deimos walked the path of the dark side. He expected betrayel and treachery to come out from every corner and paranoia to shadow everything he does. He was a grown man who accepted his path and the responsibilties that came along following that dark path. Unlike his former compatriots Akulina and Eversio, who've seen fit to run from their problems instead of addressing them. Perhaps their paths will cross again, perhaps not. The main idea was to take care of his new companion and the cosmetic repairs she needed. She was his friend, and Deimos doesn't abandon his friends and family. He was more loyal than that. He still searched for any intel on the location for his only living relative, his sister. He hoped to find her soon. But that would come later.*[/color:25uwr92r]

"All of that is good to hear. I'd buy you a drink but I know that would be a waste. You'll just have to settle for my company for now."

[color=#00BFFF:25uwr92r]*The trip to the cantina is shorter than the last time, no rebel ambushes were expected. Deimos arrives near town in the "Wraith".*[/color:25uwr92r]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Firespray-class interceptor, The Wraith - Cockpit

Affiliation:

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:28 pm

*Deimos looks at Cleite when she asks what it is.*

"I'll tell you after I've had a drink. Or two. Or several. Right now it's more of bad feeling, that I'm hoping I'm just being a typical paranoid Dark Jedi. I'll go in depth in the cantina."

*Deimos then pilots the "Wraith" Outside the outskirts of Harnaidan.*
Previous

Return to Muunilinst's Terrian