Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Re: Open Terrain

[quote="Eversio":3u7y70tx][narration:3u7y70tx]The troops deployed from the Villa Obscurum numbered one hundred in all and touched down on Muunilinst on the outskirts of Harnaidan shortly after Atrum. Unlike Atrum, however, they were tasked with a meeting of one of Eversio's spies. After a successful meeting with one of the spies the Captain Gavor ordered his men to advance to an older part of Muunilinst towards what was believed to be an abandoned historical mansion that he had learned from the spy was actually where the Rebellion was based out of.

Across the mainland, on the island of Mariunhus, General Fuc'jo heard of the impending attack, through his own "intelligence" on the ground both inside Harnaidan and the surrounding areas, on the Rebellion and he quickly assembled his elite task force of three hundred men and boarded a shuttle to the mainland.

By this point, Captain Gavor's men had surrounded the mansion, on his order there were twenty who were sent into the mansion itself to locate and eliminate the enemy.[/narration:3u7y70tx]

[color=#FF0000:3u7y70tx]Lead Soldier inside Mansion[/color:3u7y70tx]

[comlink:3u7y70tx]Bravo Company to Captain Gavor, we have successfully penetrated the mansion. Main floor clear, first three floors are clear, we are heading into the lower level. Over.[/comlink:3u7y70tx]

[color=#FF0000:3u7y70tx]Captain Gavor[/color:3u7y70tx]

[comlink:3u7y70tx]Roger that, Bravo Company - keep your head on a swivel in there. Shoot to kill order is in effect, I repeat shoot to kill order is in effect.[/comlink:3u7y70tx]

[narration:3u7y70tx]When the com-link between Captain Gavor and Bravo Company ceased Fuc'jo's men surrounded Captain Gavor and his eighty men outside of the mansion. The ratio of 15 to 4 was sizeable indeed and the Kiffar General looked on as he stood at a distance at his Captain who had no idea just how out manned he was...yet.

Meanwhile, inside the mansion, the twenty elite men came upon a solitary door that stood in the darkness and musk of the lower level. They slowly opened it, the creaking of the door seemed was omnious, perhaps a foreshadowing of what was to come, perhaps a plea to turn away and retreat...[/narration:3u7y70tx][/quote:3u7y70tx]

[narration:3u7y70tx]Fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes was all it had taken for Atrum to be shaken to his core. All those years under Eversio, and he had never stopped to look at what it was he had been doing - how his Master and friend had changed. Fifteen minutes with his old pupil, Valer'lo, and the Brosin's mind had been taxed more than ever before.

As if on cue, the elite squad that the ex-Black Guardsman and one-time rebellion leader had told Atrum of moments before, opened the solitary door with an audible creak. They'd been heavily armed and had orders to kill anything that moved - just like Valer'lo had said they would. Everything had made sense fifteen minutes ago. Now everything was wrong.

The two men had stood staring at the door for a moment in the relative darkness of the basement level as at least fifteen pair of eyes stared back from the large, rotted door. It almost seemed surreal as the dust motes swirled from the ground and sparkled in the dim light given from the few lamps scattered about the room.

And then there was chaos.[/narration:3u7y70tx]

[action:3u7y70tx]Atrum stared down at the man, dead on the ground beside him. He had been Atrum's most promising pupil and, until that night, he'd assumed his most devastating failure. When Valer'lo had left the Black Guard, he had asked Atrum to join him - urged his mentor to leave the Guard because he saw what it was to become. And Atrum had ignored him. What would have happened, the Brosin wondered, had he gone with his friend and left this ridiculous planet the greedy called Muunilinst. It didn't matter, now, though. Valer'lo was dead.

Atrum stares at the glassy eyes of his brother for a few more moments before looking around at the broken bodies strewn about the musty command headquarters. It was then that a glint came back to his eyes, a glint that had been gone since he left Brosi with Eversio so many years ago.

The Brosin breathes deeply, his amber blades receding into their respective hilts, the droning hum giving way to the sound of silence. Atrum's ears perk up at the soft sounds of blasterfire outside the building and he smirks grimly before walking out the door, speaking quietly to himself.[/action:3u7y70tx]

"Viva le resistance."

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:15 am

* Deimos and Kaia come ripping through the outskirts of Harnaidan on the speeder bike at incredible speeds. The terrain changes city to forest in a few miles. The trip will take a couple hours at least, so any means to take his mind off the past few days is preferabl at any length. As the day starts fading to twilight, so does his mind drift and recalls the release of anger at the Cantina. The wanton slaughter brings the feeling of, dare he think it, relief? If the Jedi temple could only see how I've released my chains, he thinks to himself. He also thought of the grey's and the path of destruction he left behind on his way out. This thought brings a small satisfying chuckle in his throat as he relives the thundering kick to Jayden's chest and how he must of been in incredible pain from not only the kick with shatterpoint, but from the act of betrayel behind it. Too bad Marak was completely useless as usual, he thinks, too bad I couldn't have gotten the drop on him too. Deimos look ovewr at his right wrist, where Stings severed saber now rests on a spring loaded cuff. Too bad Marak had me hold back, I could have taken Sting myself, he thinks HE would have been worthy of a challenge at my level. What a waste of a teacher was Marak-Ti, I won't be as weak, not for Kaia. I won't fail her. The thought "I won't fail her" probably reaches her mind. He can feel her grip tighten around his waist, and he thinks back to what that worthless coward Marak asked about he being connected to her. He throws the barrier around his thoughts again. Would it be so bad if he was attached to her, after all she did give herself over to his teachings and he did promise to free her. He thought he was doing a decent job so far. Only time will tell. Deimos cranks on the throttle suddenly and does a quick little jump on the speeder to hear her squeal a little.*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:28 am

*Kaia held on tight as the speeder rocketed over the ground. As she held on she thought she heard a voice inside her head, she looked curiously at Thobe and shouted over the wind.*

"Wha..did you say something?"

Affiliation:

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:19 am

* Deimos looks over his shoulder at Kaia.*
<< I didn't say anything. Just thinking out loud or rather making them too easy to read. Don't worry about it. >>

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:32 am

*Kaia just gave him a nod and held on for the rest of the ride.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:42 pm

* Deimos speeds through the Forrest, the terrain starts getting more rocky. The hills more profound, and within a few moments they are in the Mountains. The air gets a lot cooler as the night arrives. Deimos mind drifts again to the Jedi temple and how he and his Master were ambushed by the Senoir members of the council in an attempt to turn the temple into a Dark Jedi temple. He remebers surviving the ambush, only to be put into the Embrace of pain. The weakling left him in there for a month thinking there was no way he could have escaped. He did. He remembered every excruciating day he was left in there and how they taunted him with his Masters death. When an accidental surge knocked off it's power, Deimos made his escape and then ambushed those cowards. They never saw it coming and he killed them slow. The Grand Master of the Temple wanted to put him through the trials, but he left the next day for Grey Jedi Order. What a waste that turned out to be, he thought. Within a few minutes they arrive at Mariunhus and Deimos pulls into the town slowly.*

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:27 pm

*As they pulled into town Kaia removed the goggles and let them hang around her neck. She glanced around the city feeling a strange urge of dislike building in her. Shaking off the feeling she let go of Deimos and leaned back in the seat of the speeder.*

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 pm

*I didn't know how to fly this thing, so I guess this guy was necessary... but he was so... simple. I am threatening him with a lightsaber and he is HITTING on me? Really man, come on. Whatever, if that is what I need to do to get some help around here I might be able to play that game... for a while.

I turned off my light saber and moved a bit closer to the man off his right side. Tough love would probably be the best at the moment, if he was like the "Hero's" that the Sith spoke of, he would do anything for the girl, especially when she spurned him.*

A bar? I don't know what that is, but I do know that I wouldn't go anywhere near it with the likes of you. Sorry... um whats your name? Hero? Your just not my type. I like the soft, quite type that doesn't blow Sithspit up but can still kill for me. You seem so... explosive. However, take me to wherever you were going to when I was passed out, because I have no idea what I am doing here."

*Damn I am good. I told him I liked the quite type, meaning he wont try to talk to me... unless he is an ingnoramous, which is entirely possible... and I let it slip that I am still "vulnerable" since I don't know anything... what "hero" could resist that. Well, for now I just sat in the co-pilot seat and waited. I had to start somewhere and he was bringing me to the city, so there would be more people that could possible help me out.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:07 pm

*Inside the Mansion, the elite troops lay dead on the ground at Atrum's feet. The stench of death, the splatter of blood, washed on the walls like waves crashing on the sands of a beach and lingered overhead like a dark and foreboding storm cloud. Equus had made his choice, he spoke volumes with his actions, and he now took the helm of the Rebellion upon his shoulders.

Captain Gavor waited for a confirmation from the Bravo Team he sent into the Mansion but nothing came of it. He did not understand why the com-link was cut off though something rested in the pit of his stomach that made him sick. It caused him to sweat greatly as he stood in his lightweight armour.*

*Outside of the Mansion, the brigade of General Fuc'jo's men waited for their orders to kill. It was a mentally taxing order for these men for a few reasons. These were all soldiers in the same Dark Jedi Army. They had been trained together for years. They were comrades in the field together on countless missions done in the name of Darr'tah C'thulu and, more recently, William Reign.

What Fuc'jo had done was nothing short of treason to the highest degree. It split the army in half, effectively, given that Fuc'jo was a well respected and beloved military leader. Those who joined him, privately feared for their lives but figured if anyone had a chance to beat the Dark Jedi Order - it was he.

The men of Fuc'jo knew their mission and what they had to do. Several knew Captain Gavor personally and in quiet solace mourned the mission they were tasked with but knew that it had to be done, and more importantly, knew there would be many others of their own that they would have to kill.

For Thout Fuc'jo himself, the decision to deviate from the life of the Dark Jedi Order was not an easy one. He had been with the Order for years, he had worked under Darr'tah C'thulu as a Major General when C'thulu, himself was a general. He had followed C'thulu to the Dark Jedi Order but since falling under the command of Eversio, he had come to loathe the man and his Order intensely. For Fuc'jo, it was not the same without C'thulu now that he was retired and thus the Dark Jedi Order disintegrated quickly into a faction that was meaningless, a great void in the cosmos that could do with elimination.

Fuc'jo's men surrounded the troops and on General Fuc'jo's order gave the order to shoot to kill. Captain Gavor's forehead glistened with sweat as he ran and took cover. He peered around the corner of a smaller boulder and opened fire at the troops who were shooting at him. His men dying quickly, and, being incredibly outnumbered, caused the heart of Captain Gavor to pulsate strongly. He felt sick to his stomach thinking about how he would die here and a cold sweat overcame him. The Captain thought of his wife and small child living on Mariunhus and how he would never see them again.

He continued to discharge his firearm, hitting any advancing troops and killing a few before he was shot in his right arm just at the shoulder and fell back onto the ground, landing harshly on his back. By this point his eighty men were down to a mere thirty. It was one of the quickest standoffs ever. They were trapped. As Captain Gavor lay on his back he noticed the men who were left alive in his platoon all throw their weapons down and place their arms above their head giving the universal sign for surrender.

The gunfire of the troops momentarily stopped as General Fuc'jo walked to the front of the lines of his men. Captain Gavor's brow tensed as he looked on with confusion and anger, still hidden off to the side as he held his right shoulder with his left hand.*

General Fuc'jo

"This is why you were not recruited or approached. You surrender when you are bested rather than fighting for your lives? Surrender. There is no surrender in total war. Which is what this Rebellion will be. I used to be your General and I think myself think when I contemplate over the days of ever commanding such a pitiful bunch of soldiers.

*He looked at them with disgust and it was not long before the disgust was replaced with a smug grin and Fuc'jo gave the inhumane order*

General Fuc'jo

"...kill them..."

*The men who surrendered stepped back, a couple even ran forward and tried to desperately grab their weapons to fire back at the army of men before them but it was futile. The firing squad before them had killed all thirty men in short time. Fuc'jo stood at the front lines and watched as his former soldiers were destroyed by his new brigade of soldiers fighting for The Rebellion.

It was then that Captain Gavor grabbed his small handgun that was on his left leg and opened fire. He screamed and cursed at Fuc'jo as he did so. He struck and killed a soldier standing next to Fuc'jo before the troops turned their attention and returned a vicious wave of fire on the young Captain killing him with more than fifty laser shots through his person. The Rebellion was official, treachery had been birthed here on the terrain in Muunilinst and there was a destination with fate and a rendezvous with history and there was no turning back now.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:58 pm

*Atrum had very little time to actually think about what he was doing. When he and Valer'lo had spoken, everything had become murkier and murkier until Eversio's murder-team arrived on the scene and he'd reached a kind of clarity - momentarily, at least. Now, with everyone else dead, the clarity was replaced by the chaos of war.

As he walked up the steps from the basement and into the mansion, his mind races with questions - each one screaming to be answered first. Was he still a Dark Jedi? Would he be able to kill his brothers? These men had been willing to kill him - but were they really his brothers?

Either way, there was one question that he somehow continued to manage to keep at the back of his mind: What would happen if he needed to confront Eversio?*

*Atrum makes it to the mansion's entrance - sensing the massive force outside the door - and braces himself for the battle of his life. Eversio had really pulled out all the stops on this one - obviously his trust in Atrum was shattered and vice versa. Atrum calls the Force to himself, focusing on...what? He stops, confused. Does he focus on the Code? Is it still a Code that he can follow? Yes, he decides. It is not the Code that is flawed, but the people.

With newfound confidence, he calls the Force to himself and brings the hilts of his sabers into his hands. He is ready to confront the army sent to kill Valer'lo. Sent with the order to kill first and ask questions later. He opens the door with the Force and steps out into the dim light of early dawn.*

*As Fuc'jo and his guards approach the door, the remainder of the army having surrounded the entropy-ridden mansion, it opens before them and a sinister figure emerges from the darkness within. Some of the men recognize the man's face, Fuc'jo among them, and for a moment nothing is said. They all see the saber hilts clenched in Atrum's hands and grip at their weapons concernedly. Few had actually seen the blades in action, but those that had were perspiring profusely and the rest had at least heard of the man's deadly skill. Before Fuc'jo can give the order to take aim or cover or something, Atrum does something unexpected and altogether confusing: He speaks.*

"Fuc'jo, I should have known Eversio would send you. The deed is done. Valer'lo is dead. But before he died he converted me to his cause."

*Atrum's eyes moved from Fuc'jo to the men on his left and then swept back across to those on his right as he spoke, counting them and determining his odds of survival. They were slim, but those were his favorite kind.*

"If I have to kill all of you, I will. This cause is right and I intend to see it through to the end....or die trying."

*With that, Atrum ignites the two amber blades, one in either hand, and stands defensively, ready to deflect blaster fire from many angles, on the steps and awaits his fate.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:57 pm

*The Kiffar General was perplexed. Valer'lo was dead? Atrum lies! He thought to himself as he stood there doing his best to show little emotion; though Fuc'jo never did quite excel at being emotionally void and knew that he was wearing his feelings on his sleeve.*

"Valer'lo....is dead?"

*He questioned out loud, and it was not until he spoke the words he was then washed with a feeling of certitude. Fuc'jo's mind was plagued with questions, non-linear thought, and confusion. It was then that Fuc'jo called out to the former apprentice of The Zealot.*

"We fight for The Rebellion, son! You killed our leader! And you are in enemy territory now...this here is home to The Rebellion and we ain't lookin' for guests!"

*In his mind, he was pondering if Atrum could have been referencing the Rebellion as "the cause" when he spoke, which was why he did not give the order to his men to fire. If Atrum had turned to the Rebellion's cause and did, in fact, rid Valer'lo from it, perhaps it was a step in the right direction. The kiffar waited for the Dark Jedi to speak...*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:03 pm

*Atrum stood, his blades humming near to his body, as beads of sweat trickled down his face. He was slightly confused that the men here had not fired upon him immediately as the ones in the basement had done. The Dark Jedi - for he still believed himself to be one...perhaps the only one - listens intently to the General's question. Could that be a hint of concern in his voice?

Something was amiss. The Brosin man takes a second look at the field around him, a perplexed look upon his face. Strewn about were the bodies of Eversio's most trusted squadron but none of the bodies seemed to bear the same marks as those he had fought in the upper levels of the mansion. Something had gone wrong here for Eversio's men. Something had happened that they had not anticipated.

As if to confirm his suspicions, Fuc'jo spoke to Atrum once more.*

=Fuc'jo=
"We fight for The Rebellion, son! You killed our leader! And you are in enemy territory now...this here is home to The Rebellion and we ain't lookin' for guests!"

*Atrum frowned, his eyes widening slightly in some surprise - a clear sign of shock and a rare sight on the Dark Jedi's face. Atrum stands still for a moment, contemplating what has been said to him very carefully while simultaneously noting that he was still yet to be shot at. Finally, he makes a dangerous decision and deactivates his amber blades.*

"I did not kill my friend, General. Eversio killed my friend...my brother. He has killed many of my brothers, but until now my eyes were blinded to this - and I am ashamed to say that I was used as a tool to do his bidding. But no more."

*Atrum dropped the saber hilts from his hands and the glide slowly with the aid of the Force to his belt and attach themselves. He steps forward as he speaks to Fuc'jo quietly and with much remorse. He stands a few feet before the General and the men at either side seem hesitant - some keeping their weapons trained on Atrum while others lower them slightly, unsure.*

"I am a rebel again, General, and if you'll allow me the honor...I'd like to avenge my fallen comrades..."

*Atrum's tone, the way he held himself in the face of what should have been certain death, marked him as a natural leader. A familiar feeling swells within him - a feeling he had not felt since the Brosin revolt. The pangs of leadership called to him once more. He reaches within the folds of his cloak and Fuc'jo's guard raise their weapons, afraid for their leader's life, but the General motions for them to stand down as the Brosin removes a mask from an inner pocket of his cloak - Valer'lo's mask. He dons it slowly, solemnly, and stares at Fuc'jo with a 'familiar' face as he extends his hand in comraderie.*

"...since it looks like you're in need of a new leader."

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:29 am

*It had been three days now since the Rebellion was officially underway and sectors outside of Harnaidan were being secured. There was massive public relations efforts under way. General Fuc'jo paraded his men down the streets of cities and smaller towns and was greeted by large crowds all in support of the Rebellion. There was rejoicing, celebrating and singing. It was as if the Dark Jedi Order was defeated already although the war had yet to fully get underway.

The display of Fuc'jo himself was merely an exercise to show the Muun that he was serious in his efforts to cast out the Dark Jedi Order from the planet like the waste in which he perceived them to be. There were lower ranking officers who were tasked with recruiting Muun to fight against the Dark Jedi Order and it appeared that there were plenty willing and able for the task.

General Fuc'jo remainded in one of the smaller cities for the remainder of the evening. He later returned to Harnaidan Palace the next day to check on the logistics of the Rebellion and plot his next move. He knew that securing orbit would be vital. A dominance of the skies would crucial to securing victory for the Rebellion.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:11 am

[quote="Amalea Maru'do":1f8dpbuk][narration:1f8dpbuk]I didn't know how to fly this thing, so I guess this guy was necessary... but he was so... simple. I am threatening him with a lightsaber and he is [u:1f8dpbuk][i:1f8dpbuk]HITTING[/i:1f8dpbuk][/u:1f8dpbuk] on me? Really man, come on. Whatever, if that is what I need to do to get some help around here I might be able to play that game... for a while.

I turned off my light saber and moved a bit closer to the man off his right side. Tough love would probably be the best at the moment, if he was like the "Hero's" that the Sith spoke of, he would do anything for the girl, especially when she spurned him.[/narration:1f8dpbuk]

[color=#FF40FF:1f8dpbuk]A bar? I don't know what that is, but I do know that I wouldn't go anywhere near it with the likes of [i:1f8dpbuk]you.[/i:1f8dpbuk] Sorry... um whats your name? Hero? Your just not my type. I like the soft, quite type that doesn't blow Sithspit up but can still kill for me. You seem so... explosive. However, take me to wherever you were going to when I was passed out, because I have no idea what I am doing here."[/color:1f8dpbuk]

[narration:1f8dpbuk]Damn I am good. I told him I liked the quite type, meaning he wont try to talk to me... unless he is an ingnoramous, which is entirely possible... and I let it slip that I am still "vulnerable" since I don't know anything... what "hero" could resist that. Well, for now I just sat in the co-pilot seat and waited. I had to start somewhere and he was bringing me to the city, so there would be more people that could possible help me out.[/narration:1f8dpbuk][/quote:1f8dpbuk]
[narration:1f8dpbuk]HERO (whose real name was James, but who the hell would admit to a boring name like that) refuses to allow his smile to falter in the face of her unreasonable hostility. Maybe she had a beau back home and was feeling conflicted about her sudden and unrelenting attraction to him. Yeah, that was totally it. In the meantime however, while she worked all that girly stuff out, HERO was more than happy to back off and do his actual job, which had absolutely nothing to do with cracking on to strange and beautiful women and everything to do with emergency response and rescue. So with that in mind, he stays suddenly and peacefully silent├óÔé¼┬ª.though the silence lasts only a moment.

Several warning lights begin to flash within about five seconds of eachother. One is a high priority encrypted message, one is a high priority live comcall, and the last and most worrying is the signal tone indicating something trying to get a lock-on.[/narration:1f8dpbuk]

[npc name=HERO:1f8dpbuk]├óÔé¼┼ôStrap in gorgeous. Looks like we have company. Friend of yours?├óÔé¼┬Ø[/npc:1f8dpbuk]

[action:1f8dpbuk]Sending the vessel into a twisting roll the minute he├óÔé¼Ôäós sure it won├óÔé¼Ôäót send his passenger hurtling freely around the cockpit, HERO accepts the comcall.[/action:1f8dpbuk]

[npc name=Harnaidan Control:1f8dpbuk][comlink:1f8dpbuk]This is Harnaidan Control. Land immediately and wait for boarding or be shot down. I say again, land immediately or you will be destroyed. Harnaidan is now a no-fly zone. You have ten seconds to comply[/comlink:1f8dpbuk][/npc:1f8dpbuk]

[npc name=HERO:1f8dpbuk][comlink:1f8dpbuk]What in the name of Xendor├óÔé¼Ôäós girlfriend├óÔé¼Ôäós pink garter is going on here? This is Harnaidan Emergency Response Operative 007....[/comlink:1f8dpbuk][/npc:1f8dpbuk]

[npc name=HERO:1f8dpbuk][comlink:1f8dpbuk]You have five seconds to comply[/comlink:1f8dpbuk][/npc:1f8dpbuk]

[action:1f8dpbuk]HERO clicks off the comcall and immediately switches over to the stored message[/action:1f8dpbuk]

[npc name=Mariunhus Central Command:1f8dpbuk][comlink:1f8dpbuk]ALERT all personnel! Harnaidan has been captured by rebel forces under the control of General Fuc├óÔé¼Ôäójo. Retreat to Mariunhus or High Port and await further instructions[/comlink:1f8dpbuk][/npc:1f8dpbuk]

[action:1f8dpbuk]HERO pulls sharply on the control stick, slamming his ship into a vertical climb that manages to through the missile lock, at least temporarily, and not a moment too soon because his five seconds was up. The trick now was evading Harnaidan air defences and air superiority fighters long enough to make it to Mariunhus, at which point he├óÔé¼Ôäód have to convince the formidable ring of missile defence towers that protected the island city that he was no threat and needed permission to land. And preferably before his fuel ran out. No problem right?

He pulls the ship into a twisting backflip before levelling out at 20,000 feet heading roughly in the direction of Mariunhus, then activates the sublight acceleration motor to try and throw off any pursuit. The only thing is, such motors weren├óÔé¼Ôäót really intended for atmosphere, and the sudden multiple G force acceleration hurls them back in their seats . Head stuck firmly to the back of his seat, he turns it slowly in Amalea├óÔé¼Ôäós direction and tries giving her a smile that comes out much closer to a grimace.[/action:1f8dpbuk]

[npc name=HERO:1f8dpbuk]├óÔé¼┼ôMilady, in case I didn├óÔé¼Ôäót say it before....welcome to Muunilinst.├óÔé¼┬Ø[/npc:1f8dpbuk]

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:01 am

*I bought the ship down a great distance away from the rebels, I would need to be remain careful on my approach, this called for stealth, no rash decisions like Togoria, this gave me opportunity to redeem myself, and I would not blow it, as I shut the ship down and made my way to the rear of the ship and unbelted my swoop bike and slipped it down the ramp├óÔé¼┬ª

I checked my weapons and secured my hair in a tight knot behind my head and Jumped aboard her modified lowered speeder, kicked it to life and took off across the terrain, I kept the engine running at a low speed, stopping now and a again to check the plains for rebel activity, I continued toward the nearing forest, it would be here that I would dump the swoop bike and venture in on foot, the swoop bike would attracting too much unwanted attention, no, I would get the information I needed and return back to the Villa to fetch extra hands.
I bought the swoop bike to the edge of the forest and dismounted, I lfted the seat and took out a large fat chain and padlock and chained the bike up to the nearest tree and lifted my comm. Link├óÔé¼┬ª

:: Eversio, this is Rhea, I am out on the terrain, I am making my way toward a possible rebel camp hidden in the centre of one of the forests, do not contact me as I am going in alone, I will update you as soon as it is safe to do so.
Out ::

Slipping my comm. Link into my pocket, I removed a can of bug spray from another and gave myself a quick blast before moving in on foot, I kept my footsteps light as I darted from tree to tree following my electrocompass toward the rumoured camp.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 pm

*The rebel encampment was a little more than just a standard camp. It had been established nearly directly after the rebellion began, placed at the biggest lumber operation on Harnaidan. Rebel troops had been sent to the operation in droves at the outset per a mandate sent out to secure all major manufacturing and supply plants by General Fuc'jo. Since the rebellion had really gotten underway, however, and fighting had begun on more fronts, the lumber camp had seen some troops re-allocated to higher priority bases across the mainland. This didn't mean that there weren't a fair number of soldiers guarding the lumber camp, simply fewer than there had been previously.

The first line of defense are the myriad landmines placed across the forest floor and tripwires and death traps amongst the tree branches between 5 and 3 hundred meters from the camp.

Small scout parties of two men each patrol the surrounding forests a few hundred meters into the woods, approximately 5 minutes occurring between sweeps.

The next line of defense is in the form of five-man patrols that occur along the walls of the compound itself while snipers man the roof, their reticles sweeping the brightly lit 2 hundred meters from the edge of the forest to the compound walls itself. During the daylight, the lumberjacks would be accompanied into the forests by soldiers and the guards are doubled due to the deactivation of the mines and traps.

Right now, however, it is not daylight. The guard is not doubled, but the traps are deadly.*

Post Fri May 06, 2011 5:54 am

*Damn cheap crap bug spray!

I swatted another tiny bug that was nipping me on my exposed abdomen and flicked it away before reaching into the pocket one of the many pockets on my combat trousers and removing the can of spray, I checked the expiry date and threw the can as far as I could ahead of me├óÔé¼┬ª

Out of f*@$&^g date? Some way will bloody pay for that, I continued forward mumbling obscenities under my breath as I continuously scratched at my lower back, neck and arms, I would kill the supplies manager when I returned, how could he supply me with something that was out of bloody date? The rodder, he gets paid well to a job and should be doing it well, he was lucky he had not supplied that crap to Lahash or Reign himself, very very lucky, something I would remind him off when I removing his hairy sacks and making them into a purse.

Slowly and quietly I lifted me leg of another large root of a tree, but before I had managed to secure footing on the other side, I heard a loud crack, but before I could turn to see exactly what was happening, I was thrown backwards falling heavily to the floor, thankfully on a bed of moss that softened my landing, the next thing I knew was a the sound of two male voices shouting loudly├óÔé¼┬ª

SHE├óÔé¼ÔäóS DOWN! CALL BACK TO CAMP AND TELL EM WE ARE BRINGING HER IN, IT IS THE LITTLE ONE!

I swung my legs back tight into my chest making me roll onto my shoulders, and from there, I kicked forward as hard as I could and jumped up to my feet and released the two sabers from my belt igniting them immediately, they were running at me now, one coming in from either side, the one on the right was withdrawing his stun gun, the other was removing a broadsword about 3 ft in length, I kept my footing refusing to move, as the one on the right aimed the gun I jumped back allowing the stun to hit the guy charging me on my right, bringing the saber in my right hand at 90 degree├óÔé¼Ôäós, and threw it spinning parallel to the ground and watched with great satisfaction as it impaled him in the midsection, quickly I ran toward him and inserted the crimson blade bladed saber in my left hand and slit his throat.

I removed the saber that was still sticking out of his abdomen and made my way toward the stunned rebel, quickly slitting his throat before he came round, but I was in trouble, they had radioed my presence, I had to make a choice, did I continue further and make sure I had the co-ordinates of the rebel camp was correct, or I could go back to the Villa, but what help would that be? I had encountered two rebels, that proved nothing, no, I had to move onwards, I needed to make sure.*

Post Sat May 21, 2011 3:48 am

*More caution, less haste, that the only way to proceed, I needed to ensure that I did not fall foul of the rebels once again, again I drew upon the force, spreading it out around me like a net, should any enter this net, I would feel it wouldn├óÔé¼Ôäót I? I would feel their life force within it, deeper and deeper I moved into the forest, the canopy of the trees around me becoming more dense, shielding the forest floor from the heat of the sun, for this I was thankful, for it created a thick bed of moss beneath my feet lessening the sound of my footfall.

I stopped, took a deep breath and closed my eyes, in the distance I could hear a gentle hum of voices, smiling I opened my eyes once more, I was close, very close, I shivered as a trickle of sweat rolled from the back of my neck down my spine, the cool air was now chilling my skin, but once again I continued my way forward, I took the hilts of my sabers leaving them de activated so as not to cause a glow of colour and alert the rebels to my presence, though I was now positive that they were curious as to why their colleagues were not replying.

In my mind I could only think of how finding the base and reporting it├óÔé¼Ôäós co ordinates would perhaps ingratiate me once more in the eyes of William, I wished to prove myself to the others, but not so much as I did him, would he see this as a sign I was worthy once more, would he forgive me? Would once more see my sincerity? Time would tell, the only thing I could be certain of now was that I would not fail, I would not fail him and I would not fail the others, they had offered me something I had never had before, not really, family, faith and equality, because of this, letting them down only hurt me more, it increased the guilt and disappointment I felt for doing so, ten fold.

I moved on toward the gentle hum of voices, all the time the voices were becoming louder and louder, over the sound of the voices I could hear the rapid thump of my heart thudding in my ears, I could feel it straining against my chest├óÔé¼┬ª

My head snapped to the right of me as I heard what sounded like the snap of a twig, my thumb hovered over the pad of my saber as I moved to activate the blade only to see a small fluffy woodland creature jump out before me, shaking my head with a small chuckle I relaxed once more and moved forward till before me I saw a soft glow of orange behind what appeared to be a fence of wooden twigs strung together and covered with moss and leaves, between the glow and the fence, shadows moved back and forth and the gentle hum of voices was no more, they were real voices with words easily distinguished, I was here, I had found them, though to say I was surprised at the crassness of their camp was an understatement, I had expected something more high tech, not that I was disappointed of course, I lowered myself behind a large tree stump and looked at the co ordinates on the electrocompass and quickly entered them into my data pad, then remaining in a crouched position, I began to move around the cluster of tree├óÔé¼Ôäós that surrounded the encampment till I found their exit├óÔé¼┬ª.*

The Rebels

*The group of rebels has taken off as soon as they received the call from their two colleagues who has just taken their post, the two men they were replacing had over heard the call and had immediately begun to move in to aid their brothers, the reputation of the Dark Jedi was well known and feared, so they would not underestimate their abilities, the little female one though, the apprentice to the feared jeddak, her they did not know as much about, only that she was once married to An Tiarna Dubh, but the Dark Jedi had managed to capture her had they not? So what did that say about her? But again, they would not underestimate her, she had been with the order for sometime now, and being under the tutelage of Lahash, she must have learnt something.

By the time they had arrived at the position of their brothers, it was too late, the brothers were dead and she had moved on, being keen hunters it had not taken them long to find her path, and as such, they remained a great distance behind but always keeping her in their view, and every 100 yrds they radioed ahead giving her new position, The group of rebels had in that instance changed their tactics and had taken the small outpost of guards and made it come to life they had lit a bonfire in the middle, and had set up a speaker system within it sending out the sound of a rowdy group of men around the campfire hoping that this would draw her in, and according to the updates, it was working, when she was near, the group dispersed, some had taken to the tree├óÔé¼Ôäós hiding just below the canopy, some hiding beneath nets made from the materials of the forest floor and the rest behind the biggest of trees.

Opposite the entrance of the guards outpost, hidden in a dense bush lay Eric, the newest and youngest of the rebels, he had quickly hollowed out the centre of the bush and lay inside, the tip of his rifle resting on a weave of branches about an inch from the outer leaves, his breaths were coming quick and fast now as his fingers trembled, sweat was rolling down from his forehead stinging his eyes, but still he remained vigilant and un moving, the tip of his rifle was aimed at the camps entrance, he had turned his radio off rather than down, not wishing to take the chance of being heard, with his heart thumping in his ears he failed to hear the whispers of his brothers telling him that the little Dark Jedi was heading his way, he lay in wait patiently, his rifle set to stun as he knew that the leaders in the compound a few kilometres away would wish any Dark Jedi captive be bought in alive.

He couldn├óÔé¼Ôäót believe it, he quickly rubbed his eyes, wiping away the sweat as he saw her, he took a deep breath to steady his hands as he waited for her to move closer, ensuring he would get the best shot and pulled the trigger, his smile was growing wider by the seconds as he saw her petite figure arch then go limp as she fell to the ground and her sabers rolling from her hands, he jumped up through the canopy of the bush, his face and hands being clawed by the twigs as he rose, but he did not feel it, he did not feel the pain, he, Eric, the newest and youngest of recruits to the rebellion had been the one to take down a Dark Jedi, he climbed from the bush and ran toward her, kicking her sabers further from her and placed his knee in the centre of her spine as he knelt down atop of her, a large number of jubilant cries sounded out from the surrounding forest as the other men came running in, they were cheering him, he knelt there atop of the Dark Jedi proudly looking into the faces of his brothers, he had done it, he had earnt his respect, he would no longer be the one being sent of meagre errands, he would be respected now.

Within 10 minutes, he had secured her in cuffs and was she was now led over the back of his speeder; it would be another half an hour before the stun would wear off, more than enough time for him and a select few of his brothers had managed to take her back to the main compound. He kicked the bike to life and took off at full speed, not at one point during the entire journey did the smile drop from his face.*

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:43 am

*You know those times when you are half asleep and your dreams are echoing what is truly happening in the world around you, well this is what was happening, in my dream I was freezing my choobies off on Hoth, what I was searching for, I did not know, but I knew I was certainly not dressed for such a place, I could hear random noises, like the shuffling of feet in the background, which confused me, for there was nothing I could see through the electronoculars, all I knew was that I was chilled to the bone, but then with a start, it all made sense, for I awoke gasping for breath sitting up right on a cold stone floor clasping the back of my neck.

I sat there dripping wet, soaked through, I had originally thought they had awoken me with a bucket of water, was stinging my eyes and smelling foul, my first instinct was fuel, they had sprayed me with fuel, but with a quick sniff of the air, I soon realised that it was urine, they had soaked me with a full bucket, they must have had a entire platoon pee in it, bastards, I was infuriated, it was the insult of insults, to be treated in such a way, to be soaked in urine!

I lifted my hands to my face, keeping my mouth closed as tightly as I cold, and wiped the urine away from my burning eyes, painfully I focused on the guard holding the now empty bucket, and threw out my right hand, closing it slowly, attempting to manipulate a firm force grip on his throat, but nothing, nothing was happening, what was going on?, suddenly the room was filled with hysterical laughter, I turned my head looking at them all with a confused look upon my face, I could see I was surrounded by 5 guards, each and every one dressed in the same black uniform, tight pants with a fitting black tunic over the top, each one holding a black stick which I knew was a stun baton, how and when I had been bought here, or how I was captured I had no idea, and in reality, it was the least of my concerns.

I quickly jumped to my feet, causing each one of them to ready themselves, a low hum filled the air as they activated the stun batons ready to strike me should the need arise, however, one of the men stepped forward holding his hand up to the others├óÔé¼┬ª

[NPC]Not so quick, she cannot do anything├óÔé¼┬ª[/NPC]

Then fixing his eyes upon me, he spoke, his deep voice resonated off the walls of the tiny room that could have been no bigger then 6 square foot, the floor was a grimy concrete floor, the walls were the same, with not a single window, just a bright artificial light beaming in from a strip that surrounded the top of the walls that left the ceiling bare.

Now more than ever I needed to keep it together, and as such, I took controlled deep breaths and tried to keep my anger in check, for upon each face watching me was a mask of absolute hatred, and if I were to be able to, by some minor miracle get out of this mess, I would need to give what information I could onto the others.*

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

*With the aid of a few large doses of a sedative the rebels had managed to hold Rhea silent and unconscious for a little over 2 days, the strategy that was to be used against her had been very well thought out, it had been personalised specifically for her based on the information from her notes, for the files they had on each member of the Dark Jedi Order were extensive, they had needed to be, for bringing down such formidable opponents would not be easy.

In the cell with Rhea at all times were two guards and 1 doctor, he was on stand by 1, to make sure she remained sedated at all times, 2, to make sure she remained alive, holding one of the Dark Jedi├óÔé¼Ôäós own was a bonus that not one of the rebels had ever thought possible, every 4 hours the doctor would move forward, check her stats and administer another does of the sedative, before moving back to his comfortable seat in the corner leaving her in a heap in the middle of the floor, the doctor and the guards were dressed as if they were scaling the snowy covered plains of Hoth, for to make her more uncomfortable when she came round, the air condition had been placed on its coldest setting and was to be left as such till the time she is removed from the room, In the back left corner of the room was a bucket, each guard has been instructed to use this to urinate in while on duty, and by no means was it to be emptied, the general had a use for it├óÔé¼┬ª

Near the end of the second day of her confinement, the leaders had created a solid plan of attack on Rhea, and, more importantly in the eyes of the general, the bucket was full, with a team of 3 guards behind him, the general entered the room and secured the door behind him, while the 3 guards took their places around the room, all of them readying their batons, the doctor moved forward and administered the drug that would slowly begin to bring her round and then left the room.

All men stood back doing nothing while watching her curled up in a ball shivering, her skin was white as snow and covered in goosebump, her teeth were chattering loudly, so loud you would have expected them to begin to crack with the force of it, he lips had turned a slight shade of purple, the men in the room found the temperature unbearable when wrapped up well, in fact, most of the guards had marvelled as to how she had not gone into shock.

After no more than 5 minutes, she began to move, The general lifted his head and looked over to the guard at the back left hand corner, and with a curt nod of his head, the guard lifted the bucket that the guards had been using for the past two days, and emptied it over her, jumping back quickly pinching his nose, the smell was horrendous, the guard on the opposite side of the room was beginning to dry heave as the smell began to reach him, while the general at the front of the room continued to hold the same cold, hate filled expression on his face.

A few of the men began to chuckle as she sat bolt upright coughing and shaking, but the realisation on her face when she realised what it was that she was covered in was the best reaction, especially when she tried to use the force on the general, even the general himself began to laugh hysterically.*

*As she jumped to her feet, the guards stepped forward activating their stun batons, ready to strike her down, however a quick motion of the hand from the general and they stepped back, of course leaving the batons activated, after all, she had taken down two of their men, and each and everyone wanted to act their revenge upon her for that.*

[NPC]├óÔé¼┼ônot so quick, she cannot do anything├óÔé¼┬ª
[/NPC]

T*he general stepped forward toward her, he was a man no later than his mid 50├óÔé¼Ôäós, yet something about him commanded respect, it was not gained through fear like the darksiders, no, he was very logical, very wise, you could tell all this through his demeanour, he did not speak unless her felt he could add something of value, and when he did speak, the men tended to listen.*

*He fixed his glare upon her and in a deep commanding voice, he spoke├óÔé¼┬ª*

[NPC]Si-Uri Dubh, or should I now call you Rhea, apprentice to the Jeddak Lahash deFortia? We have done our home work on you Rhea, in fact there is very little we do not know, now, we are going to work together you and I, I am going to ask you questions, and you are going to answer them for me, it would be wise to co operate, don├óÔé¼Ôäót see it as betraying your brothers and sisters of the order, see it as helping the people of Muunilinst.[/NPC]

*He stepped back and stood at the door to the room and looked toward his men├óÔé¼┬ª*
[NPC]
All of you out, we will leave Rhea for a short time alone to think over our proposal├óÔé¼┬ª[/NPC]

*The door activated and the men left the room, leaving her alone with nothing but her thoughts, that was until the door closed behind them, The generals fingers quickly flew over the pads outside the door and the within seconds the lights went off and the most horrific high pitched single whine played inside the room at full volume.*

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:59 pm

*The door closed leaving me alone in the tiny windowless cell, I was frozen, wet and in pain with everyone of my sense either being assaulted or deprived, I had no sight, for in this windowless room, if I held my hand before my face, I was unable to see even the faintest of outlines, the high pitched whine that was being played into the room at full volume was causing such a pain that it felt as if burning hot needles were being pushed through my ears and into my brain, I was frozen to the bone and being as wet as I was only amplified the cold, the overwhelming smell of stale urine was burning my nose and making it hard to breath, for the first time in many many years I felt an overwhelming sense of vulnerability and weakness.

I rolled onto my hands and knees and held my left hand aloft before me, stretching my arm and fingers out at full length and began to slowly crawl forward trying to find a wall, as soon as I felt it, I sat myself down with my back against it and pulled my knees unto my chest and bought my hands to my ears to try and shield them from the sharpness of the noise but all it did was dull it a little, there was no escaping it completely, I needed to keep my chin up as high as I could to try and not suffer the full effect of the pungent urine that soaking my clothes.

I needed to try and think of a way to escape this mess, but the noise was making any productive thought impossible, there was no need to think about the choices offered me, there was no choice to make, I would say nothing, I would not betray my brothers and sisters, there was no question about it, they could do what they wanted, but I would not let them down again, never, not only would I never betray my brothers, but above all that, I could not bring myself to betray William anymore than I had already, I would rather die.

Tired, cold and in pain, I curled into the foetal position and lay myself down, but alone with my thoughts and the exhaustion caused my thoughts to run away from themselves, they were blowing way out of proportion, I had told Eversio not to contact me, and that I would contact him when I could, how long would it be before they noticed I was missing? After the way I had let them down, would they even bother to look for me? Would the rebels use my comm. Link and impersonate me and lure them into a trap? Would they fall for it? Was I going to die without ever having explained to William what had happened and how I really felt? I had not had the chance to right the wrongs of my life; I was not ready to die.

As the thoughts and concerns whirled around my mind like many mini tornados, leaving me unable to process a single thought, the door to the room made a low swoosh as it began to pull back and open, I sat myself upright and pulled my knee├óÔé¼Ôäós to my chest and held my hands against my eyes as tightly as possible as the lights that encircled the walls activated filling the room with a bright white light than began to burn my retina├óÔé¼Ôäós like glowing hot needles, I closed squeezed my eyes closed as tightly as possible but still it bought very little relief, I heard the clang of metal hitting the floor and jumped back before trying to open my eyes just enough to get a glimpse of what it was, the pain in my head was growing worse now, it felt like my skull was being stretched from the inside out, but I clenched my teeth together as tightly as I could and persevered as i looked around searching the room, by the door was a metal mess tray with some kind of casserole or soup sitting in it, to the side was a bottle of clear liquid, for obvious reasons I did not trust this lot, so I sat there staring at the food but refused to eat it, they could have been trying to poison me or tainted the food with some kind of truth serum.

At the end of the ten minutes, the leader entered the room once more and lifted the tray, behind him came a rather young looking guard carrying a stool with him, he placed it down in the corner of the room and stood beside it with a gloating expression on his face, the leader looked down at me with a knowing smile upon his face and took a couple of mouthfuls of the contents of my tray and washed it down with a mouthful of water before placing the tray back on the floor and sliding it over towards me.

I watched him silently for a moment as he took a seat near the open door where two more guards had stationed themselves, stun batons at the ready.

I fixed a stubborn glare upon his decided to let him know where he stood.

You had just as well kill me now as I will not tell you anything you wish to know.

[NPC]General
Rhea Rhea Rhea, you have so little faith in our abilities, your great order have not managed to halt any of our plans or attacks so far have they? And you are all force sensitive are you not? We have only grown in strength and numbers and have proceeded to cause you all a great many problems, we will not kill you Rhea, you are far too valuable to us alive, you see we will make you beg for death to take you unless you tell all we need to know, and of you do not, we will use you to draw the others to us, so you see Rhea, one or another, with or without your help, we will get what we need.[/NPC]

As the aroma of the meal hit me, my stomach began to rumble, and seeing as he had eaten the meal and not run off or dropped dead, I pulled the meal close and began to force each spoonful into my mouth as quickly as I could, as much as I hated these people, and hated to admit it, but they could cook, the meal was lovely, I placed the bottle on the floor beside me and pushed the empty tray back over to the guards, I would keep the bottle as who knew when would be the next time they would give me a drink.

The guard who had carried in the stool lifted the tray and chuckled as he rose back to his full height and moved toward the general and whispered something in his ear, thanks to the sound they had been blaring into the room, my ears were ringing and I could not make out a single syllable they were saying, the general turned to the guard and with a smirk on his face he gave him a nod and stood up, the guard grasped the stool and went running from the room, with a curt nod the general stepped outside the door├óÔé¼┬ª

I hope you enjoyed your meal, you have your leader to thank for that!

*Laughing aloud the door closed quickly, closing before I had managed to reach it, immediately I began to hammer my fists against the door, screaming and shouting at the top of my voice demanding answers├óÔé¼┬ª.*

GET BACK HERE, I DEMAND YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU MEANT BY THAT EXACTLY, TELL ME WHAT YOU MEANT DAMMIT!

Again and again I hammered my fists against the door, kicking it as hard as I could hurting my foot, as the light flickered off, a white glow lit the room emanating from the wall beside me, I stepped back cautiously, staring at the wall confused as to what was happening.

Upon the white glow that appeared to be coming from behind the surface of the wall, came the clear image of Dumas Towers, the image was jumping but everything was clear to see, it appeared that the person holding the holovid recorder was running compelling me to watch, from the right of the cameraman appeared the general smiling brightly, he was talking, but there was no sound, soon they entered the building and took a lift to the top floor where they were met by another couple of guards, all smiling victoriously and began to lead the general into what appeared to be a boardroom, it was clear there had been one hell of a fight, there were baster and saber marks on the walls, smouldering furniture scattered around the room, the general began to make his way toward a group of men, all who were celebrating by patting each other on the back and embracing, pointing to the floor and cheering, my heart stopped.

Unconsciously my hands moved to my head, my fingers entangling themselves at the roots and I was pulling upon it tightly as my head slowly moved from side to side as I began to walk ever so slowly the few steps to the back of the room, the camera man moved forward following the general who was now amongst the men and appeared to be congratulating them, he turned to the camera man and waved him closer encouraging him to film what they were stood around, as the camera lowered, my head began to shake more frantically as the image of a boot appeared on screen, slowly the camera began to move up from the boots up along the legs adorned in black combats.

As I stood there watching the chaos unfold, it felt as if my throat had constricted preventing me from breathing, as if my heart had just suddenly stopped in my chest, however the thundering thumping of in ears proved otherwise, I wanted to turn away from the screen, to stop watching it if I turned away, then my fears could not be confirmed could they? If they were not confirmed, then it was not real, but I could not turn away, the fear of the unknown was worse.

Back on the screen the camera was now moving up around the waist of the body and there upon the belt was the silver Dark Jedi Order insignia belt buckle, I began to choke ripping out clumps of hair as I shook my head furiously from side to side screaming├óÔé¼┬ª

NO NO NO, I DON├óÔé¼ÔäóT BELIVE YOU! YOU DIDN├óÔé¼ÔäóT, YOU COULDN├óÔé¼ÔäóT├óÔé¼┬ª

I ran toward the screens the camera moved on the body moving over the shell spider silk black robes showing a hand that lay upon his chest still wearing the rune etched silver vambrace, moving up over the handsome strong shoulders to his neck, his luscious black hair lay across his neck and the floor surrounding his strong jaw and then up to his eyes, those beautiful blue eyes, Williams beautiful blue eyes, with tears streaming down my face I lifted my hand and began to run it slowly over his cheek and jaw as I peered into his eyes, those eyes the last time I had looked into them had been filled with such anger, such hate, and now I would never get the chance to make things right with him, to let him know that I was not trying to trick him, that my feelings were real, that I had not sought to betray him in anyway, now he would never know.

*I leant forward and in a whisper I made a pledge├óÔé¼┬ª*

They will pay for what they have done to you, this I swear, I will make them suffer as they have never suffered before, I would cause them a pain they never thought possible, each and every last one of them, their families and their children with die before them as they look on helpless.

As the screen went black I released a scream of pain, my left foot slipped toward the door, the anger building inside me was dark, most dark, it was coming over me in uncontrollable waves of rage, I wanted to rip their hearts from their chests as they still beat within their chests, I wanted to taste their blood as it sprayed from their arteries, I moved my right foot to join my left when the screen flickered once more, I turned to see the body of William laying upon it, behind him a small women in grey medical scrubs was busying herself laying metal implements upon a a tray upon wheels, I could not understand why they were showing me this, he was dead, they could not hurt him anymore, why had they bought him back here, why had they not left him for the brothers?

The woman began to push the trolley with the implements on over toward the table where he lay, and from the bottom left of the screen again appeared the general, himself with a trolley, but his was covered with a small sheet, he took a scalpel from her trolley and cut a hole into the left leg of Williams├óÔé¼Ôäó trousers, and passed her the scalpel back to the small woman, she leant across his body and began to cut away a lump of flesh away while the general pulled away the cloth revealing a pot sat atop a burner and lifted a small tray and held it beside the woman├óÔé¼Ôäós hand as she dropped the flesh into it, the general gave her a curt nod and tipped the flesh into the bowl and began to stir before pushing the trolley off down a long corridor being followed by the camera man, before long they pulled up outside a metal door where the general began to stir the pot once more, and then they ladled the contents onto a metal mess tray and placed a bottle of water on the side, he then passed the tray to the guard who was stationed at the side of the door, and stepped back, the guard hit the pad and the door opened, he then turned the light to the room on and placed the tray beside the door and closed it once more, ten minutes later, a guard with a gloating expression plastered over his face arrived with a stool, he opened the door and let the general walk in following him with the stool.*

*Immediately my stomach began to lurch and churn, I watched as the image on the screen changed to that of my cell and began to play over and over the images of me eating the concoction on the tray, I ran to the edge of the room and placed my hands against the cold hard stone of the wall and began to vomit over and over again├óÔé¼┬ª
How could I ever forgive myself for what I had done? It was impossible, how could I have done such a thing? I wanted to die, I needed to die, I could never live with myself, consumed with horror of what I had done, of what I ingested and trough the noise of vomiting repeatedly, I failed to hear the odourless gas fill the room, one minute I was crying uncontrollably, the next my head hit the wall contorting my neck into the most un natural of positions as my body began to slip down the wall, and falling into the puddle of vomit beneath me.*
PreviousNext

Return to Muunilinst's Terrian