Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:03 am

Open Terrain

*Rhen Var was once a fertile paradise filled with vegetation and wild life. Millions of years before the Clone Wars, an atmospheric cataclysm turned it into an icy hibernal surface. Since then, it had been a frigid world of frozen tundra and snowswept mountains.*

Post Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:47 am

Re: Open Terrain

*12 PCls and multiple cargo ships bombard a section of the pains with cargo modules, hundreds of thousands of thes emodules fall to the ground, followed by 2 million troops, followed by 1 million builders/ scientisst/ engineers, there they immediately begin using the imported stone, and start building a large large foundation*

Post Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:17 am

ooc: *Coughs* high in the mountains that is, high in the mountains....damn now im going to have to fix it.......

*The construction workers, troops, and cargo ships, then magically relocate to the top of a mountain, there, they begin setting up a large foundation, attaching it to the very top of the mountain*

ooc: yeah...........

Foundation: 5%

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:49 am

*The Paladin forces quickly pack up, then leave the planet.*

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:05 am

In his snow battered cloak, Darth Lymius walks through the quickly falling snow, reaching out with the force to find th missing soldiers. He was now in the middle of a valley, one strategically in the Invasioin of Rhen Var. Various metal imprints could be seen through the thick snow, even though many years had passed.
Lymius was not finding any sign of intelligent lifeforms, but he pressed on, those soldieres had to be near by, for there was now an emptiness in the area. An emptiness only left by those void of the force. His troops were clones of him, they had to have the smallest connection to the force. But this emptiness was big, and dead.
Quick images of his dying wife, among snow drifts on ILum, and his apprentice just a week or two ago... That sent him into a run, he then was nearly on top of the place within 100 feet of where he had sensed it. With the force, Lymius flung snow out of the way looking frantically now, the dark visions swimming around inside his head.
After a couple inches, a helmet was pulled free, and Lymius new what had befallen his men, just a little farther was a stray blaster and a hand still connected to it, severed though from any body.
Dropping the items, Lymius fell to his kness, the visions taking over his mind, he was despairing, no hate rage or other welcomed emotion came in almost emptiness now, the visions ceased, and Lymius could not feel anything not the cold, or emotion either. He had chosen wrong, the Sith was a twisted path, it was time to return to what was right...Then a roar came from over the nearby snow drift, and Lymius jumped up, igniting his orange saber, not the red one.

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:11 am

A wampa came hurtling over the snow drift, this was the cause of death, it was a blizzardish night when the troopers had gone missing, it took them by surprise. Lymius snapped out of his thoughts and automatically did the form II salute. Then charged at the creature as well.
In ten seconds, the battle was over, Lym us had slashed at the beast from a leap and hir its right shoulder. wen the creature swung around it lost its right paw. then in a furious attack, Lymius dove for it and was surprisingly thrown aside, but catching the beast with the force, Lymius launched his lightsaber and ended its life.

Reaching out and gathering his saber, Lymius thought inwardly, still rather empty, exept hope and entered, now a hope of finding the true path once and for all. Lymius smiled warmly for the first time in a year, and stepped through a rift, created just then.

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:04 pm

*The ship receives the clearance code and Darth Durvan lands it next to his lone hut.**He leaves the ship carrying two cages containing climbing taun-tauns.*
IC: If master Sevan wants me to practice, i shall*
*He sets down one cage at the other end of his hut. He sits in his chair at the other and begins channeling his all his hatred, anger and pain into the new power his master is teaching him, Deadly Sight. The helpless taun-taun screams in pain as it burns and dies*

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:41 pm

*Darth Durvan is awoken from his sleep my his master calling for him to meet.*
*He quickly grabs his gear and heds toward the slayer and blasts off into space as fast as he can.*

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:44 pm

*The Slayer lands and Durvan exits, moving to his hut.*
IC: Just a few things to grab and some meditating to do before i go.*
*He Builds a fire then he begins to meditate*

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:25 pm

*Durvan awakes from his meditation, and then proceeds to his ship then he heads for Corusant*

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:20 pm

*The two ships land and Durvan gets out of the fighter and heads for his hut to meditate*

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:27 am

Using adavnced sonar scanners the troopers located the small building in the middle of the snow. But being ARC's, they knew that whoever this person or alien might be, he exuded an aire of importance.They would not barge in, but would wait until he responded to there presence.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:43 pm

*Durvan senes the troops, he then uses force cloak to conceal himself from them, and he sneaks behind them, igniting his dual-bladed lightsaber.*
IC: Who are you and what are you doing spying on me?*

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 pm

The troops all jump alarmingly and point their weapons at him. The captain comes to the man and says, Good Day sir, apologies we like to keep close tabs on the inhabitants of this planet, we meant no threat, just wondering if you would like a permanent planetary allowance, and a rather larger and accomadating building built for you, Grand Commander Dyvius does seem rather friendly to all people on this planet, but the choice is yours.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:52 pm

IC: How much does it cost*

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:57 pm

*Dyvius himself appears from behind a snow drift, he had gone looking for his renegade men.* It seems, sense you happen to be the only man willing to join me on this icy planet...nothing, i shall have your allowance chip made and the building crews will begin.*Tells the ARC's to get moving and spread the news.* So have you been here long?

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:05 pm

IC: Since I was a child, with my parents until they died, then I left when my master found me. I recently returned, though.*

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:28 pm

IC: Now Im sorry, but i must gather my men, i have something to tend to, but we shall return, thank you, for your generousity*
*As hes leaves he sends a transmition to his five clone troops.*
:: Commander I want you five ready in 30 seconds. ::
[NPC]Yes, my lord.[/NPC]
*He boards his fighter, and his troops follow in the Slayer*

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:42 pm

He watches the sith closely...what was i thinking!? i extended an invitation to a sith? well he doesnt know who i am, so go figure...Must be those Togruta instincts finally kicking in, must need a living sole that thinks for itself...blast, well its not all bad, he doesnt give a rip about me really...at least my species change got me a potential mate...just hope that this new guy doesnt back stab me like sith are SO excellent at doing, well im making friends every day... Dyvius thinks. He then pulls out his holocom and says to Zelt: :: Zone in on my location, build a suitable living quarters that a sith lord will find appealing. And get a planetary allowance pass generated, do it quickly :: Dyvius walked away.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:43 pm

Two GT's land quietly, being quite quick on such short notice.
The structure will be complete in four days.
Next

Return to Rhen Var's Terrain