Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Not seeing Rose's face Goran takes aim from the tree tops. He puts his laser light on her chest. Making sure she can see it.*

*Goran was on a mission. He was on his way to gather intel and green cards to forge along with pure breed papers to sell to common people to take land from the rich 1% of Serenno.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:53 pm

*It was a second before she knew she was being watched. The red beam lighting up on her chest. Taking one hand off the rife trigger, still holding with the other hand. Reaching up slowly her breath was suck out of her as she lowered her hood off her head. At the same time squatting with her knees to place the rife to the ground making sure the scope on the top of the rife wasn't damage. Letting her eyes doing the dancing to see if she could pin point the one that had her lock in on her.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:19 am

*Goran fires his jet pack and flies over to where Rose is. He lands with his rifle at the alert as he walks towards Rose.*

=Goran=
"The Overlord is busy. Leave your message with me. I'll get it to the Overlord."

*Goran is gruff and terse but to the point. Rose is a wild one that he doesn't have time to babysit.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 am

*Rose's eyes track as soon as she hears the jet package until he lands some feet away from her.* *Making sure she took her ground and showed no weakness inside of her was a different story as all she want to do with to run away. At that she told herself that doing this for her father and for the memories of her brother. Listening to all that was said she hold her tongue as she once again think of just want she was to do. Best to give the message to this one that stood before her.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:56 pm

*Goran keeps his gaze on her. He assess' with his visor that she tells the truth. Despite elevated heartrate. He walks towards her closer.*

=Goran=
"He'll have to chat with me for now. If that is unacceptable that he has to talk to me instead then he really has nothing important to say to the Overlord. Unless otherwise then lead the way to your father, or get out of here. I have a lot of work to do."

*As said before, Goran is a solo act who is gruff and terse. Rose might have an easier time trying to convince a scrange to behave.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:50 pm

*Rose was having a hard time trying to not just turn get on her bike and just go. Wanting so much to comm her father but he after all had given her clear instruction not to use any kind of communication. Not even releasing that she had took a step back away from him with her heart seem it wanted to jump out of her chest. Giving him that look before speaking clearly she was taking his words in before speaking.*

*Clearly wanting to know if he was wanting her to take him on her bike it would be crowded but it could happen. Giving into herself more speaking her mind once more still not as much as she would around her father and others.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:44 pm

*Goran aims his wrist at the speeder and launches a quick tracer onto it.*

=Goran=
"Just go there to meet your father. I'll get there when I can. I prefer not to be seen coming."

*Goran knew the young woman was shaken up. He didn't care that she was, but if you were going to play with the big dogs you best be prepared to get bitten. She was beautiful but not in the physical sense. Not that she wasn't pretty. She had a courage. Not like a Mando womans but something to be a little admired.*

"Go and tell your father to expect me."

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:09 pm

*Taking aim at her speeder she only let out a gasp of air. Even closing her eyes for it as it run wild through her mind that he was going to destroy her bike. Hearing the thumb on the side having the courage to open her eyes only to see that it was still there. Catching her breath as much as she dared in front of this one.*

*It was something she cared not to get into so she just left it at that. It was still there as it had been back at that night when she lead them up through the sewers. It was there on her for front she didn't know if she hidden will from the on looker she was coursous that much was for sure what was under these armor of there. It was story she heard as how monsterous they was behind their armor that is way they hide their faces.*

*Here eyes didn't leave him for fear of what might happen in that spit second most around her said she was a fool with her wild behavior but she how every thought differential. Bending down where she had placed her rife taking it up in hand and walking backwards towards the bike where she then put the rife on her back. Getting on her bike in a way that didn't expose herself to him.*

*Rose having the engine on taking one last look backing up from here she had stop she was off back the way she had came.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:44 am

*When Goran watches Rose leave he makes his way to where she is heading. He knew of a shortcut.*

*Goran wasn't much of a talker since the incident with the Clan. He lost apart of himself then, especially when he counted on the Clan to help but didn't.*

*Goran uses his Jetpack to get where he was going.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:08 am

*Rose couldn't help but think of the one she was bringing to the meeting that she had no reason to doubt that was trailing her as she speak. It kind of give her an uneasy feeling to the fact that one was like hunter she was nothing but a prey to him.*

*Pushing her bike again hard as she went zoom from the Death Watch lands to that of the Netubi as she went where she felt the narrow trails to handle her bike. Until it came to a point that she parked it to make it on foot the rest of the way. It had to be this way she knew from what every her father had in mind. Knowing only that it had to do with keeping the Countess save.

Slinging her rifle over her right shoulder as she let her cloak go switching along the path that seem to be a game trail. After about half and hour of walking she let herself slow to the fact that it was starting to get over grown a lot more to the fact that branches had caught her hair a few times in the branches.

Making a bird call from her own lips as she slip herself from the thickets to an rust looking cabin of nothing but old wood that had rush all over the place.

Coming out of the front door with gun in hand was victor with her brother behind him with a weapon of his own.*

*If wasn't her problem if he couldn't follow a couple of trails.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:44 pm

*Goran appears out of nowhere to surprise all of them. He leans up against the wall looking at his rifle.*

=Goran=

"No Mandalorian gets "lost" child. I was here long before you pulled up."

*Gorans voice becomes even more serious and sharp tongued.*

"If the Overlord not being here is such an insult then I will be on my way. I have better things to do that the Overlord intended for me to do anyways. So speak or don't, either way I couldn't care."

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:02 pm

*Rose gave him the most dirty look as one could give him.*

*Victor giving Rose that fatherly look as she hold her tongue in more.*

*Waving to come into the cabin where there was paper laid out. As he waited until the door was shut even if they was out in the middle of no where. Wanting to know just how this one knew they was going to use this as a meeting place that was still beside the point that would be taken up later.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:43 pm

*Goran followed along. He wanted some one to trust since his own people couldn't. Dred would agree with this. The Countess was his wife after all.*

*Goran puts his sniper rifle at the alert and walks a little closer to Victor. He's gruff and surly as usual.*

=Goran=

"I understand. You want some people you can trust, without worrying about a blade in your back. However we only report to the Overlord. If he agrees with keeping you in the loop that's up to him. Understood? I do believe he'll want a way to meet with the Countess away from Mewton's eyes. This might provide the best solution. I'll run it by the Overlord soon as he gets back. As for knowing where this meeting was taking place, I make it my business to scout out ALL areas of a planet. Including this one. Now is there anything else you need?"
*The last part had a touch of sarcasm to it.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:39 pm

*Victor thinking up this for a while until it was all he could do to nod slowly not what he wanted to hear but it was a start. It was the thin smile that was a cross his lips, with the underlining of wanting to meet with the countess again. It was what he had a idea only this confirm it more. This thought he would keep to himself for now.*

*Before he could finish speaking Rose let out a yell then a few choice words. As while her father was speaking she just happen to be looking over some of the cover story to be put in place if this place would come into play.*

*Victor placing his hand upon her daughters should to calm her some what. Looking into her eyes for once with a very stern look.*

*Before she begin to cry as she had been holding back tears of angry then anything, she was rightly pissed. At the same time Victor knew he should have talked her about it before she saw it which he was going to when the time was right.

Trying to speak but Rose took her leave with her rifle from her shoulder out she went into the forest that was round the meeting place. Calab taking a few step to go after her only to be stop by his father. His father first speaking to Calab.*

*Letting him see for the first time some of the cover stories that could be put into place pointing to the higher position in the ranking of the Netubi House..*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:18 pm

*Goran has nothing to say about what happens. He watches Rose take off in a huff. Something about being at the mercy of those monsters. Which was ironic because he was used to being the one called monster.*

=Goran=
"I get it. You want protection for the Countess and take out the guards in place now. It'll be done."

*Meanwhile Dred's Virago touches down on DW soil. Walking out he gets the message that Goran is talking to Victor. Goran's Comm goes off and Dred comes over the comm speaking in Mando'a telling Goran he'll be there Shortly.*

=Goran=
"The Overlord himself will be here shortly to discuss things with you."

*Within a few minutes Dred's Nighthawk comes roaring up to the Meeting. Goran salutes then leaves in the direction Rose took off in. It was the same direction he had to go anyways. Dred walks up to Victor and takes his Buy'ce off.*

"Goran tells me you want to have some of my group infiltrate the ranks of Calum's guards. This is a good idea, for I had this planned as well. She means Worlds to me. As I'm sure you guessed."

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:08 pm

*This brought a look from Victor face even while the wait was on. It gave him more time to look over the details. Even when he got there Calab was the first to see him walk through the door. It wasn't until he took off his helmet and spoke did Calab nod at him. Taking a place by his father.

First thing Victor did was put out his hand to shake kind of odd for someone like Victor to do. It had to be done this way.*

*After getting down to let this all sink in just what Dred was getting himself into by doing this at the same time Victor knew he was his only and best hope to keep the Flower of his sister safe.*

*Rose left in a mess this wasn't fair to her. It was as if she met nothing every since her brother death she didn't have a voice like she did when he was alive. Taking a branch up in her hand as she started to strike out at anything that was in her path or along the route Rose was going. Speaking more then anything to the air.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:52 pm

*Dred regarded Victor with no expression as he told the story. His only concern was about his wife and even then he showed nothing on the exterior.*

*Inside Dred knew, but didn't care if Calum was pure or not. Mandalorians are loyal to their clan. Calum was apart of Clan Vizsla along with Death Watch. His loyalty to her was like no other. Dred never understood the importance of purity of blood. It's not blood that keeps a clan together it's unity under a strong leader. Something Victor understood at a small level.*

"Since we're being honest right now. I too having something to say. Calum is my wife. She is Aliit Vizsla. Since you are family she doesn't know about that makes you Aliit Vizsla as well. Since you are apart of Aliit Vizsla that makes you Kry'tsad. Death Watch. I will do anything for her, for any of you. I don't like Mewton. He's one of those fools who rely on lineage like Calums cousin Trey. What he tried to do was despicable. Which is why he took a very long time to die. No one gets away with attacking Aliit Vizsla. No one. I will detonate nukes in the atmosphere to protect her. She is my ca'tra cyar'ika, my darling night sky. Her lineage and money mean nothing to me. She will be the mother of my children. I will do anything to keep Mewton away."

*Dred ahs a look of serious intent on his face.*

=Goran=
*Meanwhile Goran catches up to Rose in a stealth fashion. He watches her and marvels at the fire in her. It reminds him of someone long ago.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:01 pm

*It something of a fly was caught in Victor throat it was now. It seem that there was more going on between them that he had thought was but a bit of puppy love. This caused him to rub the stubble on his chin. It seem that there was a few surprises. Most of what he said went over his head.*

*The deeper she walked into the forest the more she put other moves that her brother had taught her that was by giving her balls of her feet more of her wait to let her spend like a top. Doing this until she was panting so hard she had to stop put her hand on the tree that was beside her. As she did thinking she heard something she turn to see what she was looking but nothing there.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:03 pm

*When Victor asks him if it was a ruse to get leverage against the Court of Counts, Dred has a look on his face that stares straight though Victor. A look that would curl a Rancor into submission.*

"I care nothing about the Court. The Only one I do care about is ner ca'tra cyar'ika. The only reason I don't take them out is because she is one of them. She is their protection, not my protection. If you weren't family, I'd kill you you for challenging me like this. You have a lot to learn about Mandalorians. We have more honor than any ounce of noble blood here."

=Goran=

*Goran keeps his distance, but watches Rose. Off in the distance he can hear an animal. It wasn't close but at the rate of travel, they shouldn't be intersecting with it any time soon.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:30 pm

*Knowing what he needed to know more so then every now. Even to the fact that some shiver went up his spine. It only after a few minutes. He humble himself to Dred more in his eyes then anything.*

*It was something out there wanting to yell out to see if anyone would answer but she didn't do it, closing her lips tight. It wasn't until she started to back up against a tree did she hear the rushle again, this time closer. It have her heart to racing. Did her brother come to fetch her if that was so she wasn't going back with him to listen to his father.

It didn't take long to have that feeling it wasn't but something a lot bigger. It only give her more shivers then more fully knowing that there was something large out there. In her mind it was playing through like being on fast forward. it could only be a half dozen things this being started from the worst to that of that of other Death Watchers in the land of the Netubi.

It was then that she took up her rifle putting the butt to her shoulder but doing something more that was to find some cover to hide herself as best as she could. It was only after this time did she let herself start looking for what was she thought was coming out in front of her. It wasn't that what worried her. She had went hunting with her father and brothers more times she could count but not by herself. Trying to remember all that they had taught her in that second or so that she had to think on her feet. Smell was one was she down wind or upwind taking quickly her hand in the soil bring up some dead leaves so she release it seeing that she was up wind.*

*Moving now with some swiftness as to know that she would be the hunted knowing more then anything she needed to flip it around so that she could be the hunter what every was out their her prey.*
PreviousNext

Return to Serenno's Open Terrian