Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Watching until the doors had closed behind them, letting it all out at once she was emotional at this staged.* I know what he says isn't so I know my mother bloodlines I was made to memorize it when I was very very young was told never to forget it. *Pausing what seem like a long time as she let out more tears that had been stored with in her.*

What if he telling the truth about my mother...who and why would they want to cover this up ..I'm trying to stay strong for this all...I know this comes with being a good strong leader.... Dred its still not easy.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:30 pm

*Trey is going to suffer for this. Dred gets red hot with rage. He contains it to hold her close.*

*Dred takes her into his arms. He holds her until she stops sobbing.*

"Truth is a matter of perspective. It's what you amke true. Noble blood does not a leader make. It's earned. It's what I've know all along. He tried to kill out your entire family through cowardice. For that he will suffer for what he did to you."

*Dred smiles*

"Had he not tried to kill you, we wouldn't have fallen in love and been married had he not. So in some small way we owe him."

*Dred gets dark when he says the next words.*
"And I intend to pay him back in full."

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:44 pm

*Looking once again up at him through watery eyes understanding what he was saying knowing it was the truth in some way. Smiling back at him as she batted way some more of her tears that was left over. He was right it really didn't matter where she came from it was what she was now. After all she was the Head of the Netubi family had a people to look after, they with all that had taken place over the last few month needed her more then anything and she needed them.*

Your right my love that one thing I wouldn't change out of this whole thing, you know my father use to have a saying. Its not what the past had done to you its what the future had in store for you I can say with out a doubt that its starting to look brighter by the second..

*After his mood once again darken with the words he spoke. Letting herself regain conposor.*

Should we start by telling him about us, that really drive a knife home and deep.

Affiliation:

Last edited by Countess Calum Netubi on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Affiliation:

Last edited by Countess Calum Netubi on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:13 pm

[quote="Countess Calum Netubi":2wlomy0x][action:2wlomy0x]Looking once again up at him through watery eyes understanding what he was saying knowing it was the truth in some way. Smiling back at him as she batted way some more of her tears that was left over. He was right it really didn't matter where she came from it was what she was now. After all she was the Head of the Netubi family had a people to look after, they with all that had taken place over the last few month needed her more then anything and she needed them.[/action:2wlomy0x]

[color=#4040FF:2wlomy0x]Your right my love that one thing I wouldn't change out of this whole thing, you know my father use to have a saying. Its not what the past had done to you its what the future had in store for you I can say with out a doubt that its starting to look brighter by the second..[/color:2wlomy0x]

[action:2wlomy0x]After his mood once again darken with the words he spoke. Letting herself regain conposor.[/action:2wlomy0x]

[color=#4040FF:2wlomy0x]Should we start by telling him about us, that really drive a knife home and deep. [/color:2wlomy0x][/quote:2wlomy0x]

[color=#FFFF00:2wlomy0x]*Dred smiles as he puts his Buy'ce back on.*[/color:2wlomy0x]

"Let's break the bad news to him gently."

[color=#8000BF:2wlomy0x]*The only thing that would be greater than telling Trey that Death Watch had married into the family is if they had a child on the way. Oh to see that look on his face. Oh well the Marriage would have to suffice.*[/color:2wlomy0x]

[color=#FFFF00:2wlomy0x]*Dred takes Calum by the hand and walks her towards where Trey was getting worked over hard.*[/color:2wlomy0x]

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 pm

*Playing a cross that small mouth of hers was some what of a grin. Only after that being taken out to where Trey was being worked over did she put on her face again. Telling herself to be strong he killed her father and would have killed her out right if it hadn't been for Dred coming across her that night.*

Stop

*Holding up her hand towards the ones working him over.* Looking over here Trey I have some wonderful news,

*Getting up close to him now as she spoke very quietly but loud enough for all to hear.* If you want to start calling me unpure or common will take to heart what I going to say to you...I'm out right married to this one standing be side me *that was all it took for Trey to want to grab at her that if he could get his hands free from the hold he was in.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 am

*As Trey struggles to get free. Dred walks out from behind Calum and gives Trey a furious Keldabe Kiss with his buy'ce. Staring at him through his T visor after.*

"That's right. Sooner or later House Netubi is going to hear the little footsteps of a Mando that has claim to the throne of House Netubi. One who honors family and doesn't slay their kin for a title. One that will bring honor through battle when they face their enemies on the battlefield."

*Dred stands back up. He speaks in plain basic so Trey can understand.*

"Break every bone in his body but don't kill him. I want him awake for it all. I have a suprise for him after that."

*The commandos nod as they begin beating him again.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:22 am

*Calum watch on fully with out turning her head to the face that Trey the one that grew up with her was now about to met his death sooner or later but not with out going through a lot of pain. In few words Calum raised her voice more then she every did before to be heard with some force behind it. Not knowing many words in Dred tongue as yet.*

If in the future we take upon to have children then it be there laughter that will feel the House of Netubi Halls.

*With grin upon her face at that thought of having his children made her glow. Not planning on any time soon to have children after all they had been very careful so that wouldn't happen until the time was right.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:00 pm

*Dred looks back after taking Calum out.*

"Let those words be your final ones."

*Trey is then taken to a table and strapped in and muzzled. Joachim then enters with a blunt insrument like hammer then proceeds to break as many bones as he can starting with his feet and ending with his jaw. Joachim takes his time and makes sure Trey doesn't pass out with an adrenaline shot to make sure he is awake to feel all of it.*

*Meanwhile Dred and Calum get one last night together before she has to go back to Mewton. Before that Trey gets one last send off.*

*The next morning Dred and Calum come out to a cage. Trey is badly beaten a bloody beyond recognition. Dred stops and turns to Calum.*

"You might not want to watch this next part."

*Three starving nexu could be heard grwoling for blood because they haven't been fed in a while.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:17 pm

*It happen to be a very bright day starting out. It was how the sun was dancing on her face to warm it up. Standing next to Dred as he spoke those few words keeping her emotion well balanced. Just to look upon what once was Trey but now look like a bloody mess of bones and skin.*

No *Touching his chin with her hand.* This is part of being a leader, I must do this for myself.

*Trying to stay strong.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:03 pm

*Dred looks at her through his T visor.*

"Alright. You didn't have much for breakfast, but this may make you lose your lunch."

*Dred walks into the holding area. He takes out his darksaber, not the heirloom darksaber that is in the family vault back on Concordia but a saber that was taken from a Sith, and ignites it. He walks over to Trey with Trey looking at him through one good eye still and swings his arm severing both legs and one arm while the other is still cuffed to a wall. Trey screams as much as he can with a broken jaw. Dred deactivates the saber, puts it back and then picks up the severed body parts. He then tosses them to the nexu that were ravenous. Before Dred is finished walking out the nexu have finished their meal and are hungry for more. When Dred walks out he signals to activate the release of the nexu who now have a taste for Trey's blood. Trey with one arm still cuffed to the wall tries to move but the nexu swarm. Trey screams as he is being eaten alive. The crunching of bone can be heard as Trey lets out one last blood curdling scream. Then all that can be heard was chewing and the crunching of bones.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:33 pm

*How could she loose her breakfast she hadn't had much any way her stomach had been a bit on the upset side. It was nothing to have her stomach doing that after all that has taken place. Beside she had already seen him beat up and blood coming from him how much worse could be.*

*After the first limb coming off she had to swallow hard. Even then that didn't stop from the taste coming to her mouth. What really lost it for her was the sicken crunching of bones and the tearing of skin. Turning her head she took to heaving up. After a few minutes she thought she could stand straight up but now when she look up at Dred, there was a tears coming down her face.* *Knowing why Dred did what he did and that being his nature. How could one be so dark and twisted when it came to killing, even those he did kill her father. It was something she knew that had to do with his believe of honor and family. With out a doubt she still loved him very deeply.*

My love I wasn't strong enough *What thought that then took hold was what would the other think of her as a week wife for Dred, no she she was screaming out in her mind. Wanted his men to respect him fully.*

Its done he got what he had coming to him. *Feeling that Dred still had a hold of her tighly.* I need to get refreshed back into my Countess clothes, so I might need a little help.

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:29 am

*Dred scoops her up after she yacks and carries her off. She has tears coming down her face. Once they are out of range of the commandos he talks to her that she can hear him over the men cheering about the nexu fighting over Trey's remains.*

*Dred wasn't the type to brag, so he saved his I told you so moment. What he was really concerned about was his angel. He could tell that it was upsetting to her to see such barbaric things unfold. He knew her, he watched her sleep, the way she moved. Like when she had a slight curl to her smile when happy, the way she furrowed her brow when upset. The way she walked so proper yet so defiant. Dred loved all of that about her. In the short time together he knew a lot about her and fell more in love with her everyday. Not typical Overlord stuff to be sure. Time was slipping away and Dred knew Mewton wouldn't let them be together. Normally he would just kill mewton but Calum wouldn't like that. So he had to make the best of the last few hours together.*

"You are strong you just weren't ready for that. You have strong guts but a weak stomach and that's nothing to be ashamed of. As for Trey he had to learn a lesson. As do my men. All need to know that no one and I mean No one tries anything against my love and lives to tell about it. The know a fate worse than death will befall them."

*Dred puts her down as they enter the room.*
"Come my love, lets get you ready. I'm sure Mewton will want you looking your best. He'll probably expect you to be covered in filth. *He chuckles.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 pm

*By the time they reacted their room she had her tear stop drying the last of them.**Taking to heart all that he spoke to her as if knowing that he deeply meant every word he said. It was strange how it had only been a short time ago she was still off doing her schooling. Even those Dred had only been in her live a short time, he had taught her more about life then some books had only thing she had been taught was the right things to do and act like around all kinds of people. What she had went through these past few months wasn't in her books that was for sure. Lets see yes I'll just go find that book on What to so if your father is poison and your cousin want your spot as Head of the House. On yes let not for get how to deal with monster coming to tear you up and killers hiding in your bedroom. That was over in Class 101.*

*Giving way to what he was saying about what Mewton would think her being filth being with these monster as he likes to call them.* Oh yes, I mean you just stink so bad, haven't washed be hind your ears in months. *Giving away to a playful push.* *Just looking at him right now. Knowing that not when they would see each other again with Mewton still running things for the House of Netibu. Which knowing that would change with the reading of the Will. Then that could still be a few days or even a month away. Just the thought of not being near him or even feeling his warm body next to her when she went to sleep and wake. It only wanted her to be with him more now then every. It just wasn't that it really was that she could tell he loved her not for what she could bring to him in the form of titles and money. No this was very different. Knowing with what they had been through that he wouldn't like anything happen to her would use her as a pawn in some kind of deadly game that was being played.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:49 am

*Dred takes off his Buy'ce. He sets it down and walks Calum to the refresher.*

"Yeah I can hear him now. Filthy Mongrel monsters had you captive, you need to wash and have Real gentlemen court you and treat you like the nobility you are."

*Dred laughs as he mocks Mewtons voice.*

"If he only knew."

*Dred wraps himself around her with a hug from behind her and holds her for a few minutes. He kisses her on the neck and then lets go to get her her dress and all her stuff.*

"We should get you ready."

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:51 pm

*Couldn't help herself but laugh at his mockery. It seem plain to her just what was between the two. Knowing deep down it wasn't Dred being the one with the deep problem. That was clearly see when her friend Andrew wanted to just talk to her. It seem to her that no one was high in Ser Mewton book.*

Yes if he only knew, you bedded me.

*Smiling only to feel his gentle lips upon her neck making her desire him more but knowing that they must get going.*At less one thing was that she wouldn't have to be forced into any kind of married of any type as her father had talk to her about giving her that one freedom that she would make the right choice have the goodies of her people in mind when she did. Calum's knew that this time would come but did it have to be so soon it seem only yesterday she had woke here.**

Yes, we should.

*Slipping her into layers of under dresses then her dress of black. Then came her hair only this time she put in a very simple up due. Turning around when she was all lacyed up tight. Looking up at him with her eyes as she give him a small kiss.*

Well I think that should be it all my other cloth are gathered up and packed. Well... *Bitting the bottom of her lip.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:30 am

"Don't worry. I'll be around. We can figure out a way to be with each other again without Mewton knowing. Besides he's due for retirement soon anyways and then we can start our family."
*Dred says it to her like it was her who really needed the convincing. He was also doing his best to not make her cry.*
*When Calum gives him a small kiss, he smiles at her. When she bites her lower lip he goes in for an even more passionate kiss, holding the back of her head, lasting a few minutes. When they are done Dred puts his forehead against hers and wlak to go pick up his Buy'ce. Putting it back on he takes her by the hand and walks her out the base. When they arrive there is a speeder with two Mandos on Basilisk War Droids flanking the speeder. Dred helps her into the speeder by lifting her up into it and enters himself by hopping into it. He then speeds off with the two flanking his position.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:22 pm

*When Dred arrives he receives a message from Clan Australis. He then Gets ready to go to the place on the secret transmission that was sent. He tells Goran and Joachim that they are in charge until he gets back and that no one other than Calum, Victor, Rose or Calab are allowed on base. Dred then jumps into his ship dubbed "Silent Justice", he makes his way to open orbit.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 am

*In the open space of the land Rose felt the happiest away from everyone and everything. Liking the wind in her face with her long hair waving in back of her. Stopping once to cheek her data on where to met up with these ones that had took up residence on Serenno outsiders. Just what was her father thinking with this meeting one of her father had already went up to the great King of Heaven. Still she would obey her father being these outsiders to the shake. It wasn't like her father couldn't get her brother Calab to be the one to fetch them. Thinking she was no servant to these monster, even those that night back at the Netubi manor in the city. Even those part of her wanted to see those in action with all the story that she had been filled with by other talk.*

*Taking off once again this time pulling her pale pink hood over her to keep the sun from beating down upon her. Having half an hour ago as she past into the last part of the Netubi lands. Getting into the part of Dead lands that was the Death watchers now. After crossing something make her stop the speeder bike something had got her attention a head of her. Grabbing her rifle she had over the back of her shoulders any case she took her hood down as she started to listen as best as she could.*
PreviousNext

Return to Serenno's Open Terrian