Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Fiyarro

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Re: Fiyarro

*The girls strength had to be admired. Calum could learn a thing from her. Knowing the wife she did what she had to do. She had a gentle heart and it was why Dred loved her. She was his opposite. The balance to his ways. That was why he did this. This was why he was glad Rose said what she did.*

"I don't question why. I adapt and move on. Truth be told I was expecting this. No plan goes off without some hitch in it. I hope you know that we came here to exact revenge. Death Watch isn't known for subtly, we a known for high casualties and serious property damage. When it goes down you might not want to stick around."

*Dred looks over the map. Radioing the rest he puts everyone into position. He then rolls up the map and hands it back.*

"Those that celebrate with this usurper will die as well."

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 pm

*Victor looked at his son with his eyes only before placing his hand on his shoulder.*

*It was after grabbing the map from Dred that she look first her brother in the eyes then her father.*

*Cabal knowing this wasn't the time or place to air family business only give a short chuckle.*

*Messing up her hair a bit before he waved her to lead.*Not liking it one bit but then that what you get for letting Rose follow him and their brother doing boy games growing up. Bother her father and dad called out for her to watch and listen.**

*Tried to put the bravos face on only knowing what she felt inside she had came to far she wouldn't be backing down.*

*After more talk it was then put into plan that Rose would leave first come back after making sure that the way was all clear. It only took a few second but to the others it would have seen minutes. Telling them about the guards where they was placed which ones she had to put to sleep was the words she used even those she wanted revenge.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:32 am

*Dred looks at rose through his Visor, then at Victor.*

"Your courage is to be commended young lady, but foolish. You have neither the experience or the know how to take on a small armada. Let us handle it."

*Dred looks at the rest of his team.*

"There's only going to be one speed. Mine. If you can't keep up, don't step up. You'll only get yourself killed in the crossfire."

*Joachim starts to giggle like a drunken fool rubbing his hands together. Giddy at the chance to shed more blood.*

=Joachim Steuben=
"It's going to be messy."
*Dred puts his hand on his shoulder.*

"Calm yourself Vod. Don't let the anticipation get the better of you. I need you clear and focused."

*Jaochim nods but still giggles a little. Dred takes back his hand and turns to Victor.*

"You and your family should get to safety. Your sons death will be avenged. I swear it."

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:14 am

*Victor taking himself by the passage which his daughter rose had brought them up. It was then that he gave a nod to his son that was left alive. With that nod Calab was over to his sister with a arm around her. Rose started to fight some before giving a long sigh.*

*It what she left unsaid that anyone with a keen since could see it with in her eyes. She wanted to to watch these monster in action. It wasn't that she was some how twisted more of curious to her. After hearing all kind of story of these one. After that time before the passage was closed last words was spoken.*

*With that the stone slide was closed they would wait to where they had decide upon. Knowing with what was to come they would have to make a quick get way from this place. As no doubt in Victor mind this would go down with a load bang one that would bring the authorities running.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:51 am

*The elite society of Serenno dance and drink like pompous nobility. The man they honor is doubly so. He wears the finest clothing afforded to him because of his newly aquired title of Count. What little do they know is they celebrate a usurper and kinslayer. They will know soon enough. Dred walks into the middle of the room with his Clan Drape over one arm and holding his Buy'ce in the other. The room gasps in horror at his blantant party crashing. Trey become hot with rage.*

=Trey=
"How dare you show your filthy mongrel face here at my coronation party! GUARDS SEIZE HIM!"

*Dred motions with his hand and the gaurds get taken out with sniper fire. With another wave of his hand the rest of the 35 commandoes of Death Watch come crashing in through the windows and surround the place. The people cry out but get surrounded.*

"Trey is it?" *Dred's condescension is quite clear and cutting.*
"You gave us no choice but to crash. I mean what's one bloody coup compared to another? I figured we had something in common. But we really don't. You see we aren't usurping kinslayers like you. Nor do we openly celebrate it like the rest of you fools do."

*Trey is visibly bothered by this but maintains his composure.*

=Trey=
"Brave words for an animal. They mean nothing without any proof."

*Dred smiles and makes Trey uneasy. He sort of chuckles when the next statement comes out.*

"I'm so glad you said that."

*Dred motions agian and a holoprojector is placed in the center. The HNN news person appears.*

=HNN reporter=
:: And this just in. A disturbing report of betrayel and greedy ambition from within House Netubi. Documents coming from personal financial statement and recorded confessions from those he paid confirm this horrid truth that, Trey newly appointed Count of House Netubi, Masterminded the whole bloody coup. A sad day for nobility everywhere. A dark cloud for Serenno. ::

*Dred beems a defiant grin as he puts his Buy'ce on. He walks up to Trey and looks at the guards. They look at each other then at Trey. They back away and leave just Dred standing in front of Trey.*

=Trey=
"I had to do it. Calum had Mongrel blood in her she had to be taken out to keep House Netubi pure."
*Dred blows away the guards,covering Trey in blood. He then fires his phrik bolo around Trey capturing him. He motions for two of his men to take him away. Trey wiggles and fights but can't escape. He screams that all he wanted was to keep house Netubi pure. Dred then signals the rest of the group to take out the party goers. As Dred leaves he hears flamethowers, smells burning flesh and the dying screams of the "Elites" as he make for the exit. He smiles big because Trey was going to take a very long time to die and suffer more than the ones who helped celebrate his kinslaying.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:15 pm

*As this took place one of the many rooms that was part of the mansion had a very tried looking gray hair man tied to a chair in the middle of the room. It was natural to have him wonder what was taking place just be on the door. As his ears hearing the two thugs that was left out side the door of Mewton room to guard him. Took off running down towards the baloney that over look the ball room.

The two guards just looked at the horror what was taking place below. One grabbing for a commlink to call out for help. Only didn't know if it got out as a bullet hit him right in the forehead then other one was taking out in the same fashion.*

*Victor, Rose and Cabal was out side of the gates by now waiting for Dred to show back up. Even then they could hear the screaming taking play. Rose after being so strong had to suck in a bit of air only to have it written all over her face. In Cabal face it was written all over it he wanted to be in there killing those that was responsible for his brother death. That was when Victor put a hand on his shoulder.*

*with out a word Cabal shook his head once. Putting his arm around his younger sister waited out the horror that was befalling inside. Only then did she hear the seriens in far distance.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:31 pm

*Trey is sped off in a speeder to Death Watch Territory. Dred signals for his men to get out of there in Mando'a and meets Victor and his family outside.*

"Mewtons on his way back to the cabin. You three meet him there. Once things have cleared up, Trey will meet his death Calum...I mean the Countess willmeet after she has given Trey the Death sentence he gave her father, his uncle. After that the Countess will contact all four of you at the cabin once things have cooled off. Understood?"

*Dred waits for acknowledgement the takes off as the sirens get closer.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:54 pm

*Victor look straight up at him with a tight press lips. Then a small smile follow by amused chuckle.*

*Victor place a hand on his son shoulder just patted.*

*Turning to face Rose now only he knew that what every he said should wouldn't listen to him.*

*Giving a nodded trying to his children waving them to the front gate putting in the codes that would let the gates open. Even before he could turn back Dred was gone. As the police got there after sometime of talking trying to explain. After sometime the search started for Mewton with in the a hour time they had him unbound. He was banged up a bit but nothing with out time will heal him up. It was then that the story was confirmed. Knowing with out a doubt that this was far from over with having to have to deal with the media with what was the tell tell sign that the Death Watch was involved.*

*Sometime later Victor along with Mewton was in front of of the media.*

*With that he turn with Mewton that was being help lend off to the side in a speeder not with out reporters shouting they wanted more details. Which would fellow later on after a day or two when the Countess was back at the manor on the Netibu's lands.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:25 pm

*Being some days past, the Netibu manor here in the city still had a lot of work to be done to it. When the Death Watch had help bring down the ones that was the pretenders. It was a mess to clean up as it left none that had been invited to the crowning alive. Whole family lines had been wiped out. It also seem that Ser Mewton would make the the desiesion about who would head up there Countess house hold here. While the other one was headed up still by Ser Mewton.*

*In the city itself in a very middle class part nothing fancy about the house or those that lived with in them. On the a very street at the end in a white house stood a mother and her daughters in yard weeding out their flower beds. It had been sometime for them to spend a long day together. After all they had on darken clothes for morning as their brother had given his life in the serves for the House of Netubi.

It was the one that was away from the others Rose that had the hardest time dealing with it. As it seem she had been the closest. Even when her mother frown upon it at the end it was always Rose younger brother taking her out to hunt on the Netubi land. Having family members working for the Countess herself it had perks to it. All she wanted to do was flee out to the land for some alone time. At far that hadn't happen it wouldn't happen so she had been put in her place like her other sister, to be form into being a young lady one that would be more desirable to find a husband for. Husband didn't want a spirit women, but one that was obedience could do her duty to him that was to run a house hold and give him babies.

Knowing now since her brother was gone her time was fast coming upon her this made her even more wanting to run away. Hoping her father wouldn't go back on his word.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:14 am

*Rose looking at the time knowing it was getting short on it. Picking herself up from the place she had been pulling weeds from. Wiping the dirt off her hands. Stepping into the house to grab a few things before she was off to the speeder bike of hers that her father given to her for her 14th birthday with out her mother approval.*

*Kissing all her little sister on the forehead, with the youngest one named lily wanting to go with her. Telling her that she would take her for a ride when she got back. She was happen with that after some time. Kissing her mother also on the cheek, still it was the look in her eyes that shaking of her head. Leaving the city behind her.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:58 pm

*Althalos ship came down into the outskirts of the city he sat their turning the ship off for a minute before he go up and left the ship. he walked out of the ship and pulled his data pad off his belt entering the address that the man gave him*

"hope this address will be right."

*Althalos tightened his eye wrap as he started to walk towards the address taking his time as he went through the city looking at all their was to look at before he got to the place. he looked up at it a shrugged and went up and knocked on the door.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:35 pm

*The place he would be looking at would be a building. Outside there was a few kids was running around it would say the address before it but even before he had a chance. A very plump looking kid came up to him wiping something away from his mouth.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:39 pm

*Althalos looked down at the little kid a bit confused at where he was but sighed lihtly and smiled and looked at the kids*

"Why hello there"

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:45 pm

*The little one looking up at him through red eyes of his. Looking at him with some curiosity.*

*Running his arm over his nose, as hearing a mother voice in the back ground for him to come over to her. As the mother came face to face with this one before her.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:00 pm

*Althalos Smiled at the little boy*

"Yes I guess I would be a stranger"

*Althalos looked up and saw the mother and smiled lightly at the woman*

"Hello there my name is Althalos Wydra I came here becuase a man in the city over gave me this address saying it would help me find a way into the security force for the House of Nutubi. Yes I am a stranger on this planet and ive seen the holonet news casting but though why not help"

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:17 pm

*Raising her eyebrow up now as she let herself take a good long look at him. As she let once again take a deep breath.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:40 am

*Althalos heard this and sighed lightly thinking the people on this world had to many cousins but at the word of food he smiled and nodded*

I guess I am a bit hungry

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:06 pm

*Althalos laughed at what the mouther had to say and shook his head no*

"No I promise I will not kill your children I assure you I am here strictly for what I told you and I'll leave like I was never here and you won't have to worry"

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:47 pm

*This brought a smile a little chuckle from the woman. At the same time the baker that was her husband was at the gate. Smiling as she let her look at him then to the one that shown up at there door step.*

*As they waved him into the little house, as soon as she went inside the pair there was a long dinner table in the kitchen. As she let him take a sit at one of the empty chairs as Heather went to get the meal from the stove. After they had broken break some wine before it was Reif that spoke up.*

PreviousNext

Return to Fiyarro