Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:18 am

Read this Planet's entry in the Traveler's Guide

Thyferra
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Thyferra

*Thyferra was a hot, humid planet located in the Polith system on the Rimma Trade Route. It was on Thyferra where almost all of the Galaxy's bacta was produced. Thyferra was the homeworld of the Vratix people.*

- Mainly sith, yet any one interested in RP is encouraged

-Type of RP you are most likely to find here
Business transactions and negotiations
Sith training
Character building (new players developing their characters and starting off in the universe)
Old characters sitting around on rocking chairs drinking and telling younglings what it was like back in the 'good old days' when sith where real sith and younglings didn't just walk wily nilly over respectable sith's well manicured lawns :-)
"get off my grass ya young wiper snapper before i get my light saber out and give ya the thrashing your pappy should have"
Long term pre agreed RP
Lunacy and debauchery, humour and silliness

-We encourage all RPers here and the group currently running the locations has an established system whereby new players may come to ask for loans and guidance to begin in the RP environment.
Players from all groups and denominations are welcome and we expect interactive RP at all levels
To begin in RP here simply 'arrive' at the planet in a method you choose and begin to interact
However we encourage people to read a little of the back story first so as to get a better feel for the story line

The planet locations are currently supervised by the VSE.
This band of fun loving crazies are open to all sorts of ideas and just looking to enjoy their experience here.
Other planets with locations you may wish to visit that are under VSE supervision are: Tanaab, Reecee, Nal Hutta and Yaghdul
They are currently not looking to recruiting but are always looking for new drinking partners