Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 am

Re: Open Orbit

[quote="Dav Man'Sell":1kivg8rc][npc name=Brilliant Guardian Comms Officer:1kivg8rc][color=#00BFFF:1kivg8rc]::All Squadrons, this is the [i:1kivg8rc]Brilliant Guardian[/i:1kivg8rc]. Yavin Station has been taken offline by an electromagnetic pulse. Engage at will, be ready for further instructions.::[/color:1kivg8rc][/npc:1kivg8rc]

[color=#BF8000:1kivg8rc][i:1kivg8rc]Sithspit[/i:1kivg8rc][/color:1kivg8rc] [color=#fed000:1kivg8rc]*She thought.*[/color:1kivg8rc] [color=#BF8000:1kivg8rc]We were looking to Yavin Station for co-ordination. Now we're out of contact with the Commodore [i:1kivg8rc]and[/i:1kivg8rc] Master Man'Sell.[/color:1kivg8rc]

[color=#fed000:1kivg8rc]*She reached forward to her target computer, selecting a few targets from the Mandalorian formation, scanning them for her first objective.*[/color:1kivg8rc]

[color=#BF8000:1kivg8rc]Nothing. Nothing. [i:1kivg8rc]Noth--[/i:1kivg8rc] Hello... what is this?[/color:1kivg8rc]

[color=#fed000:1kivg8rc]*Her lips curled upwards as she set her sights on a freighter that was doggedly weaving it's way for the station. It was a softer target than the LAAT/is headed in for the same target, and if they could whittle down a few of the softer targets early on, they'd have more forces to donate to harder ones later. She logged the data - she still needed to talk with the other Battlegroup Guardian Squadron leaders.*[/color:1kivg8rc][/quote:1kivg8rc]

[color=#00FF00:1kivg8rc]His sensor array started bleeping like a mad man...Or a droid with a cursing problem. He arched an eyebrow and almost laughed. Almost. He hauled up on the yolk, the armed freighter pulling up and over an exploded hulk of....something. He didnt see.....He noted a squadron coming his way. So, they thought the Fortuitous soft did they...Perhaps if I had posted earlier that it is a YV-929 Armed Freighter they wouldnt think that....[/color:1kivg8rc]

[comlink:1kivg8rc]Haran Squadron. Keep those X-Wings off my choobies. Kill everything[/comlink:1kivg8rc]

[color=#00FF00:1kivg8rc]2 Clicks over the com registered affirmative. 10 Bessies and to tra-kade's wheeled aparts and split into to wings, moving to intercept....Ashrah primed the 4 turbolasers, 2 on either wing...One light Turbolaser per side, and one regular per side, ready to fire should someone be stupid enough to get close. the 4 Assault Concussion tubes were armed as well. 2 in front, 2 facing rear. The twin Ion Cannon on the nose ready for a defense. She could out shoot an X-wing any day of the week....BUt she wasnt nearly as nimble.....[/color:1kivg8rc]

[comlink:1kivg8rc]Here we come.......[/comlink:1kivg8rc]