Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Temple of the Blueleaf Cluster

Administrator
Administrator

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:59 am

Temple of the Blueleaf Cluster

*The Temple of the Blueleaf Cluster, also known as the Blueleaf Temple, was a temple on Yavin 4 located near the Massassi Temple, with a small river separating the two. Its name came from the fact that images of blueleaf-shrub leaves were carved into the outer surface of the temple. It contained a mysterious blue energy crystal.*

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:27 am

Re: Tenple of the Blueleaf Cluster

Two squads of Y4PDA stormtroopers, six men, stationed themselves inside the temple's chamber. They set of two packs of sensor equipment, one for detecting biological intruders, and one for detecting electrical equipment, such as vehicles, weapons, and the like.
The two squads broke into three groups, with two stationed inside the temple, and two patrolling each of the four corners of the BlueLeaf Temple.

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:43 pm

Delmani shook his head, muttering as he followed her, "I'll have to teach her some respect too..." The two squads of stormtroopers Delmani had sent ahead leave the area, camping off to the south and leaving no trace of their presence.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:52 pm

"Ah! Look! Old man here took me to see a realy old ruin... Nice... I guess I am still without warm water am I not?"

*as she exited the woods, and saw the temple, she was Actually amazed, the blue carwings gave a nice touche for the temple... and she felt some kind of strong power eminate from it... She felt for the surroundings, and found something...*

"There is a, military comm to the south of us, your henchmen, Captain?"

*She called him Captain, becosue she figured he actually whanted her to call him Delmani... it gave her a slight satisfaction.*

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:01 pm

Delmani grunted, "Yeah, I have men posted here, but I've sent them south for the next couple of days." He tried to ignore her prolific use of the word captain, a dirty word in his mind, but she didn't seem to want to budge on that issue. Perhaps she was teasing him.
Delmani stepped up to the temple's main entrance, and into the single chamber inside.
"We'll set up here and get you dry." He swallowed, "T-the hot springs are just a little ways over, if you fancy a bath, miss." His sudden use of the formal "miss" was weird, but then again, talking about women taking baths was not something Delmani had had a lot of experience with.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:09 pm

"Yes, that I whould kill for..."

*She followed him in, thew off her packs, and at once ran out to the hot springs... If he followed to see what the hell she is up to, he whould see a trail of soaked cloths, and finally a naked young woman run and blung into a steamy pool of water... and then, a full heartedly sigh.....*

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh Gods and Makers! I realy needed this..."

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Delmani followed her, obviously, making no secret of his presence. While she bathed, rather naked indeed, Delmani waited, sitting on a small boulder. He had removed his armor, and was now cleaning it, remaining clothed in his body suit. "So, Sy," he asked, munching on a rather bland ration bar, "What do you know about the Clone Wars?"

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:08 pm

"Well, I missed most history lessons, not carign about old Sithspit... Especially if you dont know how tomorrow looks like... The CIS attacked starting with the Nabooh Conflict, and the Republic Fought them back, through changing into the more effective Empire, and using an army of clones... Unfortunetly, nearly all jedi died in that fight, but they died as heroes at least...

And victorius became the Empire."

*Only her head looked out of the steaming water, and her eyes were closed... emjoying the heat.*

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:20 am

Delmani frowned deeply, thinking back to all his years spent on Kamino, learning at the feet of Jango Fett and Kal Skirata. "It goes a little deeper than that." He muttered, finishing his ration cube.
"The Clone Wars was not just a contest of armies, but a contest of ethics." He replied, his eyes focusing strictly on Syla's half-shaven head.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:39 am

"Ethics? It is maybe thats why I didnt learn anything in history class..."

*She looked at him*

"Care to throw me one of those captain?"

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:56 am

Delmani crouched, facing Syla, his arms resting on his knees.

"Would you think it ethical if I were to clone you, a hundred times over, millions of times over, knowing that those clones would be genetically altered to age at double the rate of a normal human being, forced to suffer through years of grueling training, which often times turns deadly, and who are never given the chance, or the offer to live a normal life, forced into slavery by a desperate government who could care less about their existence or their welfare?"

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:02 am

"Well... that whould be one army that whould agree you are a jerk Captain..."

*She chuckled.*

"No, it isnt. I believe, the choice to go killing, and maybe get killed yourself should be yours... and I am no expert, but if you are a clone, youa re still a living breathing being, a masse of genetically equal individuals. But still individuals.

On the other hand, Desperate times crave desperate mesures... and at time, I wastn even a glimt in the milkmans eye."

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:05 am

Delmani nodded, "Good response, it makes sense. But look what happened to the Republic after the war: the Empire rose to power."
He cocked his head, "Wouldn't you agree it would have been better not to clone such an army, and allow the Separatists the chance to revolt, destroying the weak and crumbling Republic?"

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:10 am

*She frowned.*

"I dont like "what if"-s. What if the emperor was a tranvestite? If you were born as a dopnkey instead? What if I whould have been found by a sith before setting off to search for jedi?

We dont know what whould have happened if the Separatists whould have won. I picture, instead of stormtroopers, we whould ahve had Super Battle Droids walking the streets... at least they whould not be sadistic bustards... only ruthless when needed. How about that Protein bar Captain?"

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:51 am

Delmani laughed, even though the conversation pained him more than she would ever know. "You're definitely quick, Sy." He stood, stretching. "I'm no Jedi, or Jetiise, as my people call them, Sy, and I can't teach you to lift objects with your mind, or shoot lightening from your fingertips. But I can teach you how to survive on a battlefield."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:58 am

"I know Delmani, but I just pointed out, if the sith found me, I whould be on the other side of the line... and other what if.

and to say the truth, I am more thankfull for your teachings now, then any of the knowlege of the force... I may battle before I am a full jedi, and I dont whant to die before I become one becouse I chould not handle a blaster in the right way.

And as I put it before Sir Altic, I whould much like a protein bar, as I am also a bit hungry, care to throw me one, or shall I come and get it?"

*She had a "I know THIS better then you anyways, so you better go wiht my decision and will or else" look on her face. And she felt also, that she enjoyed the conversation with Delmani, although something bothered him... maybe... maybe he didnt enjoy it? Maybe her unedjucated ways, or rash answers irritating him? She tottaly missunderstood his pain...*

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:12 am

Delmani wrinkled his nose, pulling a ration bar out of his belt. "You can have it, but you have to get it, Sy." He grinned. "And this isn't just any ration bar, miss, this one actually tastes good." He peeled open the wrapped, looking at it in mock hunger.
She hadn't offended him in the slightest, he hoped she knew, and for a moment, he thought he glimpsed something in her eye that made his heart jump.
Don't get a hold of yourself, old man, he thought to himself, she's way too young and flighty for someone as old and jaded as you... This thought saddened Delmani for a moment, it had been the worst thing about living the life of a clone soldier: You never led a normal life.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:27 am

*Her tight pierced eyebrow raced up on her forehead again... and she started to swim for the "shore" with no shame, no shyness, she walked out of the water as naked as she was, walking to delmani, her eyes forced on his... not to saduce, more out of teasing, or spite, that she DOES dare, and fears not of hom ays eyes on her body, she had no other, so why be shy about it?

Her body was pale, atletic, seemed thin, and weak maybe, but Delmani knew, those muscles are strong when needed... she had a gang sign tatooed in her right tigh, and a pretty nasty scar over her privates, a sergically streight, but nasty one, old it seemed to be too. She had a nice vaist, womanly, and about B in chest size... relatively nice to her body...

She walked up to Delmani, stood foot to foot with him, and leaned down, taking the bar.*

"You know... I chould have just grabbed it wiht the force... but today is not about the force, is it?"

*She didnt think she whould get emberresed... she had done this a couple of times, danced in bars, and she was tottaly confindent in herself, she was sure... but... walking out like this in front of Delmani.... she got emberresed, emberresed big-big! She emidietly thought Delmany looked down on her now... that he thought she was a slut, or jsut a realy realy stupid immature brat... but now, there was no retreat, or revind like on the holo projector... she looked into his eyes, to see if he did look down on her... maybe it was just her scar? And what it meant?...*

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:48 am

Delmani looked Syla up and down, slowly, obviously. He didn't hide he gaze, as his eyes fell over her long legs, her crotch, and the scar adorning it. He pursed his lips, She's been through a lot. He thought to himself, his eyes now tracing up along her stomach and stopping at her breasts.
It was one of the very few female bodies he'd ever seen, and it was beautiful to him.

Delmani stood, very slowly, his boots crunching the rocks and dirt beneath them loudly. The only other sound was his breath, calm and deep. He looked into Syla's eyes, penetrating and deep as they were, noting the look on her face.

"You are beautiful, Sy." He told her, awkwardly resting his bare hands on her naked, wet hips, before leaning and...

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:54 am

*The sky were purple-pink, going into deep orange and red, as the sun was on her way down at the horising, there were some clouds, painted by the sun into a masterpiece only Nature can paint, the woods were warm, and as the two stood, rays of light shot through the crowns of the trees, rays around them, the steam from the hot water behind them, they stood on the soft grass in a smaller clearing. It was shadowed by the trees, only the small rays of light hit through As Syla grabbed Dekmanis arm, not to resist, but to get a hold of him...

She had been feeling a wierd feeling all the afternoon, something that had taken her from the first time she met the clone, nad she didnt know what it was... she had been with machines so much, she forgot what true affliction feels like, and it just grew as the day went.

Syla met Delmanis lipps with hers, and although it was cold to be naked, her body burned. She pushed herself to Delmani and broke the kiss, levelling her mouth to his ear, and whispered.*

"Take off the armour Del... you are no soldier tonight."
Next

Return to Yavin 4's Terrain