Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Yavvitiri Spaceport

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Yavvitiri Spaceport

*As Brynden exited the docking bay, Ashla touched the holotags hanging around her neck, a sad expression on the Farghul's face, before she pulled her helmet on, taking a deep breath.* No moping, now. You have work to do. And you'll see him again.

~*~
*The TIE Defender shot out of the spaceport, heading for the stars.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:51 pm

*Alkor's ship sailed overhead in the sky for a moment before he turned it into a spin and angled down toward the spaceport. He hadn't flown so freely since he was very young, after all, and it was high time he did what he wanted to do. As he descended to what looked to be his doom, he pulled up and kicked the reverse thrusters in so that the ship would stall. As it righted, he threw the parking mechanisms and it skidded sloppily into place on one of the pads.

Walking out of his ship, Alkor pulled his hood over his head and sighed, the rain pouring down on him. Bowing his head slightly as he walked, he thought about how he was going to spend the rest of his life. What now? He had no purpose.*

*As he made his way out of the spaceport, he decided to explore the area a bit more. Content, Alkor disappeared from view without a trace, leaving the guardsmen who came to talk about "dangerous landings" with no one to direct their comments to. Invisible was a good place to start, he figured. Its what he was as a Jen'jidai- a silent threat. Its what he ought to be now- a quiet man.*

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:08 pm

*A black VT-49 dropped the planet's atmosphere and lands close to the ship that belonged to Alkor. After a few minutes the ramp lowers and a figure wearing red robes and a red mask covering the lower half of his face steps out. He looks over at the ship and wonders where the man could have gone. He grins and decides that Alkor would surely come to him, so he opens his presence to everyone in the spaceport, letting them feel his icy touch.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:21 pm

*Alkor stopped in his tracks, feeling a familiar presence. Once upon a time, he had been told to quash the man who put that feeling in his being, he recalled, told by Hevn... his brot... no. One of the Jen'jidai. He wasn't that. Not now. Pulling up his sleeve, he looked quietly down at the massive scar on his right arm and sighed.

Memories burned. He remembered that fight, the pain he suffered as a result. The promise he made. Empty words. An empty order. Nothing but a glass tilted on it's side. Alkor's look was hollow, his violet eyes so void of any feeling at all. He looked up at the sky, the raindrops pelting down on his face, and for once in his life, Alkor smiled placidly.

He turned about quietly and looked to the man who had descended from another ship in his wake, and he sighed. So it had come to that. He was on the same planet as a man who hated him; Alkor had no tie to the Order now, no reason to kill him. In short, Alkor no longer cared. Not about himself, not about Sigilius, not about anything. There was nothing but death now, death and hard liquor.*

You want revenge. I know the feeling. Its empty. It gives nothing.

*Alkor turned about and pulled off his robes, closing his eyes and dropping them to the ground below. The lightsaber on his right arm was clearly visible now, and it fell to the ground as he made a gesture with his right hand. Pulling Absolution from his belt, he dropped the weapon to the ground uselessly, and he sighed. Now was a good a time as any to pay for the sins of his past, right?

His rain drenched body was visible, and he felt naked. All of the bandages and clothing in the world couldn't cover up the scars, the blood, the wounds on his body. He couldn't find a way out. He cast off the robes because all they did was cover up the demon he was. They didn't heal him. Sigiliius had come close to killing him once. Maybe he would finish the job this time.

Without a purpose, Alkor was a ticking time bomb. Another maniac waiting for his fuse to end. He'd committed genocide before, what crime was worse than that? He was nothing but a shell of a man. Not a Jen'jidai, not a hero, not a villain... just Alkor.

And that meant absolutely nothing.

His violet eyes flickered gently as the flame that was his spirit waned in the whipping wind and the rain pelted him. He gave a pained sigh and blinked the raindrops out of his eyes- eyes as empty as he felt.*

So come kill me. I've got nothing to do but drink today. And even that's a waste of time.

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 pm

*Sigilius walks up Alkor and stops 5 yards from him. He watches him drops his weapon and remove his robes inquisitively, wondering what had happed to the man since their encounter.

When Alkor finished speaking Sigilius spoke up.*

I was known once as the Lord of Vengeance...

*At that Sigilius summons some of his power of the force from his wells and sends out a medium strengthed force wave at Alkor, just to see what he would do.*

You will be dealt with...that I promise you...

Affiliation:

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:40 pm

*Alkor felt the pain, but didn't cringe. The wave slammed against him like a ton of bricks, and he knew immediately that a rib had cracked. He was thrown back about fifteen yards, landing with a thud on the durasteel platform. It was cold, and he could feel the warmth of his blood leaking out of wounds that had reopened.

And he stared at the sky serenely. He wore a smile nnow, so ready to accept death for his evils. There was nothing in him that wanted to fight, nothing of the Jen'jidai he was. No longer a deluded zealot of the Order. He just... was.

As his eyes closed, Alkor could barely feel his limbs, and he wondered if this was what dying felt like. This peaceful end to a horrifying life? He'd given people this beautiful solace? Was the murder really so bad if this was what they felt?

Yeah. It probably was. Those people weren't like him. They didn't want a way out. In a way, he felt like they were better than him. What an ironic way to go, knowing your victims were stronger than you. Alkor was going to die little more than a schoolyard bully.*

*Pushing off of his hands despite the pain, he was looking to give Sigilius a reason to kill him. If he didn't stand, the man might show him pity- he doubted it, but Alkor couldn't be sure- and he decided to be somewhat defiant.*

Come on. I'm still...

*Alkor coughed, spitting out blood.*

...I'm still standing. Finish it.

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:51 pm

*Sigilius simply grins. He walks over to where alkor stands and unsheathes his Sith Kitana.He immediately stabs forward toward Alkor's abdomen, if it lands it would be precise enough to not even knick a vital organ....he does it only so that Alkor may feel the pain.*

I see that you are still standing. However I am having a bit of fun with you right now. Tell me Alkor....you are different...what happened to the pitiful Dark Jedi I once knew?

Affiliation:

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:04 pm

*Unfortunately for Alkor, his masochism kicked in as the blade skewered him, and he let out a gruff laugh, a smirk unintentionally stretching his face and his eyes reflexively closing as the blood flowed down from the fresh wound, so close to another that had been there for a very long time. Blood poured out like a waterfall, in fact, and he was hard pressed to keep it together through the pain and pleasure of it all.*

There's nothing left.

*He took a deep breath through his nostrils and composed himself looking away from the man. Pitiful was an apt word for what he was, a slave to a heinous cause. It was also an amazing word for what he was now. He found that ironic. He lived his life a pitiful being.*

You're right. I'm wrong. Kill me for it. That's what I believed, that's how I should die.

*He stood up straight and kept his eyes open. Alkor was going to die on his feet, not his knees. His eyes found Sigilius' being and he searched for the man's eyes. He would die looking into his murderer's eyes. It was how he killed.*

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:36 pm

*Sigilius listened to Alkor and withdrew the kitana from Alkor's bloody wound quickly. He steps a few paces back and looks at the man.*

You are disappointing me Correllian. I want to know what happened to the Dark Jedi that I fought all those years ago.

*He sheathes the kitana and begins to fill his body with the force, getting ready for anything.*

You are a pathetic excuse for a darksider to be acting the way that you are.

Affiliation:

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:46 pm

*Alkor's eyes rolled backward a bit from the feeling of the open air rushing to the wound, the absolutely amazing pain... and then heard heard it. Sigilius said the one thing that actually, even remotely mattered to Alkor. He called him Corellian. Condemned him to be little more than what he was born as, what he'd fought and murdered to disassociate himself from.

Was he right? Was Alkor nothing more than a pitiful Corellian?

No-that, at least, Alkor would not abide. The cold rage came back, coupled with the pain, if only for a moment. His violet eyes watched the man, shadows casting themselves over his gaze as his malice built up... then dispersed. Alkor couldn't hate this man. He was a victim of the circumstance, and he was only saying what he saw, even if Alkor despised it.

He hated himself. That was plain and simple. Sigilius was just a body. Just a corpse without the expiration tag. Like the rest of them.

He spit out the gob of blood that had built itself up in his mouth and then spoke.*

Shut up and kill me. I don't want your pity, I want your blade.

*Alkor stood himself up straight and narrowed his eyes, employing the darkness to withstand the pain further. He pulled on it and numbed the pain down and out of his mind, and it gave him the focus he needed to keep himself upright. He watched Sigilius and took long, deep breaths to maintain his concentration.*

I've got nothing to fight for. I left an Order that deluded me into believing something for over ten years, and I have nothing to show for it. Men like me are better off dead.

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:17 pm

*Ahh there it was. Sigilius sees that the darkside is still strong within him, but for some reason Alkor does not want it to come out. But then he said it, his Order has betrayed him so he is on his own. He lets go of some of the power he absorbed, taking on a kind of neutral stance....something Alkor would not have expected.

He pulls out a serrated knife and simply holds it in his hand.*

I do not know about that just yet...Corellian....you did beat me once....men like that should not go to waste.

*He walks up to him until they are face-to-face. With the force quickening his movements he brings the knife up across the man's face, hoping to leave a long, deep gash running diagonally across his face.*

It would be such a waste to lose a darksider like you Alkor.....You could be of use to myself and my faction however...

Affiliation:

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:24 pm

*Alkor looked down at the weapon as it cut dangerously close to his eyes, blood spurting outward and down his face. He could smell it, and it made him hungry. It made his entire body shiver with absolute delight. But he abstained from letting it out. He was in control, the only piece of the Dark Jedi Order left. The only thing he agreed with. Power should be used, it should not use you.*

I'm not going to the light. I've willingly chosen the abyss.

*He didn't mean death. He meant the dark side of the force. He would never go the other way, even if he was drowning in his own animosity, darkness, hate. He was given over to the baptism as a Jen'jidai, but even without the title, he followed the Dark Jedi path.*

You tell me what makes your people so different from Eversio and his kriffing zealots and I'll consider hearing more.

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm

*Sigilius grins and balls his right hand into a fist and aims a powerful punch to the wound he mad with the kitana.*

How about the fact that the Dark Jedi Order and the Dark Tide do not get along very well. They despise each other Alkor. The DJO or pitiful in their beliefs, while the Dark Tide stands firm, they even let a Sith like myself among them.

*He steps back a foot and waits to see what Alkor says to this.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 pm

*Alkor let out a fit of laughter as he hunched over with the pain, his mouth widening into a wide, toothy smile. He never felt this much at once, and it was beautiful. His vision was blurry, his senses needed to be revitalized. He needed to be healed, though he wasn't going looking for help.*

I'm listening.

*He said the words as his face returned to it's normal deadpan, his eyes watering as he lifted himself back up. His weapons were far enough away that he couldn't use them. That was good. He wanted the temptation gone. He wanted to have sense beaten into, if not life beaten out of him. Maybe Sigilius had the right answer. Dark Tide... who was that again?*

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:11 pm

*Sigilius begins to focus the force in the palm of his hands, but for now he holds it in check. He begins to speak once more, staring straight at Alkor and notices the slow change in the man.*

Join me Alkor. Join the dark Tide, and you will have the chance to strike back at those you trusted for so long. You will even get to fight alongside the Lords of the Dark Tide, including my old friend, Iniquitous. What do you say? you want to die a miserable, painful death? Or fight for the darkside against the false-believers. The choice is yours.

Affiliation:

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:52 pm

*Alkor clasped his hands behind his back and closes his eyes. This man was going to either kill him right now or tell him where to go. Perhaps even take him there. Alkor was easily convinced, after all, he had nothing better to do. Inquitious... they had wanted him to kill that man once. Alkor would be interested in knowing who he was, and why they wanted him dead.

Of course, he also knew that the man might not be so open to a member of his former Order. So he decided to simply nod and affirm his choice.*

I'm with you, then "Siggo."

*Alkor was suddenly speaking in a very Corellian accent, no longer trying to hide it behind very thick Coruscanti basic.*

Just show me the way, oh Sithy one.

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:08 pm

*As soon as Alkor finished a bust of force lightning sprung from Sigilius's hands straight at Alkor. As he shoots it he begins to talk to the man.*

That is Sigilius a chara. Get it right.

*He cuts off the lightning. and folds his hands behind his back.*

I know what you are thinking. You want to see Iniquitous. You will have to wait. For now, we shall be seeing Lord Kinsasha....he shall know what to do with you until you can see the Leader.

Affiliation:

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:24 pm

*Alkor braces himself with a sneer as the jolt of electricity hits him and flows like he were a conduit, then sighs at the pleasure that the pain brought him, even as his body shivered involuntarily.*

You'll forgive me, Siggo, if I prefer to speak in me native 'n colloquial fashion. I don't rightly give a damn about sounding proper anymore. An' Coruscanti is a bloody annoyin' accent to keep up for days on end.

*Kinsasha. Kinsasha. He'd never heard that name before. Probably because the Order hadn't cared. But then, that didn't rightly matter. This man was calling him a Lord, and that meant he was some kind of important... didn't it? Oh well...*

Lead on, oh great and formidable one.

Affiliation:

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:30 pm

*Alkor found his weapons and robes once more, donning them as he made to follow Sigilius. The pain gradually wore away and the effects on his body had slowly dissipated as the lightning had burned the alcohol from his bloodstream. He held his head as the force hit him like a ton of bricks, and he gritted his teeth to buffer the largest part of the hit.

Then the force felt far away again... and he gave a sigh of relief.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:58 pm

*The deafening, ominous silence that had overtaking the entire spaceport and off-planet communications centers continued to radiate outward as the mystery plague spread through the Yagai population, rendering them catatonic, and, presumably, causing other unpleasant side effects. Already the Yagai were cut off from the outside galaxy as their major cities fell and all space communications and travel halted. The Mandalorian expedition in orbit was slowly zeroing in on the problem, but would they be able to act before the disease overtook the entire population?*
Previous

Return to Yavvitiri Spaceport