Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Re: The Northern Hemisphere

*Kane's mines continue in search of materiel's for Kane Industries Shipbuilding, Construction starts on a new Cloning Facility, 10% Complete*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: The Southern Hemisphere

*Conrad Just, CEO Zabarian Mines Sarapin Division, sends report back to Zabarian Headquarters. Month end is near, ores are being crated and readied for pickup.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:59 pm

[NPC]4 ships come out of some caves in the Sarapin wilderness. They fly up to Orbit.[/NPC]

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:07 am

*Having concluded his business with the smuggler Dree Vandar, Helgrind heads back for his ship. Its not often that someone insults a Jen'jidai and lives but Vandar was no ordinary Rodian. Approaching his ship Helgrind initiates the startup sequence and takes off immediately after boarding.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm

*The shuttle finally ceased from it's bouncing, rolling, thumping, banging, twisting, turning, flipping, skidding crash-landing and came to a rest, half-buried in a mound of soft mud, kicked up from the Sarapin hillside it had ravaged as it made a hard stop from sublight speeds. Losing all navigational controls, let alone colliding with a stationary object the size of a planet, usually did not end well. One wing was torn off, and the entire cockpit was crushed. But the heavily armored military grade shuttle had done it's intended job so far as to keep its passengers alive and (relatively) undamaged. They had been most fortunate accident victims.*

=Sgt. Meyers=
*Pulling himself from the near-stranglehold that his 'safety' harness had around his neck and his left leg, the unit's commanding officer shakily lowered himself from his seat, and stood on what had once been the port side of the craft, but now served as a rumpled floor. Looking around in some concern at the other 19 members of his squad, he saw that 15 of them were moving, struggling to free themselves.* *They might be injured, but they were alive. He would focus on the other four men. There was no point, he already knew, in checking on the pilots in the cockpit. Those two brave men were dead.*

*Reaching the first motionless form, Meyers bent down, and carefully removed the man's helmet, which had been skewed to the side.* *Underneath, he was palid, but alive, and his chest was rising and falling rhythmically. Blood poured from a wound on his temple.* *Meyers turned, looking in all directions for the unit medic or the shuttle's med kit. The kit was nowhere to be seen, having rolled off into some forgotten corner, but coming towards him on unsteady feet was Lieutenant Jaspyr, clutching a pocket medpack.*

=Lt. Jaspyr=
"Glad to see you're up and alive, Sarge." *The medic said weakly, rubbing his shoulder as if it pained him greatly.* "Here, patch him up with this. I'll help the next guy." *He took a bacta patch from his med pack and handed it to his commander, then turned, and limped towards the other 'end' of the ruined shuttle.*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:18 pm

*Kumalo came into the air in a diplomatic shuttle. He liked his adventures but is liked his comforts as well, and today was just one of those days that he would rather stand the comforts of a shuttle and an occasional holo view of the ground below. While reading the details of mining operations, managers, officers, detailed protocols of transporting the mined materials, etc. To most people, this kind of reading would bore someone to sleep but Kumalo was an avid reader and enjoyed anything that consisted of words and sentences.*

I need to know the percentage of unemployment, what are ALL the materials being mined and traded and what are we receiving in return from it...ah yes... And the military. What do we have and what can be used if in the event we are in distress?

I may request a droid or two for my own personal business and as well be some what of a secretary. Do you think this can be done?

*Kumalo smiled and turned to his datapad to continue his analysis of the varying information streaming in.*

Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:32 pm

*The shuttle entered the Southern Hemisphere of Sarapin. Kumalo continued to read his data but as well looking at some scientists on the holo viewer explaining the geography of the volcanic planet.*

So tell me something, Deputy...
Allies - Who are they?
Enemies - Who are they?
Celebrations - When and what time of year do these times take place

And just curious....taxes, how much are they?

*As Kumalo was memorizing the material that was being heard and read, Kumalo became intrigued and anxious to begin his new position as the governor of this planet. The shuttle was now on route to the Mount to discuss business and possibly be advised in how to improve our trading of ore and other materials.*

Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:24 pm

*Holoprojectors and transmitters began to spring to life.*

:: Hello good citizens of Sarapin.

I am Marcus Fredrick Kumalo, your recently acquired governor of the GCCC of Sarapin. I will not bore you with the qualifications from which I have earned diplomas from creditable and fine universities around this galaxy. Rather I will begin with a dream.

On my arrival, I was reminded of a dream that this great galaxy once had├óÔé¼┬ª A long time ago├óÔé¼┬ª.There once was a man...This man was a man of hope, happiness, wealth, and prosperity. He had everything any being would ever desire. And this was all made possible by one thing├óÔé¼┬ªpower├óÔé¼┬ª This power wasn't given to him by one single man, an enforcer, some great military general, nor an emperor├óÔé¼┬ªbut rather├óÔé¼┬ªit was GIVEN to him by his own will power. HIMSELF gave him the means of power. HIMSELF gave him the means to prevail in a dark galaxy. HIMSELF was the man that gave him HOPE! HIMSELF, my good citizens of Sarapin, received POWER! And this is the dream upon the great horizon of Sarapin.

When I was a young boy├óÔé¼┬ªI was constantly picked upon by my peers because of my lack of muscle mass. ::

*Kumalo chuckled and shot his brilliant savvy smile to the holo cam.*

:: Through this struggle I was encouraged├óÔé¼┬ªnot forced├óÔé¼┬ªby a man in my life, who happened to be my Father. He motivated me, and pushed me forward to a better future. From there, I worked hard to get my body trained to withstand the lifting of heavy weights. After some time I did not see any results├óÔé¼┬ªtherefore I was discouraged to continue my struggle. THEN once more, my Father came to my aid and he said, "My son├óÔé¼┬ªI once heard a wise man say to me, 'Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets." And then he continued by saying, "DON'T have ANY regrets, my son." I will never forget those words, that my late father said to me oh so long ago.

Avidly listen to me when I tell you this and let it grab hold of your heart├óÔé¼┬ªSarapin has seen much pain and sorrow but I assure you that through this pain, THROUGH this STRUGGLE, Sarapin will be respected, honored, favored, amongst the greatest names of this galaxy, BECAUSE Sarapin will TAKE BACK its POWER, through ITSELF and NOT by some twisted third party regime! We will be independent!! BY OUR OWN SELF WE WILL PREVAIL! ::

*Kumalo waits for the apparent applause of the gathering people in the public squares. Without surprise the gathered people DID applaud the powerful and inspirational message of welcome.*

:: In my recent meetings with several key members of this wonderful planet. I have seen many resources. I have foreseen MANY facets of income.

├óÔé¼┼ôBut there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for.├óÔé¼┬Ø

For we shall conquer our struggles with ease and as a result prosper in who we are through the power we have found within OURSELVES.

Thank you for taking your precious time to hear me out. Good luck great people of Sarapin. For we will achieve greatness. ::

*The people responded in great applause and every being was cheering in the streets.

The people of Sarapin had great hopes of this new leader they now had.*

Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:25 pm

*Holoprojectors and transmitters began to spring to life.*

:: Hello good citizens of Sarapin.

I am Marcus Fredrick Kumalo, your recently acquired governor of the GCCC of Sarapin. I will not bore you with the qualifications from which I have earned diplomas from creditable and fine universities around this galaxy. Rather I will begin with a dream.

On my arrival, I was reminded of a dream that this great galaxy once had├óÔé¼┬ª A long time ago├óÔé¼┬ª.There once was a man...This man was a man of hope, happiness, wealth, and prosperity. He had everything any being would ever desire. And this was all made possible by one thing├óÔé¼┬ªpower├óÔé¼┬ª This power wasn't given to him by one single man, an enforcer, some great military general, nor an emperor├óÔé¼┬ªbut rather├óÔé¼┬ªit was GIVEN to him by his own will power. HIMSELF gave him the means of power. HIMSELF gave him the means to prevail in a dark galaxy. HIMSELF was the man that gave him HOPE! HIMSELF, my good citizens of Sarapin, received POWER! And this is the dream upon the great horizon of Sarapin.

When I was a young boy├óÔé¼┬ªI was constantly picked upon by my peers because of my lack of muscle mass. ::

*Kumalo chuckled and shot his brilliant savvy smile to the holo cam.*

:: Through this struggle I was encouraged├óÔé¼┬ªnot forced├óÔé¼┬ªby a man in my life, who happened to be my Father. He motivated me, and pushed me forward to a better future. From there, I worked hard to get my body trained to withstand the lifting of heavy weights. After some time I did not see any results├óÔé¼┬ªtherefore I was discouraged to continue my struggle. THEN once more, my Father came to my aid and he said, "My son├óÔé¼┬ªI once heard a wise man say to me, 'Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets." And then he continued by saying, "DON'T have ANY regrets, my son." I will never forget those words, that my late father said to me oh so long ago.

Avidly listen to me when I tell you this and let it grab hold of your heart├óÔé¼┬ªSarapin has seen much pain and sorrow but I assure you that through this pain, THROUGH this STRUGGLE, Sarapin will be respected, honored, favored, amongst the greatest names of this galaxy, BECAUSE Sarapin will TAKE BACK its POWER, through ITSELF and NOT by some twisted third party regime! We will be independent!! BY OUR OWN SELF WE WILL PREVAIL! ::

*Kumalo waits for the apparent applause of the gathering people in the public squares. Without surprise the gathered people DID applaud the powerful and inspirational message of welcome.*

:: In my recent meetings with several key members of this wonderful planet. I have seen many resources. I have foreseen MANY facets of income.

├óÔé¼┼ôBut there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for.├óÔé¼┬Ø

For we shall conquer our struggles with ease and as a result prosper in who we are through the power we have found within OURSELVES.

Thank you for taking your precious time to hear me out. Good luck great people of Sarapin. For we will achieve greatness. ::

*The people responded in great applause and every being was cheering in the streets.

The people of Sarapin had great hopes of this new leader they now had.*

Post Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:32 pm

*All of this is being shown on Holo projectors, tablets, alike to show the return of Sarapin's prince.*

*A new year has begun on the planet of Sarapin. It is here where energy is being drilled to supply most of the Republic. It is here where the people of Sarapin are true to their strenuous work ethic. They are hard workers and very loyal to their families and leaders.

Here stands Kumalo, Governor of Sarapin, friend and leader of the people of Sarapin. With a holocamera in front of his face a red light shines bright indicating Kumalo is now on the air broadcasting to every home and business on Sarapin.*

My dear people├óÔé¼┬ª my friends.

I am here once again to do my duty as your Governor├óÔé¼┬ª but more as your friend and leader. Tragedy had taken its toll this past year. A man who had no love for you├óÔé¼┬ª A man who did not consider your own wealth above his├óÔé¼┬ª A man├óÔé¼┬ª which one could not even give him that honorable title of being called a man, because a true MAN├óÔé¼┬ª would not do something like this, especially, to good people like you. He snuck in under our defenses and disabled our devices for our own protection thus taking the planet, in hopes of, making a fortune. Did he EVER consult you? Did he EVER address you? NO! He didn't!! His greed took precedence over you. His love for a credit├óÔé¼┬ª replaced his love for a people. Shameful! Shameful I say!!

One may even wonder where I might have been during this conflict. As I have said many times before├óÔé¼┬ª "A wise man knows when to flee and when to fight." I chose to flee to a secure location where they couldn't locate me and my trusted advisers and we waited for the right time. And that perfect moment was just last month when I and Mr. Pearson came to the aid of Sarapin's people. We ripped the control from their finger tips and they left running from this planet! Ah yes├óÔé¼┬ª the greedy cowards hardly even put up a fight! But now we are BACK!!! We have control!!! And we are ready to MOVE FORWARD!!!

*As Kumalo was pressing the word "forward" the people in their homes and businesses applauded and shouted with joy. Truly these people loved Kumalo and his leadership. They see him as a leader that only the Space Angels could bless and honor. The people love him.*

As I was pondering how to award my people for their bravery and courage in the last year I want to give you BACK last year's taxes so you may be able to feast and celebrate the coming of a new age. An age of wealth and SUCCESS!!!

*Once again smiles spread across the faces of Sarapin's people. They hugged and kissed, in addition shouted blessings toward Sarapin's leadership. This, surely, is the time of happiness and prosperity.*

Post Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:33 pm

*All of this is being shown on Holo projectors, tablets, alike to show the return of Sarapin's prince.*

*A new year has begun on the planet of Sarapin. It is here where energy is being drilled to supply most of the Republic. It is here where the people of Sarapin are true to their strenuous work ethic. They are hard workers and very loyal to their families and leaders.

Here stands Kumalo, Governor of Sarapin, friend and leader of the people of Sarapin. With a holocamera in front of his face a red light shines bright indicating Kumalo is now on the air broadcasting to every home and business on Sarapin.*

My dear people├óÔé¼┬ª my friends.

I am here once again to do my duty as your Governor├óÔé¼┬ª but more as your friend and leader. Tragedy had taken its toll this past year. A man who had no love for you├óÔé¼┬ª A man who did not consider your own wealth above his├óÔé¼┬ª A man├óÔé¼┬ª which one could not even give him that honorable title of being called a man, because a true MAN├óÔé¼┬ª would not do something like this, especially, to good people like you. He snuck in under our defenses and disabled our devices for our own protection thus taking the planet, in hopes of, making a fortune. Did he EVER consult you? Did he EVER address you? NO! He didn't!! His greed took precedence over you. His love for a credit├óÔé¼┬ª replaced his love for a people. Shameful! Shameful I say!!

One may even wonder where I might have been during this conflict. As I have said many times before├óÔé¼┬ª "A wise man knows when to flee and when to fight." I chose to flee to a secure location where they couldn't locate me and my trusted advisers and we waited for the right time. And that perfect moment was just last month when I and Mr. Pearson came to the aid of Sarapin's people. We ripped the control from their finger tips and they left running from this planet! Ah yes├óÔé¼┬ª the greedy cowards hardly even put up a fight! But now we are BACK!!! We have control!!! And we are ready to MOVE FORWARD!!!

*As Kumalo was pressing the word "forward" the people in their homes and businesses applauded and shouted with joy. Truly these people loved Kumalo and his leadership. They see him as a leader that only the Space Angels could bless and honor. The people love him.*

As I was pondering how to award my people for their bravery and courage in the last year I want to give you BACK last year's taxes so you may be able to feast and celebrate the coming of a new age. An age of wealth and SUCCESS!!!

*Once again smiles spread across the faces of Sarapin's people. They hugged and kissed, in addition shouted blessings toward Sarapin's leadership. This, surely, is the time of happiness and prosperity.*
Previous

Return to Sarapin's Terrain