Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Jedi Academy Grounds & Entrance Hall

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Jedi Academy Grounds & Entrance Hall

*Sihnyad brought his hand up to motion the flask away, though in a polite manner.* *Age wasn't the issue, and he certainly wasn't trying to be rude by turning down such a kind offer; he just wasn't much of a drinker.* "Thank you for the offer . . . Mike-" *It felt strange to call a Master Jedi by name and omit title. But, that's how this Master Jedi had told him to approach him. No formalities nor intricate Jedi customs such as bowing.* "-but, perhaps I may take a rain check." *He turned his attention back to the Master and away from the offered flask.* "Do you mind if I ask a few questions about this place?"

*The Padawan turned slightly as he caught a flicker of motion that appeared to be either directed at him or the Master Jedi before him.* *It was probably in regards to the Master Jedi as few, and quite possibly only one, knew him here. Maybe that was good. Maybe not; time would only tell.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:29 pm

IC: *Johun arrived at the front of the Academy from deep within her bowels. He wasn't on any particular assignment. He scanned the area, looking for anyone he may know...**

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:17 pm

[quote="Sihnyad":xutfjvy9][action:xutfjvy9]Sihnyad brought his hand up to motion the flask away, though in a polite manner.[/action:xutfjvy9] [narration:xutfjvy9]Age wasn't the issue, and he certainly wasn't trying to be rude by turning down such a kind offer; he just wasn't much of a drinker.[/narration:xutfjvy9] "Thank you for the offer . . . Mike-" [narration:xutfjvy9]It felt strange to call a Master Jedi by name and omit title. But, that's how this Master Jedi had told him to approach him. No formalities nor intricate Jedi customs such as bowing.[/narration:xutfjvy9] "-but, perhaps I may take a rain check." [narration:xutfjvy9]He turned his attention back to the Master and away from the offered flask.[/narration:xutfjvy9] "Do you mind if I ask a few questions about this place?"

[action:xutfjvy9]The Padawan turned slightly as he caught a flicker of motion that appeared to be either directed at him or the Master Jedi before him.[/action:xutfjvy9] [narration:xutfjvy9]It was probably in regards to the Master Jedi as few, and quite possibly only one, knew him here. Maybe that was good. Maybe not; time would only tell.[/narration:xutfjvy9][/quote:xutfjvy9]

[action:xutfjvy9]Sliding the flask away I can't help but chuckle a little, few people accepted a drink these days, all my old school jedi partners have gone the way of the wind.[/action:xutfjvy9] [narration:xutfjvy9]In any case I'm glad to see that the younger jedi managed to call me Mike and managed to avoid the master title.[/narration:xutfjvy9] [color=#00FF00:xutfjvy9]I'm more than happy to ask any questions that you'd have. [/color:xutfjvy9] [narration:xutfjvy9]Well I'd hope to able to answer questions after decades of learning and working here.[/narration:xutfjvy9]

[action:xutfjvy9]I get a general impression of what Will is discussing with the assistant admistrator and wave her politely away as so starts my way, planning on catching up with Will once I was done helping here. As I scan the crowd waiting for the apprentice to begin his questions I spot Johun and smile, glad to see him again after so long.[/action:xutfjvy9]

Affiliation:

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:37 am

IC: *While scanning the crowd, Johun caught sight of Master Frantz. He nodded in acknowledgement to him. Master Frantz, how he disliked such formality, Johun made a point to be formal with him, just because. He had no ill will toward Master Frantz, in fact quite the opposite, he had the utmost respect for him, but Johun had a bit of an ornery streak in him...**

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:23 pm

IC: *Johun brought his comlink up to his lips. He made sure it was set to the frequency is R9 unit, Arnie, was at.* :: Arnie, ready the Patronus, I think it's time for some traveling. :: *Arnie responded with affirmative whistles and buzzes. Johun nodded one last time to Master Frantz the headed for the .**

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:23 pm

[action:3ebqzzef]A silver plated protocol droid with a short, sharp hardwood spear sheathed on it's back, C3 shuffles along the academy halls towards the front entrance in its stiff-legged gait, accompanied by its battered, yellow and white astromech counterpart, R2-G7, alert for any students, residents, staff members or visitors in need of its services.[/action:3ebqzzef]

[quote="Mike Frantz":3ebqzzef][color=#00FF00:3ebqzzef]I'm more than happy to ask any questions that you'd have. [/color:3ebqzzef] [/quote:3ebqzzef]

[action:3ebqzzef]Spotting Master Frantz speaking with someone, C3 hurries its pace and, upon reaching Master Frantz, lifts an arm in an imitation of a humanoid wave as it says,[/action:3ebqzzef] [comlink:3ebqzzef]Master Frantz! Always a pleasure to see you sir! Is there any way in which I might assist you sir?[/comlink:3ebqzzef]

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:30 am

*a young girl around 16 years of age stumbles around outside and tries her best to keep warm but she is loosing hope quickly. she is obviously homeless possibly even an orphan. she cries out towards the building* HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? HELLO?
*she then collapsed to the ground and passed out*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 am

[npc name=Sachi Mori:jqa98iy1][action:jqa98iy1]A seven year old Togruta missing her two front teeth, Sachi is doing her morning meditation in the gardens on the academy grounds when she hears someone shouting nearby. Standing up and frowning as she listens for the voice to come again, Sachi begins walking in the direction it had come from, her bare feet padding softly in the grass as she searches for the owner of the voice when it does not come again.

Finding the teenaged human that has[/action:jqa98iy1]

[quote="Andrea Skywalker":jqa98iy1][narration:jqa98iy1]collapsed to the ground and passed out[/narration:jqa98iy1][/quote:jqa98iy1]

[action:jqa98iy1]Sachi kneels down beside her, reaching out to shake her shoulder gently as she says,[/action:jqa98iy1] "Hello? Mith? Are you okay? Wake up Mith. You probably don't want to thleep out here mith."[/npc:jqa98iy1]

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 pm

[quote="Mike Frantz":1lx2sgte]
[action:1lx2sgte]I get a general impression of what Will is discussing with the assistant admistrator and wave her politely away as so starts my way, planning on catching up with Will once I was done helping here. As I scan the crowd waiting for the apprentice to begin his questions I spot Johun and smile, glad to see him again after so long.[/action:1lx2sgte][/quote:1lx2sgte]

[color=#FF0000:1lx2sgte]==Isra Bel==[/color:1lx2sgte]

[action:1lx2sgte]The young attractive Hapan knight smiles politely at the Headmaster and strides back insides to her duties. . .[/action:1lx2sgte]

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:53 pm

A little green elf type being appears carrying a rather large box for his size. he asks everyone who passes by to point him toward the famous master, Serrin Roma

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:13 am

[action:2eidkv5z]As it walks down the entrance hall, C3-P9 spies a[/action:2eidkv5z]

[quote="Diamonte":2eidkv5z][color=#8000BF:2eidkv5z]a little green elf type being appears carrying a rather large box for his size. he asks everyone who passes by to point him toward the famous master, Serrin Roma[/color:2eidkv5z][/quote:2eidkv5z]

[action:2eidkv5z]The silver plated protocol droid with a short, sharp hardwood spear sheathed on it's back approaches the tiny green being, walking in it's stiff-legged gait, stopping at what it estimates to be a polite conversational distance.[/action:2eidkv5z]

[action:2eidkv5z]Head tilting to the side in an almost humanoid gesture denoting, or merely in imitation of, an inquisitive nature, C3 lifts it's right hand in imitation of a humanoid greeting as it says in a voice equal parts prissy, cheerful and cultivated,[/action:2eidkv5z] [comlink:2eidkv5z]Greetings, salutations and felicitations gentle, noble visitor! I am C3-P9, humanoid-cyborg relations, emissary, courier, major domo, custodian, and many, many other functions. Welcome to the Jedi Order's academy here on lovely Corellia. I understand that you are looking for Master Roma? I am afraid that she is presiding over a Knighting ceremony at this time and will be unavailable for a short while. If you like, I can accept responsibility for delivery of the box in your stead and see that she gets it as soon as the ceremony has concluded?[/comlink:2eidkv5z]

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 pm

[quote="Serrin Roma":rsgyzji4][narration:rsgyzji4]Focusing to maintain the telepathic connection Isaac had forged with her when communicating with her privately through the means Ashla allows those who are attuned with Her to utilize, Rakella conveys to her Padawan that she, too, is ready to continue their training and that her rest was also less than peaceful as a result of their shared experience the previous evening. Expressing her desire to learn of his dream that they might try and divine its meaning together, Rakella concludes their silent exchange by saying that they will go out onto the academy grounds in order to do so.

Once she has finished communicating with Isaac privately, the exchange only taking a handful or seconds, Rakella nods to him in lieu of a bow and then smiles as, endeavoring to conceal the fact they had already greeted one another privately in deference to Carak and Andor, she says,[/narration:rsgyzji4] "Good morning Isaac. [narration:rsgyzji4]Gesturing towards Andor and then Carak, she says,[/narration:rsgyzji4] This is Knight Winter, a visitor to the academy, and Master Fervse'dra, whom you may already know is our lightsaber instructor. Are you ready to begin our training for the day? [narration:rsgyzji4]When Isaac replies affirmatively, Rakella stands and bows to Andor and Carak, saying,[/narration:rsgyzji4] If you will excuse us. [narration:rsgyzji4]Looking at Andor, Rakella says,[/narration:rsgyzji4] It was nice to meet you Knight Winter, brief as that meeting was. I hope that we have a chance to speak another time. [narration:rsgyzji4]Turning towards Isaac, Rakella says,[/narration:rsgyzji4] Why don't we head out onto the grounds to begin our lessons?" [narration:rsgyzji4]Nodding once more to Carak and Andor, Rakella and Isaac make their way from the dining hall and onto the academy's [url=http://www.jedivsith.com/viewtopic.php?f=909&t=1541&start=5040:rsgyzji4]grounds[/url:rsgyzji4].[/narration:rsgyzji4][/quote:rsgyzji4]

[i:rsgyzji4][color=aquamarine:rsgyzji4]Isaac, after having left the Dining Halls with Saturnia, they quickly exited the academies interior buildings and came out in the open grounds that surrounded the academy. Isaac, having had walked side by side with Saturnia at this point, he took the lead somewhat and veered off to a set of rocks surrounded by a small pond, in where he crossed the water on the set of small stepping stones that led to the sitting rocks. Isaac sat down, and would await for Saturnia to sit opposite to him, and when she would be settled down, he would speak to her then.[/color:rsgyzji4]

"I do apologize, granted... you say I shouldn't, but I do apologize for the troubles I have put you through my Master. Now... you said that we were to continue with my training? What is on our agenda today?"

[color=aquamarine:rsgyzji4]During this time...Isaac, one for 'private' talks with Saturnia reached out with his mind and spoke to her, in a way that is. He conveyed to her the dream that he expierenced. He conveyed the 'fog' that seemed to have set within his mind after the dream, but the vivid memories that came with it, his feelings and thoughts seeming to indicate that Ashla, who he believed to have spoken to him during his dream, warned him of a darkness that lie within his future... whether that darkness he thought, and sent to her be her father, brother or something else he did not know. He shared with her the feelings of tranquility and peace that he expierenced as well as once agian just confusion for some reason. It would be after this and Isaac would 'stop' the talk between the two telepathically and await for an answer from her.[/color:rsgyzji4][/i:rsgyzji4]

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:03 pm

*Aside from, after seating herself, arching an eyebrow accompanied by an amused upward curling of the left corner of her lips when Isaac, immediately after referring to her instruction about being no need to apologize to her, apologizes to her any way, Rakella does not address apology since she is confident that her eyebrow and the corner of her lips were able to convey what she would say eloquently enough on their own.*

*When Isaac, communicating with her verbally as well as telepathically, shares his dream and the attendant feelings it engendered within him while by opening his mind to hers while asking how they will continue their training today, Rakella, as is her custom, does not respond immediately and instead takes a moment to consider her answer. As their minds are telepathically connected, Rakella is able, without saying a word, to address his dream even before becoming consciously aware of doing so, her thoughts enabling Isaac to accompany her as she ponders the possible meanings of the dream; << the dream seeming to Rakella to be either a manifestation of the lingering anxiety he may have fallen prey to after their ordeal with the necklace or a premonition from Ashla of a future trial he will face. The future, Rakella more consciously conveys to Isaac as her thoughts on the matter become more clear and settled, is, by virtue of the fact that the innumerable players within it are ever in motion, never certain and so the lack of a clear and certain premonition as to who in his family might have been represented by the darkness he was forewarned lay in his path is not at all unexpected. If Isaac were to consciously strive, when meditating, to gain a clearer sense of the dream, if dream it was, he may find that Ashla has more to reveal to him when She feels the time comes to reveal it to him. >>*

*As she and her Padawan share their thoughts with one another telepathically, the ease in which they are able to do so becoming more and more fluid as they engage in the practice and facilitated by the bond that had begun to be forged between them both before and during their ordeal with the necklace, Rakella crinkles her nose as, speaking aloud, she admits,* "I had not actually planned what we would focus on today, *then quips,* save for it will not be in the sparring ring so that we both have a bit more time to recover from our last session." *Resting her chin atop her left hand, Rakella, recalling that one of Isaac's goals had been to learn to achieve a more intimate relationship with Ashla, conveys to him that* << they will begin their lesson by working on his ability to stretch his awareness of all that can, with focus, be sensed when one is most aware of their bond with Ashla. *Lowering her hand from beneath her chin, Rakella closes her eyes, maintaining the telepathic connection with Isaac so that she can teach by allowing him to feel what she feels as she focuses on her awareness of all that she can, through Ashla, sense.* For Rakella, the connections that exist between all living things and the Force is like a vast web, one that she can perceive to varying degrees. At first, naturally, she is most aware of herself and Isaac's presences in that web; the more she focuses, the further along the web she can see of feel. The birds in the trees and bushes of the gardens on the academy grounds can be felt in the web that Ashla allows Rakella to sit in the center of, as can the Initiates, Padawans, Knights and Masters in and outside of the academy, all creating, in Rakella's perception, stronger vibrations on the web than the civilians she can sense as well. >>

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:35 pm

[quote="C3P9":a217459g][action:a217459g]As it walks down the entrance hall, C3-P9 spies a[/action:a217459g]

[quote="Diamonte":a217459g][color=#8000BF:a217459g]a little green elf type being appears carrying a rather large box for his size. he asks everyone who passes by to point him toward the famous master, Serrin Roma[/color:a217459g][/quote:a217459g]

[action:a217459g]The silver plated protocol droid with a short, sharp hardwood spear sheathed on it's back approaches the tiny green being, walking in it's stiff-legged gait, stopping at what it estimates to be a polite conversational distance.[/action:a217459g]

[action:a217459g]Head tilting to the side in an almost humanoid gesture denoting, or merely in imitation of, an inquisitive nature, C3 lifts it's right hand in imitation of a humanoid greeting as it says in a voice equal parts prissy, cheerful and cultivated,[/action:a217459g] [comlink:a217459g]Greetings, salutations and felicitations gentle, noble visitor! I am C3-P9, humanoid-cyborg relations, emissary, courier, major domo, custodian, and many, many other functions. Welcome to the Jedi Order's academy here on lovely Corellia. I understand that you are looking for Master Roma? I am afraid that she is presiding over a Knighting ceremony at this time and will be unavailable for a short while. If you like, I can accept responsibility for delivery of the box in your stead and see that she gets it as soon as the ceremony has concluded?[/comlink:a217459g][/quote:a217459g]

[color=#8000BF:a217459g]the short creature shook its head vigourously.[/color:a217459g]

"I am sorry tin man... this gift is to transfer from my hands to that of mistress roma"

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:17 pm

[quote="Diamonte":3br5j9wk]"I am sorry tin man... this gift is to transfer from my hands to that of mistress roma"[/quote:3br5j9wk]

[action:3br5j9wk]Tilting its head to the side, the silver plated protocol droid says,[/action:3br5j9wk] [comlink:3br5j9wk]Ah, I see. In that case, [action:3br5j9wk]it pivots it's torso stiffly to gesture further down the entrance hall,[/action:3br5j9wk] might I suggest that you wait for the ceremony to reach its conclusion in our dining hall? I will be sure to notify Master Roma of your presence immediately once the ceremony has concluded and you can enjoy a nice cup of tea or any other beverage of your choice in the meantime.[/comlink:3br5j9wk]

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 pm

[quote="Serrin Roma":2v23httf][action:2v23httf]Aside from, after seating herself, arching an eyebrow accompanied by an amused upward curling of the left corner of her lips when Isaac, immediately after referring to her instruction about being no need to apologize to her, apologizes to her any way, Rakella does not address apology since she is confident that her eyebrow and the corner of her lips were able to convey what she would say eloquently enough on their own.[/action:2v23httf]

[narration:2v23httf]When Isaac, communicating with her verbally as well as telepathically, shares his dream and the attendant feelings it engendered within him while by opening his mind to hers while asking how they will continue their training today, Rakella, as is her custom, does not respond immediately and instead takes a moment to consider her answer. As their minds are telepathically connected, Rakella is able, without saying a word, to address his dream even before becoming consciously aware of doing so, her thoughts enabling Isaac to accompany her as she ponders the possible meanings of the dream; [force_speak:2v23httf]the dream seeming to Rakella to be either a manifestation of the lingering anxiety he may have fallen prey to after their ordeal with the necklace or a premonition from Ashla of a future trial he will face. The future, Rakella more consciously conveys to Isaac as her thoughts on the matter become more clear and settled, is, by virtue of the fact that the innumerable players within it are ever in motion, never certain and so the lack of a clear and certain premonition as to who in his family might have been represented by the darkness he was forewarned lay in his path is not at all unexpected. If Isaac were to consciously strive, when meditating, to gain a clearer sense of the dream, if dream it was, he may find that Ashla has more to reveal to him when She feels the time comes to reveal it to him.[/force_speak:2v23httf][/narration:2v23httf]

[action:2v23httf]As she and her Padawan share their thoughts with one another telepathically, the ease in which they are able to do so becoming more and more fluid as they engage in the practice and facilitated by the bond that had begun to be forged between them both before and during their ordeal with the necklace, Rakella crinkles her nose as, speaking aloud, she admits,[/action:2v23httf] "I had not actually planned what we would focus on today, [narration:2v23httf]then quips,[/narration:2v23httf] save for it will not be in the sparring ring so that we both have a bit more time to recover from our last session." [action:2v23httf]Resting her chin atop her left hand, Rakella, recalling that one of Isaac's goals had been to learn to achieve a more intimate relationship with Ashla, conveys to him that[/action:2v23httf] [force_speak:2v23httf]they will begin their lesson by working on his ability to stretch his awareness of all that can, with focus, be sensed when one is most aware of their bond with Ashla. [action:2v23httf]Lowering her hand from beneath her chin, Rakella closes her eyes, maintaining the telepathic connection with Isaac so that she can teach by allowing him to feel what she feels as she focuses on her awareness of all that she can, through Ashla, sense.[/action:2v23httf] For Rakella, the connections that exist between all living things and the Force is like a vast web, one that she can perceive to varying degrees. At first, naturally, she is most aware of herself and Isaac's presences in that web; the more she focuses, the further along the web she can see of feel. The birds in the trees and bushes of the gardens on the academy grounds can be felt in the web that Ashla allows Rakella to sit in the center of, as can the Initiates, Padawans, Knights and Masters in and outside of the academy, all creating, in Rakella's perception, stronger vibrations on the web than the civilians she can sense as well.[/force_speak:2v23httf][/quote:2v23httf]

[i:2v23httf][color=aquamarine:2v23httf]Saturnia always seemed to have a way to tell Isaac exactly what he needed to hear, for he knew that through time, and patience as Ashla in his dream told him and even Saturnia told him that all things would be shown clearly. It was the unknown that Isaac had to train for, and be prepared for, but even then he knew things didn't always go as planned.

Isaac closed his eyes, clearing his mind now as he felt into Saturnia's presence, the telepathic link still there as she felt out, stretching her mind forth and called upon Ashla. Isaac did the same. It wasn't, a hard thing neceassarily to do, but it was always the amount of what he felt that became overbearing for Isaac... but this time, something was different. It felt more... right. As Saturnia, had given Isaac a 'template' so to speak on how call upon that web that Ashla gave to all those who were willing to listen, Isaac showed Saturnia his understanding, and grasp on the lesson she was showing him. He felt the life within the wildlife, and the life within the Jedi that buzzed around and about their everyday life. Ashla was in all things and her light permiated throughout the entire academy, joy swelling within the pit of Isaac's stomach as he spoke to Saturnia.[/color:2v23httf]

[list:2v23httf]<< I feel it Master, I feel it all... but this time, it feels, different. I feel tranquility almost. >>[/list:u:2v23httf][/i:2v23httf]
Previous

Return to Jedi Academy