Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Jedi Academy Grounds & Entrance Hall

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Re: Jedi Academy Grounds & Entrance Hall

*Liz nods, her men now spread out she sits down at the entrance and meditates. Trying to sense all in the temple.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:16 am

[quote="Serrin Roma":1hkqr224][b:1hkqr224]North Entrance[/b:1hkqr224]

[npc name=GCCS SGT Fredrick Jones:1hkqr224][action:1hkqr224]Turning as several figures - thirteen he sees when all have emerged - dressed in black fatigues and tactical vests disembark from the van, Jones says,[/action:1hkqr224] [comlink:1hkqr224]No. Ochevski said that CorSec was tied up with everything going on in Coronet. Guess they . . .[/comlink:1hkqr224] [narration:1hkqr224]his thought is cut off as, reaching the shattered remnants of the fountain, the ersatz CorSec SWAT team leader, after lifting a hand as though in greeting, abruptly drops to a knee and, bringing the Imperial heavy repeater he carries up, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K7vAeOd02Q&feature=fvst:1hkqr224]fires[/url:1hkqr224] a concussion grenade towards the group at the front entrance. Jones sees the Bothan Jedi and Blake moving - the Bothan leaping down the stairs to his left and Blake doing the same to his right - and follows their example, jumping forward and down the stairs.

The blast of the concussion grenade pushes him forward, and Jones turns to let his armored shoulder take the impact against one of the boulders at the foot of the stairs, and stays down as a veritable storm of metallic bullets begin to rain into the position as the hostiles spread out and begin advancing . . .[/narration:1hkqr224][/npc:1hkqr224]

[b:1hkqr224]Inside the Academy - Entrance Hall[/b:1hkqr224]

[npc name=Hyatt Ashton:1hkqr224][action:1hkqr224]The broad shouldered native Corellian stops at the foot of the stairwell leading up to the dorms when the blast at the front entrance heralds the beginnning of another assault, and, as Carak telepathically sends a request for help, says to Master Py'ek,[/action:1hkqr224] "Nelente can handle the dorms, we should [action:1hkqr224]he turns to make his way to the front once more,[/action:1hkqr224] help Carak and those outside to make sure the enemy forces can't rally together."[/npc:1hkqr224][/quote:1hkqr224]

[action:1hkqr224]Torian nods tersely as Hyatt finishes speaking, his lekku coiling together behind his back as he pushes the exhaustion he feels back in his mind, and shoulders his Imperial Heavy Repeater as he follows Hyatt back outside the academy. Though the assault has been going on for for less than an hour, to Torian it feels like much longer, and he reaches out to the Force to connect with it in preparation for what lays ahead.[/action:1hkqr224]

[quote="Jayden Fey":1hkqr224][narration:1hkqr224]Liz nods, her men now spread out she sits down at the entrance and meditates. Trying to sense all in the temple.[/narration:1hkqr224][/quote:1hkqr224]

[narration:1hkqr224]The scene outside the academy is more chaotic than when they left it moments ago, the GCCS forces engaged with the enemy, cleverly disguised as CorSec SWAT officers, and an additional force seems to have arrived and joined in the defense. There will be time, Torian supposes to coordinate their efforts with the new arrivals once they have dealt with the enemies attacking Carak and the GCCS troops that are further out from the entrance where the new arrivals have taken up a position, and so the Twi'lek Jedi Master only calls out to the woman that seems to be in charge of the newly arrived forces,[/narration:1hkqr224] "Hold here! We'll take care of the forces outside and rally with you once they have been dealt with," [narration:1hkqr224]as he and Hyatt reach the entrance.[/narration:1hkqr224] [action:1hkqr224]Pausing briefly to get a sense of what is going on and where they are most needed, Torian crouches and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHxkYZ9ZafA&feature=PlayList&p=F4C7A3E6EBC43BAE&index=0&playnext=1:1hkqr224]runs[/url:1hkqr224] to one of the pillars atop the stairs leading to the entrance and fires several short, controlled bursts from his repeater towards the enemy forces that are advancing towards Carak and the GCCS troops to halt their advance and give Carak and those with her the chance to regroup . . .[/action:1hkqr224]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:34 pm

*Liz nods at the person arriving. She could sense he was a ally in no time. The squad with her watches the person carefully but do not move until ordered.*
<< No one will bring harm to the temple from this way as long as I am here. >>
*She says through the force to everyone around.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:45 pm

*Kyle, Irons, and their team stands ready*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:37 am

[quote="Torian Py'ek":2bw5bdcf][b:2bw5bdcf]North Entrance[/b:2bw5bdcf]

[action:2bw5bdcf]Pausing briefly to get a sense of what is going on and where they are most needed, Torian crouches and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHxkYZ9ZafA&feature=PlayList&p=F4C7A3E6EBC43BAE&index=0&playnext=1:2bw5bdcf]runs[/url:2bw5bdcf] to one of the pillars atop the stairs leading to the entrance and fires several short, controlled bursts from his repeater towards the enemy forces that are advancing towards Carak and the GCCS troops to halt their advance and give Carak and those with her the chance to regroup . . .[/action:2bw5bdcf][/quote:2bw5bdcf]

[npc name=Carak Fervse'dra:2bw5bdcf][action:2bw5bdcf]Hearing the sound of Py'ek's fire from behind her position, the Bothan Jedi Master, laying on her stomach behind the shattered remains of one of the pillars damaged in the earlier battle strewn at the foot of the stairs leading to the entrance, lifts herself up enough to raise the blasterhook she took from one of the fallen Vor and fires it at an advancing hostile, taking him in the chest, then, as another of the enemy swivels his repeater towards her cover, drops back down in time to evade the hail of bolts that rain into and above the pillar . . .[/action:2bw5bdcf][/npc:2bw5bdcf]

[npc name=GCCS SGT Fredrick Jones:2bw5bdcf][action:2bw5bdcf]Kneeling behind the boulder he had taken cover behind, Bird Company's 1st squadron leader leans around the side, seeing that the hostiles - numbering three less now after Py'ek and Fervse'dra's efforts - have halted their advance and, the arrival of the additional defensive forces changing the odds markedly, have begun to attempt a retreat.[/action:2bw5bdcf] [narration:2bw5bdcf]A few metallic bolts impact harmlessly against the breastplate of his Mark III Katarn-class commando armor as the native Corellian, ordering his sniper to move from her current observation position to one that will bring her within range to engage the enemy, fires his A280, dropping two more hostiles . . .[/narration:2bw5bdcf][/npc:2bw5bdcf]

[npc name=GCCS PVT Norville "Shaggy" Rogers:2bw5bdcf][narration:2bw5bdcf]Arriving from the east, the Nish, taking advantage of the enemy's attention being on the front entrance where the main bulk of the defending force has begun to rally, is able to take out three of the remaining eight before those left mobile get to cover and begin to return fire towards his position or the front entrance . . .[/narration:2bw5bdcf][/npc:2bw5bdcf]

[npc name=GCCS PVT Scoobert "Scooby" Doo:2bw5bdcf][narration:2bw5bdcf]Advancing from the east, the squad's comms tech, a brown furred Bothan, is less fortunate than the others. One of the remaining five Kast operatives spots his advance and fires a concussion grenade towards him.[/narration:2bw5bdcf] [action:2bw5bdcf]Though outside the grenade's casualty radius, Doo is knocked back, dropping his A280 as he hits the ground, seeing a web of hairline cracks on his HUD as he shakes his head and draws his one of his sidearms, a Dissuader KD-30 slugthrower pistol, and begins crawling for cover as he looks for targets . . .[/action:2bw5bdcf][/npc:2bw5bdcf]

[npc name=GCCS SPC Daphne Ann Blake:2bw5bdcf][action:2bw5bdcf]The Shownari, at the foot of the stairs leading to the entrance and to the left of Carak's position, has less cover than the Bothan Jedi Master or her SGT, and falls back in a crouch, firing her A280 without success, her armor doing it's job and protecting her from the few metallic bolts that reach her as the Kast operatives, having reached the cover of the hovertruck they arrived in, return fire towards her and Py'ek . . .[/action:2bw5bdcf][/npc:2bw5bdcf]

[npc name=Hyatt Ashton:2bw5bdcf][action:2bw5bdcf]The Corellian Jedi Knight takes up position behind a pillar atop the stairs to the left of Py'ek, dropping to a knee and leaning over to fire his A280 towards the hovertruck, takes out one of the Kast operatives that chooses the wrong moment to pop up from behind the rear of the vehicle . . .[/action:2bw5bdcf][/npc:2bw5bdcf]

[b:2bw5bdcf]North Entrance - Ten blocks from academy[/b:2bw5bdcf]

[npc name=GCCS PFC Velma Dace Dinkley:2bw5bdcf][action:2bw5bdcf]The diminuitive Lorrdian sniper, abandoning her observation post, cradles her Verpine shatter sniper rifle in her arms as she moves out for the position previously held by the enemy snipers, hoping her squad and the other defenders leave one or two hostiles for her . . .[/action:2bw5bdcf][/npc:2bw5bdcf]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:56 pm

*Two of the men under Liz's Command move closer up to the Main Entrance. Liz nods as the two look and her for the go ahead and fire out at near by cover. A few can be seen moving back more. Liz now opens her eyes.*
=Liz=
"Their attack is broken. We do not to worry I do not sense to many of them. "
*The two then head back into cover just as a explosion shakes the ground. Liz turns around and stands she then grabs her comlink as one of the shuttles explodes.*
:: Pull Back, I repeat pull back! ::
*Liz stares hard at the ship burining as the two other make their way out. Then they make the mistake shots are see flying up at the shuttles. Liz extends her grasp through the force and throws back a rocket that they shot off. Killing the attackers or making them useless for she sense nothing form them.*
=Liz=
"My guess was this battle was over I now see it basically is like a riot."
*Liz the yells to any that remain in the main hall.*
"How many of you are hurt and how many can fight?!?"
*As she waits for the reply she looks at the shuttle one more time. The pilot didn't even see it coming what a shame.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:46 pm

[quote="Jayden Fey":kuh80eg0][narration:kuh80eg0]Two of the men under Liz's Command move closer up to the Main Entrance. Liz nods as the two look and her for the go ahead and fire out at near by cover. A few can be seen moving back more. Liz now opens her eyes.[/narration:kuh80eg0]
=Liz=
"Their attack is broken. We do not to worry I do not sense to many of them. "
[narration:kuh80eg0]The two then head back into cover just as a explosion shakes the ground. Liz turns around and stands she then grabs her comlink as one of the shuttles explodes.[/narration:kuh80eg0]
[comlink:kuh80eg0]Pull Back, I repeat pull back![/comlink:kuh80eg0]
[narration:kuh80eg0]Liz stares hard at the ship burining as the two other make their way out. Then they make the mistake shots are see flying up at the shuttles. Liz extends her grasp through the force and throws back a rocket that they shot off. Killing the attackers or making them useless for she sense nothing form them.[/narration:kuh80eg0]
=Liz=
"My guess was this battle was over I now see it basically is like a riot."
[narration:kuh80eg0]Liz the yells to any that remain in the main hall.[/narration:kuh80eg0]
"How many of you are hurt and how many can fight?!?"
[narration:kuh80eg0]As she waits for the reply she looks at the shuttle one more time. The pilot didn't even see it coming what a shame.[/narration:kuh80eg0][/quote:kuh80eg0]
[narration:kuh80eg0]Kyle, Irons, and their team of 12 men. Run to Liz, they stay low and are ready to give covering fire.[/narration:kuh80eg0]
=Kyle=
[color=#00FFFF:kuh80eg0][NPC]Are you ok Liz?[/NPC][/color:kuh80eg0]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:08 am

*Loz nods to Kyle. Her gaze staying focused out towards the fire.*
=Liz=
"Yes, I am but I fear that this planet faces much trouble. The citizens must be in a full state of shock."

Affiliation:

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 am

[quote="Knight-Errant Edge":1pph93ak][narration:1pph93ak]Egdes kicks her fighter into the air above the Academy. Down below she can see SHira and Master SMith staring into the sky. She toggles her wings before kicking off after Mack.[/narration:1pph93ak]

[comlink:1pph93ak]Okay Panthers, this is Panther Lead in the sky. Marcie, where's the target?[/comlink:1pph93ak] [action:1pph93ak]She says cahrging up her laser cannons, and switching them to single fire.[/action:1pph93ak]

[comlink:1pph93ak]Twelve to Lead. Copy that, Marcellas back a bit tangeling with this monster corvette. Upgrades include sensor jammers, paint rockets, and a mean-choobies set of engines. Be careful. Sticks and I are out, and headed back to base.[/comlink:1pph93ak]

[narration:1pph93ak]The twin pair of fighters fly by each other and Edge nods in their direction.[/narration:1pph93ak]

[comlink:1pph93ak]Copy that Twelve. Marcie?[/comlink:1pph93ak]

[comlink:1pph93ak]Tangling with this sithspawn over here. Watching it Edge.[/comlink:1pph93ak]

[action:1pph93ak]Her position lights up on the sensor board. Edge kicks her fighter around torwards Marcella and the Corvette.[/action:1pph93ak][/quote:1pph93ak]

[color=#00BF00:1pph93ak]*The corvette, continuing its acceleration from 900, now at 1000, and still getting faster. The deathroll is slowing it down, and seeing as two of the three tango-s were reported to be lost in the last barrage of the paint missiles, it stops the Deathroll. The commander asks for a report.
There was, for now, a single tango after them, and the laser cannon was out of line of sight. He curses... With the Lord still in the operation complex (jedi accademy), there was no reason for him to stay above it. He needed to loose his tail, and get back when called upon. In theory, getting OF this place and planet will be a lot easyer then getting into and holding position, if the cards are played right, and knowing the LORD, he aways makes sure things are played out after his wishes.

He continues acceleration, and orders the pilot to continue persuing the fighter following with the laser cannon. The ship twists, and the laser cannon is now trying to find the fighter...
The ship is closing to 1100km/h... and still accelerating.*[/color:1pph93ak]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 am

[quote="Jayden Fey":3vaqcu25][narration:3vaqcu25]Loz nods to Kyle. Her gaze staying focused out towards the fire.[/narration:3vaqcu25]
=Liz=
"Yes, I am but I fear that this planet faces much trouble. The citizens must be in a full state of shock."[/quote:3vaqcu25]
=Kyle=
[color=#00FFFF:3vaqcu25][NPC]We can only do are part and what is at hand my friend. My men and I will do what we can. So have hope and with some luck all will be fine in time.[/NPC][/color:3vaqcu25]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:20 pm

=Liz=
"I sure do hope so."
*Liz places her hand on her hilt.*
"However the battle is to spread. We need a way to narrow it down."

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:14 pm

[quote="Seleevan Khar":2cf9sduk][size=85:2cf9sduk][color=#00BF00:2cf9sduk]*The corvette, continuing its acceleration from 900, now at 1000, and still getting faster. The deathroll is slowing it down, and seeing as two of the three tango-s were reported to be lost in the last barrage of the paint missiles, it stops the Deathroll. The commander asks for a report.
There was, for now, a single tango after them, and the laser cannon was out of line of sight. He curses... With the Lord still in the operation complex (jedi accademy), there was no reason for him to stay above it. He needed to loose his tail, and get back when called upon. In theory, getting OF this place and planet will be a lot easyer then getting into and holding position, if the cards are played right, and knowing the LORD, he aways makes sure things are played out after his wishes.

He continues acceleration, and orders the pilot to continue persuing the fighter following with the laser cannon. The ship twists, and the laser cannon is now trying to find the fighter...
The ship is closing to 1100km/h... and still accelerating.*[/color:2cf9sduk][/size:2cf9sduk][/quote:2cf9sduk]

[npc name=Mack Payne:2cf9sduk][narration:2cf9sduk]In his HLAF-500 starfighter, Mack was doing his best to keep up with the rapidly accelerating corvette that he and Captain Edge were currently in pursuit of. Having slid into place as her wing man a moment ago, Mack was doing his best not to blow out his engine at the speeds they were going, since his small fighter could only go up to 1,300 km/h, and at the current rate of speed acceleration this Corvette seemed to be going, he only had a few seconds, minutes max, till he would be unable to keep up without risking his ship. As it started juking and jinking, Mack slowly fell instep with its pattern and quickly started trying to get a target lock with his proton torpedoes. Over the comm, he said to Edge.[/narration:2cf9sduk] [comlink:2cf9sduk]Captain, I wont be able to keep up much longer. Acquiring a proton lock now, request you do the same if we hope to slow her down, aim for the engines.[/comlink:2cf9sduk][/npc:2cf9sduk]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:24 am

[quote="Jayden Fey":wq54i63k]=Liz=
"I sure do hope so."
[narration:wq54i63k]Liz places her hand on her hilt.[/narration:wq54i63k]
"However the battle is to spread. We need a way to narrow it down."[/quote:wq54i63k]
[narration:wq54i63k]Kyle thinks to himself.[/narration:wq54i63k]
[color=#00FFFF:wq54i63k][NPC]We could send the snipers up on the hill and try to force them in some.[/NPC][/color:wq54i63k]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:46 pm

=Liz=
"Not a bad idea."
*Liz then turns to Kyle.*
"Here, is the thing each shuttle carried weapons and med equipment. All in fire proof case. There was not to big of a explosion which tells me that some cases must still be together. If I can reach that shuttle I can then place out all the explosions and fully break apart their groups and any organization they have. And it that time your snipers can take out those who flea."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm

=Kyle=
[NPC]I'll send my men up there then. Give the word and they will open up.[/NPC]

*Kyle orders the fore snipers back up the hill to find a spot to fire from. Soon they are ready and waiting.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:17 pm

*Liz nods and bring out her comlink.*
=Liz=
:: Liz to firespray. Shoot a line from here to the down shuttle. ::
=Piolt=
:: Copy that. ::
*The firepsray then comes down and shoots a line coming from the temple steps to the possible hiding places near the shuttle.*
=Liz=
"COVER ME!"
*Liz then dashes down the temple steps to the downed shuttle. Her commando and 5 of her men fire out the temple entrance with cover fire. Her plan seem to be working perfectly as she reaches the shuttle. She force pulls the off part of the shuttle and hops in. She went for one case but it was to hot so she moved over to the locked bolted down case activates her lightsaber and opens it. She pick it all up through the force and sends it out the hole she came in. She looks at the died pilot and nods to him as a sign of respect then jumps out. Once out Liz force crushed that hot case still in the shuttle it exploded and sent a bloom of smog around LIz. This made sure she could make it back to the temple. That was after she force hurled the cases into the temple.*
=Liz=
"That went well but, I don't know if we even killed anyone. I fear the firespray scared then away more then take them out."
*She said as she final entered the temple. The firespray fly away to meet up with the shuttles which landed not to far away.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:05 pm

=Kyle=
[NPC]Get ready to give them cover on their way back.[/NPC]
:: Sniper teams you see some one pop their head out take the shot. ::
=Teams=
:: Yes sir... ::
*The men now sit and wait on the ready.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:00 pm

=Liz=
"Make sure your snipers stay on them."
*She says as she opens the cases. There were two one had ammo and flash detonators while the other had first aid equipment.*
"This stuff will help but won't last long."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:39 am

*Irons yells*
=Irons=
[NPC]We got your back!!![/NPC]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:19 pm

*Liz flips back down the temple steps. Her forces start to move more and more out of the temple to give the support fire. After a few moments a officer is shot who came out to give an order. Liz then leaps forwards and slashes at the person who fired the shot. Meanwhile the others attempt to move the officer back into the temple. unsure if he is ok or not.*
PreviousNext

Return to Jedi Academy