Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Safaeyet

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Re: Safaeyet

Ander enjoyed the kiss for a moment, then cocked an eyebrow as she spoke. "I'm assuming you're just as tired├óÔé¼┬ªbut then again I might be wrong." He caressed her cheek lovingly for a moment, then gaze pensively out at the city. It was nice not being kilometers over the surface, like on Coruscant. Being able to see, and feel, the true solid earth beneath his feet made him more at ease, more comfortable. He spoke absentmindedly, "I'm starting to feel restless," Ander admitted, a small frown developing at the corner of his mouth. "As much chaos as I've seen in my time, peacefulness makes me uneasy."

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Mai grinned, giving him a small wink. Yes, you definately wore me out!

She looked out over the city, following his gaze over Safaeyet. If you're wanting more chaos, just stick with Haydon for a while... She replied gently, but she knew his feelings. It was too quiet for them both. Great for the fact that they could spend the time and become close to each other in the way they had, but still too quiet.

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:30 pm

He smiled back at Mai as she confessed to her own exhaustion. They had acted out passionately against one another the night before, and had spent a great amount of time ensuring perfection to each other's level of satisfaction. It had been an intense and nearly silent night, the only sounds had been the rustling of their own bodies mingling together. It had been a mindless night, with only room for their hearts.

Ander snorted as Mai joked at her brother's expense, it was as much a jest as a true statement. He looked down at her,
"For people like you and I, with skills and gifts that benefit the galaxy at large, our idleness hurts others in an indirect way. We grow restless because we know what we could be doing instead, what we should be doing├óÔé¼┬ª"
His voice trailed off for a moment and he stole another kiss from Mai's lips.
"But I'm trying to teach you to be more selfish, to think inwardly more often├óÔé¼┬ªso idle for the moment it is, I suppose."
The hint of a smile touched his lips as he looked away from her, returning his gaze to the rather short city skyline.

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Mai curled into Ander's side. the sunlight warmed her skin, giving her a sense of a glow on her face. With information still waiting to come in for the plans with the Sith, it was a frustrating time, for them both.

We don't have to be completely idle... She ventured slowly Theres places we could go to explore?

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Ander mock-scowled, "I'm pretty sure I explored everywhere on you I could already, M'ika." He looked down to kiss her. "I could check again, if you want├óÔé¼┬ª" Mai slapped his chest lightly, and he smiled.
"You're right, we should be out, being productive. There are, actually, a couple supplies I need to pick up for my arm." Ander raised his left hand out in front of him, observing how he'd nearly forgotten it was a prosthetic in the years since the Academy's old enemy, Tyler Jorgennson had attempted to destroy the Praxeum Temple with a nuclear bomb. He lowered the hand, looking back at Mai. He gently squeezed her rear again, playfully, as he turned them both back towards the room. "How about we leave here soon, no?" Ander suggested.

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Mai chuckled as Ander reached for her, looping his arms around her middle, pulling her close.

We can leave soon, but... She tugged away from Ander grinning playfully You'll need your shirt back first...

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:39 am

Ander didn't give her the chance to leave, instead pulling her against him by the waist and stealing another long kiss from her. He picked her up, walking back inside, and laughed with her as prepared to prepare for their day.

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:14 am

Mai giggled inAnder's arms, letting him envelop her in his strong arms. Their shared kiss lingered, as it often did between them. Eventually they decided to get dresse, but it took Ander a while to persuade his shirt from Mai, only trading it when he held her own clothes hostage. Their laughter rang around the room, like a song

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:28 am

An hour later, Ander was standing in front of the room's door, fastening the front of his flight suit. He had supplies to purchase, and Mai had mentioned meeting with her brother again later that afternoon, which sounded like a good idea to him. The two had suffered each other's pain for years, and the recent change in their relationship was still in its infancy. Ander intended on spending time resupplying the Merry Miner while Mai met with Haydon. He would have to return to the fleet within a couple of weeks, which did not give him much more time dirt side, which was fine with him. From what Malice had inferred during their conversation on Coruscant the week before, there would be plenty of work rolling down hill, soon, and fast. That took Ander's mind off other things, like his developments with Mai, their recent emotional professions to one another had felt uplifting in the moment, but the reality of Ander's emotional vulnerability was crashing back down on him, and he wanted nothing more than simply time alone for the moment. Oly, the R-2 unit that maintained the Miner, had remained on board for weeks, running continuous diagnostics and working endlessly on repairs and improvements. At first, the little droid's actions hadn't surprised Ander, but even though Oly was a droid, Ander was starting to worry if there was something wrong with him, a minor virus or other software related problem. The droid was prone to slightly erratic, as were all R-2 units of their make, but he had never shone such blind concentration on a single task before. Ander considered taking him into a repair workshop while he was in town, checking his data pad's local map while he waited for Mai to return from their room.

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Mai emerged dressed in her usual outfit, a simple short sleeve tunic, trousers and boots. Her hair had been put up into a single ponytail, the waves falling gently over her back. With her satchel slung over her shoulder, she was engrossed in reading her comm-pad. A message had not long flashed up from Haydon, suggesting a place to meet. She tapped back a reply, sending it just as she reached Ander. She looked up with a grin.

Haydon's been in touch, wants to meet up in a few minutes, so I'll head straight there.

Her eyes narrowed at Ander, he seemed slightly distant, but put that down to him preparing provisions for the ship.

You alright? She asked gently, placing a hand on his arm.

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:45 am

Haydon had been wandering around the city of Safaeyet for most of the night. He had tried to sleep, but the pain in his shoulder kept niggling at him. Painkillers helped, but didn't cure the ache left around the muscles as they slowly healed. He had changed the bacta gel covering it, the wound now slowly closing successfully. Rolling his shoulder to ease the stiffness from it, he winced silently, his face contorting slightly with the pain. He took the small pot from his pocket, shook out another two tablets onto his hand, raised it to his mouth, then jerked his head back, swallowing the pain relief.

He decided to use his time wisely. Many of the traders worked through the night, and since abandoning his old armour, he needed a replacement. He found a supply trader, and after a time spent haggling over metal and credits, he had his new armour ordered.

Haydon walked back out to the streets. The morning light was begining to warm everything and before long, his commlink bleeped. Mai had replied to an invite to meet. With a smile, he replied with where he was.

Walking down the street to find some food, a pair of eyes from a nearby alley watched him.

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:58 am

Ander caught Mai's hand as it rested on his arm, then leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "I'm fine, M'ika," he smiled. He straightened his flight suit and made ready to leave, kissing Mai before heading out.

The first things Ander needed were replacement fluids for the ship. Engine and hyperdrive coolant had been available at the landing pad station, so he would purchase those on their way off, but blaster coolants and certain other lubricants hadn't been provided at the docking station, so he would have to find them in town.
Ander kept his eyes open for the sorts of shops he usually stopped by, but didn't enter any of them. He had no need for more weapons or equipment, and he hadn't had a real hobby in years. He made his way through town, checking out shops and service providers, hoping to find what he needed.
Finally, after a good half an hour of walking around, Ander found a vehicular supply shop that had a variety of fluids on display. He stepped inside and began looking around, picking out the several different types he knew he needed for the Merry Miner.

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Mai nodded, not entirely convinced, but left it all the same. Slinging her bag over her shoulder, she parted ways with Ander, and headed to find her brother.

It didn't take long before spotting him browsing through a window of a bakers.

C'mon! You can't be hungry already?! Mai yelled down the street at him

Get knotted! came the sarcastic reply. With a grin, Mai ran down to meet him, Haydon opening his arms to greet her with a hug. The siblings laughed together, and began to wander down the street, looking in the occasional window and talking to traders.

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:18 am

Haydon greeted his younger sister with a hug, smiling to himself at the change in her from jus a few days before. Then he had only been greeted by a lightsaber. He definately preferred the hug.

Walking down the street with Mai, they chatted idly, before Haydon decided to ask

So.... You and the old dude...

He's not old!Mai replied, but chuckled. It was exactly the same phrase she used when she first found Ander again. Her cheeks flushed slightly as the thought of how far they had come in those weeks.

Yeah, ok... but still, you got plans for the future?

Haydon!Mai scowled

What?! I just wanna know if I've gotta buy a suit, or get prepared to be an uncle!

Mai chuckled I sometimes wonder who the oldest one is here...

Definately me! Although you were the one blessed with maturity!!!

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:17 am

Ander completed his purchases and arranged for them to be dropped off at the landing pad where the Merry Miner was docked. He left the store with his data pad in hand, looking for any sort of prosthetics repair and maintenance shop, finding one just over a kilometer away from his and Mai's hotel. Briefly, he wondered if her get-together with Haydon was going well, but he tried not to worry. They had seemed to make a great leap in their relationship as siblings, moving from squabbling youth with hardened grudges, to adults capable of working through their problems as family.
He made his way towards the prosthetics shop he'd marked on his 'pad, keeping an eye on the other shops around him in case something else he needed came to mind.

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Mai laughed at Haydon, and he laughed along with her. Together they were finding that humour was keeping them, certainly Mai, much happier around each other. The pair walked down the streets, Haydon's arm looped around his sister's neck, looking through shop windows.

Mai bristled slightly, Haydon sensing the feeling at the same time.

What's up he whispered cautiously.

I dunno... felt like...

Someone's watching?

Yeah...

I felt it too.. Haydon added, turning his head as though casually glancing behind. He was certain something darted down the alley, just out of his line of sight. I have something to collect! He suddenly stated in a loud voice, confusing and startling Mai at the same time.

Oh... ok, lets go then. Haydon walked them back to the armour shop, pushing Mai further into the shop, and standing behind a display of armour.

Sir, your armour is almost com- Haydon hushed the shopkeeper, watching ernestly out of the window. A few moments later a loud clatter announced the arrival of the new armour set. A dark grey colour, panels and piece coverings for legs, arms, torso, neck, and finally the helmet. Without a second thought, Haydon started placing the armour on, nervous of the watchful eyes. He tightened the straps around his body, fixing and adjusting the various parts, then placed on the helmet. The visor he pushed up, allowing his face to be rexposed, rather than take of the whole helmet.

Whatcha think?

Mai narrowed her eyes, then glanced around. She spotted a pistol nearby, picked it up and shot straight at Haydon's torso. The shot pinged off at an angle, smashing into the wall close to the trader, who looked completely unfased by it.

WILL YOU QUIT SHOOTING AT ME ALREADY! Haydon yelled, a gentle smile mixing in with his exasperated look

What?! Mai replied sarcastically It works, doesn't it?!

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:17 am

Haydon had moved back to the window, his eyes peering out, scanning the streets. He bristled slightly seeing a shadow move, dissapear then reappear again. Mai slid beside him, trying to follow his gaze.

Theres someone there, and another further down street. Haydon whispered gently to his sister Im sure they've been following us since yesterday.

Following you or me? she replied, again in whispers. Haydon shrugged

Not sure, think one's been on your tail, one on mine. Mai shivered gently, then took a deep breath in.

What should we do? Mai asked quietly, her mind wandering to Ander, was he being followed too? A small smile formed across Haydon's lips, then he tugged his sister deeper into the armourer's shop.

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 am

Tucked into the alley, the figure pulled out a small ID tag. On it the names and details of his next mark.

MAI OWANI

The datacard was old, but the picture was up to date. As far as he knew, so was the information. Tucking the card back into a small pocket in his coat, his hand dropped to his side. Two pistols, two saber hilts. A cruel smile curled around his mouth.

All he needed was for her to leave.

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:38 am

Haydon had pulled Mai into the shop. He pulled out his lightsaber hilt, ignighted it, and did a test swing. Dousing it again, he pulled off the blaster from his side, checked the weapon over, and slid it into the holder attached to the top of his legplate. He turned to Mai, and watched her checking over both the lightsaber hilts.

We'll go out there as though we know nothing, ok? He glanced at Mai, and watched the last of the colour drain from her cheeks.

Hey kid, He placed an armoured hand gently onto his shoulder. Smile, you've got me! He chuckled gently, as Mai attempted to smile, yet failed miserably at it. They left the shop together, pretending to walk casually back to the hotel, Mai tensed as they walked past the alley, Haydon's eyes casually glancing towards the darkness between the shops.

A shadow moved.

They -were- being watched.

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:48 am

The pair departed the shop, seemingly unaware of the trap they were slowly falling into. The taller male dressed in armour seemed to have no Force Presence. The cruel smile returned to the stranger's face. The armour was new, and well deserving of a few battle scars, yet as with all armour, there are weak points, easy targets if you know where.

The medic would be harder. A well taught Jedi, been in battle a few times, yet showing no signs of her Force aura. A curious thing. Yet with no armour, a simple stab or shot to the right place would be sufficient to end her life. The stranger looked up to a rooftop, a hooded figure crouched low. He gave a single nod of the head, and the rooftop assasin raised his weapon, and aimed.
PreviousNext

Return to Safaeyet