Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: IC disputes settled OOC

Not brutal for this siit Masque, idc what I have ta do lol.
I am pulling out I am with the jetii, and will remain on stand-by send a distress signal to Honoghr if you need further aid, Arcy I expect payment. Wanderer will get his share though I divvy it up amongst members. LOL The only planets I would spare is Mando'yaim and Honoghr.

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:11 pm

I'm not going to defend the bombardment... It was a very bad call. A very bad call, and had I been in a position to do so... I'd have stopped it. Personally.

And the Jedi who live with having made that call will have to deal with the guilt of it. By no means is that as bad as the deaths themselves, but it is a punishment... and opens the way for an interesting RP or two, too.

The mistake was made, let's not go too deep into it on here. Let the players involved RP it out themselves.

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Guys.... I've just re-read the Orbital strike... You should too.

It ISN'T the entire City destroyed by it. It was a surgical strike, pinpointed on the part of the city that the Sith Armies were in. Most of the city wasn't hit by it at all. Arcanus quite clearly points out that he was making a precise strike.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:47 pm

I still say, the Sith were in about 3/4s of the city, the rest was already rubble. trust me, I was here rebuilding the place from the last Sith who damaged Safaeyet, and there were sections we never got a chance to rebuild. That leaves the half of the city the Sith were in, where the civilian population was concentrated to get out of the attacking zone...

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Well... you need to check with Arcanus as to exactly what he was targetting. All but 6 houses it definitely is not. There would be large-scale destruction, and, no doubt, substantial loss of life. But not the whole population, or even most of it, not by a long shot.

If, as Saber says, there are approximately 1200 troops.... Arcanus quite clearly indicated the centre of his strike was a large body of troops... 1200 troops isn't a huge amount, compared to the scale of some of the armies seen in the Galaxy. To me that reads that it would be that the areas struck by Arcanus were not that widespread. Certainly not a whole city, or even half a city.

But yes, I agree that there is a likelihood that Civilian loss of life is probably higher than that of the Sith troopers.

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Well boys and girls, I'm pulling out from this. I haven't even been able to start due to the fact that this is WAY too hectic and bizarre for my tastes. Too many 1-3 liners that said absolutely nothing of what was really happening, and everyone bickering back and forth about the ammount of damage, which in any way it's taken, it's obviously going to be a substantial ammount. Regardless, I'm just gonna pull out, so take me off the list of sith.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Yeah, I think in the end maybe a compromise somewhere in between on how many Civilians were killed.
Oh and sorry I haven't RP'ed this more, I have been stuck helping rebuild the P.O. and busy RL so if it is alright I am going to pull out as I do not want to mess up or interfere with an RP I haven't really been a part of.

Post Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:36 am

[quote:30tl34v3][narration:30tl34v3]The guns that lined the bottoms of their Grey and Beige painted hulls slowly tracked towards [b:30tl34v3]the area where the transmitted data had marked their feeble Foes[/b:30tl34v3] locations and the very barricades they clung to.[/narration:30tl34v3][/quote:30tl34v3]

[quote:30tl34v3][narration:30tl34v3]The [b:30tl34v3]sector[/b:30tl34v3] around the Forces of Darkness location was their target, and without another moments notice large bolts of pure energy were flung towards the surface like a swarm of mad hornets. Each salvo of bolts smashed into a building, tearing through it's permacrete foundations, and tossing chunks of debris in all directions. The strike continued to sweep through the area, battering anything and everything that the Gunnery Control Officers laid there eyes on creating a gigantic cloud of dust as they raked the sector with Turbolaser fire.[/narration:30tl34v3] [/quote:30tl34v3]

[quote:30tl34v3][narration:30tl34v3]Reports had flown in showing that a large army of hostiles, namely Sith was forming up in that [b:30tl34v3]sector[/b:30tl34v3] of the city, so it only seemed right to give them a fond farewell as the ships above pounded the surface with the strength of pure justice gathered into and energetic like form.[/narration:30tl34v3][/quote:30tl34v3]

Not once did I say I reduced the [i:30tl34v3]Entire[/i:30tl34v3] city into rubble. I Said as shown in the posts above, a Sector namely the Red light district [as outlined in my latest post], was leveled where the Sith were hiding behind their barricades, or taking cover in nearby Buildings.

[quote:30tl34v3] The exact Targets are Outlined below:
- 200- Wookiee Berserkers
- 500- Wookiee Troops ( Wookiee disruptor)
- 300- Cathar Marines (WESTAR-M5)
- 5 Sith Lords
- 30 Imperial Sovereign Protector's
- 1,000 Storm Commando's
- 5,000 Assault troopers[/quote:30tl34v3]

And.. Clearly.. I can see that there is [i:30tl34v3]way[/i:30tl34v3] more then just 1200 troops listed before by Saber.

So there are more then Six houses and if the [i:30tl34v3]entire[/i:30tl34v3] city was destroyed.. we'd all be dead.. and I'd be a stupid rodder.. But I'm not stupid so all of us aren't dead.. save those whom died in the Orbital Strike.

As for the number of Civie's whom were killed? I ask you when this battle started, do you think people would hole themselves into their houses to save their lives like the Medieval times? Not at all. If you saw a Big ship coming down upon you and charging it's weapons you'd run for your bloody life. So saying that most of them would hide and die.. is pretty ignorant of the Realism behind the minds of Human beings. The numbers of people whom survived should be in the High thousands, since I would think that having seen those ships, they would act like those in the Southern US during Hurricane season.. leave town and come back when it's done.. We can't really be sure since None of us decided to mention them Leaving so we have to Guess as best we can.

[narration:30tl34v3]Shifting Motives[/narration:30tl34v3]

[quote:30tl34v3][narration:30tl34v3]*With the Onasi and Andeddu firing upon Sunstrider's Colossus and the Azard, the Qel-Droma, the Maladi, and the Angral firing on the Dragonheart, their shields quickly fell, and began sustaining heavy damage, with the Onasi losing its shields and Andeddu loosing little shields, the all the Foray blockade runners sustaining light damage to their shields as well. all in an attempt to try to make a hole in Sunstrider's blockade, and reach the ships firing upon the surface.*[/narration:30tl34v3][/quote:30tl34v3]

[quote:30tl34v3][narration:30tl34v3]*Sensing a disturbance through his battle meditation, Lord Alek glances at the battle display in front of him, and sees the ships identified as the Third fleet moving behind his and his allies' forces. Lord Alek senses a sort of betrayal coming from the fleet, but unfortunately cant focus on it at present, now having led his forces into destroying Sunstrider's Colossus and Dragonheart, while suffering little damage, The Onasi took slight damage to its haul and was leaking air in certain small areas and were being repaired quickly by the men on board and fell back a small distance, and the Qel-Droma suffered enough damage, being that its shields were gone and it was leaking air through large holes in its haul and was barely holding together, that it had to fall back to the Leviathan and the Karnage for protection. But the remaining ships moved in to attack MC90 class ship identified as the Martyr after all shield reached 50% or higher. And now having the Onasi and Qel-Droma for back up, the Karnage moved into position along with the rest of the Old Fleet, the Andeddu, the Azard, and the Angral, all moved in to begin their assault on the Martyr, the last remaining threat standing in the way of the Dauntless, who was still firing on the planets surface.*[/narration:30tl34v3][/quote:30tl34v3]

[quote:30tl34v3][narration:30tl34v3]*Seeing the Acclimators moving away, Muur turned his focus back to the Martyr, he orders an update on the damage the his ships have sustained, the reports begin flooding in: the Karnage has sustained slight damage to their shields but nothing serious, the Andeddu has lost all shields and is starting to take some haul damage, but nothing bad yet, the Azard, the Maladi, and the Angral all had low shields but were still fighting on strong. But then, the Karnage sent the report on the Martyr saying that its shields were down and was beginning to sustain heavy damage.*[/narration:30tl34v3][/quote:30tl34v3]

Lord Alek, there is a Thing called Power gaming. Destroying my ship and attacking my Fleet without my response is not very nice.. So I'm gonna ignore those.. and BY the Way.. That fleet isn't even there.. When I came into this battle I was posting with my Alt's Account, One James Raynor. Then I decided to continue the battle with my Main account because I didn't want to get Confused, and I was somewhat lazy.

[quote="Arcanus Sunstrider":30tl34v3]
[list:30tl34v3][color=#FF0000:30tl34v3][b:30tl34v3][size=150:30tl34v3]First Fleet of the Rendili Home Defense Force [/size:30tl34v3][/b:30tl34v3][/color:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Mediator Class Battle Cruiser [Flagship: [color=#BFFF40:30tl34v3][i:30tl34v3]=' Relentless '=[/i:30tl34v3][/color:30tl34v3]]
-100% Battle Ready (Guns tracked Brimstone's Third Venerator and are firing)
[color=#FFFF00:30tl34v3][size=85:30tl34v3][list:30tl34v3][b:30tl34v3]Armament:[/b:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Heavy Turbolaser Batteries (90)[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Turbolaser batteries (210)[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Ion Cannon batteries (140)[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Proton Torpedo Launchers (34)[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Point Defence Laser Cannons (20)[/size:30tl34v3][/*:m:30tl34v3][/list:u:30tl34v3][/color:30tl34v3]
[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3] 2 Pellaeon-class Star Destroyers, =" Wrath "= / =" Crossfire"=
- 100% Battle Ready (Guns Tracked Brimstone's Third Venerator and are Firing)
[color=#FFFF00:30tl34v3][size=85:30tl34v3][list:30tl34v3][b:30tl34v3]Armament:[/b:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Heavy turbolaser batteries (50)[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Turbolaser batteries (50)[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Ion cannons (40)[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Proton torpedo launchers (50)[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Tractor beam projectors (20)[/*:m:30tl34v3][/list:u:30tl34v3][/size:30tl34v3][/color:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]3 Victory II Class Star Destroyers, = Cyclops = /= Imrahil = / = Forlong =
- 100% Battle ready (Guns tracked Brimstones Third Venerator and are Firing)
[*:30tl34v3]Quad turbolaser batteries (20)[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Double turbolaser batteries (40)[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Ion cannons (20)[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3]Tractor beam projectors (10)[/*:m:30tl34v3][/list:u:30tl34v3][/size:30tl34v3][/color:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3] 54 [url=http://www.jedivsith.com/viewtopic.php?f=1325&t=12532:30tl34v3]M-45A "Stinger" Heavy Interceptors[/url:30tl34v3] 100% Battle Ready
[color=#FFFF00:30tl34v3][list:30tl34v3][b:30tl34v3]Armament per Fighter:[/b:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3][3] Stutter-fire capable Heavy Laser Cannons[/*:m:30tl34v3]
[*:30tl34v3][2] Krupx MG7 Proton Torpedo Launchers
- Standard load: 3 torpedoes each[/*:m:30tl34v3][/list:u:30tl34v3][/color:30tl34v3][/*:m:30tl34v3][/list:u:30tl34v3]
[/quote:30tl34v3]

Next time friend.. [i:30tl34v3]Read[/i:30tl34v3] and be Patient in Time people will respond.
Last edited by Cipher Seven on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 am

@ Arcy very nice, yea me and Wanderer taught that boy to watch his shebs XD look a little further. Oh well, good tactics, that is what I like about JvS space battles.

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Nicely Done, btw can you PM me the link to your Bank Account? and Wanderer, can you so the same?

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:07 am

[quote="Arcanus Sunstrider":1oun26ar]Nicely Done, btw can you PM me the link to your Bank Account? and Wanderer, can you so the same?[/quote:1oun26ar]

I already took the liberty of filling out our arrangement, hope you don't mind, I could always void it

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:06 am

No worries, I just have to record in on my Account, then were all good.

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Re: OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

Unless any are against I would like to RP this char as the leader of this world.

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:51 pm

What is your character's allegiance? I presume vaguely Republic orientated, given your character name and such.....

Personally, (as one of the apparent owners of this world) I'm not hugely bothered, but I need to check with others first.

Lemme get back to you?

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Oh, uh, one small thing.

Playing a Canon Char is not generally allowed, so I advise you change your various names - even if they're supposed to be different characters from the same family named after the Canon Valorums, I recommend picking different first names to avoid any confusion and demonstrate clearly that they are different characters. The different names thing itself isn't a hard fast rule, but a recommendation. The not playing Canon chars is a hard fast rule, though, so just bare that in mind.

Thanks.

- Dav

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Just to clarify, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from playing a Valorum.

There are Tarkins all over the place.

Just try not to make him/her a direct relation of any canon character.

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:30 pm

[quote="Kaine Australis":hc8ntn28][color=#FF0000:hc8ntn28]Just to clarify, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from playing a Valorum.

There are Tarkins all over the place.

Just try not to make him/her a direct relation of any canon character.[/color:hc8ntn28][/quote:hc8ntn28]

Yeah, sorry if I wasn't clear.

You can be a Valorum (one of the family), but not THE Valorum from Episode 1, for example.

Cheers Kaine.

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:48 am

Yeah I changed some names around a little and took some names in full but yes I know they can't be them just named after them. That I guess should add into profile just still figuring out what to do.

Yeah I want to RP being part of a republic type government and will push for the such thing in the galaxy. So like what is the situation here was it ever part of a bigger government?

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:49 am

You should look into the GRA.
PreviousNext

Return to Anobis