Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Orbit

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Re: Open Orbit

*An A-wing pulls out of lightspeed after a long trip in hyperspace leaving the Pilot dazed from hours of stars speeding by his cockpit display. LaVey shakes his head as he retakes the controls of his old and beaten ship as he opens a unsecured comlink channel to the fleets in the system.*

:: This is LaVey, I had heard a rumor from the wookiees on Kashyyyk that the NOE was taking a new base of operations. Just point me to the enemy and I will see if I can lend some aid. ::

*LaVey starts to patrol a small patch of space as he waits to be updated on the situation.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:04 pm

<< =David Brooks=
*To Malice* :: For one so adept at foreseeing the future, I assume you'd know already. Regardless, I'll patch you through to him. :: >>

**Admiral Malice didn't correct Brooks' mistaken opinion. Malice wasn't force sensitive, so predicting the future beyond what a normal individual could imagine was beyond him.**

**He listens as Dragus gives the orders.**
**unfortunately the Doomsday fleet has no bombers. So Malice orders their fighters to be deployed to protect the bombers.**
**Dread Lord Havok is content for the highly capable Malice to issue orders.*
*Havok motions to an aid, who pushes Havok's custom Hover chair towards the sith lord. havok deposits himself in the chair and pulls out a rather old scroll. He studies it while waiting for the attack to begin.**

Comm officer:"Unidentified Fighter in sector 12!"
havok:"Never mind it, Its an ally. Dragus will take care of it." **havok had sensed the darkness as the ship dropped from hyperspace.**

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:59 pm

===========================================

*Within the hangar bay of the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer, "Eradomens Folly".*

*As his atmospherically sealed helmet slid over his scaled head, Dragus attempted to center himself in the Force. So much had led him up to this point, every event had been a stepping stone to this very moment. Now that he was finally here and ready to confront the Eye's enemy, he felt more confidence in his abilities than ever before. It was time, he was ready. He reached forwards and took the control yoke of his personal TIE Avenger in his left hand, and used his right to switch on the starfighters communications system. He flipped over to his squadrons own designated channel and began to address his fellow pilots.*

*To "Draggy's Dozen"* :: Follow my lead and enter theta formation once clear of the hangar. Things are going to get very hot very quickly, I want you all on your toes. Remember, these aren't pirates we are going after. These are Light Side scum, expect the worst and show them why you've earned the right to serve me directly. Let's go. ::

*The Barabel garbed in a dark flight suit powered up his starfighters engines and used the ships repulsors to carry his TIE Avenger out of the capital vessels hangar. As he exited the hangar and dropped into the cold blackness of space, he felt alive. It was the anticipation for battle that excited his senses. Following in behind him were eleven other TIE Avengers all sharing the same jet black paint job. They were on their way.*

*Aboard the bridge of the "Eradomens Folly".*

*The Dark Acolyte in charge of the Saurian Sith Lord's fleet could feel his master depart the Star Destroyer. Dragus would lead the way like a good Shepherd would, and like the loyal herd they would follow in behind him and bring with them the terrible wrath of the Eye. Morgan Pasanius returned to the bridges command chair and seated himself. They weren't to move until Dragus gave the order.*

=Morgan Pasanius=
"All glory to the Eye, my master."

*Within the hangar bays of the Victory II-class Star Destroyers, "Gaiscioch Dearg" and "Dark Betrayal".*

*NOE pilots in black flight suits race to their designated starfighters. Each Star Destroyer held a dozen TIE Interceptors and a dozen TIE Bombers. The mission briefing suggested that the bombers were to make towards the planets atmosphere and head straight towards the Baran Do's Temple. Once there they were to perform several bombing runs in order to quell any ground resistance that might cause trouble for the shock troops once they arrived. In turn the TIE Interceptors were to fly as cover for the bombers and shoot down any enemy starfighters that might be brave enough to attempt a defense. From both the far right and far left side of the Famine Lord's fleet, a squadron of TIE Interceptors and TIE Bombers left the Star Destroyers hangar and began to descend towards the planet below.*

*"Draggy's Dozen" in space and headed towards the planet.*

*The Saurian Sith ruler of the Expanse held the control yoke of his TIE Avenger firmly. So far they'd not seen heads or tails of any resistance. That didn't mean there wouldn't be one, but so far they had been confronted by no one. Once the TIE Bombers finished their runs, he'd make his way down to the temple and begin to pacify the monks with his bare hands if necessary. Dark Lady Trace wanted as many of these Sages taken alive as possible. Dragus couldn't promise to bring them in without injury, but he was fairly certain he could at the very least avoid breaking them to the point of death. He's get his fill of the killing anyways what with the municipal and planetary forces likely waiting for them down on the surface.*

I suppose I had better get this over with.

*The Barabel switched over from his squadrons designated channel and accessed the NOE's private channel that broadcast to every single NOE fleet present. The Famine Lord was leading the attack so the onus was on him to offer a motivating speech that would set the mood for the battle to come. Best choose his words wisely. He spoke up, his reptilian voice dripping with malice and spite.*

*To "ALL" NOE Fleets* :: This is Lord Dragus, calling all fleets on the NOE's main broadcast channel. Welcome to Dorin my friends, welcome to a world corrupted by the influence of Light Siders. You may be asking yourselves why you are here today. I can assure you, I have asked myself much the same. We are here because we must be, because the taint of these scum has already begun to spread across the region. The Expansion Region belongs to the Eye, these heretics mock all that we stand for simply by existing. Thou shall not tolerate heretics or heathens, so it is written into the law of the Eye. Some of you may not make it out of this battle unscathed. In fact, some of you may not make it out at all. I want to assure you that should you die in service to the Eye, you will be remembered. You do me a great honour in fighting beside me today against our enemies. But even more so, you honour the Eye with your valor and sacrafice. When we are through with Dorin, the Dark Side will have its roots sank deeply into this worlds very soil. I shall build the Eye's next great temple from the bones of our enemies. I have brought this fight to you, but now it is on you to make of it what you will. Brothers, sisters, and all those that serve the Eye, this is your destiny. The Eye knows me as Famine, I am its hunger. Feed me with the deaths of these heathens and you shall have earned your place in paradise beneath the Eye's holy glare. All glory to the New Order, all glory to the Almighty Eye! ::

*There was a moments pause as the Barabel drew in a deep breath, followed by a blood curdling shout.*

*As one, all four Star Destroyers at the head of the fleet began to move forwards. The two central destroyers were the Imperial II-class Star Destroyers "Eradomens Folly" and "Fallanassi Genocide". The Victory II-class Star Destroyer "Gaiscioch Dearg" was on the Folly's left side, while the Victory II-class Star Destroyer "Dark Betrayal" was on the Genocides right side. At this point the four capital vessels had their shields raised at one hundred percent and their weapons were fully charged. As they entered the planets orbit, each destroyers crew began to make efforts to acquire a lock on any planetary weapon emplacements or shield generators. They'd need to take those out first. The allied fleets would know well enough to follow in behind and take up similar positions in orbits. With no defense fleet to confront, this would be like shooting fish in a barrel.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:59 am

[quote:22b4sw3h]*ATTACK!*[/quote:22b4sw3h]

[narration:22b4sw3h]*Malice ordered his ships to all ahead flank. The Doomsday Fleet shot across the tinted sky above dorin. leaving trails of condensation in the upper reaches of the atmosphere.[/narration:22b4sw3h]
[action:22b4sw3h]At Dragus' orders All fighters were scrambled to guide the bombers to their targets. while there were already many fighters doing that same job, several squads broke off from the main group to clear a path and heavily straft some areas to help make way for an eventual beachhead. Other additional fighters looked for any fleeing civilian craft to blast.[/action:22b4sw3h]
[action:22b4sw3h]The doomsday fleet powered up their gravity wells and projected them farther out into space to prevent any ships from escaping into hyperspace. Capital ships higher up in orbit could easily pick off fleeing ships at will.[/action:22b4sw3h]

[narration:22b4sw3h]The doomsday fleet was specialize for space combat and anti-fleet warfare. Since there were no enemy fleets in the vicinity, The fleet wouldn't be doing much besides cordinateing strikes from orbit with the fighters:
The fighters fly over a target scouting it, they then call in the coordinates and the Capital ships drop ordinance on the target's coordinates. It was an efficient and effective strategy in the absence of tie bombers. It brought a whole lot more firepower into play on the ground. The only problem was that due to some of the gasses in the atmosphere the refractive index was higher than usual and hence electromagnetic photon phase weapons(lasers) lost some of their concentrated power as they moved from the upper atmosphere to ground level. Fortunately when turbo lasers are being used, the loss of power doesn't make that much of a difference.[/narration:22b4sw3h]
[action:22b4sw3h]*Fighters scream across the sky closely followed by Flashes of light raining down from the sky, cutting swatches of destruction across the city-scape. *[/action:22b4sw3h]

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:59 am

*The Encrypted fleet comms raged to life with the orders for the attack on Dorin, with a wave of his hand, Bacca motions for what Com-Scans have indicated, Admiral Keith replyes.*

IC: *Growling Tone.* Good Admiral, Continue scans, Shallow and deep, Launch fighters for cover support of the ship, Move us to Orbital Striking Range, Commandos on stand by, Jam all frequincies but our own.*

*The Massive Flagship of the Eye moves only a few thousand meters and she was re-positioned for orbital stikes, Shield at maximum output, Weapons hot and ready, Targeting of the city has begun, Port side weapon emplacment report action ready, A few minutes later the city was "Painted" for Attack. The Lord of War looks to his Queen, Gazes deep into her eyes and sends the order to fire.*

*Internal comms to the crew.*
IC: *Evil Growling Tone.* Gunners...FIRE!!!!!!*

*In groups fire-linked in 10's, 10 X-7 Ion Plasma turrets bare down on the city, Raining down 100 bolts of energy to the shielded city and immediate area. Communications in the area have been Jammed, only one frequincy is available and it is encrypted by and for the NOE. After the volley of destruction, Droid fighters are launched to cover the ship incase enemies are spotted.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:16 am

==================================================

*The four Star Destroyers that comprised the Famine Lord's fleet were now in a position to rain down turbolaser fire from above. In the hangar bays of all four destroyers, Stormtroopers were busy filing away onto assault shuttles destined for the Baran Do Temple on the planets surface. After each shuttle was loaded with its load of soldiers, they exited the hangar bays and began to make planetary descent.*

*Aboard the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer, "Fallanassi Genocide".*

*The High Dark Acolyte, Jerec Cretin, watch the attack unfold with keen interest. So far there was no opposition to the NOE's invasion and assault on the planet. It was almost too easy.*

=Stacey Hart=
"My lord, our gunners believe they have located this worlds main federal headquarters."

*Jerec stirred as the weapons officer disturbed him from his thoughts. The planets main government complex would be an important target to take out. It would be best to destroy it right away.*

=Jerec Cretin=
"Then let us not hesitate to remove the blight. Fire when ready."

=Stacey Hart=
"Aye, my lord."

*A minute later, a green blast of turbolaser fire belched forth from the Genocide's guns as the ships crew performed a precision strike on the New Republic Headquarters down on the planets surface.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:53 pm

**After recieving Dragus' coded message, Admiral malice recalled the fighters. it was time to move on to the target Malice had been waiting for: Carratos.**

**Lord Havok Stood from his hover chair.**
"I'll take it from here."
**Admiral Malice was even more pleased. This next engagment would be commanded by the dread lord himself!*

*the fighters were stowed as the Doomsday Fleet set m for a slope of 30 degrees and soared out of the upper atmosphere.*

*once out into open space, The ships broke up before going into light speed.**

Affiliation:

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 am

*As Quickly as it started, it was finished, the attack was barely that, it was more like target practice, Bacca stood with DLT on the bridge of the "Eye of Pzob", they looked at the Holo-Table that displayed all information as needed, Dragus's team has made short work of Dorin, Supported by Dread Lord Havok, DLT and Bacca.

DLT, Bacca and Admiral Keith all hear the order that the mission was a success.*

*Fleet wide Comms. Secured Channel.*
IC: *Growling Tone.*:: Brothers and Sisters of the Almighty Eye, Rejoice!, Victory is Ours!.

Dragus's Crew will stay and secure the system, All others report to Bilbringi for a re-grouping. ::

*With a wave of his clawed hand, Bacca motions to the Admiral.*

*Bacca takes his Queen by the hand and they walk to the front of the Bridge once more, the Evil couple just stare out at the glory of the Eye's power above the poisioned world of Dorin, soon it would be purified by the Lord of Famine.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:06 pm

*With the yellow alert status, Countermeasures are dropped, weapons and shields remain at 65% power. The Admiral speaks to the crew.*

*Internal comms.*

*Orders are carried out and the "Eye of Pzob" moves out towards the systems edge and bound for Bilbringi to join the Fleet of Pacification*

<< My Queen, have your ships return to Adarlon. Karun is to bring your Flagship to Bilbringi. >>
*Embraces her and kisses her.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:05 am

*The fleet in high orbit belonging to the Famine Lord heard their masters orders in regards to exiting the system and moving on to the next target. Only a single capital vessel would remain behind to support Dragus in his further subjugation of the planet and its inhabitants. Both the Victory II-class Star Destroyers "Gaiscioch Dearg" and "Dark Betrayal" began to void their waste deposits, as was standard policy before a hyperspace jump. They also began to deploy a series of communication satellites equipped with dual laser cannons. Between all four Star Destroyers, one hundred and forty four satellites were deployed. The Imperial II-class Star Destroyer, "Eradomens Folly", would remain behind while its sister vessel, "Fallanassi Genocide", would lead the two Victory's. The TIE Bombers and TIE Interceptors sent out were returned to the capital vessels hangar bays and made ready for their next engagement. This would be a particularly short hyperspace jump what with Reecee being so close. Once clear of the planets naturally formed gravity well, the fleet made the jump to hyperspace and exited the system. Remaining behind, the Folly continued to reign down turbolaser fire on the planet below. It's gunner crews worked frivolously to pick out important military targets and vaporize them with as minimal civilian causalities as possible. One might view this as the Eye being merciful on the civilian populace, but if they had any idea what the Eye's chosen servants did to civilians they might not be so quick to judge them as such. There was no place for mercy in a galaxy at war.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 am

*The satellite array deposited in orbit around the planet already began to transmit feedback to the Ewok Sanctuary over Tynna. With the satellites in place, the New Order would be better able to keep a watchful eye over the planet. Continuous footage was recorded by the magnification lenses and holo-recorders equipped on each satellite, then downloaded into the Sanctuaries database for close inspection. Once the images were downloaded, they were deleted from the memory banks of the satellites that recorded them so as to save space on the hard drives.*

*The squadron of a dozen TIE Avengers known as "Draggy's Dozen" emerged from the planets atmosphere and flew away from the planet. As they passed by the bridge of the Folly still in orbit around the planet, the Saurian Sith Lord gave a curt nod and salute. Then the TIE's raced past the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer and headed for open space. Once free of Dorin's naturally formed gravity well, the starfighters made the leap to hyperspace as they moved on to their next target.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Post Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:26 am

*With the Dome City being compromised by turbolaser fire, the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer in orbit ceased its bombardment. Morgan Pasanius had no interest in turning this world into ash, not with it being within the region of space his master had the most interest in. The "Eradomens Folly" held position in high orbit, awaiting to hear back that the completion of a new NOE Garrison Base upon the surface would soon be completed. Stormtroopers trained at M'haeli and Vandelhelm were already being transferred over to take control of the day to day security work that the forces of the Eye prided themselves on. Again, the necessary breathing equipment had to be equipped and a steady supply of oxygen replacement tanks were being delivered on a regular basis. Once the garrison base was set up, the soldiers and staff workers serving the Order would have a foothold with a concealed environment. Until then they would make do with the tanks. Had they left the Domed City intact then perhaps they would already have said place with an artificial environment, but an example had to be made. The destruction of the city had cleansed the planet of all non Kel Dor. It seemed a tad bit cruel to simply kill off all the inhabitants that had been located there, but then these were Sith we are talking about. Cruelty is ingrained in their way of life, it was almost a genetic trait passed down from one generation to the next. Suffice it to say, the precision strikes halted for the time being.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:59 pm

*Upon hearing of the success of the raised base on the planets surface, the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer in orbit over the planet recalled seventy two of the orbital satellites that were busy taking snap shots of the planet with their holo-recorders. That left another seventy-two remaining, which would soon be joined by an orbital defense platform that would rest in place over the capital cities position. The "Eradomens Folly" began to break orbit and head away from the planets naturally formed gravity well. One free of the gravitational forces, it made the jump to hyperspace on a course for the Bilbringi system. It was during one of Morgan Pasanius' many searches through the NOE database that he came upon the shipyards inventory list. Currently there were fourteen of the platforms he required available, so it would be the Folly's job to arrive at Bilbringi and tractor beam the platform all the way back to Dorin. Luckily the distance was short so it wouldn't taken very long at all. In the meantime, the Dark Acolyte's on the surface could begin searching for Force Sensitives to train at the Baran Do Temple. Many of these Acolyte's were deep in the process of training the monks in the ways of the Dark Side. In turn, the monks bestowed upon the Acolytes some of their secret knowledge. The idea was that the exchange of knowledge would eventually breed a new league of Acolytes devoted to serving the Eye. It's future depended on how persuasive the Famine Lord's chosen were.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:41 pm

*Space rippled as four vessels exited the swirling depths of hyperspace. They were identified as Tyrian Triumvirate vessels. The vessel leading them was in front. It was an Interdictor Class Cruiser, the Fallen Angel, though it held a good deal of after-market modifications. The ships on the Angel's left and right flanks were Marauder Class Corvettes, the Pious Inquisitor(left) and Shadow Demon(right) on their respective sides. The ship bringing up the rear was a Lancer Class Frigate, the Silenced Transcendence.. Fleet Admiral Scarlet Bennette, clad in a uniform similar to that of the Sith Empire from the days of Darth Revan and Darth Malak, stood on the bridge overlooking the planet. Her long auburn hair was pulled back into a tight bun. She signaled the comms officer, who opened a channel to the local NOE forces.*

Scarlet Bennette::: Greetings all New Order of the Eye Forces. I am Fleet Admiral Scarlet Bennette of the Triumvirate Fleet, Transcendent Justice. I am here on behalf of the Wings of the Triumvirate, Lord Viox Savage. I am to lend any aid in rebuilding and establishing a ground presence. We would like to show our support by loaning some ground forces to the planet as a token of our good will. We shall hold position until we have been cleared and authorized to begin landing some of our forces. Bennette standing by. ::

*Bennette, standing with her hands clasped behind her back, waited for a reply.*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:31 pm

*Though there was no orbital defense platform set up quite just yet, the seventy-two communication satellites spread throughout orbit were more than capable of transmitting the message from the Triumvirate Fleet. The message was retransmitted to the newly set up NOE Garrison base in Dor'shan. After being received and verified by one of the Famine Lord's Dark Acolyte's down at the base in the planets capital city, a hologram was broadcast to the fleet over an open channel.*

*The hologram depicted a human male in what appeared to be a variation of Sith robes. Like all of the Famine Lord's chosen, he wore dark underclothing that hid various sections of body armour, further concealed beneath a robe made of maroon colored zeyd-cloth. The colours wouldn't stand out as this hologram, like most others, displayed the person being recorded in a dull shades of blue. Even through the hologram though, there was something about the mans eyes that stood out. They seemed strangely vacant. His voice was monotone, passionless and seeming almost droid like in nature.*

=Shendor Abnett=
*To Scarlet Bennette* :: Fleet Admiral Scarlet Bennette, it seems that we are in your debt. The assistance offered is timely and most certainly appreciated by the enlisted men and women currently overseeing the Eye's dominant presence being established here. You may begin landing your forces at will. At this point it is more of a clean up operation than anything else. The New Republic forces here were crushed upon our initial bombardment, though some small pockets of local resistance fighters still remain. I am confident however that with your aid, they will be put down in their entirety for good. This world, these people...they will soon understand that unconditional obedience is the only thing that will spare them from the Eye's wrath. Dark Acolyte Shendor Abnett bids you welcome to Dorin, Admiral. ::

*The hologram depicted of the bald and vacant eyed man flickered as movement defocused the holo-recorder capturing his image. It resettled a moment later, clearly showing the Dark Acolyte with his head bowed.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:29 pm

*The oddity of the man's hologram finally clicked with Scarlet. The man's eyes. Though it was projected through the various hues of blue, as a holo usually depicted, the man's eyes were almost completely devoid of life. The man seemed more machine the flesh and blood. But, Scarlet reminded herself, they were after all Sith. And after having considerable time to deal with them, not much surprised her anymore. She replied to Shendor, via audio only.*

Scarlet Bennette::: Thank-you, Acolyte Abnett. Seeing as how we just finished putting down a Jedi uprising on Rhommamool, we figured it was the least we could do to help our newly found allies of the NOE. We shall begin landing our forces soon. Your assistance it greatly appreciated. Admiral Bennette out. ::

*The channel was closed. Bennette turned on her heel and began issuing orders.*

Scarlet Bennette:"Load up 1800 of our 3600 compliment of . Have 16 of the run as an escort to our 's as they deploy our soldiers to the surface. I will signal both the Pious Inquisitor and the Silenced Transcendence to jump back to Rhommamool. We along with the Shadow Demon will remain behind until we are finished here."

Tac Officer:"Aye ma'am. Confirmation, we are leaving the LAAT/i's and the Interceptors here with the soldiers?"

Scarlet Bennette:"Correct."

*The Tactical Officer nodded and went about issuing the orders. Bennette moved to the comms salon and signaled the Marauder and Lancer to jump back to Rhommamool. Within a few minutes after signaling the ships, they turned about and jumped away from the planet. The Fallen Angel moved towards the planet, ready to deploy.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:08 pm

*Sixteen Sith Interceptors soar out of the Fallen Angel's hangar bay, followed by ten LAAT/i's. It was going to be a long job for the Interceptor and LAAT/i pilots, since they had to do roughly six trips to get all 1800 Sith Troopers down to the surface. The Interceptors fly escort for the LAAT/i's as they streak towards the surface of Dorin.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:26 pm

[quote="Lord Bacca":1c0px9uk][narration:1c0px9uk]With the yellow alert status, Countermeasures are dropped, weapons and shields remain at 65% power. The Admiral speaks to the crew.[/narration:1c0px9uk]

[action:1c0px9uk]Internal comms.[/action:1c0px9uk]
[npc name=Admiral Keith:1c0px9uk][color=#BFBF00:1c0px9uk] Recall all fighters, Commandos stand down, Helm set a course for the Inner Rim, Bilbringi, no Hyperspace jump, proceed at Maximum Sub-light speed. Load all Missile tubes, re-arm if needed. Go![/color:1c0px9uk][/npc:1c0px9uk]

[action:1c0px9uk]Orders are carried out and the "Eye of Pzob" moves out towards the systems edge and bound for Bilbringi to join the Fleet of Pacification[/action:1c0px9uk]

[force_speak:1c0px9uk][b:1c0px9uk]My Queen, have your ships return to Adarlon. Karun is to bring your Flagship to Bilbringi.[/b:1c0px9uk][/force_speak:1c0px9uk]
[action:1c0px9uk]Embraces her and kisses her.[/action:1c0px9uk][/quote:1c0px9uk]

[narration:1c0px9uk]DLT kissed her warlord passionately then commlinked her fleet, sending them home.[/narration:1c0px9uk]It was good while it lasted M'Lord. [narration:1c0px9uk]DLT smiled at him as he redied his own fleet for their departure. From the bridge of the "Eye of Pzob" DLT looked out into the dark skies and saw her fleet gather and make the jump to hyperspace.[/narration:1c0px9uk]

[action:1c0px9uk]DLT's fleet grouped and made the jump to hyperspace upon receiving her command to return home.

[size=85:1c0px9uk]├óÔé¼┬ó1 Bilbringi Imperial-Class Super Star Destroyer (Heavy)(4000m) 'Witching Hour'
├óÔé¼┬ó1 Svelte Class Imperial Shuttle ├óÔé¼╦£Bone├óÔé¼Ôäó (Support) (17m) on board ├óÔé¼╦£Witching Hour├óÔé¼Ôäó
├óÔé¼┬ó1 Necromancer-Class Star Cruiser (Medium)(800m)
├óÔé¼┬ó1 Nova-class Battle Cruiser- (Light) (400m)
├óÔé¼┬ó35 Tie Interceptors- modified (Starfighter)[/action:1c0px9uk][/size:1c0px9uk]

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:35 pm

*Entering the system from the far edge came the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer, "Eradomens Folly", returning from Bilbringi with a Gespenster-class Orbital Platform in tow. The destroy slowly positioned the platform in orbit over the capital city of Dor'shan, then allowed the platforms own thrusters to help it maintain its new placement. It would be up to the platform now to keep monitor traffic come to and from the capital city, freeing up the Famine Lord's flag ship.*

=========================================

*Aboard the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer, "Eradomens Folly".*

*The Dark Acolyte Morgan Pasanius sat relaxed in the command chair upon the destroyers bridge. Their mission to Bilbringi was a complete success, and now they could focus on finishing securing the planet and the Eye's dominance over it. The bridge crews sensor operator looked up from his console and addressed the Dark Acolyte.*

=Simon Weis=
"My lord, the Gespenster-class Orbital Platform is now in place over Dor'shan."

*The Dark Acolyte smirked coldly. That was one more thing they wouldn't need to worry about anymore.*

=Morgan Pasanius=
"Excellent. Send down the remaining..." *Interrupted.*

*Before Morgan could finish his command, the officer cut him off with some bewildering information.*

=Simon Weis=
"We also aren't here alone anymore. While we were gone, a fleet seems to have taken up a position in the system."

*Now that got the Dark Acolyte's attention. He leaned forwards in his chair and looked out the view port with deep interest.*

=Morgan Pasanius=
"Hostile?"

*The officer shook his head.*

=Simon Weis=
"No sir. They've been marked as a friendly fleet by our satellite relays. It's the Tyrian Triumvirate."

*Ah, so the Eye's latest allies had come to take part in the festivities. Well they had missed most of the show, though there was still some work to be done int he meanwhile. At the very least they could get the job done quicker with the additional fleet in system.*

=Morgan Pasanius=
"Patch me through with Shendor. I want to know the extent of any contact he's had with these friends of ours."

=Simon Weis=
"Aye, my lord."

*The bridges communications officer was quick to patch the Folly through to the NOE Garrison Base down on the planets surface. The base was recently established in the same location as the New Republic base had been, though the later mentioned was little more than a pile of debris at this point. Cleansing orbital precision strikes had seen to its removal, and efficient NOE construction efforts had raised the new NOE stronghold in good time. Moments later, a hologram of Shendor Abnett appeared on the bridges Holo-Display.*

=Shendor Abnett=
*To Morgan* :: Ah, Morgan. Back so soon? ::

*The commander of Folly scowled at the question.*

=Morgan Pasanius=
"Not by choice, I assure you. I see you've made friends while we were away."

*The hologram of the Dark Acolyte nodded sternly.*

=Shendor Abnett=
:: That we have. That's a portion of the Tyrian Triumvirate fleet you are looking at. They've offered us assistance quelling the rebels. I accepted on behalf of the Eye. ::

*Morgan pursed his lips and brought his gloved right hand under his chin, as though contemplating just what that meant. If these allies were here to assist, that would give the Folly leeway enough to head to Reecee and assist Dragus in its conquering. It might even give the Dark Acolyte a chance to kill some Jedi, the Eye willing of course.*

=Morgan Pasanius=
"Very well then. We'll be making our leave shortly enough as I am certain the master would appreciate our help in dealing with the heretics. Keep up the efforts here and work closely with these Tyrians. Our alliance with them is fresh so we don't want to risk damaging it with any misunderstandings. Dorin is yours for now, Shendor, don't fail in the duty burdened on you."

*A slight chuckle escaped the bald Dark Acolyte's lips after hearing Morgan's warning. Shendor was not one to take threats seriously. His arrogance wouldn't allow for him to accept that there was a force in the galaxy that could do him harm. Hopefully he'd never be proven wrong, though with such a high belief of self worth, it seemed more than likely.*

=Shendor Abnett=
*Chuckling* :: Perish the thought. I'll see that the Eye's will be done. All glory to the Eye, Morgan. ::

=Morgan Pasanius=
"All glory to the Eye, Shendor."

*And on that note the holo-transmission ended.*

=========================================

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:54 pm

*As Bennette was finishing up in orbit, a new ship was pinged on the Angel's short range sensors. It was identified as the Eradomens Folly. Bennette moved to the Comms Salon.*

Scarlet Bennette:"Open communications with the Folly. Broadband encrypted channel. Audio only."

Comms Officer:"Aye ma'am."

*A few seconds later the Officer nodded to her, allowing her to compose herself and address the CO of the Folly.*

Scarlet Bennette::: Greetings, to the NOE crew of the Eradomens Folly. I am Fleet Admiral Scarlet Bennette of the Triumvirate Fleet of Transcendent Justice. I assume things are going well? I have been ordered to contact you and see if our remainder of our fleet over Rhommamool could be of any use to the NOE at the present. Since Lord Savage is off attending other business, we are currently free to aid our comrades in arms. Awaiting your reply, Admiral Benntte standing by. ::

*She paused as the channel was left open, but the mic was turned off. She awaited the reply from the Commanding Officer of the Folly.*
PreviousNext

Return to Dorin's Orbit