Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Re: Open Terrain

[quote="Hrókr Aleacian":24jbwijo][quote="Hannas":24jbwijo][narration:24jbwijo]Was he threatening me?

Either this Human was innocent as he said, or he wanted me to beleive him, regardless his threat had been made and I could not allow that to abide. He beleived he had some purpose of moral duty in a place like this. He wanted my aid and now he threatened me. Two things crossed my mind, why was he so intent on wanting me to believe his innocence since it made no difference to the situation and furthermore if he had ever wanted my assitance a direct threat was the worst mistake he could make.

Two foot seperated us and though he be taller than me crouched low and poised with muscles ready to unfurl like ellastic bands and speed me nimbly towards him, no warning came, what might follow I did not know. Kill him, no it was not necessary, I would move to strike and be on my way, he would hinder me no longer, but he had to be taught that regardless of what he thought he was or what duty he felt he had this was the wrong being, wrong place and certainly the wrong time. He had much to learn about the underworld. I had nothing to lose, he had everything.[/narration:24jbwijo]

[action:24jbwijo]Left foot forward right foot back; it was this right foot that propelled me forward, darting forward, the air whipping past my bare scales. Left arm unfurled swinging upward toward his groin, my right arm snapped inward toward his nearest leg at knee height. Notably I snapped the batons as they moved performing two actions simultaneously. Firstly I re-orinetated the batons so although I still held them by the shorter handle perpendicular to the main shaft the main length of each now pointed away from my arm as opposed to running along my forearm. Secondly snapping the batons kicked them to life, they whined viciously buzzing through the air as an elelctrical charge surged through them enough to nulify most living things.

Remaining low and crouched presented him with fewer options. Striking down at me most likely would be worthless for by the time his hands came down it was highly likely either or both batons would have connected with their desired target. I half expected him to move backward, to jump or perhaps to attempt to intercept or perform a counter quite possibly with his legs, yet a batton aimed to the knee halved the possibility he would kick for it would leave his standing leg vulnerable to exploitation. I rather hoped that backwards would be the direction he opted for, straight toward the open cell door.[/action:24jbwijo][/quote:24jbwijo]

[narration:24jbwijo]The bluff had failed. He knew it was a fifty-fifty shot that his idle threats would provoke either the correct, or incorrect response which he had wanted. Hrókr had always envisioned a prison hierarchy to be ruled by the strong and boastful, and not by the lone man that wanted to bite back. To think that in the middle of this dire straight that both men saw each other in, and their need to free themselves, that they would end up having to fight each other in order to prove who could leave alive.[/narration:24jbwijo]

[action:24jbwijo]The force had been gathering around Hrókr--specifically for this moment--should he have needed it, and with it, he opened his extended hand and tensed his fingers outward to their farthest reaches before using the force to emit a wave from him.[/action:24jbwijo]

[narration:24jbwijo]This was not unlike a Force Push, or a Force Wave, but in face a combination of both. The Force Wave is a power that extended from one's being outwards in a three-hundred-sixty-degree circle around the user to powerfully knock back all who would surround them. The Force Push, on the other hand, was a simple application of force from an extremity. This combination attack used the Force Wave, but focused it, not all around but forwards like a Force Push, in order to magnify the power of the attack and send not just a single target, but any who should be in the direction of the wave. Unless Hannas could somehow counter the force with his own means then he would assuredly be sent cascading backwards.[/narration:24jbwijo]

[ic:24jbwijo]"I told you that I didn't want to fight you, but I need you to assist in my escape. Help me, or I will have no choice but to make you unable to hinder me...[/ic:24jbwijo]

[narration:24jbwijo]Assuming the power had worked properly Hrókr would set his feet to balance with his body in profile to make his opponent's target smaller. His knees would slightly bend and he would assume a defensive stance with his right hand positioned loosely an inch or two from his right cheek, and his left arm out in front of his profile. His left palm would be facing to the right in a diagonal and his right palm would be facing forwards to both be able to defend accordingly. As he would move his eyes would never leave his opponent. He would watch the man before him and synchronize his body movements to note for incoming attacks.[/narration:24jbwijo][/quote:24jbwijo]

[narration:24jbwijo]Time. Time was something not on Hrókr's side. He couldn't afford to wait for his opponent to spring upon him. He had to move; to leave and take his chances with the one that was trying to be free.[/narration:24jbwijo]

[ic:24jbwijo]"Fine. I will leave you be, but mark my words: I will kill you if you hinder my chances of escape in any way!"[/ic:24jbwijo]

[narration:24jbwijo]Hrókr backed up slowly at first, keeping his face to Hannas as he did so, and then moved more quickly as he got farther away until he eventually turned and began to walk quickly towards the guard post as chaos permeated around him. His senses were alert and the force was building around him as he walked into the guard's station which was now surprisingly empty. They were all probably out trying to stop the prisoners since the station had no power anyway. With a quick scan of the room Hrókr found what he was looking for; a key and a datapad with a blueprint of the jail.

[i:24jbwijo]Perfect[/i:24jbwijo], the unknown prisoner was on the way to the armory. Hrókr smirked with satisfaction as somehow he had yet to be stopped by any guards, nor had the Coruscanti military arrived to lock down the complex. He took his worries in stride as he finally reached the heavily secured cell of the unknown. Slowly he began to glide across the floor before reaching the chained man.[/narration:24jbwijo]

[ic:24jbwijo]"Tell me, why should I free you?"[/ic:24jbwijo]

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 am

*In order to answer Hrókr's question, Kirus searches for a way into His mind, projecting to Hrókr the image of a quiet prison, all the guards and prisoners dead, except for Hrokr who stood on top of a pile of bodies next to a large hole in a wall, before he jumped out.*

*Kirus didn't really care if Hrókr would believe him or not, but was certain that he would help him, from mysterious person to fellow mysterious person.*

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:06 am

IC: "I see. Very well then."*

*Hrókr reached out and used his newly acquired key to open the restraints.*

*He backpedaled slowly to give the other man space. It was likely that he'd been there for a long while, and he would be weak at first and would need space to get his bearings. He was cautious, however, and kept at lease one of his hands facing the man as he rose from his prison. He stared at the man, intensely studying him and searching for flaws where he guard would be weak should a future situation arise. One could never be to careful.*

IC: "I have a map of the complex. The armory is that way."*

*Hrókr pointed in the direction that he described. His eyes never left the man before him as he watched his movements. His mind was clear and not too focused on the task of escape. He knew that it would simply come to him if he wanted it to. Not too many people could be that certain when facing an army of guards and an even larger one of inmate of whom would all most likely be seeking to kill him. He was confident in his abilities, perhaps too confident. It didn't matter, however, unless more serious opposition arrived, but without comm systems the prison couldn't call for help... Unless that is, the prison was seen in distress. That was a serious possibility.*

IC: "After you."*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:45 am

*Freedom! The thought lingered in the back of his mind for a long while, all the while Kirus began to stretch, limbering up his spindly and bandages limbs. As far as Hrókr could tell, Kirus was as skinny as a Kaminoan, yet about the size of a tall human, and completely covered in bandages except for his luminous red eyes and long silvery hair, which reached all the way down to his lower back. He wasn't really paying much attention to Hrókr as he spoke, silently stretching then marching off towards the armory. He wanted his armor back, along with his personal items to which he'd gone through a lot to obtain.*

*After a few minutes of travelling, only running into a few guards who seemed to be unable to even touch Kirus, being sent flying away so quickly that the only sign of Kirus moving them could be seen by after-images through eyes accustomed to spee, Kirus and Hrókr find themselves at the armory. Once it was open, Kirus began to look for his possessions. Finding his braid blades, Kirus attached them to the four braids he'd been wrapping his hair into as they moved.*

*It wouldn't be until a few minutes later that Kirus would find that his armour isn't there. Taking the belt with two pouches of needles of his that he'd found as he searched and wrapped it round him, Kirus finally looked over at Hrókr, nodding in thanks. He then began to look around for a likely informative guard who might know where his armour was.*

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:20 pm

[quote="Hrókr Aleacian":255e2fiu][quote="Hannas":255e2fiu][narration:255e2fiu]Was he threatening me?

Either this Human was innocent as he said, or he wanted me to beleive him, regardless his threat had been made and I could not allow that to abide. He beleived he had some purpose of moral duty in a place like this. He wanted my aid and now he threatened me. Two things crossed my mind, why was he so intent on wanting me to believe his innocence since it made no difference to the situation and furthermore if he had ever wanted my assitance a direct threat was the worst mistake he could make.

Two foot seperated us and though he be taller than me crouched low and poised with muscles ready to unfurl like ellastic bands and speed me nimbly towards him, no warning came, what might follow I did not know. Kill him, no it was not necessary, I would move to strike and be on my way, he would hinder me no longer, but he had to be taught that regardless of what he thought he was or what duty he felt he had this was the wrong being, wrong place and certainly the wrong time. He had much to learn about the underworld. I had nothing to lose, he had everything.[/narration:255e2fiu]

[action:255e2fiu]Left foot forward right foot back; it was this right foot that propelled me forward, darting forward, the air whipping past my bare scales. Left arm unfurled swinging upward toward his groin, my right arm snapped inward toward his nearest leg at knee height. Notably I snapped the batons as they moved performing two actions simultaneously. Firstly I re-orinetated the batons so although I still held them by the shorter handle perpendicular to the main shaft the main length of each now pointed away from my arm as opposed to running along my forearm. Secondly snapping the batons kicked them to life, they whined viciously buzzing through the air as an elelctrical charge surged through them enough to nulify most living things.

Remaining low and crouched presented him with fewer options. Striking down at me most likely would be worthless for by the time his hands came down it was highly likely either or both batons would have connected with their desired target. I half expected him to move backward, to jump or perhaps to attempt to intercept or perform a counter quite possibly with his legs, yet a batton aimed to the knee halved the possibility he would kick for it would leave his standing leg vulnerable to exploitation. I rather hoped that backwards would be the direction he opted for, straight toward the open cell door.[/action:255e2fiu][/quote:255e2fiu]

[narration:255e2fiu]The bluff had failed. He knew it was a fifty-fifty shot that his idle threats would provoke either the correct, or incorrect response which he had wanted. Hrókr had always envisioned a prison hierarchy to be ruled by the strong and boastful, and not by the lone man that wanted to bite back. To think that in the middle of this dire straight that both men saw each other in, and their need to free themselves, that they would end up having to fight each other in order to prove who could leave alive.[/narration:255e2fiu]

[action:255e2fiu]The force had been gathering around Hrókr--specifically for this moment--should he have needed it, and with it, he opened his extended hand and tensed his fingers outward to their farthest reaches before using the force to emit a wave from him.[/action:255e2fiu]

[narration:255e2fiu]This was not unlike a Force Push, or a Force Wave, but in face a combination of both. The Force Wave is a power that extended from one's being outwards in a three-hundred-sixty-degree circle around the user to powerfully knock back all who would surround them. The Force Push, on the other hand, was a simple application of force from an extremity. This combination attack used the Force Wave, but focused it, not all around but forwards like a Force Push, in order to magnify the power of the attack and send not just a single target, but any who should be in the direction of the wave. Unless Hannas could somehow counter the force with his own means then he would assuredly be sent cascading backwards.[/narration:255e2fiu]

[ic:255e2fiu]"I told you that I didn't want to fight you, but I need you to assist in my escape. Help me, or I will have no choice but to make you unable to hinder me...[/ic:255e2fiu]

[narration:255e2fiu]Assuming the power had worked properly Hrókr would set his feet to balance with his body in profile to make his opponent's target smaller. His knees would slightly bend and he would assume a defensive stance with his right hand positioned loosely an inch or two from his right cheek, and his left arm out in front of his profile. His left palm would be facing to the right in a diagonal and his right palm would be facing forwards to both be able to defend accordingly. As he would move his eyes would never leave his opponent. He would watch the man before him and synchronize his body movements to note for incoming attacks.[/narration:255e2fiu][/quote:255e2fiu]

[action:255e2fiu]An instant of time, was it a second or a minute I could not be sure. What hit me I was uncertain of, shock was my first reaction, I was sent spiralling flipping head over heals, the batons, my stolen weapons flung far afield and away from me. It was only superb instinctive reactions and a superbly constructed frame that allowed me to twist as I span rotating my body as I flipped I I twisted and landed several metres away landing flat upon my splayed hands and feet in a splyed star like posture.[/action:255e2fiu]

[narration:255e2fiu]Shoch I think dulled the pain and bruises. Had I dealt with force sensitives prior to this, yes. Had I expected such an outlash, no. What I did know was the adrenaline was numbing the pain and shock.

Posteriori experience alerted me to the fact that a power as to the likes that he had demonstrated cost him as it did seem to all force users. It seemed that the larger extent or output of power made them less able to use such power as frequently or with such explosive effect.

I did not for one instant confess to know the slightest about the force, what I did know was that upon previous ocassions I had stalked force users and done so undetected. I now had the advantage. I knew what he was capable of, what he was and to some extent what he could do. It had cost me, but although quick to attack him, revenge was slower. This was no longer a straight fight and I could not exact vengeance by dashing in head long. Conventions had gone out the window.[/narration:255e2fiu]

[action:255e2fiu]I rose as quickly and nimbly as I was able and being near the far end of the gangway that led to the rest of the prison. I turned and darted toward the open dimly lit corridor that ran through the archway. This corridor was powered only by emergency lighting.

Light or low levels of which were never too much of a problem for my retilianne eyes, they coped well with fairly low levels of light but where I had an advantage was a distinct sense of smell and vibration. I could taste upon the air to within a degree of accuracy the proximity of beings. COmbine this with an abillity to detect vibrations and thus locate, prey as it were. Thus lying flat against a wall to avoid a group of guards armed with lights was not too difficult. I imediately dropped lower bending my knees and stealthly began to track them turning left.[/action:255e2fiu]

[narration:255e2fiu]Pursuing them of course was but a short term goal, it would once again arm me and hopefully would provide me with access to their com units so I could listen in on the transmissions and locate and thus avoid guard patrols.

Secondly speed was key, it was after all only a matter of time until power was restored.[/narration:255e2fiu]

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:26 pm

*A smile dared to cross his face as he and his new companion entered the armory. There they were; his weapons and gauntlets. Finally he could reassure his own protection without having to use the force. However he would be able to rely on it more than many. His Zeison Sha training had allowed him specific mastery over telekinesis, and along with a natural ability for Shatterpoint, were the only powers he used which allowed him to call upon them more than most of the force users in the galaxy. He would keep that a secret, however.*

IC: "Missing something?"*

*Hrókr noticed out of the corner of his eye that the unknown was searching for something that wasn't there. He didn't have to be told that something was missing to read body language and subtle facial expressions. His attention was, however, focused on tightening his gauntlets and slinging his weapons in their proper spots. He was finally complete again.

Hrókr turned his back to the man, watching him from the reflective surfaces around the two men. That was until the unknown man passed him, nearly grazing his shoulder, and walking out of the armory. He was clearly intent on searching for what he still had not found in the armory. What could it be? Something to help them get out of this prison perhaps.*

IC: "Hrókr."*

*He obviously said his name in a sort of make-shift introduction. He figured it would help humanize him to allow and attachment between the two men, each a survivor of their own actions. That and it would be easier for communication and narrative purposes to know one another...*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:04 pm

*a young girl walked along the streets alone trying to find someone. she was going to find her Jedi master after she had gotten lost. she had no idea where she was. she simply stopped and looked around. she was very much afraid. she was only a padawan*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Master Tel'k"Padawan."

*The Tall Male handsome Jedi master, walking forward with traditional brown Jedi master robes, strode through the people in the street. His impassive face showed no emotion as he strode towards her.*

Master Tel'k"Padawaan. Do not be afraid. Fear leads to the dark side..."
*He expected her to recite the rest...if she had been doing her readings...*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Fear leads to anger anger leads to hate hate leads to suffering i know i know.
Master where are you?

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:18 pm

*The master was looking right at her. She was more anxious than she was supposed to be. But then she was only a padawan...oh well....kids...*

Master Tel'k((Sense me out. Find me yourself. Calm your mind. Feel me out of the crowd. There is no emotion...))

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:20 pm

*the young girl runs to her Jedi master and stops suddenly and gasps*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Master Tel'k:"Well done padawaan..."

*He looked at her with semi approval.*

Master Tel'k:"Now, where is your light saber?"

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:23 pm

my light--- OH NO! I MUST HAVE LOST IT

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Master Tel'k:"I---padawaan....."

*He could only help himself from facepalming by adverting his thoughts elsewhere.....*
Master Tel'k:"Padawaan...if you are to be in the Jedi order you need discipline. Do you know how rare and expensive those parts are. This is besdies the point. It is your lightsaber. Its part of you. Its your life."

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:29 pm

M-Master?
i sense a disturbance

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:08 pm

*Master Tel'k Stopped.* *This was why she was being trained....her ability to sense...things....perhaps this was what led to her fear. She had an astounding gift for sensing things in the force....*

*He reached out himself...tried to sense something....but nothing...*
Master Tel'k:"What is it, Padawaan? Describe to me what it is you feel. Do you know how far off it is? It is a disturbance? Death? what? And how do you feel it in this place? There are many people here. How can you discern? How do you know it is not just the anxiety of all their lives combined?"

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:18 pm

it's...a Sith.
i KNOW it is this time
this time i am right!

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Master, i sense danger here. we probably should go somewhere else

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Master Tel'k:" It's noth-"

*He went silent and suddenly stared forward.*
*He did sense it....a massive disturbance in the force.*
*Someone....very dark....was here....*
*And as if to answer, a terrible screaming of a starship was streaking in a dive through atmo filled the air.*
And then halted as a ship pulled up and slowed just in time for a dark man, with dark purposes to leap out.

*Regnum, saber ignited immediately began a barrage of saber strikes with his full fury.
The master tried to retaliate but he hadn't always been the best with lightsaber combat...*

*He focused more on the force...and trying to get on the council...*

*Regnum overhand chopped with the pressure of an AT-AT walker foot stomping down. He side swung like a Rabid rancor. He hammered down on the Jedi masters defenses like a rapid firing turbolaser battery. Every strike combined with the full force of his dark side focus. Each strike a hammer of thunder. Each hit a surge and wave of dark side energy blasting out to overwhelm the motivation and thoughts of the Jedi master.

This would end quickly.

And as he had suspected...in only a few more steps...it did.

The Jedi had been progressively moving backwards...he seemed to only know Niman so he had no idea what to do fore his mind was being overwhelmed.
What a Fool.

Suddenly, the master's own blade struck his own clothes, singeing them.
This was enough of a distraction for Regnum to pull a move he knew all too well.
He grabbed the blade wrist of the Jedi with his free hand, pulled that Jedi's arm out, and severed his brain stem, saber arm, and legs, all in one swift move.

Regnum hooked the masters saber hilt to his belt after tossing the Jedi's severed hand and wrist to the ground. It was a pathetic kill, but the pleasure in destroying so much weakness was an emotion he could feed off of. So, he kept trophies.

Regnum then turned and marched towards the young female padawaan. Lightning blasted out from his finger tips to wrap her tight until unconsciousness overtook her.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:21 pm

N-NO HEEEEELP SOMEONE HELP ME HELP!
*the girl struggles to break free*
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
PreviousNext

Return to Coruscant's Terrain