Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Xaxan's Quarters

The second HQ of Dark Tide.

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Xaxan's Quarters

*An ornate wooden archway leads to a small corridor, which opens up to a large cavernous room, separated into a series of smaller rooms elegantly by long, heavy drapes of many decorative and exotic designs.

The first such tent-like room contains a large teakwood desk, atop which sit several holo-imagers. Around the outside of the room are alternating small sofas and large cushions, with several smaller side-tables decked with fine wine and exotic delicacies. This was a refined place, a place of exotic class.

Every room in the offices was designed with refined tastes in mind, with plenty of comfortable seating, relaxed, open-plan design, and several ornate lanterns and exotic plants to promote a relaxed mood in any who entered.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Xaxan's Quarters

*Tanya slipped beneath the wooden arch, leading Xaxan into his new quarters, which were designed from his profile. Unlike most Forsworn, Xaxan still had a taste for material possessions, and so he was given some. Walking into the first room, Tanya walked to the desk, turning to face Xaxan while leaning back on the teak.*

"I trust everything here is to your taste Mr. Zadicus..."

*As she leaned, she allowed her chest to push out. The bolder curves of her breasts embellished her body as a whole. It was a common pose that most men loved. She gave him a wider smile, eyeing him from toes to eyes. The lighting in the room made her amber eyes glow boldly.

After a few moments she pushed herself from the table and walked towards the falleen, her smile still lingered on her lips. She walked just to the left of him, allowing her shoulder to brush against his.*

"If there is anything you are in need of, let me know, otherwise I suggest you get some rest...tomorrow will be a long day."

*She stopped in her position, just beside him, watching, waiting, expecting.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:10 am

*Xaxan took in his new room with an appreciative eye, trailing his hand along the wooden furnishings, the smooth textures brought up sensations he had long since forgotten. Glancing to the side as his shoulder was brushed with the skill of a true artist, Xaxan smiled and nodded.*

"There is in fact something you can help me with, Tanya. I am going go take a bath. I would like for you to pull out something for me to wear, and then leave it on the bed. After that, you are free to leave."

*Nodding, a sly smile on his lips, Xaxan turned away from her and strode towards the bathrooms, dumping his dirty duffel bag on the floor as he went. Once inside the bathrooms, he turned on the hot steaming water and stripped down completely, lowering himself into the lobster-hot water with a great measure of pleasure.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:27 am

"Very well sir..."

That was all she said, she stopped flirting, she stopped chasing and teasing. This man was her superior, and while she was ordered to please him if required, she had no need to otherwise. She smiled politely as he slipped in the bathroom, before making her way to his dresser, pulling out a simple pair of black silk slacks and a matching shirt. Folding them neatly onto the bed, she turned and exited the room, leaving her new boss to shake off the rust and dust of travel.

As she walked down the hallway, she made her way to her own meager quarters, several doors down the hall from Xaxan's. Unlike him, she had no need for glamour. Her room had a simple single bed, a dresser, a desk and a foot locker. That was all she needed. Stripping from her robes, she locked the door and crawled into bed naked, shutting her eyes in preparation for the next day. Nexus had a set of commands he needed her to relay through Xaxan; it would prove to be an interesting day.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am

*Xaxan allowed himself to enjoy the hot bath for at least an hour, letting it soak deep into his scaled skin, taking away all the grime and dust of a dozen off-colored worlds drift off his body. The cycling vents made sure the water remained fresh and hot through his entire soaking, refreshing his soul as much as his body. He even stripped off his eyepatch and dunked his head under the water to let the crusty, bloody build up around his ruined eye socket dissipate and cleaned out.

Getting out the tub and letting the water drain out, Xaxan dried himself off with a long fluffy towel and walked into the bedroom. Not seeing Tanya anywhere, he nodded and chuckled as he dressed himself in the silk pajamas she had laid out.*

"So, it would seem our seductress doesn't want to play this game all the way through."

*Muttering to himself, Xaxan got into his bed and stared off at the opposite wall while pouring a small glass of wine for a nightcap.*

"It would seem that for this game to continue, I will have to create the desire in her to play along... and to participate eagerly. Oh this is going to so much fun."

*Chuckling delightfully, Xaxan settled into bed, plotting devious things in his mind while sipping away at his wine, slowly drifting further and further to sleep...*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:50 pm

The door to Xaxan's Quarters slid opened, announced by two loud beeps. The room was dark, yet the bright light of the hallway poured in like an unwelcomed guest. Then came footsteps- soft, yet orderly.

Tanya entered the room, hovering at the door for a moment, before reaching up to a control panel. She pressed keys with rehearsed fingers, each tap a soft yet audible clack as her finger nails met the cool screen.

The room's lights activated, going slowly from a dim twilight-like light to a bright stark white light. As the lights activated, Tanya waited for her superior to wake from his slumber. The door slid shut behind her with a hiss.

Xaxan looked odd whilst asleep; unlike most men of the forsworn, who slept in rigid posture as though it was their duty to shut their eyes and enter the land of dreams, this man slept slightly more relaxed, though her eyes caught onto something that suggested that it was a feint, an invitation to an unwary assassin who would attempt to end his life without expecting a fight.

Unlike yesterday, Tanya was not dressed to seduce; now she was dressed for duty. In a black suit, with matching black pants, her seductive figure was well covered. While her face was still beautiful to look upon with those amber eyes, she no longer held a soft smile, but an appearance of cool indifference. She waited for Xaxan to rise, so that she could attend to him, and pass on Lord Nexus' first set of orders

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:15 pm

"Good morning, Tanya."

*Xaxan slowly sat up while placing the vibroblade he had hidden in his palm on the bedstand, inhaling deeply and smiling at his assistant. He began to flex his pheromonal glands, letting out a miniscule amount of his edge over woman out into the room, just enough to cause a slight reaction to Xaxan's masculinity. Getting out the bed, Xaxan strolled over to his wardrobe and casually looked through his selections.*

"Help me out here Tanya, what do you think I should wear today? Casual? Or formal? All of these Forsworn are so depressingly minimalist, I'm not sure if I should blend in with them or keep to my own styles."

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:15 pm

"I-..."

The pheromones entered her nostrils as she inhaled, then slipped into her blood stream, washing throughout her body. Her hormones went haywire for the first time in a long time as she felt her heart rate speed up slightly. Her cheeks felt warm, a blush crept up them as she eyed the green muscular body of the falleen. She tried to speak again, hoping Xaxan didn't notice the stutter, or the blush.

She shook it off. No man would make her blush, there was nothing she liked about this man. His skin was strange and he stank of corruption. Even so, the man still made her heart race; he was the first man to do that since Jerrard. She didn't like it.

Walking over with slow, meticulous steps, she walked behind the falleen, stopping just short of him before addressing him.

"Perhaps you should wear something formal. The forsworn are not fond of deceit, and we already know that you are not like most of us...embrace your uniqueness."

She wanted to call him strange, corrupt, perverse and sickening. But she couldn't, not even with all of her will power would her body obey. Perhaps sleep did the man a favor. Perhaps he was not as bad as he seemed...perhaps he was like Jerrard.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:02 pm

*Xaxan smirked silently where Tanya could not see, reaching out for a robe that was simple silk fabric, deep dark purple with sashes coming down from the shoulders. There was a breastplate of sorts that was flexible and jointed every inch down, and sewn into the jacket.
Turning around to face Tanya, Xaxan's face turned to a polite smile while holding the robe out for her to take.*

"I'll wear this today then. If I am going to make my first appearance I should not hide myself at all."

*Xaxan watched Tanya closely, noting the blushed expression and her deliberate way of standing, as if she was trying to hide something. He chuckled in his head, keeping his face that same even expression all the while. AFter a moment, Xaxan let his glands relax, dissipating the pheromones in the room.*

"Are you alright, Tanya? You seem rather flushed."

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Her eyes darted up and down as Xaxan turned to face her. She almost fumbled when she took the close. Almost. Though she managed to keep a firm grip on it as she pulled it towards her. Her head was spinning. When he made his statement, she nodded, choosing to not speak for fear of revealing her foolish stutter.

Then suddenly her head was clear.

She took the robes, and resumed her disgust for the man all but in a manner of seconds. His skin was green, like slime. She wanted to slap him and walk off. She knew what he did. Falleen, they were all the same. They used pheromones to alter the mind state of people.

She hated the man for it. She wished she could reach down, and grab the stilletto hidden on the inside of her boot. She wished she could yank the blade free, and stab it into the green man's jugular to see what color a falleen would bleed. She wished she could paint the room in his wretched blood. But the world was not one for wishes, nor prayers. Her flush desolved, and her face resumed it's apathetic expression.

"Very well sir. I apologize, but I don't feel too well. It must have been something I ate."

Take the Falleen, treat him well. Give him anything he needs and everything that he wants....everything. The last word from Nexus lingered in the air, as if he suspended it there through the force. Everything. Nexus knew what she was, and what she is. He used it to his advantage. She was only forsworn by association, while he was truly forsworn. But she would prove herself through this task. She would do what the Falleen bid. She would wear a false smile as she did it. And when she was done, and she was truly a Forsworn, she would crush the man in public for the world to see.

That thought calmed her mind as she cradled the robes and looked at Xaxan with indifference.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:36 pm

*Xaxan nodded with a false air of concern as he slowly slid out of pajamas in front of her, completely baring himself to her before tossing them into the hamper. Turning around, Xaxan held his arms out as he waited for Tanya to help him get dressed.

Inside his mind however, the Falleen was enjoying this moment with complete sadistic relish. He could tell the instant her mind had cleared up and when her senses came around. He could almost smell her pure rage flood the room, despite her apathetic expression on her face. To know he could manipulate and twist emotions so perfectly as he used to gave such a satisfying feeling that he chuckled to himself and decided to flex his glands yet again, this time a tad stronger then last time, just as Tanya was sliding the robes over his arms.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:33 pm

*She acted as though she didn't notice when he got naked in front of her. Her mind went elsewhere. When he held his arms out, she stepped around and behind him. He was so vulnerable in this position...the nakedness of a man would often leave them frantic while in defense. All she had to do was slide her stiletto over his throat...

But why did she think that? She didn't know. Suddenly she was uncertain. This man was not someone she wanted to kill...A voice screamed at her from inside of her head, telling her to get a grip of herself. She ignored the voice.

She felt intoxicated.

One would say that Tanya was too close to be professional. Her body was mere inches from his. She could smell the pheromone and perfumed musk that radiated from his skin. She slid the cloak through one arm, moving ever so slowly as her hand traveled up his arm and across his shoulders. She pressed against him to hard to be plutonic, and there was a notable that men could detect when a woman was happy.

Her breathing was heavy as she slipped the robes on his torso, and pulled his pants up. She was even slower at the latter task. She wanted to reach around from behind and please Xaxan. She had wanted to so badly, though she knew that it would be straying from duty, so she stayed her hand.

Once she completed dressing Xaxan, she stepped back and looked at her superior, admiring the sight. Fortunately her uniform hid any sign of arousal, but even so, her apathy faltered as her amber eyes ate Xaxan alive.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:50 pm

*Xaxan turned around, straightening out his robes and tightening the cinches, as he looked at Tanya's now even more flushed face, her eyes turning soft and almost begging as they looked up at him. He reached out and gently stroked her face, smiling genuinely at her for the first time.
He then sighed, brushed past her shoulder and headed for the door, only relaxing his pheromone output once he walked out the door.*

"Alright Tanya, where are we going?"

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:15 pm

kriff. He is toying with her.

She knew it. A blind man would. She didn't like it. She was sure to exchange a few words with Nexus once he returned, but until then she had no choice but to serve. Grumbling to herself once Xaxan had disappeared into the hallway, she slipped out of the room and jogged behind him. Once she was a foot and a half behind the man she slowed her jog into a calm stride. She procured a datapad from a passing secretary and punched in her key. She read the pad for a few moments before looking up.

"Lord Nexus wishes for me to introduce you to our Communications Suite. He believes it will be to your liking..."

She knew Xaxan didn't know the way, so she picked up the pace, walking in front of him. She guided him left, then right, then left again. Up a turbolift, across a walkway that spanned a cavernous artificial gorge, before turning right at the end of the walkway.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:57 pm

You could hear the screams first, the cries and pleading for help echoing faintly in the hallways outside of the opulent and lavish room that made Xaxan's quarters so unique. Seconds later, the door opened, and Tanya appeared dragging a young girl into the room with help from a Forsworn guard. Handing her over to the guard to restrain as best as he could, Tanya then marched over to a sealed chest of Xaxan's and opened it up with a code he had given her. Reaching it, she pulled out a box full of syringes and removed one, taking off the cap and expertly prepping it.

"Bare the back of her neck, we need to get this into her spinal column."

The guard nodded and grabbed the still crying young girl's hair and yanked her head forward over his knee while pinning her arms to her sides with his other arm. Crude, effective, and painful.

Tanya slowly walked up to the girl, syringe at the ready, and knelt down next to her and quietly whispered to her.

"I need you to stay very very still. If you move while we inject this into you, you'll be paralyzed for life. Understand?"

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:11 pm

LWT ME GO!

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Tanya frowned and glanced at the guard, who nodded and shifted his position so that the girl's neck was now on his knee, where upon he proceeded to exert pressure on her carotid artery, which after 10 seconds of constant pressure, would render her unconscious.

Once she finally went limp, Tanya expertly put the needle down on her spine and gently inserted it and inserted the clear fluid compound that would temporarily shut off her Force abilities. Tanya stood up with a sigh, and looked at the guard.

"You are free to leave now. I'll handle her from here."

The guard nodded curtly and marched out the door, just as Xaxan walked in.

*Entering his quarters, Xaxan noted the unconscious form and Tanya depositing the used needle into the trash disposer. He nodded slowly and took off his outer robe, revealing his thick muscles and scaled green skin on his arms, as well as more of the maze of white scar tissue all across his left side.*

"I want our intruder prepped for questioning once she wakes up. You'll interrogate her while I am dealing with our upstart security captain. When I get back I want a full report on who she is and what she was doing here. Then, we'll get down to the more enjoyable parts of our evening."

*Smirking as he lingered on the thoughts of what he was going to do to his prisoner, or slave as she was now, Xaxan then continued to take off his clothes until he was wearing only a kilt waist robe, leaving his upper torso and feet bare. Taking none of his weapons, he then handed a jar of oil to Tanya, which she then proceeded to rub into all of his bare skin, rendering his muscles more limber, and giving his skin less traction.

Once his preparations were complete, the Falleen stood up and promptly walked out the door towards the Pit.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:15 am

* the young girl wakes up after a long while and moans * huh? what happened? * she saw the woman in front of her and the girl sighed * oh...its YOU. What do you want with me?

Return to The Dark Legion's Castle