Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Post Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:34 pm

IC disputes settled OOC

This is a place where you can go to settle all of your IC issues with someone.

Rules of the thread.

1. Not personal insults
2. Everything here is ooc there is to be no rp here
3. NO FOUL LANGUAGE, Do not attempt to circumvent the word filter, do not star out foul language just don't use it at all.
4. All other site rules apply.

Affiliation:

Post Fri May 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: IC disputes settled OOC

[quote:2u04xwif][action:2u04xwif]After several days of heavy construction and planning, the Ithor Zion Mining Complex was completed. Within days of its completion, workers were already hired and working in the mines. The droids were the first to enter the mines as they use a set of massive drills to dig deep into the planet to get down into the rich resources. Once they breakthrough, the begin to tear the ore from the earth and ship it to the surface to where it will remain under heavy guard until the time of transport[/action:2u04xwif][/quote:2u04xwif]

[color=silver:2u04xwif] I'd like to point out that no Engineering Team could build a mining complex in two days.[/color:2u04xwif]

Affiliation:

Post Tue May 26, 2009 7:48 pm

[quote="Lady San Braeden":zjj9s2ft][action:zjj9s2ft]The Wolves slowly position themselves around the Zabarian Mining Comples, hidden and concealed in the forest, and by their gunmetal gray armor. They silently unlimber their long range weapons and train them on the construction crews. Unfortuently for the moment they are hear to observe, but their is no doubt they can take the miners and engineers if it came to a fight.[/action:zjj9s2ft]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[action:zjj9s2ft][i:zjj9s2ft]The Zabarian Mines are 100 % complete and ready to produce ores. More housing projects and schools have been constructed. Immigrant workers settled in and training sessions held. The security men on regular rounds notice increased patrols from local militia. This is of concern and Zarbarian Headquarters is notified.[/i:zjj9s2ft][/action:zjj9s2ft]

[comlink:zjj9s2ft]Notify the local government of benefits to them from the mining operations. If they provide security, we shall provide them with ores and a large profit from the mining operation[/comlink:zjj9s2ft][/quote:zjj9s2ft]

[color=silver:zjj9s2ft] Notice the CONCEALED portion[/color:zjj9s2ft]

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Tue May 26, 2009 8:09 pm

My other mines were built over a much longer period. Seeing that I run a prefab building factory, I can get things done quickly.

Do not worry, I shall leave this planet for you.

It was once mine. Ayerniner had permission to use it. Now it is yours. Good luck with your rping on it.

San

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Thu May 28, 2009 4:33 am

Lady San, there's no worries, I was planning a way to get the planet back anyway, I just need the ships to do so.

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:46 pm

I've addressed the problem with your fleet in a PM

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Myself and Valkro are to solve the problem thru an IC duel on Friday

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Rightio

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 am

Still waiting on the duel

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:40 am

OOC: Just to let all controllers of Ithor know I have not come to Ithor to bother you in any way I am here to do a planned RP that should not get in your way. I will more then likely not even interact too much with you guys and just stay out of your way.

Cheers!*

Post Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:09 am

Hi there, I'm a new Jedi. Looking for anyone to RP with so let me know if there's any SLs I can jump into or if anyone would like to RP training me from his padawan/Knight level higher. Please read my bio to understand his appearance etc.

Looking forward to it

Post Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:45 am

Okay, I'm officially laying claim to abandonment... again... hehe.

I have a week whilst I can roleplay on, but not be in control of, Ithor. After that week is up, Ithor is mine! Mwahahahahahah!

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:30 pm

San traded Ithor for another planet (Matar wanted Ithor)

Ask Matar if he still needs the planet.

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:14 am

Hi San!

Yeh, I've asked him. I'm the 'govenor' XD

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:14 pm

'Governor' Hm. I might swing by with one of my NPCs from the Imperium to cause a ruckus or something.

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:17 pm

You can do what you like, RP is always welcome!

XD

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:22 am

For any wondering, (although that won't be much considering myself and my twin are the only ones active on Ithor at the moment) the main roleplay/storyline is hiding Gibraltar (my twin) who's on the run from the warring factions of the Fel Imperium. I don't think any of those warlords will come and look for him, but that's the main thing at the moment.

How to help or join in? Well, a few ideas we've come up with is Gibraltar wondering around and making himself a local at one of the entertainment cantinas on Tafanda Bay, complaining lots and basically wanting to make plans against these people who split the faction in two.

Another, side storyline (as always!) is Linxy at Cloud Mother roleplaying training and basically being annoying.

Another one! Yes... haha. Another one is Murr Flen, who is beginning to think that some protection for Ithor is needed, will have to sway the Ithorian population to perhaps have guard droids or something in the hanger bays, or fighters, or somesuch. Right now, Ithor is a totally pacifist world with no proper defences. So if you want in on that one, PM me.

:)

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:40 am

Another side note, another secret storyline is my reviving the Ronove Order. It will take a while, but I hope to get it up and running under moi!

And there's a small side-roleplay about an ancient mining complex that needs to be taken down, if any wish to be involved in that PM me.

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:41 am

[quote="Ayeniner":3nx8v8ng]Another side note, another secret storyline is[color=#00FF00:3nx8v8ng] my reviving the Ronove Order[/color:3nx8v8ng]. It will take a while, but I hope to get it up and running under moi!

And there's a small side-roleplay about an ancient mining complex that needs to be taken down, if any wish to be involved in that PM me.[/quote:3nx8v8ng]

whoa hello, looks like paying attention to detail has it's rewards

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:50 am

Haha, glad you browse random Forums with 'Ayeniner' as the last poster. :P
Next

Return to Ithor