Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Lands of the Dead

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 am

Re: Lands of the Dead

*after she walked and stumbled and got a hold of herself she saw another spirit looking thing enter her area around her, she was caught off guard, she hasnt seen anyone as she wandered. The spirit stopped infront of her and began to talk*

women spirit: << Hello annaria >>

Annaria: << how do you know my name >>

women spirit: << i am a soul wandering and i am connected to you >>

Annaria: << but im dead and i dont recall meeting you when i was alive, but i lost that memory.[Force_Speak]

women spirit: [Force_Speak]we havnt met but the force is an interesting thing i do not know about it, all i know is i was drawn to you and learned your name and i will be your soul >>

Annaria: << you saying i live without a soul currently >>

Women spirit: << percisly >>

*Annaria was shocked at what she learned. she was trying to think about it but it just didnt make sense to her. she thought this but she could not logicaly put it together*

women spirit: << are you ready? >>

Annaria: << as ready as i can get, not much else going on >>

women spirit: << very well lets begin >>

*The area around the two began to glow*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:29 am

Re: Lands of the Dead

*There are a number of theories as to what happens to a person after they die. Some cultures believe in a heaven and a hell, a separation in the afterlife of those that are good and those that are evil. Others believe that we return to that universal binding energy field known as the Force. But what happens if you are not a part of that Force? Every living thing supposedly was, yet in the case of the Yuuzhan Vong, there was a disconnect. They were cut off from the Force completely, not a part of it as all the other inhabitants of the galaxy were. In Yuuzhan Vong culture, they believe death is a return to Yun-Yuuzhan, the creator of the universe. However, what that means is anyone's guess. Would they retain their individuality in death, or blend into this deity, like a stream flowing into a lake?*

*Uzas blinked, awakening in the afterlife for the very first time. It was how he imagined it, more or less, populated by familiar faces. He saw members of his Domain that had long since passed. In the distance he saw the gate, that which separated the dead from the living. Guarding those massive doors was a fiery eyed giant. The Ganner, no doubt.* *Ah, so the legends were true.* *He followed a winding trail of unknowable distance towards the giant, stopping far before it and lifting his head, attempting to see it close up. It was only then that he realized his eyes were his own. He put a hand to his face, shocked to find his mqaaq'it had been replaced with his original orbs. In fact, he soon discovered that all his implants were gone. He was as he had been in birth, whole for the first time in decades. He wondered as he stared up at the giant...*

*Was it real, or just an apparition conjured by his own superstitious thoughts? And the others, were they the souls of the departed, or just fragments of memories? Life was suffering, death was an escape, a return to Yun-Yuuzhan. Was he truly returned, transcending the flesh forever, or would he be reborn in a new shell of flesh and bone? If he was, would he remember this experience?*

"Bah." *He shook his head, attempting to discard the ever growing number of thoughts that had crept into his mind.*

*Dead was dead. The rest would sort itself out in time, or not. Either way it was out of his hands.*

*Fabricating an organic lawn chair with his mind, Uzas took a seat and rested his hands behind his head, enjoying this long due eternal vacation.*
Previous

Return to Lands of the Dead