Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Office of Dr. Lyssa Ramaela

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:41 am

Office of Dr. Lyssa Ramaela

Dr. Lyssa Ramaela's office is located within the RDMC for ease of access to patients. The room is spacious for meetings with clients and/or patients. It has two other smaller rooms attached to it. One is a bathroom/refresher, and the other is a small sleeping space.

The office portion is furnished with a huge desk, a holo screen/computer several comfortable chairs, a coffee table, a mini refrigerator for food and drinks, a closet in one corner, and along one wall is a medical library. The bathroom/refresher has the basics, a toilet, a sink with a mirror above it, a shower and some cabinets containing towels, washcloths, soap, etc.. The sleeping space has a bed, a small chest of drawers, and, a small closet.

Also, in the wing of the hospital that houses the various doctors offices, there are about 20+ rooms that are examination rooms for private patients/clients. Some of the rooms are directly attached to doctors offices and the others are shared among the various doctors who also have offices on the premises. The examination rooms are equipped with an examination table and various items of state of the art medical supplies/equipment/medications/etc.......

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:16 am

Re: Office of Dr. Lyssa Ramaela

*Lyssa entered her office and quickly got to work on getting Zion the new I.D. she'd promised him. After Inputting some data on a small datapad, she handed the device over to a med droid who then took it down to the security offices to have it printed up. After about fifteen minutes, the little droid returned with the new I.D. and handed it to Lyssa.

Looking over the two holocards the droid had given her, she was satisfied that "Dr. Warren House" would be able to pass any identification points that he might encounter on his journey. And to be totally fair, the I.D. cards were actually real, even if the name on them wasn't. They were complete with the name, a date and planet of birth, and even an employment stamp from the Red Dawn Medical Complex, which she hoped Alisha would forgive her for. She made a mental note to actually tell Alisha about Zion later on, but that could wait. For now it was probably for the best that the younger woman didn't know.

Walking around her desk, she sat down in the big comfy chair and sighed heavily. Today had certainly been interesting, especially with Caoimhe Morviael, of all people, now working at the RDMC. Picking up her comlink, she decided to message Rina and let her know of this latest development. Like it or not, the Cinn Ion had made it's presence known and would have to be dealt with. Soon enough, Rina and Lyssa would have to tell Ice, Alisha, and Jena the whole story. After all this time of trying to shield them from the boogeyman, the boogeyman had shown up right on their front doorstep and invited itself into their lives.*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:45 am

*Zion made his way through the hallways in his more casual attire, which consisted of a pair of cargo pants, a shirt and black vest, which didn't particularly contrast well against his grey streaked black hair, but it was all he had to work with. As he arrived to Lyssa's office, he stopped before the door, knowing that once he entered the room he would be beginning upon a journey that would take him across the galaxy and back, potentially putting both his life and Tiggy's in danger should he fail.
He then took a deep breath and knocked on the door before entering the office. It was a very spacious and cozy setting for an office, no doubt designed that way to help calm patients who would come in here. He slowly turned around as he admired the room and found Lyssa sitting in a big comfy chair, getting some rest from what it appeared. Zion gave a quick short bow to her*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:32 am

*She looked up, when Zion came into the room, and smiled warmly. Standing up, she returned his bow. Straightening up again, she walked around the desk to stand in front of him while he spoke. When he was finished, she smiled lightly reaching over to her desk to retrieve the new identification cards and handed them to him.*

"Helping is what I'm good at, Zion. I just wish I could do more sometimes. I'll be honest with you....I'm not sure if this machine of Cammy's will help or not, but it's the only chance we have to make sure Tigress gets better." *Hesitating a moment, she met his gaze with sincerity.* "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Cammy's ties to the Cinn Ion, but I felt it was something that she needed to tell you. You needed to hear it from her before you could make the decision to trust either one of us. To be perfectly honest, I still don't trust her. Perhaps I never will again, though that's another story....but I know she's a damn good doctor who will do whatever she can to help your friend regardless of her ties to the purists."

*Hearing herself defend Cammy was a bit odd but she knew that the other woman was a good doctor, even if she did have questionable taste in the people she hung around with. Lyssa had read some of Cammy's past medical publications and knew that she'd worked hard to get to where she was today. Looking back to Zion, she gave him another light smile as she folded her arms across her chest.*

"As for repaying me....all I ask is that you come back safely and in one piece. There's much will still need to discuss. Be careful. The Elementis brothers are still roaming around out there, and there's no telling who else they've got hunting you. Here's an emergency comlink that's linked directly to me. If you run into any trouble just push the button to activate the signal and someone will be there to help you within a certain time." *She handed him the comlink while still holding his gaze.*

"Be safe, jeune. May the Force be with you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: jeune = young one

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 pm

*Zion accepted the new ID cards, checking them out before he placed them in a pocket in his cargo pants. He returned his attention to Lyssa as she voiced her doubt's about whether the machine could still save Tiggy, but she was right, this was their only chance to make sure Tiggy got better and he was going to do his best to ensure that happened.
She then paused and apologised for not having told him about Cammy, not that there was much chance for her to do so, and how she doubted she would ever trust Cammy*

*He then smirked as she asked for him to come back alive. Now that was something he was always good at doing, of all the things he was sure he could promise her, he was sure he could promise to come back alive. Lyssa then mentioned that the Elementis brothers were still out there and reminded him to be careful since there could be others also out there hunting him. He accepted the comm link and placed it in a pocket*

*With that Zion bowed before turning around and leaving the office, following the corridors back through the medical centre to the hangar bays where his ship was currently landed*

Return to Red Dawn Medical Complex