Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:04 pm

Read this Planet's entry in the Traveler's Guide

Serenno

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Serenno

**Serenno was a planet governed by the six Great Houses to which the Counts of Serenno belonged; the Counts were amongst the wealthiest beings in the galaxy and believed in noblesse oblige and self-reliance.*

Open Orbit:
*History unknown.*

Open Terrain:
*Serenno's Terrain consists of rainforests, misty rivers, mountains, savannahs, and oceans.*

Carannia:
*Carannia was one of the three largest cities on the Outer-rim planet of Serenno and is the capital city.*

Fiyarro:
*Fiyarro is another of the three largest cities on Serenno.*

Saffia:
*Saffia is the another of the three largest cities on Serenno.*[/color]*

____

IC Sympathy towards Sith, but all are welcomed for RPing.

Type of RP is all-inclusive, but I control Serenno and excel more particularly in:
-Duels
-IC training/interaction
-Reactive RP

The current player here says:

I am less proficient at large battles, but I can manage.
______

As a visiting player, you are most welcome. However, I ask that you inform me first of your intentions (OOC). Otherwise, as I have found, things may not go as planned. Still, you are not beholden to do so, and if you just jump in, I will have my character respond just the same either way. It just helps to know what's going on OOC.

Noobs are welcome, but I ask that any RP questions be posed in PMs rather than OOC on the boards.

You will not receive a welcoming PM. Sith don't welcome people via PM. You will receive a PM if I have ideas to ask you, problems with your posts, or other stuff. Not to say hi.

I alluded to this, but OOC on the boards is suggested to be limited. PM's are better...

Serenno is looking for quality RPers to help bolster the storyline, but new players are welcome to get a start here as well.
____

The Phalanx is located here. Prospective members should come here. However, Serenno is not exclusive in terms of faction Rpers- non-Phalanx members have made appearances. We are recruiting...

All professions are welcome; it's very open. Construction of a Sith Temple is being considered, where the Phalanx can interact with non-Phalanx or prospective members in a more suitable means than open terrain or the cities...
______

You might need to know this. The cities are all walled, with turrets set up. The cities vary on their statuses, from relaxed to vigilant, with several steps in between. If you intend to enter a city, we ask that you respect this setup. Additionally, the cities are equipped with shield generators that activate in the event of aerial threats, and have anti-aircraft turbolaser turrets centrally positioned.

The planet itself has two fleets currently in orbit, which provide defense on similar threat levels as the cities themselves (relaxed to vigilant). In the event that the fleet or cities are in vigilant statuses, it is considered GMing by the act of disregarding to post entry into the planet's atmosphere or the cities themselves without expecting a response.