Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

The Matai Province

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Re: The Matai Province

*Crystaall only nodded to Ander as the doors opened. She quickly took out her rifle and made her way toward the First platoon and waited. She wished the other two good luck in her mind, as well as Ander. She decided she should take the combat slow, until she got into her own personal groove of fighting with a major group against another. Her days with the Rebel Alliance were tough. Hoth was hell, and the many space battles before hand weren't any better. She's just happy she left before Endor. Though of course leaving for personal issues in the middle of a galactic war isn't the best reason. She shaked the thoughts off her mind and focused on the now. She can't have any distractions.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 pm

* Monte put on his helmet and grabbed for his lightsaber. He looked toward the commander and spoke through his helmet. *

" I will be joining your sniper teams to help with reconnaissance to locate positions and delay movements until you can position a proper flanking manuever. "

* Monte does not wait for the commander to get his blessing. If anything a Divto prefers to strike unexpectedly. Using a unique technique, Monte draws on the Force and uses cloak and immersion at the same time to disappear completely off the radar of Force-sensitive and non-Force sensitive alike. To let the Recon team know he is on his way he sends a com-link letting the point man know that Monte was on his way. Monte then makes his way to the Snipers through all the chaos. *

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 am

[quote="Lady Tanith Desaevio":9d9ki97p][i:9d9ki97p][color=#BFBFFF:9d9ki97p]*Tanith nodded at Ander's words and prepared to follow him as she watched the droid's reload onto the ship. As she made her way back up the ramp, her head tilted upwards as she watched the sky fill with more ships bearing the seal of the EOE. These ships carried a few hundred droids and her amethyst eyes darkened as she spoke to those near her*[/color:9d9ki97p][/i:9d9ki97p]

The first wave of reinforcements are here... the first of many...
All warfare is based on deception, so we'll use small numbers for now but reinforcements would arrive when we need it.

[i:9d9ki97p][color=#BFBFFF:9d9ki97p]*Tanith said as she communicated via her comm-link, letting the other ships know that their movements would be focused on detaining the pods which landed near the Bisikh Ocean. A slight wind rustled her hair as she watched the 20 ships slowly move towards the Ocean. More ships would come, but they would arrive late on. These droids were created by Dr. Egorov with input designs from Soulless and Archangel, they would put up a good fight and buy them some time*[/color:9d9ki97p][/i:9d9ki97p][/quote:9d9ki97p]

[npc name=Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh:9d9ki97p][narration:9d9ki97p]Following up the ramp behind Tanith, the Saarai-kaar along with Scarlet entered the transport with the Empress. As soon as the transport flew off and traveled in the air alongside Ander's LAAT/i, Zan'tet'suken the Duinuogwuin could be seen flying about around them to provide them protection if needed. It wouldn't be long once the transport would land next to Ander's ship on the rooftop, and Garwig as well as Scarlet would exit the transport as soon as the Empress was ready. Zan ceased his flying and landed nearby the two transports on the rooftop, and it seemed Monte had exited the ship to speak with Ander so he'd know where to go.[/narration:9d9ki97p][/npc:9d9ki97p]

[quote="Ander Tagira":9d9ki97p][color=#BF0000:9d9ki97p]All around them, skyscrapers were gushing flames and smoke, penetrated by massive holes punched into them by the earlier turbolaser attacks. Smoke poured upwards the sky, blackening it and darkening the air all around. The building on which they had set down had remained relatively untouched, which would ease their passage down to its bottom levels and out into the streets below.
Each of the three designated sniper teams separated from their platoons and disappeared into the lower levels of the building, ahead of the main element.
Hefting his rifle, Ander signaled the Jensaarai, calling to them,[/color:9d9ki97p] [color=#FFFFBF:9d9ki97p]"First and Third platoons are there and there,"[/color:9d9ki97p] [color=#BF0000:9d9ki97p]he told them, pointing to each respectively.[/color:9d9ki97p] [color=#FFFFBF:9d9ki97p]"We'll head down to the surface streets one element at a time, then spread out across three city blocks and begin making our way South, on line with one another. We may not be able to see each element all the time, but we'll maintain constant communication all throughout."[/color:9d9ki97p][/quote:9d9ki97p]

[npc name=Valdez:9d9ki97p]"I'll take third platoon!"

[narration:9d9ki97p]The Chiss said and began to ran his way to the platoon's location.[/narration:9d9ki97p][/npc:9d9ki97p]

[npc name=Enbilulu Ishum:9d9ki97p]"I suppose I'll go with first platoon with Crystaall if that's alright."

[narration:9d9ki97p]The Quarren asked. If Ander was ok with that, he'd follow Crystaall over to where first platoon was located.[/narration:9d9ki97p][/npc:9d9ki97p]

[npc name=Yumiko's Starwind-class yacht:9d9ki97p][narration:9d9ki97p]Sensing Garwig nearby, Yumiko flew her yacht nearby and over the location of a rooftop with a speeder housing complex. Seeing two transports land on the rooftop, the Zabrak had a good feeling that Garwig was in one of the ships. Calling on the comlink, Yumiko gave the signal to Isabella and Priyaa for them to exit the yacht.[/narration:9d9ki97p]

[comlink:9d9ki97p]Bella, Priyaa, land on the rooftop over there with the speeder complex. May the Force be with you. Go now![/comlink:9d9ki97p]

[narration:9d9ki97p]That said, the two ladies opened the boarding ramp and jumped off of it. Opening their parachutes not too long afterword as they headed toward where the rooftop was. While that happened, the Starwind-class yacht turned around and began to fly it's way directly toward Bishikh district.[/narration:9d9ki97p][/npc:9d9ki97p]

[npc name=Countess Isabella Valentina:9d9ki97p][narration:9d9ki97p]Opening her chute nearly at the same time as her comrade Priyaa, the Echani directed herself toward the rooftop where the transports were located. Landing on an open area of the rooftop, Bella took off the chute from her back as she inevitably awaited for one of the troops nearby to investigate why the two ladies parachuted onto the rooftop. To ask who were they, though the Countess from Eiattu was ready for the questions as she kept her hood up.[/narration:9d9ki97p][/npc:9d9ki97p]

[npc name=Priyaa Risingsun:9d9ki97p][narration:9d9ki97p]Landing next to the Countess, Priyaa also took off her parachute. Lowering the hood of her armorweave robe, it would allow those who saw her to see she was a Chalactan woman with long black hair. On the lady's face were two gold beads. One the Greater mark of Illumination which was located on the forehead, and the other the Lesser mark, located inbetween her eyes. Like Bella, she too stood still on the rooftop area so that someone, either Jensaarai or forces from the Empire, came over to them to check them out.[/narration:9d9ki97p][/npc:9d9ki97p]

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:50 am

Ander looked over their surroundings, taking in the fire and smoke and heat. The air was dry and would have been hard to breathe were it not for the filtration systems built into his helmet. He wondered how the Jensaarai would fare before remembering their Force talents, talents he himself hadn't utilized in some time.
He caught the Count's words, silently approving the man's choice as he made off to rendezvous with one of their sniper teams. It was a good thought, placing a Force user ahead of the element.
Ander signalled for each platoon to form up outside of three of the rooftop's for entrances that led to the lower levels, then turned and caught Zuli out of the edge of his vision. The Shi'ido was 't hard to miss.

"You rollin' with me or what, old friend?" He asked.

Lance Corporal Jey Huthwan
Second Platoon, Charlie Company
1st Battalion, 1st Infantry Brigade Commando Team
GALSAF
Location: Khagarban City, Administration Sector, Street Level

Jey's spotter, Sergent Travers Hackworth, pulled his rifle up to his cheek and checked the length of road ahead of them for any sight of Nexus' soldiers. Confirming the streets were empty, save for the debris that choked the way, he nodded and began stepping off ahead of Jey. The Lance Corporal followed, his Verpine sniper rifle held in a comfortable grip across his chest. They began their progression easily enough, making their way ahead of the rest of Second Platoon, constantly scanning for the presence of their enemy. Moments before stepping out of the speeder complex's bottom level, the two men had received contact from one of the Jensaarai who intended to scout ahead with them. They had arranged to meet the man at the end of the city block, where the choked up roadway opened up somewhat.
The more the merrier, Jey believed, especially if the Jensaarai's Force abilities would better help them in catching wind of their enemies.

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:14 am

*Tanith stepped out of the ship, the soles of her feet made slight wispy sounds as it came into contact with the grains of ash that littered the rooftops. The smoke that filled the air was dense, the smell of burning flesh in the air, her beautiful city lay burning before her. Using the force in a gentle motion Tanith cleared the smoke that threatened to engulf the top of the building, allowing those without a helmet to breath properly. Simultaneously Tanith reached out into the force, making mental notes of the force presences around her both near and far, both light and dark- the absence of life very present*

So much death...

*Tanith whispered as the 100 Sith droids exited the ship and dispersed into the city in a V formation, assisting Ander's platoons in destroying any of the pods that would have landed nearby. Behind the droids, 10 aerial radar-optronic tracking spheres followed, 1 tracker for every 10 Sith droids. Tanith's amethyst eyes scanned the horizon before her and with instructions received from the Empress, the 20 ships landed in nearby areas and waited. Those Sith droids would proceed in batches of 500 at a time when the order was given some would be in machines, others on foot*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:34 pm

*The Armoured Jedi Titan was stepping out of the LAAT/i as Ander asked him what he intended to do. His boots clunked softly onto the Ash covered rooftop. Zuli walked over to and beyond Ander, to the edge of the roof. He rested a foot on the top of the ledge and peered over. Watching small fragments crumble and drop to the ground far below, he sighed gently. Zuli turned his head, first towards Tanith, his gaze lingered for a moment, then finally to Ander..*

"I'll go with you if I'm needed my friend.." *The Jedi Master spoke, voice clear as day through the suits Vocaliser..

He turned back to face the city once more. Tiny blips began appearing on his HUD as GALSAF Units began locating Drop Pods and signalled through their ISR system..

Zuli looked down over his suit, apart from a few supplies, he was only carrying his Lightclubs and Saberstaff. Seeing Ander's troops were well supplied, he turned to the man and chuckled as he spoke up..*

"I think I'm a little under equipped for this situation my friend. I'm going to need a gun.. What do you have for me?" *The Armoured Jedi Titan chuckled..

He turned his hands outwards fingers splayed, as if to comically show his apparent 'lack' of weaponry..*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Ander lifted an eyebrow in humorous curiosity at Zuli's request for a weapon. He turned his head back to the gunship, then lightly tapped the receiver of his rifle and signaled the platoon's armorer, Sergent Hayes Jessora, who had supplied the Jensaarai Valdez not long before the enemy had begun their assault.
Jessora looked up from his own weapon to the Lord Commander,
"What do you need?" Ander pointed to the aft end of the gunship. "Grab Master Madoon something you think might suit him from the weapon's lockers."
Though his helmet protected his face from view, the Sergent was grinning. He left his own rifle to hang across his chest from its utility hook, then stepped back up into the troop bay of the larty, reaching inside momentarily for something that seemed to be rather large.
When he stepped out once more to the sound of the weapon's locker clinking shut, he was seen hefting in one hand a large cyclical rifle, a rare Z-9 Rotary Blaster Cannon, a relic from the Clone Wars. In the other he held an LS-150 Heavy Accelerated Charged Particle Repeater Rifle, another Clone Wars-era chain gun.
Jessora stepped toward the Jedi Master, who towered over him.

"Think one of these'll do, sir?" The Sergent asked.

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:12 pm

*Zuli walked up to Jessora and looked over the weapons. He first took hold of the Z-9, a weapon he had used many times in the past. Holding it out in his hands, the Armoured Jedi Titan swung it too and fro for a moment, as if trying to regain a feel for it..*

"Here, pass me the other.." *He said, exchanging weapons with the Sergent..

Now holding the LS-150, Zuli pulled the cocking handle, charging the weapon. He held it out in front by the main grip in his right hand and swung it left and right. It was a beastly ACP weapon, with a high Cyclic rate and a rather nasty bayonet fixed on the end for close encounters..

Zuli looked at Ander, then at Jessora. The smirk on his face was evident through his voice emitted from the Vocaliser..*

"How does it look? Suits me, right?" *The Jedi Master chuckled..* "Do you have another?"

*His question may have seemed a farcical to many, but Zuli wasn't joking around. Very few beings would be able to handle two LS-150s simultaneously, and Zuli figured he would be able to provide heavy fire support at ground level, should the GALSAF need it, giving them the advantage in a fire fight..*

"Instant opposition suppression and clearance.." *The Armoured Jedi Titan said as he inspected the weapon, awaiting a response to his question..*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Ander rolled his eyes within the confines of his helmet, but the slight shake of his head as he did so would likely give him away to the Shi'ido Jedi Master, especially considering how well he knew Ander.
"Ya, sure, why not?" He grunted, half chuckling. Sergent Jessora returned the Z-9 and locked it away in the weapon's locker within the gunship.
"I'll have to grab the one out of Charlie Two-Four," he told Zuli before making his way over to one of the other three LAAT/i gunships. He returned shortly with a second LS-150, as well as a large wearable case that stored extra battery packs for the weapons.
"Here you are, sir," Jessora said, setting the case and weapon on the rooftop. Ander looked over at Sergent Jessora. "How come you never call me sir?" he demanded casually. Jessora looked up at his commander and shook his head solemnly. "Because you tell us all not to├óÔé¼┬ª" He paused. "And because you never do cool stuff like this," Jessora stated matter-of-factly as he gestured to Master Madoon.
Ander felt a laughing smile spread across his lips.

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:43 pm

[quote="Ander Tagira":2v6wd2ae][color=#FF0000:2v6wd2ae]Lance Corporal Jey Huthwan
Second Platoon, Charlie Company
1st Battalion, 1st Infantry Brigade Commando Team
GALSAF
Location: Khagarban City, Administration Sector, Street Level[/color:2v6wd2ae]

[color=#BF0000:2v6wd2ae]Jey's spotter, Sergent Travers Hackworth, pulled his rifle up to his cheek and checked the length of road ahead of them for any sight of Nexus' soldiers. Confirming the streets were empty, save for the debris that choked the way, he nodded and began stepping off ahead of Jey. The Lance Corporal followed, his Verpine sniper rifle held in a comfortable grip across his chest. They began their progression easily enough, making their way ahead of the rest of Second Platoon, constantly scanning for the presence of their enemy. Moments before stepping out of the speeder complex's bottom level, the two men had received contact from one of the Jensaarai who intended to scout ahead with them. They had arranged to meet the man at the end of the city block, where the choked up roadway opened up somewhat.
The more the merrier, Jey believed, especially if the Jensaarai's Force abilities would better help them in catching wind of their enemies.[/color:2v6wd2ae][/quote:2v6wd2ae]

[color=#000000:2v6wd2ae]* Within a few minutes Monte arrives at the rendezvous point [url=http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.swagonline.net/files/images/712.preview.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.swagonline.net/node/754&h=1080&w=589&sz=54&tbnid=eK4Xsu3UIYKiSM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=52&prev=/search%3Fq%3Djensaarai%2Barmor%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=jensaarai+armor&usg=__c9VNm1FAbqwbuivyPUg_bOk0ioE=&docid=4QuOsi1VlbjWVM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=WKcgUOaON5So8ATVq4HgDg&sqi=2&ved=0CFwQ9QEwAw&dur=543=:2v6wd2ae]and reappears[/url:2v6wd2ae] behind both soldiers silently. *[/color:2v6wd2ae]

" Greetings gentlemen, Count Monte Anubis Demici at your service. Forgive the terse and informal introduction but I find it best to move while we still have the element of surprise on our side. "

[color=#000000:2v6wd2ae]* Monte takes the time to relax and regain his Energy through the Force form, Force Affinity. Using Immersion and cloak at the same time is taxing. Deeply inhaling Monte gestures to move forward. *[/color:2v6wd2ae]

" Shall we gentlemen, we do not want to keep our uninvited guests waiting, now do we? "

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 pm

[quote="Lady Tanith Desaevio":7m7qsno8]So much death...[/quote:7m7qsno8]

[npc name=Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh:7m7qsno8][narration:7m7qsno8]Having gotten off the transport and standing next to his Empress, the Saarai-kaar heard Tanith whisper something to herself after she used the Force to remove smoke in the area.[/narration:7m7qsno8]

"Know it looks ugly, but that's how war always looks. We're just going to have to stop Nexus soon so as to prevent him from doing any further damages."

[narration:7m7qsno8]After saying that, he then saw nearby what looked to be two individuals parachuting onto the rooftop all of them were on. Gesturing for Scarlet to stay with the Empress, Garwig went on over to the area of the rooftop the two people were located at.

Looking at the two, he could sense both of them were Forcefuls and saw one of them was a Chalactan based on the marks on her face. The other he couldn't get a good look at as she had her hood drawn up, shadowing her face.[/narration:7m7qsno8]

"Who are you two?"[/npc:7m7qsno8]

[npc name=Priyaa Risingsun:7m7qsno8][narration:7m7qsno8]Walking closer to Garwig, the Chalactan woman answered him.[/narration:7m7qsno8]

"My name is Priyaa Risingsun, Garwig. I'm a tyrosaarai of your Jensaarai order. Recruited by a colleague of yours, Yumiko Kiku during her travels in the Outer rim. I'm a Chalactan Adept of Chalacta too as well as an official Kage warrior of Quarzite during my time there. Yumiko sent me and my friend here to aid you."

[narration:7m7qsno8]She told the Saarai-kaar, then bowed for a moment to show him respect. After the bow, the Chalactan introduced her comrade.[/narration:7m7qsno8]

"The lady I have with me is Countess Isabella Valentina of Eiattu. An Echani raised on the planet and like me, was recruited by Yumiko as a tyrosaarai for the Jensaarai order."[/npc:7m7qsno8]

[npc name=Countess Isabella Valentina:7m7qsno8][narration:7m7qsno8]Speaking as she removed her hood, the Echani noble talked to Garwig. Her voice having a [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/BritishAccents?from=Main.BritishAccents:7m7qsno8]strange accent[/url:7m7qsno8] to it.[/narration:7m7qsno8]

"'Ello there, dear Saarai-kaar. Fancy mettin' you finally. If you wish, you can jus' call me Bella. Most of my chap's do that."[/npc:7m7qsno8]

[npc name=Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh:7m7qsno8][narration:7m7qsno8]A slight surprise of shock came onto Garwig's face upon seeing Isabella's face. She looked just like the Empress![/narration:7m7qsno8]

"Tanith!? No wait, you're not her."

[narration:7m7qsno8]It was somewhat like looking at a mirror doppelganger of Tanith Deseavio. The Countess looked just like Tanith, but there were various differences that made it easy to tell the two apart. The Empress had auburn hair, while the Echani like the rest of her race was white. Tanith's eyes were amethyst, while Bella's was silver. Tanith's skin had decent fair color to it, where as the Echani's was as pale as chalk. One of the Empress' arms was robotic but had synthskin over it, where as Isabella had a left cybernetic arm with no synthflesh to disguise it's mechanical nature. Besides those differences, they still looked very much alike. Same height, same facial structure, same measurements from what Garwig could guess at first glance, and her voice sounded similar to Tanith's too.

Seeing the Countess also bow to him respectfully, Garwig shook his head for a moment to refocus himself and bowed back to the both of them.[/narration:7m7qsno8]

"Forgive me for the moment there. I was surprised by your appearances. Pleasure to meet the both of you as well. Welcome to Contruum and the Jensaarai, though I wish we could of meet under different circumstances."

[narration:7m7qsno8]He said to the both of them, then continued.[/narration:7m7qsno8]

"I highly suggest we go over where the rest of our group is located. I assume Yumiko has informed you of what's occurring here in the city. Our group has a mixture of some of our Jensaarai in it as well as forces from the Empire of Edjedha. I'll introduce you both to them. Follow me."

[narration:7m7qsno8]The Saarai-kaar said and gestured to Priyaa and Bella to follow him back to the group.[/narration:7m7qsno8][/npc:7m7qsno8]

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:53 am

*Zuli took hold of the second LS-150 in his left hand. The large weapons were easily handled by the huge Jedi, he inclined his head gratefully before placing both of them on the floor. He span off his cloak and swung the battery pack case onto his back, clipping the harness clasp together over the chestplate of his Armour. Zuli reattached his cloak and then connected the power cables to both LS-150s before picking up the left one and cocking the charging handle. He finally picked up the other in his right hand and turned back to Ander..*

"I'm ready my friend, where do we start.." *Zuli's voice rumbled with confidence through the Vocaliser..*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:41 am

Khagarban City residential sector

*Once she had made her way down from the mountain outside the city Raksha, a former Corellian Defense Force XJ7 X-wing pilot in the City of Khagabhan visiting an old friend from her days at the University of Coruscant, had not been able to get a clear view of what was happening in the city until she had traversed some of the distance she had needed to cover to reach the mountain she had been free solo climbing when the turbolaser fire had begun to rain down upon the city. What Raksha had seen when reaching a vantage point that afforded her a relatively unobstructed view of the city had not been promising; drop pods pouring down in, as near as she was able to determine, all areas of the city, LAAT/i's she was able to determine were defending the besieged and battered city from the fact that they were firing on the pods and the hostile forces that emerged from them.

Hesitating for a handful of moments, Raksha had been torn between endeavoring to ascertain where the civilian evacuation she assumes must be going on is taking place to try and find her friend, Kashi, and her friend's husband and seven year old daughter or attempting to reach the residential sector in case they were unable to evacuate or, worse for Raksha to contemplate, injured and in need of help. Concluding that trying to find Kashi and her family at the evacuation point, assuming she would be able to find and reach it in the first place, would be difficult at best, Raksha had begun moving for the residential sector, thinking that she would be of more use to her friend if she or her family were trapped or injured. Raksha knew that there was a possibility that Kashi, her husband or daughter might have been killed when the turbolaser fire poured down on the city, she had seen the extent of the devastation and the way it had not been confined to any one area, but Raksha had chosen not to dwell on it.

Knowing that the invading forces and friendlies alike would probably make one of their first objectives establishing forward observers and snipers, Raksha, upon reaching the city, had avoided open streets and areas, sticking to those that afforded her the greatest chance of moving unseen; her attire - a lightweight, olive hued windbreaker worn over a black sleeveless tee and loose fitting khaki cargo pants and hiking boots - should, she had assumed, give any of the defending forces pause as it suggests she is a civilian and noncombatant, but the indiscriminate nature of the opening attack and the fact that the civilian sector had been hit just as hard as other areas of the city had made her aware of the high likelihood that the hostile forces would not think twice before targeting her if spotted.*

*As she nears the neighborhood Kashi and her family's home is located in, Raksha relaxes slightly when she sees the number of hostile casualties, determining that the defending LAAT's must have hit them hard enough that the hostile's were unable to form up into their elements in the vicinity and can see or hear no signs of fighting near enough that moving on into the neighborhood seems any more dangerous than her journey through the war torn city to reach it. Continuing to advance cautiously, Raksha eventually reaches Kashi's home, which had been left untouched in the turbolaser assault and enters it to find it empty. Moving through the rooms of the home, Raksha feels immensely relieved when she can see evidence of the family have made an effort to pack and assumes that they attempted to evacuate. Going to the guest room, her next objective being to try and reach an evacuation point herself, Raksha straps on her thigh holster, checks her DL-44 heavy blaster and drops it into the holster on her right thigh, leaving the clasp undone in case she has a need to draw it.

Carefully checking out the windows on all sides of the house's top floor to see if there are any hostiles approaching, Raksha leaves the home's back door and, avoiding the main streets, begins making her way towards the city proper to try reach an elevated position from which she can ascertain where the nearest evacuation center or defending position might be. As she reaches the outskirts of the city, Raksha finds out that she had been wrong about the hostile's presence in the area, coming across the first of the civilians that must have been cut down while attempting to evacuate and feeling a sinking feeling in her stomach as she recognizes some of them as neighbors of Kashi's family. Raksha tells herself not to waste time examining all of the bodies, tells herself that doing so requires her to be stationary and exposed for too long, but slows down and begins examining the bodies all the same. Kashi, when Raksha finds her body, is laying over her daughter, having obviously tried to protect her, and her husband's body is not far away. Raksha, on a knee beside her friend's body, lowers her head, her dark hair falling to curtain her face as she feels a sense of numbness and unreality wash over her, does not have long to mourn her friend; a blaster bolt splashing against the wall beside her head.

Rising into a crouch, Raksha sprints for the cover of a building with a heavily damaged entrance across from where the civilians had been slaughtered, hearing the sound of two more shots that impact the street behind her before she reaches the interior of the building, a hotel who's upper floors had been hit in the turbolaser assault on the city. Breathing heavily, willing herself to not panic, Raksha moves further into the rubble and corpse strewn lobby, drawing her DL-44 from its holster and trying to think strategically. It was almost certainly a sniper that fired on her, possibly a forward observer or scout for a hostile unit, and almost certainly a sign that the area she has reached is about to be occupied or searched. The lobby is too exposed and so Raksha enters a stairwell, heading up to the building's fifth floor, which seems relatively undamaged. Reaching a window on the opposite side of the building from that which the sniper must be facing given the direction of the shots, Raksha looks out, hoping to see LAAT's approaching or flying nearby, which would signal that the defending forces are nearby, but frowns when she does not. Staying in the building seems unwise; a lone civilian is probably not going to concern the hostiles enough to search for her, but Raksha's gut tells her to move and so, making her way to a window on the opposite side of the building and cautiously looking out to verify her assumptions, Raksha ducks back down when she sees what looks like a platoon sized force advancing towards the area the hotel is located in.

Returning to the stairwell, Raksha exits the rear of the hotel and, keeping to side streets and areas that offer her cover from the hostile force advancing from behind her, begins making her way east to move out of their path and keep ahead of them.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:32 pm

[quote="Ander Tagira":97oeplic][color=#BF0000:97oeplic]Zuli finished fiddling with his weapons, Ander nodded his way. Slight nods seemed to be GALSAF's primary means of communication at times. Ander turned towards the nearest stairwell leading down into the building's lower floors as commandos from the three accompanying platoons in their element began funneling at a quick pace down the stairs and into the darkly lit levels of the complex.
Each platoon filed out of the bottommost floor upon arrival, flowing seamlessly into formation on either side of the road. First Platoon split in half and began making their way South. Second and Third Platoon both split off in opposite directions, the former heading West and the latter heading East. After reaching their half-klick distance from the center column First Platoon created, both platoons would turn South and continue movement on line with one another.
Ander was just stepping out onto the street himself when his inbox flashed inside his HUD. He pulled open the message, then relayed it to all three platoon Leftenants and Gunnies.[/color:97oeplic][/quote:97oeplic]

[action:97oeplic]As First Platoon split up, Crystaall stuck with the first group, her hands prepared to pull out her blasters in case of a possible hostile confrontation. She did her best to keep in formation with the others.[/action:97oeplic]

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:04 am

[quote="Ander Tagira":3p0o9775]
[color=#BF0000:3p0o9775]Ander responded quickly with an acknowledgement, even as he was receiving notices of his own that Charlie Company's leaders had absorbed the information. Ander opened secure comms with the Company leadership, bringing Zuli in on the conversation as well as Tanith. He left Garwig out for a very specific reason: He didn't have the Saaraikar's commlink frequencies or security triggers. It wouldn't matter, either way, Tanith could easily bring the Jensaarai leader into the conversation herself.[/color:3p0o9775][/quote:3p0o9775]

[color=#BFBFFF:3p0o9775]*Tanith received the information that Ander has sent her, with swift figners, she linked Garwig's comm-device to her own so that he too was now synced to the secure channel. She had every confidence in her men as well as those of her allies, everyone came with a unique set of skills and Tanith was convinced they had what it took to drive Nexus back into the black abyss form which he came*[/color:3p0o9775]

[quote="Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh":3p0o9775]
"Know it looks ugly, but that's how war always looks. We're just going to have to stop Nexus soon so as to prevent him from doing any further damages."[/quote:3p0o9775]

Agreed...
I've synced your device to mine... you should be receiving the information now...

[color=#BFBFFF:3p0o9775]Tanith said as she ooked p from the small screen, she did a double take as a woman with almost identical features to her own joined their company. Her name was Countess Isabella Valentina, however Tanith did not have much time to focus on the origin of the woman though she made a mental note to converse with her after the battle had been won. Refocusing her attention to her comm-device Tanith made mental notes of the coordinates of their allied forces*[/color:3p0o9775]

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:56 pm

[quote="Crystaall":tq0e5cyz][action:tq0e5cyz]As First Platoon split up, Crystaall stuck with the first group, her hands prepared to pull out her blasters in case of a possible hostile confrontation. She did her best to keep in formation with the others.[/action:tq0e5cyz][/quote:tq0e5cyz]

[npc name=Enbilulu Ishum:tq0e5cyz][narration:tq0e5cyz]Having been stationed with first platoon with Crystaall, once the group split in half, the Quarren spoke to her.[/narration:tq0e5cyz]

"You stay with that half of the platoon, I'll stay with the other half."

[narration:tq0e5cyz]He said and went with the other half of the first platoon.[/narration:tq0e5cyz][/npc:tq0e5cyz]

[quote="Lady Tanith Desaevio":tq0e5cyz]Agreed...
I've synced your device to mine... you should be receiving the information now...

[color=#BFBFFF:tq0e5cyz]Tanith said as she looked up from the small screen, she did a double take as a woman with almost identical features to her own joined their company. Her name was Countess Isabella Valentina, however Tanith did not have much time to focus on the origin of the woman though she made a mental note to converse with her after the battle had been won. Refocusing her attention to her comm-device Tanith made mental notes of the coordinates of their allied forces*[/color:tq0e5cyz][/quote:tq0e5cyz]

[npc name=Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh:tq0e5cyz]"Thank you, my lady."

[narration:tq0e5cyz]He said as he then looked at his comm to check the message. Thinking on his feet, he looked over at Priyaa Risingsun and Countess Bella.[/narration:tq0e5cyz]

"Priyaa, Bella, I want you two to go meet up with second platoon. If you go now, you can catch up with them!"[/npc:tq0e5cyz]

[npc name=Priyaa Risingsun & Countess Bella:tq0e5cyz]"Yes sir!"

[narration:tq0e5cyz]The two ladies said at the same time to the Saarai-kaar, then began to run it so they'd join with second platoon as quick as possible. As they ran, Priyaa grabbed her lightsaber with a durasteel hilt, while Isabella took up her lightwhip. Once they'd join with second platoon, they'd introduce themselves to them and head west with the group.[/narration:tq0e5cyz][/npc:tq0e5cyz]

[npc name=Valdez:tq0e5cyz][narration:tq0e5cyz]Meanwhile, the Chiss named Valdez kept up with third platoon. Heading east with them once they split up in the opposite direction from second platoon.[/narration:tq0e5cyz][/npc:tq0e5cyz]

[npc name=Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh:tq0e5cyz][narration:tq0e5cyz]Looking at Scarlet and Zan, Garwig gestured for the Epicanthix woman to come on over closer to he and the Empress.[/narration:tq0e5cyz]

"Be sure to stay with us, Scarlet. I'll be at the Empress' left, you on her right. Zan, get on the ground and get behind us a short few feet away to give us further protection."

[narration:tq0e5cyz]He said as he looked at the Duinuogwuin and gestured for him to get a few short feet away from them from behind so they'd be in front of him. This way he'd be near yet not obscure their vision if he were in front of them. Understanding, both Scarlet and Zan did as told and got into their positions.[/narration:tq0e5cyz][/npc:tq0e5cyz]

[npc name=Zan'tet'suken:tq0e5cyz][narration:tq0e5cyz]Being on lookout for any invading forces, the Star dragon looked to the Empress to ask a question.[/narration:tq0e5cyz]

"Empress, if I may ask, about how many times have you ever participated in the battlefield?"[/npc:tq0e5cyz]

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:57 am

*Secluded and hidden, Ginrei had been watching and listening intently. He knew the time was almost near. He could feel it. There was an electricity in the air. He wanted to join in the fight. It was getting harder to fight the itch in his bones.
He shifted through the contents of the backpack and found his explosives. All of them set into a wireless daisy chain which were connected to a dead man's switch.
Besides that he needed to calm down. He wouldn't be of any use to anyone if he was this way.

He went to this speeder and retrieved a bottle of Raava from the secret compartment.
Drinking the liquor slowly he kept a vigilant watch over the events that were unfolding.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:37 pm

[quote="Ander Tagira":1pp2jvm2][color=#FF0000:1pp2jvm2]Lance Corporal Jey Huthwan

[color=#BF0000]Jey lightly tapped the receiver of his rifle with his firing hand, looking up. Sergent Hackworth had posted up on the sixtieth floor, showing himself just long enough for Jey to catch sight of his position. The GALSAF commandos nodded and looked to the Jensaarai, jerking his head across the street.[/color:1pp2jvm2] [color=#FFFFBF:1pp2jvm2]"I go first, you follow on my sign. Keep your eyes peeled."[/color:1pp2jvm2]

[color=#BF0000:1pp2jvm2]The Lance Corporal slung his rifle across his back and drew his sidearm, a Verpine shatter-pistol and then took a moment to check his surroundings before he sprinted across the intersection, stopping only once he was inside the confines of the target building's first floor. Jey holstered his sidearm and unslung his rifle once more, then glanced back outside to recheck the area. He heard his comms double and then triple click; Hackworth signaling him to hurry his choobies. Jey pulled up his rifle and rechecked the streets, then looked back towards the Count and gestured him forward.[/color:1pp2jvm2][/quote:1pp2jvm2]

[color=#008040:1pp2jvm2]* Monte check his HUD by pressing the side of his helmet's eye for long distance to confirm the targets. Switching back to normal optics Monte follows the same path after Jay gives him the signal. Once inside he nods to Jay. *[/color:1pp2jvm2]

" The four targets are like us. Recon. Perhaps I should pick up the leftovers and provide a little distraction? Keep them in the open to give you a stationary target to shoot at while I mop up. Of course that means they will send a platoon, but at least we can get the drop on them and maneuver them into an ambush. "
Previous

Return to The City of Khagarbhan