Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Re: OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

stop.

I just realised I have a huge issue with this...

We posted that discussion that is seen in the "holovid" the 21st, 22nd and the leaving post the 23rd.

You posted the security sistems being installed the 23rd, and retrospectively decided that you got the two on holo.

if there is a post that is posted before that security sistems are being installed in civic buildings, and that 23rd post was just the finnishing one, I accept that, but otherwise?

Its bullpoodoo mate...

Especially since I posted sel checking for cameras and there wore none (asked luna if there would be any ooc before)

if this was pre planned, or at least you asked us, I would have said ok, but seeing this now...........
Especially since I have some goos plans with the Lunaks... (rubs hands greedily)

look, I am ok with the attack, but the reasons for it will have to be different then...
Last edited by Seleevan Khar on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Notes: 1-Kyyx's name is not Kyyx Laele. Her name is Lunak'yyx'aele, her core name is Kyyxa, known to the ascendancy, and her sith name is Laele, known only to those who are not aware of her relationship to the Lunaks.

2-The Estate is not run down, and only very recently abandoned, as Lunak'ris'kiori had been residing there still.

3-The perceived "threat" that Kyyx's presence posed was the guess that she was a Sith, which brings me to my questions....

Question 1:
*"We have reason to believe, as was seen in that video, that she is working for the Sith Empire...."*

When did they catch Kyyx on video? I was very specific in my posts, as is per Chiss culture, that there weren't any security holos in the places she went. Security cameras were installed after both Seleevan and Kyyx had long departed parliament, so we both object to that being described in the video feed.

Question 1a: What was on the video that lead them anyone to believe she was Sith? That was not supplied. Also, how do they know of the existence of the Sith Empire, in the first place, much less Kyyx's association with it?

Question 2:
*"Don't be so coy. A ship leaves the Lunak estate, when the weather forecast has clear weather. Suddenly a storm appears out of no where, 4 Chiss are dead and 3 are missing.... Connect the dots...."*

What dots are there to connect? Freak unexpected storms happen on Csilla frequently. To draw this conclusion is a big reach, even if you knew Kyyx was force sensitive, which, excepting for the questionable connection they made between her and the Sith, has not been made public knowledge or been publicly displayed in any way.

Come on. You see a ship leave the warren, did not track where it went, and, then as specified in my post, a freak storm FAR AWAY from Csaplar's settlement happens and you assume it's Lunak related? That's really a far stretch.

Also, there are always ships entering and leaving the warren, due to the massive number of imports and colony world visitors that are always arriving to the capital for parliament and house meetings. Lunak's ship coming and going would hardly be unusual NOR would it be the only ship entering and leaving the warren for the entire day. Csaplar still needs its imports. They don't just take a day off from that.

So while I don't object to the ship being noticed, I do object to her specifically being associated with the storm based on no other information than that she left the warren before the storm and returned after the storm. Seriously, you've never left the house before it rained and returned after it started?

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Oh, I do want to make it clear that while I object to OOC information being used for IC attacks, I am not against the attack occurring. Would make for interesting writing.

I just want to make sure the knowledge and observations of activity are being legitimately and reasonably obtained.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:40 pm

the two doors that won't budge, are they the one's to access the north wing? or just two separate rooms?

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Just two separate rooms. The rest of the north wing is accessible, which includes a sitting room that extends out onto an observation deck, four bedchambers, servant's quarters, and refreshers for each. Two of the bedchambers are locked. The two that are open includes Kyyx's personal bedroom which hasn't been used much over the past 15 years, and another unknown woman's bedroom that hasn't been used at all for somewhat longer.

-Kyyx alt
Previous

Return to Csilla