Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:28 pm

Re: Open Terrain

Kiara opened his eyes. He still felt somewhat uneasy and decided it would be best to wait a little longer before leaving his secret area. He stretched and went through his basic training regimen. After he was done with that he remembered something that he had not done in many years. The memories that flooded through him brought sadness. After a slight mourning he brushed his emotions away. Kiara got into his meditative postition and like old times began practicing his Quey'tek.

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:34 pm

OOC Fine want to be that way

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:39 pm

ooc: he's out in the wastes. bear with it. if you wanted to bomb him you'd wreck your own planet

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:41 pm

ooc: he presents no danger in how you run your bit of planet. leave him alone

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:51 pm

OOC Both I and Jorgy bombed the hell out of him: call the damn damage or else your god-modders

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:06 pm

[quote="Benad'ominic'kanuroudo":bwajgbz7]OOC Both I and Jorgy bombed the hell out of him: call the damn damage or else your god-modders[/quote:bwajgbz7]

by what the whills said, if you bombed him from orbit you're nill, he can't be targeted from orbit, only from land.
and if tyler bombed the open terrain, tantamount would be reducing csilla to rubble. whills concluded that as well. so choose, he's alive or your planet's rubble. accept the facts.

of course, if you have a problem accepting this you're more than free to call in the whills.. =)

just let him rp, if he gets in our hair kill him, but don't act up just because he posted here. you were never able to clarify how you found him bar his post, and have been avoiding it even though I challenged you to explain.
Last edited by Leto Bes'tial on Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:07 pm

and you've been throwing god-moding accusations far too much and youre one of the best in that line of business. don't slander others..

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:23 pm

OOC Rot in hell VSE prick

Dominicka finnally a character that will be fun.

BTW Jorgy check out this book if you haven't read it "Lies of Locke Lamorra" and it's sequal "Red Seas Under Red Skies". Their up your alley

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:29 pm

[quote="Thorn of Camorr":2zuq0t51]OOC Rot in hell VSE prick

BTW Jorgy check out this book if you haven't read it [color=#0000FF:2zuq0t51]"Lies of Locke Lamorra"[/color:2zuq0t51] and it's sequal [color=#FF0000:2zuq0t51]"Red Seas Under Red Skies"[/color:2zuq0t51]. Their up your alley[/quote:2zuq0t51]
Nice to know that people can articulate themselves as baddly on here as they can on Facebook

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:39 pm

planetary bombardment changes the canon of the planet, which makes it illegal, so if you want to stop the wookiee, you have to send troops out and find his cave and attack him, during which time he can defend himself.

Retired Master Moderator
Retired Master Moderator

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:07 pm

*Sighs*
Not this crap again. Look, Dom, you know that they're here pretty much to piss you off. Wouldn't it make more sense to ignore them until they get bored?

As a side note, you can't bombard all of the open terrain without causing serious damage to the planet itself, which is clearly against the rules. A surgical strike, maybe, but then again, you leave yourself open for more OOC arguments.

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:52 pm

[quote="Whill Hoge":2xmtrcwm]planetary bombardment changes the canon of the planet, which makes it illegal, so if you want to stop the wookiee, you have to send troops out and find his cave and attack him, during which time he can defend himself.[/quote:2xmtrcwm]

Are you serious? 'CHANGES THE CANON OF THE PLANET?" Hello its a RPG it's already non-canon. Were building bases, and shipyards, and deploying troops, and whatnot: it's already not canon. And NOWHERE do I see how a SINGLE Turbolaser: hell even a BANK of turbolasers destorys a planet: A quote from the Wookiepedia

"The beam created in this way had more than half the firepower of the remainder of the Imperial Navy." Now thats for a Superlaser: do you HONESTLY THINK A SINGLE TURBOLASER or even a BANK of turbolasers does that much damage? Hell if they did the Empire WOULD be indestructable.

Retired Master Moderator
Retired Master Moderator

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:03 pm

For the love of all things holy, did you not play KOTOR? Turbolaser bombardment was more than enough to render a planet nearly lifeless. When we say you can't alter the canon state of a planet, we mean that you can't do anything that would, for example, render a planet, or large sections of the aforementioned planet, lifeless. Bombarding the entire Open Territory section counts as rendering large sections lifeless.

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:23 pm

ooc:whill eralam..i am begining to doubt most of these "people"'s ability to rp..and i do not find it fair for such people to be in control of something so large...just take that into consideration :P

Retired Master Moderator
Retired Master Moderator

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:32 pm

OOC: I'm not here to discuss anyone's ability to RP. Unless anyone has anything useful to contribute, let the story continue, sans OOC argument*

Retired Master Moderator
Retired Master Moderator

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:37 pm

[quote="Kiara":y38mm5qy]ooc:whill eralam..i am begining to doubt [i:y38mm5qy]most[/i:y38mm5qy] of these "people"'s ability to rp..and i do not find it fair for such people to be in control of something so large...just take that into consideration :P[/quote:y38mm5qy]That's why we're promoting more individual RPing, and less empire building. :)

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:39 pm

OOC WOW Eralam what the hell? WHy the hell not thats a SERIOUS bit of RPGing there. I mean Orbital Bombardment made the battles fo Corusant and Kashyyyk. They MADE the Yuuzhan Vogn so deadly to face!

Retired Master Moderator
Retired Master Moderator

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:43 pm

Yeah, but this isn't the Vong invasion, it's one person mad that another person has access to his toybox. Not exactly the same thing.

Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:46 am

*throws a Csilla snowball at Eralam*

*takes Kulu's hat for the top of his Whill snowman*

Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:59 am

[quote="Thorn of Camorr":3u1ndcjn]OOC Rot in hell VSE prick

BTW Jorgy check out this book if you haven't read it [color=#0000FF:3u1ndcjn]"Lies of Locke Lamorra"[/color:3u1ndcjn] and it's sequal [color=#FF0000:3u1ndcjn]"Red Seas Under Red Skies"[/color:3u1ndcjn]. Their up your alley[/quote:3u1ndcjn]

OOC: I think I can see a pattern by looking at the 'Jorgy', 'Dom' and now this 'Thorn' accounts, both in single-minded agression, immaturity, not being able to put up with others, OC or IC, and calling other people modders just because they point out that YOU're modding is beneath anyone's answering..
And isn't it the least bit suspicious that you all react in the same manner, same insults, same reasoning and same bad grammar? I'm a croatian and I can spell bloody english, it's not so hard, try it sometimes ;-)
Your profiles suspiciously same in making and frankly someone caring about their character would fill out more of it, add a biography, at least attempt to compose each of them differently.. Your profiles are just lists of things you own and are only made to support each other and BRING IN MORE FLEETS THAN YOU'RE ALLOWED by new fleet restrictions..
You're all one same person, badly behaved, raised and poor at grammar and interpeople relations. And don't insult me you underage immature f**ktard. Now are we happy?
PreviousNext

Return to Csilla's Terrain