Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:19 am

Re: Open Terrain

*The GCBASS does it's final run dropping the last lot of commando's before retrieving them and heading back to Csaplar*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:41 pm

*Aragorn, Bec and 12 D├â┬¡sz├àÔÇÿrs├â┬®g exited from Csaplar using one of the ramps. The cold winds of the surface suddenly impacted the group, causing them to pause but a second before they continued on, moving across the snow.

Aragorn suddenly stopped as they seemed to reach the right spot. He then sat down and motioned for Bec to do the same*

"What I am about to teach you is the skill to control an animals mind with the power of the force, so get ready. Our training starts now" Aragorn
*Aragorn then spent the next several hours taking Bec through the way Control Beast worked and what one could do once the technique had been successfully employed, citing many famous examples of it's use in the past*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:43 pm

*After several hours, Bec was pretty certain she understood the way Beast Control worked. She then reached out with the force, looking the consciousness of an animal. she found a small creature that was common among the snow laden plains and performed the technique. After a couple tries, Bec managed to take control of the small creatures mind and started have it run up her arm and sit on her shoulder for Aragorn to see*
"Good, good. With beast control you can tame any animal to do your bidding, most use them as guards or mounts. Though I don't fancy you will be using that little one for either thing. So we best get you taming bigger things" Aragorn
*Bec dismissed the small creature which jumped off Bec and ran back to it's errand. Aragorn then stood up and lead Bec closer to the mountains, they sat down once again*
"Bigger animals require a little more practice to control, so let us begin" Aragorn
*Bec reached out again looking for a bigger creature to tame*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:10 pm

*Bec continued her training with Aragorn, never faltering and always fighting to do her best to master the power of Beast Control. She had failed several times to tame a beast, but had at last managed it before Aragorn took her deeper into the mountains, to see her try control a bigger beast*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:53 am

*As Bec finished her training with Aragorn, one of the D├â┬¡sz├àÔÇÿrs├â┬®g approached her*
"Ma'am, orbital control has informed me that a new Chiss has arrived, replying to the call you made out" D├â┬¡sz├àÔÇÿrs├â┬®g leader
"Understood, thank you Aragorn..." Aristocra Rebecca
*Bec turned to find Aragorn had disappeared. Bec then turned back to the D├â┬¡sz├àÔÇÿrs├â┬®g leader*
"Let's get moving" Aristocra Rebecca
"Understood" D├â┬¡sz├àÔÇÿrs├â┬®g Leader
*Bec and the 12 D├â┬¡sz├àÔÇÿrs├â┬®g then trekked back across the snow covered plains of Csilla to one of the entrances to Csaplar. The group entered the city*

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:23 pm

*Locked away in a cryo-tube in an abandoned Chiss outpost, Sev'erne'nuruodo remained in a captive sleep for the past thirty-four years. However, due to the fact that the outpost's cryonic systems had been outdated for over two decades, his tube began to fail, until it finally shut off and the hatch opened, allowing Vernen's still life-filled body to collapse onto the floor in front of the tube. After a while, he resumes breathing, albeit heavily.*

*Falls to the floor, and resumes breathing after a couple of seconds.*

*After collecting his composure, Vernen's senses began to return to him. He was freezing, due to the fact that he had been in a cryonic state for three decades. After about a few hours, he finally got up from the floor and staggered out of the cryo-chamber and headed to the armory of the abandoned outpost, where he found all of his equipment, which had collected three decades worth of dust. Vernen cleaned his equipment and donned his surface scout armor, which he would need if he were to traverse the Csillan wilderness and make it back the the CEDF HQ. Once he had gathered all his equipment he left the armory for the hangar.

Three aging Chiss Clawcraft and a speederbike were parked in the hangar. All of them covered in dust and cobwebs. Vernen walked over to each of the Clawcraft, and checked to see if they were still functional. Two of them were completely dead, and the last one had an engine that was barely hanging on. On the other hand, the speederbike was in prime working condition. It was as if somebody had been there recently and left it for him. Vernen opened the hangar door, got onto the speederbike, started it, and sped out into the wilderness.*

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:04 pm

*Even among the emotionally controlled Chiss, dare-devil stunts and feats of strength were popular among the adrenaline addicted. There were always a handful of the young and the robust out to test their meddle against the deadly terrain of the frozen planet, most often those who were military bound.

Kyyx had been one such daring youth, and knew of the particular mountain or cliff faces she was most likely to find what she sought. It was terribly discouraged by the Ascendancy, of course...climbers went missing in sudden ice storms all the time. And isn't it just be a shame that the weather forecast for today...would happen to be wrong?

The distanced herself from the relative hot spots near the major settlement of Csaplar, where the scouts and miners patrolled heavily. The first canyon she searched appeared abandoned, and she did not linger long, but the Emperor's luck graced her on the second pass, where a particularly sharp outcropping of rock hosted a large number of hikers.

She chuckled.*

"Too far from home, younglings..."

*Lightning pierced the sky.

The calmly delivered news reports would say it was an unexpected tragedy. Not shocking, but, unexpected. The piercing winds and black clouds of the force storm was still in its full fury by the time the tightly controlled cruiser departed the mountain pass, collapsing snow drifts and sending boulders down to the rocky crevices below.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:52 am

*The Enforcer moved free of the Ac'siel Naval Yards, before the captain activated the fractal pattern armour on the ship, causing it to disappear from sight as it crossed the distance between Ac'siel and Csaplar*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:58 pm

*Deep under the frozen wastes of Csilla, an outpost that is completely removed from the cities of Csilla can be found. Inside this outpost are the loyal servants and commandos of Mitth'ras'kintrano, who was once an Heir to the Eighth Ruling Family, House Mitth. That all changed ten years ago, however, when his uncle had his parents assassinated and became the Aristocra. His father's most trusted commander, Erich, took him from the Family home and brought him to this outpost, where over the years he has trained with Erich and learned from tutors to become the best that he can be.

Now at the age of twenty five, Thrask stands on a walkway above that overlooks the gym, watching his commandos train. Beside him stands Erich.*

Ten years Commander. Ten years since my father was betrayed by his younger brother. I have waited far too long while Thirk has consolidated his power over my House. It is time to act.

*Stepping forward Erich speaks up to Thrask.*

*Before Erich could finish Thrask rounds on him and Erich would be able to see the veins bulging in his neck with his anger as he yells.*

No! I am done waiting! I should be the Aristocra, not him! I am DESTINED to lead House Mitth! No more will I hide here like a coward!

*Erich recoils from the outburst, and realizes that his Master's choice has been made and will not be changed. He quickly thinks of a way to calm him.*

*turning back to the training soldiers, Thrask merely nods his head.*

*Thrask thinks about what Erich said and realizes that the old Chiss is right. If he is going to take down his Uncle and become Aristocra of his House, he will definitely need friends outside of the family.*

You are right Erich. I see now why my father trusted you so much. Come, we have much work that needs to be done.

*At that, Thrask and Erich leave the gym and begin preparations for the coming coup of House Mitth..*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:40 pm

*Scythe lands her Advanced Clawcraft Prototype after a low run in a residential district. After landing the craft she steps out of the craft and then begins inspecting it thoroughly for any debri or problems that may exist or come up. She continued to inspect it and run analysis on its data from the outer port.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:54 pm

*Standing in the hanger of the underground outpost, Thrask gives Erich the documents he will need for the negotiations.*

Take these. They will help you get where you need to be.

*Erich nods and takes the documents and places them in a briefcase.*

Be careful out there Commander. The people you seek are....unique. Do whatever you must to get this alliance sealed, do you understand me?

*Erich nods his head in an affirmative.*

Very well. go now. Time is of the essence.

*Thrask backs away as Erich enters his Clawcraft. After a few minutes, the hangar bay doors open up and the Clawcraft flies out, heading into the atmosphere to link up with Thrask's Assault Cruiser.*

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:00 pm

*Voss had landed with Scythe and had exited outside of the ship to check on the port as well.He would escape into the night, when Scythe had turn her back but not before leaving her coordinates to a secret base. It was time that they would reign as Lords of the chiss. For, that was his plan, yet he did not know if she would go along with it. But, he had nothing to lose, the base would be deserted and would be gone before they could narrow down.*

Everything seems fine here. A little bit of damage.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:21 pm

*Scythe, reinspects the port and turns her back to look further into it. Taking the data pad she input some numbers and letters into it and ran a diagnostics on it. The fighter had the most advanced engines available not on market yet or for production that advanced the maneuvering ten fold over any other fighter known to creation. Her technology she invented was her baby and she would kill others if needed to keep it for what was good for the chiss empire if it were to ever prosper again into a empire.*

*She may or may not have known of Voss' plan, but things would progress between the two over time.*

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:37 pm

*Voss walked up behind Scythe and ran his hand down her back and then he sent his hand out to pinch her neck, doing so would send her down into a deep sleep or at least make her pass out.*

*He talked into her ear.*

Dear friend, do you know where we are. And, do you know of ruling council or government. They are weak and we are strong. But, speak to no one of this. My dear, somethings are better left between friends and I believe I have had said too much. For my words now point towards unrestlnessness. I dream of a new Csilla.

*He looked over the cold expanse. And, then he placed the coordinates in her hand. With nothing else written on them. He looked back and started to walk away.*

Or maybe the cold is getting to me.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:53 am

*Scythe was caught so off guard because she was so into her technology that she didn't see the pinch coming. Once the pinch came she slowly was lowered down as she passed out from the move of fingers.*

*She would definitely up her security level around herself and awareness of those within the ascendancy for idle hands produce many terrible things. And this Chiss had many idle hands that the ascendancy did not know about yet.*

*Scythe began dreaming and the man's words sewed into those dreams.*

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:39 pm

*Voss began to drag her body along. It would be a short walk, at least for now she was in his arms. They would soon enter into the base after a few clicks of travel. The base would open up as Voss set Scythe down and said the password, and then was idintified by the iris scanners.*

Scythe, we are here.

*The base was a marvel of ingenuity, full of large machines that stocked and repairs armanents. Security forces trained and large comm centers caught all information transmitted in open channels.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:49 pm

*The 2 Chiss Assault Cruisers peacefully glided their way across the terrain of Csilla, making their way from Ac'siel to Csaplar, uninterrupted by the weather*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:41 pm

*Scythe began to stir now that what ever the other chiss injected into her began to wear off with its affects.*

"Voss, voss what happened?"

*Scythe had a slight effect of amnesia from whatever he injected into her.*

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:26 am

*Voss fumbled for words in his mind as he was at a lost of what to say. Should he lie and say that they were attacked by someone? Then again, he could not really tell the truth to her. It would be damaging. So, he would have to lie and get it off her mind but how. Yes, how was always the question.*

We got attacked by something or someone. I did not catch the face that well but I fought them off and brought you here.

*He placed his arm on her shoulder.*

Don't worry, we will be safe here.

*He trailed his fingers down her back.*

There are more important things anyways.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:16 pm

*Things weren't very clear right now, in fact things were more of a shadowy dream in and out. Something told me that something wasn't right but I couldn't make out what it was yet. Coldness, Coldness was but yet upon the horizon of this great world that has been home to me for so long.*

"Attacked!? Here?"

*Scythe still sat being dragged but now with Voss' arm on her shoulder she looks up to him and speaks in lonely yet low tones.*

"Where is here and what are you talking about more important things?"
PreviousNext

Return to Csilla's Terrain