Post Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:00 pm

High Councilor Adrien Draykon

My own thread! Awesome! Now where to start?

My name is Scott Ortiz, I'm 25 and I live in Lafayette, Indiana, for those of you who don't know where that is it's in the middle of a state where there is nothing to do for miles around. But that is enough about me, lets talk about me some more.

I'm a veteran of the old days. I started JvS on Facebook or as most people call it, 1.0, in 2007. Since then I've written with countless writers, some of the greats in my book. I've done my best to promote solid and collaborative RP on both large and small scales. In my time here I've tried to write with as many people as possible, trying not to turn away anyone in need of RP whether it be with Adrien or any of my characters. I've written about 50 characters here, some are still around, others are inactive or deleted when their story ended.

I first became a councilor in October 2010 and I've been doing it with or without a badge ever since. In that time I've done just about everything I could possibly do to make sure that the playing field is level from an out of character perspective. I was truly honored to become a member of the GRPC and that outlook has not changed for this new venture into the GRPEC. I am looking forward to working together with my fellow councilors both new and old. I became High Councilor on July 10th, 2012.

I'm easy to contact, anyone that has Skype or Facebook should be able to find me fairly easy, and I log on ever day if I can either from my phone or on my computer to at least check my messages. I've always had an open door policy when it comes to the players on this site. If you come to me with a reasonable argument, concern, suggestion and the like, I can promise you two things, I will be up front with you about the outlook and I will fight for you. This my be a volunteer position but I have always tried to treat it as though the players have elected me to it, so if for any reason a majority feel that I, personally, ever do a poor job then as a policy I've had from the beginning I will gladly step down.

As a councilor I've always done my best to make sure that everyone abides by the same rules and I make no exceptions, so if I do come to you and inform you about a violation of the rules please know that I am not targeting you out of spite, or "throwing weight around" but I am rather coming to you out of fairness to the other players on the site. That being said, I typically won't come to you randomly but rather if someone has pointed something out to me.

I am also available if anyone needs any help in establishing characters or RP and am willing to write with anyone who approaches me. If you need help with understanding the rules laid out or in any situation really I am just a message away. I specialize in role play dynamics and mediating, however I feel that I am more than capable of handling just about any situation laid before me.

I'd like to thank all of you on the site for allowing me to serve you to the best of my ability and I hope to continue to do so for a long time to come. Happy RP'ing friends.

Ade.