Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Tibannopolis

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:00 am

Re: Tibannopolis

*Mining in the IF mines is now in full swing. Workers silently go about their work*

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:45 am

*Bespin Platforms, the complex of floating Tibanna gas mining platforms once again active in the skies of Bespin. The platforms manipulating the technology used to gather moisture extract gas from Bespin's air*

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:38 pm

*10 transports containing 10 troops each land as 100 troops get out and search the area*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:53 am

*17 LAAT/i carrying 500 Togorian Rangers enter Tibannopolis and surround the enemy troops (Ace Darklighter). The LAAT/i linger while their guns and lasers target the enemy troops. All 500 Togorian Rangers rope down from their respective LAAT/i and surround the enemy troops preparing to fire at a moments notice.*

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:42 pm

*Citizens move about daily asks. Business is indeed booming. Yet the every so visible military presence has disappeared*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:38 pm

*A number of shuttles, all bearing the mark of the Black Guard, descend to Tibannopolis and immediately 10,000 Togorian Commandos exit the ships in unison; merely one of the 4 squads of such an amount that would have landed in the gas-planet. The Commandos spread out and take over with speed and ferocity.*

Post Mon May 17, 2010 1:33 am

*I had finally made it to what I guessed was the main square, and thankfully, it looked like for the time being I was alone, there was not a single white coat following me, however, I was ready for them, for I knew they would come...they always did.

I tipped my head back and smiled, to feel the sun on my face, to feel the cool air brush against it and to taste the freedom was an exquisite feeling, slowly I lifted my hands to the side of hair, running my fingers through it, entangling them, my hips began to sway from side to side as I began to giggle and hum a small tune, the clouds were talking to me again, I could hear them whispering to me, softly softly, like little bells, their voices were floating on the air, telling me what I must do...

Clouds
Sacrifice, you must sacrifice, you must, they have been very very naughty, can├óÔé¼Ôäót you see? They are looking at you, they are all looking at you├óÔé¼┬ªkill them, gauge their eyes out, cut out their tongues, they are talking about you, they will tell the white coats where you are├óÔé¼┬ª

The fever began to take me again then, I could feel it boiling up inside me, the earth beneath my feet was feeding me, helping me, encouraging me to fulfil the prophecy, their were higher beings at work here, and I was their soldier, their instrument of torture, I was too take down and destroy all those that tried to stop me, tried to hold me back, I was the chosen one├óÔé¼┬ª

Still swaying I began to sing to myself softly, dancing around the square now, skipping and twirling, till I found it, found what I had been searching for, their on the floor was a plastic disposable fork, it would work, it was a sign, a sign from my masters, picking it up, I noticed a young lady staring at me strangely, in her hands was a comm. Link├óÔé¼┬ª.

Upon the wind I hear the voice, it was guiding me├óÔé¼┬ª

That├óÔé¼Ôäós her, she is telling them, she is trying to stop you├óÔé¼┬ªdestroy her, but drag her away├óÔé¼┬ª

I move toward the young girl and smiling I begin to sway, and lifting up my index and middle finger, I light wave them in front of her eyes├óÔé¼┬ª

Look into my eyes sweetie, that├óÔé¼Ôäós it, just watch me, look into my eyes, can you feel it?

I took her hand and led her into a near by alley, skipping and singing a sweet sweet lullaby├óÔé¼┬ª

Sleep little baby, sleep, sleep, sleep little baby, sleep sleep├óÔé¼┬ª

Once in the alley, I pushed her against the wall, my hand clasping her throat as my sapphire eyes began to glisten happily, I could hear it on the wind, the forces were happy, they approved.

I leant forward toward the girl, my lips brushing against her ear as I spoke to her softly├óÔé¼┬ª

Can you hear them, can you hear the worms in the ground, they are waiting, waiting for you my sweet, they are calling your name├óÔé¼┬ª

I lifted the fork and smiled├óÔé¼┬ª

Now open your eyes like a good girl, and remember, no screaming, and no crying├óÔé¼┬ª.

Laughing madly now├óÔé¼┬ª

Wait├óÔé¼┬ªwho I am kidding, do it├óÔé¼┬ªthat├óÔé¼Ôäós my favourite part!

Swiftly, the fork came up, and with a great force, I jammed it into her eye ball, and with a little wiggling,, I popped it from it socket, her screaming and crying only seemed to spur me on, I loved this bit├óÔé¼┬ª

Within a minute, I had both her eye balls, and they were now sat in my pocket, however, I had nothing to remove her tongue, as if a light switched on in my head, I moved forward, and coaxed her├óÔé¼┬ª

Now come on, be a good girl, poke your tongue out for me, you will suffer more if you don├óÔé¼Ôäót├óÔé¼┬ª.

Within moments, she did as she was told, and now, full of excitement, with my heart beating powerfully against my chest, I leant forward, almost unable to contain my excitement, I took her tongue in my mouth, and chomped down, biting it off├óÔé¼┬ª

I spat it out into my hand, and slipped it in the pocket with her eye balls├óÔé¼┬ª.

You have been a good girl, we appreciate your sacrifice little one, thank you, I will reward you now├óÔé¼┬ª

I leant forward and softly ran the tip of my tongue across her throat, and then bit as hard as I could on her windpipe killing her├óÔé¼┬ª

Licking the blood from my lips, and leant my head back and closed my eyes, feeling content, relieved, elated, stretching my arms out I began to spins slowly round and around, laughing├óÔé¼┬ª*

Affiliation:

Post Tue May 18, 2010 1:37 am

*The agent watched with cold eyes what played out before him.

Truthfully, he certainly wasn't repulsed. He'd seen men eviscerated as part of his indoctrination, and his Master had personally disemboweled one of the trainees who hadn't performed as expected, but with those memories fresh at mind, he still had to force himself not to look into the empty sockets of the woman who'd just been murdered. Perhaps another bystander such as he would've called out, or informed the authorities that a serial murderer was on the loose...but then, another bystander wouldn't have hacked into the city's records of individuals held in the planet's psychiatric ward. Or found a peculiar woman named Drue Alys who fit the profile for Blackout Protocol perfectly, with the exception of being completely insane. Nor would that bystander have been tailing this woman since she was released, following her now to watch her brutally torture and murder an innocent woman. He'd done all of the above, and with purpose.

Now, hands in his pockets, he walked forward, moving just as the psychotic woman bit into the trachea of her victim, spilling blood onto the pavement as the woman went limp. The murderer laughed maniacally, covering the sound of his own footsteps as he drew near, and as she dropped the dead body, he employed one of the tactics his Master had taught him - along with all the other agents of the Imperium.

He wasn't Force-Sensitive. If he had been, he wouldn't be here now. He would be on a dozen different worlds killing those who stood in the way of the organization's growth and expansion. But just because he wasn't able to manipulate the Force didn't mean he couldn't manipulate those who could. It was simple, really - Force-users were empathic. They could read the emotions of those around them, and in certain cases of severe trauma or otherwise distraction, it was possible to camouflage oneself by projecting those same emotions. In this case, it appeared a mixture of joy and insanity - he focused on those feelings, letting them run down his spine, feeling the animal depravity of the teeth marks in the girl's face. He didn't push those feelings away, but instead, embraced them, letting them be amplified by his own thoughts.

It was simple, but it had taken him months to master the technique. However, it appeared he'd been undetected, and so he acted - from his pocket emerged a simple police-issued volt gun, a pair of oppositely-charged nodes that, when fired, latched onto a target and sent a shock coursing through them, rendering them unconscious and, in the case of Force-Sensitives, momentarily unable to use their powers. Smiling, he aimed, and pulled the trigger.*

Post Tue May 18, 2010 11:06 am

*I stopped spinning and wrapped my arms across my chest and began to sway, I turned to go and find a nice spot of soil to bury my offerings from the sacrifice, I could see it in my head now, it was perfect├óÔé¼┬ª.

Daisies, lots of daises, she would like the daisies, my last sacrifice did not like the daisies, she made the daisies die, they had the life sucked out of them, all brown they went, and withered away├óÔé¼┬ª.

A tearful noise escaped me then, as my hands slid from my chest and up into my hair, it was then I saw the man, immediately on guard, I tilted my head to the side, and it was then it happened, to quick for me to react├óÔé¼┬ª

The nodes hit me in the side of the neck, shocking me, pain shot down through every limb, leaving my momentarily frozen to the spot, before sending me crashing to the floor unconscious.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu May 20, 2010 1:15 am

*Once the target was down, the agent moved with purpose. He closed the distance, eyes furtively glancing either way to ensure he hadn't been seen. At this point he hadn't, but that could change any instant. Her body convulsed, and he moved quickly to administer a sedative, calming her thrashing, while also cuffing her with a pair of stun cuffs. His facial expression never changed throughout the motions, as this was a part of his job he'd done a hundred times - the first challenge was over, and for a moment his task was simple. Subdue. Wrangling Force-users, themselves usually dangerous and highly volatile, was a mean challenge, but he had her and he could move on to transport.

He searched her pockets for weapons, looking away as he discarded the eyes and tongue, and removed a few blasters and other bits, depositing them into his own pockets. He grabbed her by the jacket and leg and, with a grunt, heaved her onto his shoulders, carrying her limp form back to his safehouse, his eyes daring any who might approach to stop him.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:31 am

*36 cargo ships belonging to BMC arrive to the Starport of Tibannopolis, each and every ships opens it's holds to the awaiting transports, On each ship is a Squad of 4 NOE , equipped with 1 , 1 sidearm, Vibro-knife, 2 Concussion grenades, 2 Fragmentation, 1 Thermal Detonator and a personal deflector shield, They guard each of their respective ships, while keeping a close watch of everyone and everything around them.

Transports begin un-loading to the cargo ships.*

[/color]

[/color]

[/color]

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:11 pm

*Once finished, ships are loaded with the precious gas and return to to orbit.*

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:25 pm

*Tibanna production continues to boom as the galaxy plunges into war yet again. What do people need when they go to war? Guns! Yes Guns! But what powers said guns? Well, that depends on the gun I suppose...okay le't just say that they are blasters, or laser canons. Well then that'd be Blaster Gas! Whether it be Tibanna or one of the lesser-known gasses, Bespin has it and is selling it at competitive prices.*

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:46 am

*It had been nearly five years since last time the General Grav Mavik was on Bespin. He had led the invasion force at that time. However, it turned out that they hadn't needed that invasion force as the locals put up no resistance whatsoever. So long as Tibanna wasn't disrupted, they didn't care who was in charge.*

*He didn't have time to reminisce right now though. The Death Lord was putting them through their paces. Them, and their armor.*

*Within the shell of the Leviathan Power Armor, he felt quite at ease with all the chaos going on around him. Yes, he still didn't want to take any damage (he knew these suits weren't invincible), but he was supposed to train by jumping into the thick of it.*

*The Death Lord had, had Tibannopolis cleared of civilian and industrials so they would have the entire urban landscape in which to train. He had been vague but he wanted the men to spar with one another in their LPA until they would feel naked NOT wearing the armor.*

*Though his most lethal weapon (the arm-mounted cannon) was programmed to only fire double-pulse EMP waves (enough to shut down the armor), it too was to be fully used in this exercise.*

*Suddenly, his motion detector pinged off to his right and he sucked in his breath just in time to catch a full-bore charge of several kilograms of full-metal slamming into his chassis. Without a single sound he flew through the air, attempting to correct himself before he landed.*

*Van Canto, it had to be. No-one else had been able to get the drop on him through this whole exercise. The native Anoatan had been picked up and recruited during the NOE invasion of his homeworld. He was not bitter, because he knew that the NOE would bring prosperity to his ravaged and desolate planet.*

*Gravik grunted and threw down his shield arm, the forward edge stabbing deep into the pavement as he used it to pivot his body while in mid-air. The transition from sideways to upright took several meters, his speed was so great.*

*His target acquisition software had already tagged the other LPA suit from the initial impact and was going to continue to monitor it so long as it was within motion-detector range.*

*Lining his reticles up on Van Canto's armor. He hoisted his weapon and fired three bursts into a triangular shape.*

*But Van Canto was already on the move, he just barely escaped being caught by the EMP bursts as he leaped to the right and began sprinting toward, quickly reaching the 85 km/h the suit allowed the user to sprint.*

*Cursing amidst the holo-display in his HUD, Gravik abandoned all hope of ranged combat and began sprinting toward Van Canto, though he knew he would never reach top speed before they met. Instead, he had a little strategy to put into action.*

*Van Canto (just as they were reaching contact distance) hefted back his massive shield and drove it forward as the tip of a spear would lead the shaft.*

*Gravik ducked low (or as low as the armor would let him), just barely missing the kiss with the leading edge of Van Canto's shield and swung his weapon arm horizontal. With the bulk of the gun he caught Van Canto at the shins knocking him off-balance and sending him crashing across the already-torn pavement.

Gravik leveled his cannon at the prone figure and fired a double-pulse. Effectively frying the wiring of Van Canto's armor and keeping him from exiting the armor until a tech member arrived when the scenario was over.*

*Now, only 23 others to take down...*
Previous

Return to Tibannopolis