Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Re: Open Terrain

[quote="Atlantis Vyridian":s2xro7wm] [color=#00BFFF:s2xro7wm]"Was he really that bad? . . . Did I leave the ship I came with to Corellia, in Corellia?"[/color:s2xro7wm] He asked as the sudden realization kicked in. Admiral Varos wouldn't be so happy about that. Atlantis had promised to take care of it and return it in pristine order but then he had left the ship back on Corellia so that return would have to wait...[/quote:s2xro7wm]

[action:s2xro7wm]Shaking my head with a small smile curling the right corner of my lips upward, I say,[/action:s2xro7wm] "No, not [i:s2xro7wm]that [/i:s2xro7wm]bad I suppose. [narration:s2xro7wm]Andros is, once you get to him, in fact as loyal and true a friend as one could ever want I have seen; that of course does not make his cheerless disposition any less wearying at times, but it does excuse it so far as I am concerned.[/narration:s2xro7wm] [action:s2xro7wm]Tilting my head to the side, I adopt a puzzled expression as I ask teasingly,[/action:s2xro7wm] You do have the ability to detect humor when you hear it, no? I could have sworn I've witnessed you exhibit such an ability on at least one occasion before now. [action:s2xro7wm]Shaking my head with a laugh, I pat Atlantis on the arm to, I hope, take the sting out of the gentle teasing I know he is subject to quite often even when not in my company and then, answering his question about his ship, nod to confirm,[/action:s2xro7wm] It is in the hangar at the academy on Corellia, yes. [action:s2xro7wm]Frowning playfully, I say in a sad tone,[/action:s2xro7wm] I suppose that means you will just have to visit at some point, won't you? Poor you."

[quote="Adulph Tarkin":s2xro7wm][ic:s2xro7wm][color=#FF8000:s2xro7wm]Master Roma, would it be possible for you to produce Nullification Resin for when we meet up to go to Eriadu. I ask as it may prove to be useful for the environment that which we will be entering. Vice-Chancellor, I have never visited Coruscant, I have only heard of it from how certain members of my family have told me - I shall enjoy seeing the capital. Saarai-Kaar, what would you have me do for the Order?[/color:s2xro7wm][/ic:s2xro7wm][/quote:s2xro7wm]

[action:s2xro7wm]Nodding when Adulph asks about whether I can acquire Nullification Resin, I say,[/action:s2xro7wm] "I will contact our archivist as soon as we are underway to have her begin preparing some for us."

High Councilor, Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 pm

"Well when it comes to my brother dearest, sometimes I do have a problem reading between the lines you know." Atlantis said as he moved his right hand up making a straight line with his four fingers with a chuckle. He shrugged nonchalantly and chuckled briefly before shaking his head as a thought came to him.

"Which begs the question though, what did you actually do with my brother after you have first met him in the park? I seem to remember him saying, well no, it was more of a sneer and annoyance." Atlantis said amusingly before looking at her dubiously and perhaps she would be able to shed some lights on what actually happened on that faithful day.

So his ship was definitely in Corellia... or maybe he had done that in purpose, only because... Yeah on purpose, he'll put that in that category. "Nope, more like poor you..." Atlantis said with a defeated sigh as he patted her shoulder gently before his shook his head. "You will have to endure me," He put his thumb up as if he was listing all of the cons concerning him.

"Make sure I do not get into any trouble and you know that I am a trouble magnet sometimes." His index finger was up by now. "Well okay basically the whole reasoning I had in mind can be put in the 'enduring me' part category. So yep... Poor you, Master Roma, but hey at least I can buy that coffee for Anya, right?" Atlantis said as if it was the silver lining, but of course not, that really wasn't THE silver lining for his case, he knew he could learn a lot from Serrin and any of the other Jedi in there, hopefully, potentially he guessed.

Affiliation:

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:00 am

IC: Saarai-Kaar, please, I was only joking. I know that often I can be over dramatic and sometimes use flowery language, but I must say, and this is being truthful, I am too young Sir, to be granted the title of Saarai'ari. Garwig, I still need a lot to learn, meditation for example in order to control that part of myself which is a remnant of my Darkside up-bringing. I owe that to you and to my cousins and new found friends, so that I may honour them, protect them and serve them to the best of my abilities.
If there has been one thing Garwig that I can take from this experience it is that .... negotiating has tested my temperament and my temperament has at times been weak. You have all bee extremely patient and helped through this, probably more so than others. I have used my wealth as a tool, something that is historically Tarkin and, well, a step backwards for what I aspire to be.
*Adulph's head tilted to one side as he looked about.*

IC: I have taken up too much of your time here on Roon, with permission, Vice-Chancellor, shall we finish this in another location? You are all very dear to me, Atlantis is my family, but Master Roma, Saarai-Kaar Garwig and Vice-Chancellor Nadwi, I class you as family too. It is good to know and to understand that one can make friends without any conditions or clauses - if this is how freedom feels then I am a supporter and will champion that effort.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:04 am

[quote="Adulph Tarkin":2uynbszf][color=#FF8000:2uynbszf]I have taken up too much of your time here on Roon, with permission, Vice-Chancellor, shall we finish this in another location? You are all very dear to me, Atlantis is my family, but Master Roma, Saarai-Kaar Garwig and Vice-Chancellor Nadwi, I class you as family too. It is good to know and to understand that one can make friends without any conditions or clauses - if this is how freedom feels then I am a supporter and will champion that effort.[/color:2uynbszf][/quote:2uynbszf]

[action:2uynbszf]Nidawi smiles as she says,[/action:2uynbszf] "You have most certainly not wasted any of my time Adulph, so please do not feel as though you have. This has been, on the contrary, a momentous day for the Republic and the other groups involved; all thanks to you. I am honored to call you a friend and that you think of us as family, and will do my best to earn both of those sentiments.

It may behoove us all to take some time to prepare to enact what has been agreed to here today, so might I suggest that we meet on Coruscant once you have tended to your affairs on Eriadu? I will convene the senate when you are ready so that we can decide how best to transition the worlds that will be joining the Republic to democratic governments."

[action:2uynbszf]Turning to Master Roma and Atlantis, Nidawi says,[/action:2uynbszf] "I will go and see how my crew and guards are doing after their tribulations and have them prepare for our departure. I am sure you will want to make your farewells, and so, please, do not feel obliged to hurry at all in doing so. I will meet you aboard my ship. [action:2uynbszf]Bowing to the Jedi, Nidawi turns to Adulph and bows to him as she says,[/action:2uynbszf] Farewell until we meet again my friend. I wish you the best of luck with your affairs on Eriadu."

Affiliation:

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 pm

[quote="Atlantis Vyridian":3k3yfif8][color=#00BFFF:3k3yfif8]"Well when it comes to my brother dearest, sometimes I do have a problem reading between the lines you know. . . .Well okay basically the whole reasoning I had in mind can be put in the [i:3k3yfif8]'enduring me'[/i:3k3yfif8] part category. So yep... Poor you, Master Roma, but hey at least I can buy that coffee for Anya, right?"[/color:3k3yfif8][/quote:3k3yfif8]

"Of course," [action:3k3yfif8]I say with a nod when Atlantis points out that when it comes to Andros he may not always be able to read between the lines, able to understand well enough even though I have no siblings that I know of as there have been those I grew up up with on Coruscant and Corellia that were like siblings to me. Smiling apologetically when he asks of what transpired with Andros, Terra and I after we had met him in the park on Umgul, I say,[/action:3k3yfif8] Ah, that will, I fear need to be something Andros tells you or takes to what lays beyond this life. He has sworn me to secrecy and so, [action:3k3yfif8]I shrug,[/action:3k3yfif8] that vow of silence is one I cannot break."

[action:3k3yfif8]Laughing when Atlantis suggests that he is a trouble magnet, I nod and say with a playful smile,[/action:3k3yfif8] "True, true. Poor me. And yet, as with one word to Crystal I could ensure that any trouble you visit upon me is revisited on you, I trust you'll do your best to stay out of trouble without my needing to do so for you. [action:3k3yfif8]Nodding and patting his forearm, I tell Atlantis,[/action:3k3yfif8] And I am sure that Anya will appreciate the coffee."

[quote="Adulph Tarkin":3k3yfif8][color=#FF8000:3k3yfif8]You are all very dear to me, Atlantis is my family, but Master Roma, Saarai-Kaar Garwig and Vice-Chancellor Nadwi, I class you as family too. It is good to know and to understand that one can make friends without any conditions or clauses - if this is how freedom feels then I am a supporter and will champion that effort.[/color:3k3yfif8][/quote:3k3yfif8]

[action:3k3yfif8]Bowing formally at the waist, I smile and, rising from the bow, tell Adulph,[/action:3k3yfif8] "It seems then, [action:3k3yfif8]I walk towards him and, remembering the hug he gave me when we first met, embrace him gently and say,[/action:3k3yfif8] I have gained a brother today. [action:3k3yfif8]Patting Adulph on the back before stepping back from him, I smile and say,[/action:3k3yfif8] I look forward to our meeting on Eriadu,"[action:3k3yfif8]and then rejoin Atlantis and Nidawi.[/action:3k3yfif8]

[quote="Nidawi":3k3yfif8]"I will go and see how my crew and guards are doing after their tribulations and have them prepare for our departure. I am sure you will want to make your farewells, and so, please, do not feel obliged to hurry at all in doing so. I will meet you aboard my ship."[/quote:3k3yfif8]

[action:3k3yfif8]Nodding, I say to Nidawi,[/action:3k3yfif8] "We will be along shortly, [action:3k3yfif8]and then turn to Atlantis and say,[/action:3k3yfif8] I'll give you and Adulph a moment alone,[action:3k3yfif8]as I have already made my own farewell, and incline my head in a bow as I say,[/action:3k3yfif8] I'll see you back at the ship," [action:3k3yfif8]before heading out after Nidawi.[/action:3k3yfif8]

[action:3k3yfif8]As I catch up to the Vice Chancellor, I say,[/action:3k3yfif8] "If there is anything I can do for your crew, please let me know," [action:3k3yfif8]as we continue on to her ship.[/action:3k3yfif8]

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 am

[quote="Adulph Tarkin":2yo95hek][ic:2yo95hek][color=#FF8000:2yo95hek]Saarai-Kaar, please, I was only joking. I know that often I can be over dramatic and sometimes use flowery language, but I must say, and this is being truthful, I am too young Sir, to be granted the title of Saarai'ari. Garwig, I still need a lot to learn, meditation for example in order to control that part of myself which is a remnant of my Darkside up-bringing. I owe that to you and to my cousins and new found friends, so that I may honour them, protect them and serve them to the best of my abilities.
If there has been one thing Garwig that I can take from this experience it is that .... negotiating has tested my temperament and my temperament has at times been weak. You have all bee extremely patient and helped through this, probably more so than others. I have used my wealth as a tool, something that is historically Tarkin and, well, a step backwards for what I aspire to be. [/color:2yo95hek][/ic:2yo95hek] [action:2yo95hek][color=#0000FF:2yo95hek]Adulph's head tilted to one side as he looked about.[/color:2yo95hek][/action:2yo95hek][/ic][/quote:2yo95hek]

[npc name=Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh:2yo95hek][comlink:2yo95hek]If you feel that such a rank is too soon for you, does Tararsaarai Adulph work for you?[/comlink:2yo95hek][/npc:2yo95hek]

[quote="Nidawi":2yo95hek]It may behoove us all to take some time to prepare to enact what has been agreed to here today, so might I suggest that we meet on Coruscant once you have tended to your affairs on Eriadu? I will convene the senate when you are ready so that we can decide how best to transition the worlds that will be joining the Republic to democratic governments."

[action:2yo95hek]Turning to Master Roma and Atlantis, Nidawi says,[/action:2yo95hek] "I will go and see how my crew and guards are doing after their tribulations and have them prepare for our departure. I am sure you will want to make your farewells, and so, please, do not feel obliged to hurry at all in doing so. I will meet you aboard my ship. [action:2yo95hek]Bowing to the Jedi, Nidawi turns to Adulph and bows to him as she says,[/action:2yo95hek] Farewell until we meet again my friend. I wish you the best of luck with your affairs on Eriadu."[/quote:2yo95hek]

[quote="Serrin Roma":2yo95hek][action:2yo95hek]Nodding, I say to Nidawi,[/action:2yo95hek] "We will be along shortly, [action:2yo95hek]and then turn to Atlantis and say,[/action:2yo95hek] I'll give you and Adulph a moment alone,[action:2yo95hek]as I have already made my own farewell, and incline my head in a bow as I say,[/action:2yo95hek] I'll see you back at the ship," [action:2yo95hek]before heading out after Nidawi.[/action:2yo95hek]

[action:2yo95hek]As I catch up to the Vice Chancellor, I say,[/action:2yo95hek] "If there is anything I can do for your crew, please let me know," [action:2yo95hek]as we continue on to her ship.[/action:2yo95hek][/quote:2yo95hek]

[npc name=Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh:2yo95hek][narration:2yo95hek]Hearing both Serrin and Nidawi mention they were leaving soon, the holoprojection of Garwig replied to them.[/narration:2yo95hek]

[comlink:2yo95hek]Take care, Vice Chancellor. Hope we meet again soon. Serrin, as I've said before, I'll call you when my Jensaarai are ready for those missions I mentioned.[/comlink:2yo95hek][/npc:2yo95hek]

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:50 am

IC: I shall stop by at Honoghr and pick up a few things first before going to Coruscant. Eriadu will be after Vice-Chancellor, I have to report to my cousin Ice Mantago. Saarai-Kaar, it is not that I object to the title of Saarai'ari, I would like, with your permission, to earn it. For now my brother Garwig, call me Adulph or Gnosty. I realise it maybe too familiar however, the advantage is it would throw certain people off guard in certain negotiations. I would like to add not the Republic.*

*Adulph laughed at that bit, he was now visibly more relaxed and calm, happy to have made nw friends that he intended to keep and hold to his promise to protect.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Sworn to secrecy? SWORN TO SECRECY?! Now that got him curious, if Andros had gone to that length it must have been a horrifying experience for him. With that statement from Serrin, he just pursed his lips to prevent himself from laughing because even though sometimes he couldn't quite read between the lines when Andros was the topic of conversation, his brother might have been subjected to something embarrassing in his own definition.

But his amusement was short lived especially with Serrin's next statement...

[quote="Serrin Roma":1x30u53h]"True, true. Poor me. And yet, as with one word to Crystal I could ensure that any trouble you visit upon me is revisited on you, I trust you'll do your best to stay out of trouble without my needing to do so for you. [action:1x30u53h]Nodding and patting his forearm, I tell Atlantis,[/action:1x30u53h] And I am sure that Anya will appreciate the coffee."[/quote:1x30u53h]

His eyes popped wide open and his jaw dropped when he turned to look at her. [color=#00BFFF:1x30u53h]"[i:1x30u53h]That[/i:1x30u53h] was low and cold, Serrin... Low and cold, unbelievable. You would do that to lil ol' me?"[/color:1x30u53h] Atlantis asked before gulping and knowing that she was serious. By the Force, she was serious! [color=#00BFFF:1x30u53h]"C'mon now, she can stay out of this, to think that you are invoking her in this... It's just cold."[/color:1x30u53h] He said theatrically but just for jokes even though he was mentally gulping. How was it anyways that... no never mind. He wasn't even going to question that. [color=#00BFFF:1x30u53h]"Okay, okay, operation keeping out of trouble next time I go back to Corellia, check."[/color:1x30u53h] Atlantis conceded and even raised both of his hands in surrender.

For this moment, Atlantis just pushed those thoughts away and focused his attention on Adulph as he began to speak. He smiled at what the man, or just the [i:1x30u53h]kiddo[/i:1x30u53h] that he loved to call, was saying. It was time to wrap the things in here so without really further ado after Serrin had bid her goodbyes to his cousin? Nephew? Atlantis didn't care, Adulph was still family anyways, he approached the young man and placed both of his hands on Adulph's shoulder. [color=#00BFFF:1x30u53h]"Hey..."[/color:1x30u53h] Atlantis said after he had nodded to Serrin as a thanks before she went off to rejoin the Vice Chancellor. [color=#00BFFF:1x30u53h]"Know this, I am very proud of you and what you have become and what you are planning to become. Just do not forget why in the first place you pulled away from your grandfather's teachings, okay? You are doing a good thing. Don't ever forget that."[/color:1x30u53h] Atlantis smiled and gave Adulph an affectionate hug before pulling away from the man.

[color=#00BFFF:1x30u53h]"We'll see one another soon again, I'll be going to Eriadu and deal with that problem there. But in the meantime, just be careful of yourself and do not be tempted, meditate whenever you can. I'll be watching closely also. May the Force be with you, kiddo."[/color:1x30u53h] Atlantis removed both of his hands from Adulph's shoulders and looked at the hologram.

[color=#00BFFF:1x30u53h]"Garwig, thank you for accepting him and for guiding him as well. Until we meet again."[/color:1x30u53h] Atlantis said respectfully with a formal bow. Since the things were indeed wrapped up here and with a final smile at Adulph, Atlantis turned on his heels to leave the pavilion and head back to the Vice Chancellor's ship. He still glanced around just in case before finally making his way in there to find Nidawi and Serrin.

[color=#00BFFF:1x30u53h]"How is everyone in here, anything I can do to help out?"[/color:1x30u53h] He asked Nidawi mainly before looking at Serrin with a knowing smile.

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:04 pm

[quote="Atlantis Vyridian":9ra8ti90]His eyes popped wide open and his jaw dropped when he turned to look at her. [color=#00BFFF:9ra8ti90]"[i:9ra8ti90]That[/i:9ra8ti90] was low and cold, Serrin... Low and cold, unbelievable. You would do that to lil ol' me? C'mon now, she can stay out of this, to think that you are invoking her in this... It's just cold. Okay, okay, operation keeping out of trouble next time I go back to Corellia, check."[/color:9ra8ti90][/quote:9ra8ti90]

[action:9ra8ti90]Doing my best not to laugh even though I find, as usual, Atlantis's habit of exaggerating, or so I have come to believe given what I have observed of his relationships with them, his fear of the women in his life, I nod decisively and say,[/action:9ra8ti90] "As I have done it, I believe we've established that I would and, given the success of the invocation in light of your resolve to keep out of trouble, believe it is more properly characterized as practical and effective, not to mention quite caring when you think about it since you benefit from the keeping out of trouble as well as those that would be around you were you to get in trouble, than either cold or low. Besides, [action:9ra8ti90]I look over at him and arch the thin ridge of muscle over my left eye,[/action:9ra8ti90] I'd have as much to fear, I am quite sure, from Crystal as you would were you to get in trouble, would I not? What kind of friend would I be were I to let you come to any harm after all? So, [action:9ra8ti90]I shrug and smile as I joke,[/action:9ra8ti90] if by invoking her I protect us both, I really do think you ought to be, when you think about it, thanking me rather than complaining or whining about it."

[quote="Atlantis Vyridian":9ra8ti90][color=#00BFFF:9ra8ti90]"How is everyone in here, anything I can do to help out?"[/color:9ra8ti90] He asked Nidawi mainly before looking at Serrin with a knowing smile.[/quote:9ra8ti90]

[action:9ra8ti90]After Atlantis rejoins us as we are boarding the Vice Chancellor's ship, I smile at him and then turn towards Nidawi, waiting to see if there is anything that we can do to help her or her crew.[/action:9ra8ti90]

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:12 pm

[quote="Adulph Tarkin":298fhhwu][ic:298fhhwu][color=#FF8000:298fhhwu]I shall stop by at Honoghr and pick up a few things first before going to Coruscant. Eriadu will be after Vice-Chancellor, I have to report to my cousin Ice Mantago. Saarai-Kaar, it is not that I object to the title of Saarai'ari, I would like, with your permission, to earn it. For now my brother Garwig, call me Adulph or Gnosty. I realise it maybe too familiar however, the advantage is it would throw certain people off guard in certain negotiations. I would like to add not the Republic.[/color:298fhhwu][/ic:298fhhwu]

[narration:298fhhwu][color=#0000FF:298fhhwu]Adulph laughed at that bit, he was now visibly more relaxed and calm, happy to have made nw friends that he intended to keep and hold to his promise to protect.[/color:298fhhwu][/narration:298fhhwu][/quote:298fhhwu]

[npc name=Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh:298fhhwu][comlink:298fhhwu]Very well. I'll try to keep that in mind.[/comlink:298fhhwu][/npc:298fhhwu]

[quote="Atlantis Vyridian":298fhhwu]Atlantis removed both of his hands from Adulph's shoulders and looked at the hologram.

[color=#00BFFF:298fhhwu]"Garwig, thank you for accepting him and for guiding him as well. Until we meet again."[/color:298fhhwu] Atlantis said respectfully with a formal bow. Since the things were indeed wrapped up here and with a final smile at Adulph, Atlantis turned on his heels to leave the pavilion and head back to the Vice Chancellor's ship. He still glanced around just in case before finally making his way in there to find Nidawi and Serrin.[/quote:298fhhwu]

[npc name=Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh:298fhhwu][comlink:298fhhwu]I look forward to when we'll next meet, Atlantis.[/comlink:298fhhwu][/npc:298fhhwu]

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 am

*Adulph smiled and nodded when his Cuz spoke to him and afterwards felt very proud. He gave Atlantis a hug before Atlantis left and a promise to see him and Master Roma on Eriadu - Adulph had to, he had promised them both and to communicate when, after he had finished on Coruscant. Adulph made another mental note, this time on Coruscant do not waffle or embarrass also, meditate.
Adulph was also glad that Garwig had allowed the Jensaarai to take him in, at least it meant that he would not be annoying Cousin Ice, yet he missed Cousin Ice and also he had a report to hand in to her. Adulph had been gone from Honoghr for a long time and he needed to make a donation to Ice's concerns.

IC: Saarai-Kaar, once all has been done and I come back to report to you in person, I shall arrive with my Fleet that shall then be donated to the Jensaarai Order.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 pm

[quote="Adulph Tarkin":2fowhdnp][ic:2fowhdnp][color=#FF8000:2fowhdnp]Saarai-Kaar, once all has been done and I come back to report to you in person, I shall arrive with my Fleet that shall then be donated to the Jensaarai Order.[/color:2fowhdnp][/ic:2fowhdnp][/quote:2fowhdnp]

[npc name=Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh:2fowhdnp][comlink:2fowhdnp]That is splendid, Adulph. Our order has yet to get any official fleets, so this will be a big help as we establish ourselves a stronger fleet in the Jensaarai order. >>Static<< As for coming to report to me in person, you might have to do that someplace other than Contruum. We're about to go off on some missions in the galaxy, and the Empire is still sorting out the events of the attack that just happened here. >>Static<< If you want to come to the planet I'll be heading to on a mission and bring your fleet there, I'm willing to allow it.[/comlink:2fowhdnp][/npc:2fowhdnp]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:11 am

[quote="Atlantis Vyridian":3lnsey2t][color=#00BFFF:3lnsey2t]"How is everyone in here, anything I can do to help out?"[/color:3lnsey2t] He asked Nidawi mainly before looking at Serrin with a knowing smile.[/quote:3lnsey2t]

[quote="Serrin Roma":3lnsey2t][action:3lnsey2t]After Atlantis rejoins us as we are boarding the Vice Chancellor's ship, I smile at him and then turn towards Nidawi, waiting to see if there is anything that we can do to help her or her crew.[/action:3lnsey2t][/quote:3lnsey2t]

[action:3lnsey2t]Looking over at Atlantis and Serrin as they approach her ship's boarding ramp, the tall, athletically built Selonian says,[/action:3lnsey2t] "I appreciate the offer, but I believe that everything is under control. [action:3lnsey2t]Stopping at the foot of the boarding ramp near her blue robed Senate Guardsmen, Nidawi gestures for Atlantis and Serrin to head aboard, saying,[/action:3lnsey2t] I'll join you in the salon pod in just a few moments."

[action:3lnsey2t]After Serrin and Atlantis have gone aboard, Nidawi speaks with Nicoleta and Gervasio, her guardsmen, to learn what had happened when the crew of her ship had been ambushed, relieved to learn that no one was seriously harmed. After thanking the guardsmen and assuring them that their concerns about having failed in their duty are unfounded, Nidawi heads aboard her ship with them and, telling them to rest for the journey, spends the next few moments speaking with the other members of her crew to reassure them of the lack of a need to blame themselves for what happened and to see if any of them need to take time off to recover.

Finishing up by speaking with her pilot, 2LT Arcuni, Nidawi stays aboard the bridge as he takes the [i:3lnsey2t]Hehewuti[/i:3lnsey2t] up and makes for Roon's [url=http://www.jedivsith.com/viewtopic.php?f=493&t=697&start=940:3lnsey2t]orbit[/url:3lnsey2t].[/action:3lnsey2t]

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:44 am

*Adulph watched the guests leave one by one as well as his cousin Atlantis, knowing that he would see them soon. He had a lot of preparation to do before the meeting and ratifying of certain intentions with Vice-Chancellor Nadawi before the Senate. He ordered for all the things to be cleared within the pavilion and then spoke to his Saarai-Kaar.*

IC: Saarai-Kaar, my brother, I promise that my preparation before the Vice-Chancellor and the Senate will be of a more sound nature. I have found this to be a good lesson for me, also, I promise to take up any lessons offered to do with meditation by any Jedi and when reunited with the Order, by any Jensaarai. I know you took a great risk in appointing me as a diplomat for the Jensaarai Order, Gariwg; in all honesty, it is the direction I wish to venture - Saarai-Kaar, when we can meet in person, as I have discussed with my cousin Atlantis, I will inform you as to why I choose this direction rather than that of warrior.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:59 pm

[quote="Adulph Tarkin":bh39pm6c][ic:bh39pm6c][color=#FF8000:bh39pm6c]Saarai-Kaar, my brother, I promise that my preparation before the Vice-Chancellor and the Senate will be of a more sound nature. I have found this to be a good lesson for me, also, I promise to take up any lessons offered to do with meditation by any Jedi and when reunited with the Order, by any Jensaarai. I know you took a great risk in appointing me as a diplomat for the Jensaarai Order, Gariwg; in all honesty, it is the direction I wish to venture - Saarai-Kaar, when we can meet in person, as I have discussed with my cousin Atlantis, I will inform you as to why I choose this direction rather than that of warrior.[/color:bh39pm6c][/ic:bh39pm6c][/quote:bh39pm6c]

[npc name=Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh:bh39pm6c][comlink:bh39pm6c]I look forward to when we meet then. Until then, if you are in need of me, please be sure to contact me via my com-frequency. If I cannot answer, more than likely my holodroid Johnny Vee will. In fact, if necessary, should you need any help in person with anything, I'm sure I can send some of the Jensaarai or even the holodroid to aid you if possible. Just be sure to take care of yourself.[/comlink:bh39pm6c][/npc:bh39pm6c]

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:18 am

*Adulph clicked his heels and bowed his head in a military fashion at the image of his Saarai-Kaar. It was probably an unexpected gesture from Adulph, but it was a trait he had been taught since early childhood and it had obviously been ingrained.*

IC: I will certainly take care of myself Saarai-Kaar and if the need arises I will make contact with you for any assistance. Adulph out. *

*With that, Adulph began to notice that nearly all of the items within the pavilion had been cleared. Satisfied that everything would be stored safely, Adulph walked out of the pavilion with an officer in tow.*

IC: Major, as of now all troops on Roon are now in the service of the New Jensaarai Order as is the Eriadu Defence Fleet. I will ensure that you will all be transported to your new command.*

[NPC]Major
As you command my Lord.
[/NPC]

*Adulph began the walk towards his Nune class shuttle, he would be glad to be off this planet, a remnant of his Grandfather's past and experiments with the Darkside. A lot needed to be done now, preparation and diplomacy and then a matter of cleaning up on Eriadu. The walk to the shuttle shortened and the pilot, noticing Adulph, had already lowered the ramp. Adulph ascended and then settled in observing the ramp slowly closing with a final hiss. This signified the start of lift off and the rise into the atmosphere and a rendezvous with Adulph's capital ship Warspite.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 pm

[quote="Adulph Tarkin":fsyjfat7][narration:fsyjfat7][color=#0000FF:fsyjfat7]Adulph clicked his heels and bowed his head in a military fashion at the image of his Saarai-Kaar. It was probably an unexpected gesture from Adulph, but it was a trait he had been taught since early childhood and it had obviously been ingrained.[/color:fsyjfat7][/narration:fsyjfat7]

[ic:fsyjfat7][color=#FF8000:fsyjfat7]I will certainly take care of myself Saarai-Kaar and if the need arises I will make contact with you for any assistance. Adulph out. [/color:fsyjfat7][/ic:fsyjfat7][/quote:fsyjfat7]

[npc name=Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh:fsyjfat7][narration:fsyjfat7]Nodding, the Saarai-kaar's image holoprojected via transmission ended.[/narration:fsyjfat7][/npc:fsyjfat7]
Previous

Return to Roon's Terrain