Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Orbit

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:52 am

Re: Open Orbit

*John merely laughed at his brother and turned his attention back to the comm. system, still monitering for answers.*

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:15 pm

*The Kyr'galaar entered low orbit of Nal Hutta bound for Kolga's palace. Cuyan headed back to the cell and opened the door, chaining her wrists and ankles then holding her by a chain on her neck.*
"Come along woman. We'll be arriving soon."

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:27 pm

*Chained up, all Charis felt like was an animal that want nothing more than to run free and get away from this before she had nothing left of her own life. There was no more life, left for her to live when she was going to become the property of the hutts. Charis made a promise to herself, that she would get away from the hutts again and she would cut his throat, and watch the blood flow over her shoes and then she would have the last laugh. Now, was the time to being thinking of a way to get away from this situation, the truth of the matter was that she was not going to get away from Cuyan. Leaning forwards, she gave him a small seductive smile.*

"Wouldn't you rather do something else with me all tied up?"

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:33 pm

*Cuyan chuckled and pulled the chain a bit, causing her to stumble forward slightly.*
"Ah seduction now? Truly I would have thought you'd try that sooner. I suppose you think you are good enough to make me forget all about the thousands of credits I will be getting for you shortly?
*He smirked and laughed again, clearly amused.*

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 pm

"Ah well, it seems as if you have no idea what to do with a girl once you have her in your grasps. Then again, I don't think that you would be able to please a woman even if you tried. Then again, there must be a reason that you are a bounty hunter, probably to make up for the fact that you are lacking in some very important area. Then again your armor, is probably made to make sure that no girl could possibly ever think that you came in so short when it comes to the important things in life."

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:58 pm

*Cuyan chuckled as he led her through the ship.*
"Clearly seduction is not your strong point. Normally when one hopes to seduce another, they try to compliment them instead of insult them. Remember that, you will need it working for the kajidic."

*The ship had entered atmosphere and was flying for Kolga's palace.*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:45 pm

*The large YT-2400 freighter shuddered slightly as it accelerated through the atmosphere of the planet. Desmond ignored it for the most part. He had long ago stopped fretting over every shudder. It was more concerning when there wasn't a shudder through the hull. That always meant something was wrong.

As they started to clear the gravity well, Desmond noted that Jak had already entered the hyperspace co-ordinates. Maybe it was time to give that guy a raise...nah. Chuckling, Desmond pulled the lever, transferring power to the hyperdrive. After several moments of listening to the engines whine, the Doubtless accelerated into the hyperspace.*

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:58 pm

*The R2 unit beeped and clicked its irritation behind the pilot of the N-1T Starfighter in orbit around Nal Hutta. Priya hissed back, flinging her arms above her head.*

"Well what do you expect me to do, get out and push?"

*A few more blurps from the droid made the Mirialan grit her teeth. With a resigned sigh, she reached for her comm, opening the broad short-range signal.*

:: Mayday, mayday...To any ships within range. My ship is dead in the water. I lost my transport and blew out both engines making it to the closest station. ::

*Priya did not make mention of how, exactly, she lost her transport.*

:: ...Landing gear looks shot, too. Requesting immediate assistance. ::

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 am

Blast...We really shouldn't leave her out there...Ben?

=Ben=
Hey, you fly this tub, its your call.

*John cursed under his breathe and turned the Ranger and made his way towards the distressed starfighter. When he got close, John opened the comm.*

:: This is John Harlow of the Ranger. If you have a sealable suit, seal it now. I'm moving to the airlock to come get you. ::

*John handed control of the ship off to his brother. When john was safe in his suit, he sealed the airlock and opened the door to the vaccum of space. Hooking a cord to his belt, he jumped out and began floating towards the disabled starfighter.*

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 am

*The R2 unit once again seemed to express disapproval as the freighter was the only responder to the distress call. Obviously, the droid was going to stay in a bad mood.*

"Beggars can't be choosers. I wanted to get some fresh air, anyway; was gettin' tired of your yapping."

*Priya sealed the helm of her suit to the sounds of angered pops and whistles. As the space-borne figure...John Harlow, she presumed...neared the starfighter, Priya depressurized the cockpit of her starfighter and lifted the hatch open above her. Clinging to the hatch to keep herself anchored, she released the belt restraints that had kept her secured to her seat.*

:: Much obliged, cowboy. ::

*She gave the suited figure a jaunty salute.*

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:24 am

:: Is the droid coming too? I'll have to make two trips. ::

*John Brought his feet forward as he neared her ship, until the boots made contact with the fuselage. He offered Priya his hand as she pulled herself from the cockpit. He looked back to his own ship then back to her.*

:: It's not safe out here like this, we'll need to hurry. ::

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:31 am

:: My droid can stay where he is until we make port. It won't hurt him. I'll call for a tow when we make it to your freighter. ::

*She took his proffered hand, gripping his forearm firmly with her own, then turned on her back and pushed away from the ship. There was always that brief moment of thrill when free-floating through space, and it took a moment for Priya's heartbeat to return to normal.*

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 am

*John let her have her moment, but not for long. As he pulled his way back to the Ranger, He grabbed her arm and pulled her back with him. He gave her a slight shove into the air-lock and closed the door behind him. When the small room was re-pressurized, he reached passed her and open the door to the rest of the ship so she could step inside. He pulled his helmet off and took a deep breathe.*

Are you hurt?

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 am

*She chuckled as her fingers flicked at the neck of her helm, releasing its seal from her body armor. She did not reach to remove it. She brushed past the male to exit the airlock.*

"I'm fine. Thanks for saving my choobies. Name's Priya."

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:58 am

John. Guy in the cockpit is my brother, Ben...We were looking into a bounty but...

*John stopped midsentence, and mentally slapped himself. How could he still think about a bounty? He just pulled this chick from a firghter that didn't look worth its weight in scrap. All he knew was her name.*

I mean, do you need anything? Food, clean up, your welcome to use what we can spare. I'll go take us down when we get you squared away...

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:09 am

*Priya stopped dead in her tracks, and her masked helm slowly turned to face the human sidelong. The tone of her voice chilled by several degrees.*

"You're bounty hunters...?"

*Inwardly, expletives tap-danced in her head. She never did handle competition well. Just her luck, too...a sonic shower would have been heaven after being stuck in the N-1T for so long. She didn't particularly care to make enemies with appealingly charming rescuers, either, come to that. She tilted her head back as though gazing through the upper hull of the freighter, silently debating her next move.*

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 am

Kinda... Bounties, smuggling, basic scum of the universe stuff. If that's bad, we'll get you down to Nal Hutta quick, won't owe us a thing.

*John knew Ben would not approve of telling her she didn't owe them, but like his older brother, John had a hard time saying no to a woman in need. She still hadn't taken her helmet off, so he couldn't even blame it on her looks. John hung up his enviroment suit and stood there in jeans and a black tank top. He moved to a seat and motioned for her to sit down.*

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 am

*The expressionless helm watched him for several long moments. Eventually, Priya did give in, crossing the deck towards John. She collapsed in the seat across from him and indulged in the luxury of stretching her legs out, crossing her ankles.*

"You and your brother are alone on this ship?"

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:29 am

Yeah...

*Overly curious for someone who just got saved from the big black.*

Priya right? How'd you make it out here with a ship like that?

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:40 am

*She circled a gloved hand in the air above her head dismissively.*

"Wasn't impossibly far from this planet, but far enough, when I lost my convoy. I knew I was cutting it close. Lucky that you were here."

*Though she sounded vaguely disinterested, the wheels in her mind were clicking away, making calculated moves, formulating ideas. Plenty of room on this freighter. She could get used to that, sure enough. And if they were near Nal Hutta...*

"...You work for Kolga?"
PreviousNext

Return to Nal Hutta's Orbit